Poll Biggest L for Xbox One? (74 votes)

TV. TV. TV. 23%
Scalebound and Fable Cancellation 36%
Kinect 2.0 43%
The Cloud 18%
No Exclusives 51%
Xbox One X losing NPD 24%
PUBG 4fps 20%

Now the Xbox One has had some epic losses this generation. Which one was the most epic to you? I have to go with the Xbox One X. An over hyped, overrated and overpriced console with no exclusives, doesn't deliver what MS promised (4K, 60fps none compromised ROFL...Nope!), games have major frame-rate drops with screen tear (as proven by digital foundry) and the biggest failure of all it did NOT win NPD. No console in history has lost this bad since the Sega Dreamcast and that was a better console than the Xbox One.

• 
BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By BluFalconUltra
Member since 2014 • 459 Posts

Todddow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Todddow
Member since 2017 • 916 Posts

I'm going to go with Mass Effect Andromeda. That was the biggest L for everyone in gaming this year.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BluFalconUltra

@todddow said:

I'm going to go with Mass Effect Andromeda. That was the biggest L for everyone in gaming this year.

Well Xbox did give birth to that franchise, so it is responsible.

Sam3231

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 296

User Lists: 0

#4 Sam3231
Member since 2008 • 2948 Posts

How they handled the launch of Xbox One X still seems odd to me.

The only launch games were Super Lucky's Tale and Sonic Forces if you would count that.

And the month generally sucked ass for free games.

Inevitably they should have done more to build up hype.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

This thread won't last,........TC feeling insecure and shook. Create a cow circle jerk...you'll feel better

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Not being able to pull at least one month in the US after two years of hype. They clearly mismanaged the Scorpio launch and even I am at a loss to figure out how they did that.

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

It’s hard to just pick one.

I have never seen a company mess up so bad. (Well I did see the disaster that was Wii u lol).

It all started when Don Mattrick said: “Don’t have Internet? Buy a 360.”

Like LOL. Who says stuff like that?

Required/mandatory sign in every 24 hours or your account is banned/locked out was probably the biggest head scratcher.

Must be connected online to even do anything.

No used games/Hardcore DRM.

God, I can’t believe they thought gamers would go for that hahahah

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BluFalconUltra

Since it's against the rules to re-up old threads. There was a few threads talking about how the Xbox One X already outsold the PS4 Pro for the year, so I will put this here.

The PS4 Pro is above the standard Xbox One X for the year and about to pass the very limited Xbox One X Scorpio edition for the yearly Amazon chart. As I expected. Seems the X didn't even outsell the Pro rofl.

Scorpio #65 (not for long)

Pro #66

X #92 (LOL)

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2017/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar#4

To put things into perspective. The PS4 Pro was #46 for it's launch year. Ouch.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2016/videogames/ref=zg_bsar_cal_ye#3

I feel like Godzilla today. Just stepping on the throats of Xbots. I must break you.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BluFalconUltra

@kingtito said:

This thread won't last,........TC feeling insecure and shook. Create a cow circle I'll make a jerk...you'll feel better

I'll make a circle jerk of Ls so you won't feel left out

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kingtito

@Shewgenja said:

Not being able to pull at least one month in the US after two years of hype. They clearly mismanaged the Scorpio launch and even I am at a loss to figure out how they did that.

Keep grasping at straws cowgenja. Your hate for everything and anything MS has clouded your judgment. MS never set out beat the PS4 with a $500 console. They offered a console that will not only play games at a higher resolution but at a higher performance as well and they did just that. Let's also not pretend it didn't sell well. You cows were claiming it wouldn't sell at all because of the price. Now you're trying to pretend it's was supposed to outsell the $199 console that happens to be the highest selling console this gen? Nice try but no dice.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kingtito

@blufalconultra said:

Since it's against the rules to re-up old threads. There was a few threads talking about how the Xbox One X already outsold the PS4 Pro for the year, so I will put this here.

The PS4 Pro is above the standard Xbox One X for the year and about to pass the very limited Xbox One X Scorpio edition for the yearly Amazon chart. As I expected. Seems the X didn't even outsell the Pro rofl.

Pro #66

X #92 (LOL)

I feel like Godzilla today. Just stepping on the throats of Xbots. I must break you.

