Black Ops is gonna be a glitched out piece of garbage

This topic is locked from further discussion.

JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 JordanizPro
Member since 2009 • 1912 Posts

Treyarch didnt have a public beta for Black Ops which is gonna result in the game being buged and glitched out.A huge game like Call of Duty which is gonna have millions of people playing it HAS to have a beta.Theres no way around that.All of the campers that got MW2 are gonna get Black Ops and there gonna give the game the same camping treatment.Treyarch had to have a beta to make sure the game was not noob friendly.I had faith in Treyarch now i just dont know.Next time i go to GameStop im canceling my pre order and im just gonna wait to see how it turns out.Im never pre ordering a CoD game that doesnt have a public beta.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20147 Posts

Treyarch didnt have a public beta for Black Ops which is gonna result in the game being buged and glitched out.A huge game like Call of Duty which is gonna have millions of people playing it HAS to have a beta.Theres no way around that.All of the campers that got MW2 are gonna get Black Ops and there gonna give the game the same camping treatment.Treyarch had to have a beta to make sure the game was not noob friendly.I had faith in Treyarch now i just dont know.Next time i go to GameStop im canceling my pre order and im just gonna wait to see how it turns out.Im never pre ordering a CoD game that doesnt have a public beta.

JordanizPro
They are running a closed beta. Don't know how many but it's better than IW. I do share your concern though but not because it has a beta or not, more that it's using the same engine. Let's hope that Treyarch can get rid of those holes and fix up whatever they put in.
JordanizPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 JordanizPro
Member since 2009 • 1912 Posts
[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"][QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

They are running a closed beta. Don't know how many but it's better than IW. I do share your concern though but not because it has a beta or not, more that it's using the same engine. Let's hope that Treyarch can get rid of those holes and fix up whatever they put in.

Yea its better than what IW did but still its not enough for a huge game like CoD
finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#4 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

Nope it will be this years best selling game and most played game :P. tho i doubt it, looks like they learned from MW2. only way now is wait and see, im looking foward to it

alextherussian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 alextherussian
Member since 2009 • 2642 Posts
A lot of what we have been hearing is very positive. Killstreaks no longer building of off each other alone should force people to move around more and achieving the higher ones at least a little less common. As long as they remove the One Man Army way of play I think they should be fine.
Agrzybianek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Agrzybianek
Member since 2010 • 105 Posts
I'm not expecting it to be better than Modern Warfare 2 but From gameplay videos and trailers it looks like a pretty solid game :)
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

yes?

we know this treyarch has been confirmed for a while to only be capable of taking IW's games, skinning them then never fixing any of the problems with the original but not only that adding huge amounts of glitchs and problems with the games them selves.

MW1-WAW

all WAW was MW1 Skinned with a few vehicles that were in essence just skins any ways over your character when you entered them every map had huge glitches and holes in the ground for people to sneak into, I never had too many problems with start of game noob tubing at a certain angle to hit the enemy spawn but in WAW? people had it down to a science noobtube start of match and every tube would hit the enemy spawn.

Treyarch has proven their ability into the past to never fix the problems present in the game they are skinning and then adding loads more.

deleterguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 deleterguy
Member since 2005 • 1827 Posts
You mad?
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#9 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
pfff....as if a beta would have changed something...has there ever been a beta that was not an exact reflection of the final product? I mean they probably change like 1 or 2 things in a beta...and not very big things either
Birdy09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Birdy09
Member since 2009 • 4775 Posts
Sigh, a public beta a few weeks before release barely effects the release game, theyre just marketing gimmicks. Black Ops will be alot better than that shallow optionless garbage known as MW2.
gruntpocalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 gruntpocalypse
Member since 2010 • 82 Posts
You mad?deleterguy
Naw man he just upset.
berserker2389

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 berserker2389
Member since 2010 • 4627 Posts

Nope it will be this years best selling game and most played game :P. tho i doubt it, looks like they learned from MW2. only way now is wait and see, im looking foward to it

finalstar2007
pretty much this :D
iloverikku11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 iloverikku11
Member since 2005 • 11039 Posts

hmmm...haters gonna hate.

I really didn't like MW2, but the optimist in me tells me that they are gonna fix the problems the game had.

xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts
waw was glitchy going through maps and what not. but seriously iw dropped the ball on mw2 that was a glitchfest. care package glitch, nerfing holding carepackage knife speed glitch, javelin glitch, chopper gunner/ac130 package glitch. im sure im missing some. these games are glitched up because its just to make money they dont care about the product
hkymike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#15 hkymike
Member since 2003 • 2425 Posts
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#16 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

Public beta's are meaningless when you already have stress tested the same infrastructure that you have used for the past 3 games successfully.

There is no need for an open beta for Black Ops. Internal testing is fine, especially since they have been testing it for probably longer than MW2 was tested.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#17 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

waw was glitchy going through maps and what not. but seriously iw dropped the ball on mw2 that was a glitchfest. care package glitch, nerfing holding carepackage knife speed glitch, javelin glitch, chopper gunner/ac130 package glitch. im sure im missing some. these games are glitched up because its just to make money they dont care about the productxbox360isgr8t

IW really messed up Mw2 bad. Apparently they made it in less time than BO has taken and were probably forced to meet deadlines as well as they gave the player far to much of what they wanted. People wanted perks and killstreaks, IW gave them to the people. However they didn't bother balancing them or even playtesting them that much.

What really set it off was the horrible lack of support after the title came out. Massive glitches and game breaking perks all over the place that weren't even touched. That showed us all that IW just stoped caring about the CoD series.