I'll let you think about that for a sec.....................secs up. You actually believe the X1X was supposed to pass the Pro after being out 1 month? How long the pro been out? Hahaha man you can't seriously be this stupid? Wait, you did create this thread. Hahaha thanks for the laugh

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#12 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

That it's a Microsoft console and Microsoft has no idea how to make or secure good games on their console.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

I'd say Japanese developed games - 3rd and 1st party - compared to the PS4's. What a disaster.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@kingtito said:
@Shewgenja said:

Keep grasping at straws cowgenja. Your hate for everything and anything MS has clouded your judgment. MS never set out beat the PS4 with a $500 console. They offered a console that will not only play games at a higher resolution but at a higher performance as well and they did just that. Let's also not pretend it didn't sell well. You cows were claiming it wouldn't sell at all because of the price. Now you're trying to pretend it's was supposed to outsell the $199 console that happens to be the highest selling console this gen? Nice try but no dice.

See, that's just a gross mischaracterization of me. I am many things. Some of them negative. I can be cold, opportunistic, and calculating. In that facet, while Team Cow was all "rah-rah siss boom bah" about drop kicking Scorpio square in the face worldwide in November, I was indeed cautioning people to curb the enthusiasm.

Let's get real here. MS put a turn in a flaming box in 2013 and still shifted a million of them on day one at $500. Who is being unrealistic here? They have corrected their messaging, implemented new features like B/C (big difference maker or not? Put it on the table), and they completed the power puzzle on top of built up the entrenched userbase by some untold millions between then and now. Then, they telegraphed the launch of the thing not once, but twice at E3s no less. MS could not have done more to translate anticipation into sales, but they did not take their home turf.

I would not have dared predict that. It's not what I do. It's not my 'schtick'. The torpedoes I launch at XBox find their target because I covet my accountability and integrity more than I do some perceived feud. I hope to be in System Wars long after this particular console war, you know. In the days and months ahead, we will take ALL kinds of positions on how MS got this wrong. You want to say it's a Sony price cut that did it, but I will say MS did themselves no favors by having no breakout exclusive to coincide with this launch. In any case, there are not enough die-hard XBox loyalists to move the needle AND THAT is now clear as day.

This was the last victory to be had, and it has come and gone. I could not and dared not to dream this would go so well. My dream of an NVidia or Samsung console is just that much closer, now. Praise be to the Gaming Gods.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BluFalconUltra

@kingtito said:
@blufalconultra said:

Pro #66

X #92 (LOL)

I'll let you think about that for a sec.....................secs up. You actually believe the X1X was supposed to pass the Pro after being out 1 month? How long the pro been out? Hahaha man you can't seriously be this stupid? Wait, you did create this thread. Hahaha thanks for the laugh

Re read my post. I know it is hard to see with tears in your eyes. Of course I knew that wouldn't happen, but Xbots made threads and videos saying the preorders already sold more than the Pro. I even underlined the second sentence for you. I understand you are filled with butthurt, but please read clearly. Now. let the butthurt flow through you lol. You a darn fool lol. The PS4 wasn't $199 when fanboys made their claim. Just stop.

Avatar image for snapcracklenpop
snapcrackleNpop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By snapcrackleNpop
Member since 2015 • 274 Posts

Xbox fault is the first party devs as they need more to keep pace and push its console ... Really the only thing Xbox needs is more first party devs ... everything else its the best in online and controller ... And its been said they are looking at buying or creating more first party teams

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Biggest L were the two previous consoles. X is legit though, wish they had released it instead of the OG Xbone.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kingtito

@Shewgenja said:
@kingtito said:
@Shewgenja said:

See, that's just a gross mischaracterization of me. I am many things. Some of them negative. I can be cold, opportunistic, and calculating. In that facet, while Team Cow was all "rah-rah siss boom bah" about drop kicking Scorpio square in the face worldwide in November, I was indeed cautioning people to curb the enthusiasm.

Let's get real here. MS put a turn in a flaming box in 2013 and still shifted a million of them on day one at $500. Who is being unrealistic here? They have corrected their messaging, implemented new features like B/C (big difference maker or not? Put it on the table), and they completed the power puzzle on top of built up the entrenched userbase by some untold millions between then and now. Then, they telegraphed the launch of the thing not once, but twice at E3s no less. MS could not have done more to translate anticipation into sales, but they did not take their home turf.

I would not have dared predict that. It's not what I do. It's not my 'schtick'. The torpedoes I launch at XBox find their target because I covet my accountability and integrity more than I do some perceived feud. I hope to be in System Wars long after this particular console war, you know. In the days and months ahead, we will take ALL kinds of positions on how MS got this wrong. You want to say it's a Sony price cut that did it, but I will say MS did themselves no favors by having no breakout exclusive to coincide with this launch. In any case, there are not enough die-hard XBox loyalists to move the needle AND THAT is now clear as day.

This was the last victory to be had, and it has come and gone. I could not and dared not to dream this would go so well. My dream of an NVidia or Samsung console is just that much closer, now. Praise be to the Gaming Gods.