Sp4rtan_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Sp4rtan_3
Member since 2010 • 3495 Posts
Well they leanred some things from MW2 but I still think its going to be a perk/glitchfest like every CoD. but deff not on the level of MW2.
tommyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tommyas
Member since 2007 • 2594 Posts

JordanizPro

There is closed beta. And watch this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhm6UTFHLXc

I am still rather positive about Black Ops.

BrunoBRS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#20 BrunoBRS
Member since 2005 • 74156 Posts
your clairvoyance powers amuse me.
AbusedMajesty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 AbusedMajesty
Member since 2010 • 409 Posts

no offense but i hope so

snake289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 snake289
Member since 2005 • 2436 Posts
Its clear that it'll be another MW2 plus even more catered towards casual gamers.
GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

[QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

Zero_epyon

Its not using the same engine as MW2, its using the engine Treyarch used on W@W. And for the op MW2 rewarded you for camping, blackops wont, there will stil be campers, but they wont be dominating any games.

Sandvichman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Sandvichman
Member since 2010 • 4006 Posts

Don't care, im buying it either way.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

They do have a lot of past CoD games under their belt and maybe they know how to set it up right from past experiences.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 WilliamRLBaker

[QUOTE="xbox360isgr8t"]waw was glitchy going through maps and what not. but seriously iw dropped the ball on mw2 that was a glitchfest. care package glitch, nerfing holding carepackage knife speed glitch, javelin glitch, chopper gunner/ac130 package glitch. im sure im missing some. these games are glitched up because its just to make money they dont care about the productWasdie

IW really messed up Mw2 bad. Apparently they made it in less time than BO has taken and were probably forced to meet deadlines as well as they gave the player far to much of what they wanted. People wanted perks and killstreaks, IW gave them to the people. However they didn't bother balancing them or even playtesting them that much.

What really set it off was the horrible lack of support after the title came out. Massive glitches and game breaking perks all over the place that weren't even touched. That showed us all that IW just stoped caring about the CoD series.

Actually that points more to the fact that IW was pretty much disbanded at that point with the 2 heads being bullied, and the rest of the staff being done the same in that environment its surprising that we got the patches we did get. I don't think it has any signs of IW not caring anymore but Activision not caring about IW anymore they had their puppet company to produce new COD's every year or so and that company is called Treyarch.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 WilliamRLBaker

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"][QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

GTSaiyanjin2

Its not using the same engine as MW2, its using the engine Treyarch used on W@W. And for the op MW2 rewarded you for camping, blackops wont, there will stil be campers, but they wont be dominating any games.

you mean like how campers didn't dominate and weren't rewarded in WaW right?
Avatar image for deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-5ef52b89b6fd0
Member since 2009 • 4928 Posts

I dont really care, I feel that COD peaked with MW, and has been on the downslide ever since. One less game I have to buy.

GTSaiyanjin2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 GTSaiyanjin2
Member since 2005 • 6018 Posts

[QUOTE="GTSaiyanjin2"]

[QUOTE="Zero_epyon"] They are running a closed beta. Don't know how many but it's better than IW. I do share your concern though but not because it has a beta or not, more that it's using the same engine. Let's hope that Treyarch can get rid of those holes and fix up whatever they put in.WilliamRLBaker

you mean like how campers didn't dominate and weren't rewarded in WaW right?

I cant really say, I didnt really play the game much. But the few games I played I was never really bothered by any campers. I mean all games have campers, but I never felt over powered by then in W@W or COD4.

Remmib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Remmib
Member since 2010 • 2250 Posts

I dont really care, I feel that COD peaked with MW, and has been on the downslide ever since. One less game I have to buy.

Advid-Gamer
This. Lol at anyone who is going to spend $65 on this game, let alone be a sucker enough to preorder it.
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

It's impossible to stop camping, it's the community's fault.

Cyberfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Cyberfairy
Member since 2003 • 5180 Posts

[QUOTE="Advid-Gamer"]

Remmib

This. Lol at anyone who is going to spend $65 on this game, let alone be a sucker enough to preorder it.

and lol @ you for thinking your opinion on what others should spend their money on is cared for.

JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#33 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
[QUOTE="JordanizPro"][QUOTE="Zero_epyon"][QUOTE="JordanizPro"]

Yea its better than what IW did but still its not enough for a huge game like CoD

Your just annoyed cos you didnt get a free shot at the game, which after playing it you'll just moan "Too many campers!!"... And then follow by "Im not getting it the betas sucked!!"... Closed beta beats an open beta any day...
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

wow, cod gets a lot of hate here. am i one of the only people on sw that finds the game to be a lot of fun?

Cheesehead9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#35 Cheesehead9099
Member since 2008 • 2849 Posts

Ookay. Still looks better than Modern Noobtubing-and-riotshield-fare2

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts
[QUOTE="Advid-Gamer"]

Remmib

why do you say that? a lot of people played MW2 for hundreds of hours. that's pretty good bang for the buck, if you ask me.
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

[QUOTE="Remmib"][QUOTE="Advid-Gamer"]

clone01

why do you say that? a lot of people played MW2 for hundreds of hours. that's pretty good bang for the buck, if you ask me.

Lol, I find it funny how a lot of the people who say CoD is a waste of money and a bad game, are the ones who play it almost every day (I'm not talking about of any you specifically).

Cheesehead9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Cheesehead9099

wow, cod gets a lot of hate here. am i one of the only people on sw that finds the game to be a lot of fun?

clone01
nope its pretty fun except for the noob tubers and riot shielders and hackers that ruined MW2 for me.
Cheesehead9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Cheesehead9099
[QUOTE="Remmib"][QUOTE="Advid-Gamer"]

clone01

he says that because it's cool to hate on CoD. Although no offense to Advid-Gamer. He stated his opinion.