I don't recall the X1 selling 1M on day one but still you're comparing the start of a new generation to a mid gen upgrade. An apples to oranges comparison. So you're being unrealistic and biased. We know you wanted the X1X to fail so you're injecting a false narrative into a nonexistent argument. No one expected to X1X to outsell the PS4 in Nov, save for the hardest of hardcore fanboys. What you're saying it patently false.

MS advertising and promoting their product =/= larger than PS4 sales expectations. Hell Spencer specifically stated it's a high end product which would have a niche following at launch. Again, your bias is clouding your judgment

How did MS get the X1X launch wrong? All indications are the X1X sold great and probably above what MS expected. They got the X1 pre-launch wrong I'll agree but everything since then has been fine. No, they're not selling nearly as well as the PS4 but that doesn't make it a failed product like cows are trying to convey.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

A technology company trying to focus on a technology (T.V.) that has been lagging in trends for 10 years is an indication of poor judgement that likely affects other aspects of design

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kingtito

@blufalconultra said:
@kingtito said:
@blufalconultra said:

Pro #66

X #92 (LOL)

Re read my post. I know it is hard to see with tears in your eyes. Of course I knew that wouldn't happen, but Xbots made threads and videos saying the preorders already sold more than the Pro. I even underlined the second sentence for you. I understand you are filled with butthurt, but please read clearly. Now. let the butthurt flow through you lol. You a darn fool lol. The PS4 wasn't $199 when fanboys made their claim. Just stop.

So accusations without proof. Trying to copy the old cow ways I see. Repeat something enough in hopes it becomes fact. Sorry cow but lems DIDN'T hype of the X1X to outsell the PS4. What DID get hyped is the graphics OVER the PS4 Pro....that happened and the X1X is now the most powerful console in the world. Choke on it cow because I know it's killing you inside. Damn it sucks to be you son

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#21 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9727 Posts

What console had less exclusives than the Xbox One?

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

Scalebound was the most shocking and surprising cancellation for a new IP that was hype to be something cool and unique is the biggest L.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

This thread:

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Xabiss

@kingtito said:
@blufalconultra said:

Pro #66

X #92 (LOL)

No he really is that stupid and a liar! Still can't provide any evidence that all the Lemmings on this site said the X would outsell the PS4 it prints money machine.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

Lmao this thread off the bat is trollbait gold.

Cow's love shooting jizz at eachother in these circle jerk threads.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

@Wasdie said:

That it's a Microsoft console and Microsoft has no idea how to make or secure good games on their console.

Wrong, they don't have "exclusives" but they have a ton of good games. Exclusives make up like what, less than 5% of all games on the market?

OP - MS never said it would outsell even their current Xbox One, they went in knowing it was a premium console just for the hardcore gamers. Not sure why you try to spin that as a loss when it was expected. Perhaps it just didn't meet what you were expecting, which was a new generation of console or something...

Then you compare the X1X to the PS4Pro and see which console is the true failure. PS4 Pro is a completely useless upgrade and offers almost no increase in image quality over res bump. X1X at least has a higher res bump, and increased settings like texture res, aa, etc...

THEN you have kinect 2.0 as an L... yeah it sure was! Then MS wised up and dumped it entirely, it's not even sold with the consoles anymore, so good on them.

Pretty much everything else in OP was irrelevant except the cancellations, which were L's for sure. PUGB isn't MS fault, it's the devs fault for being crap programmers when patching it for the X1X.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#28 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69448 Posts

The PSVR. It was Microsoft biggest blunder.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#29 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Kinect 2 was the funniest L ever. After that, it was expected they would fail at everything.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11084 Posts

The Xbox One is made of Ls, and I can't pick just one. Game cancellations, game shutdowns, timed exclusives that do nothing for sales. constant price cuts, selling a $500 version of a box no one played in the first place, pimping controllers over games, changing all of their policies, throwing out Kinect, the cloud, hiding sales figures, trying to sell 4k physical movie media in a game box, putting exclusives on PC, racing games EVERY YEAR, first party games underperforming or outright flopping, too much effort on the past, doing early access games, buying Minecraft instead of funding a better first party lineup, trying to sell this piece of shit in China, getting wholly rejected in Japan

*GAASSSSP*

Begging for crossplay, the disastrous Halo 5 "tournament" of 2016, going all in on Titanfall, losing NPD with the launch of X1X after hyping the console for a year and a half, losing most of the NPDs in its existence, bullshit metrics (most zombies killed, MAUs, global engagement etc.), the Youtube payoff scandal, creating an army of the most embarrassing and self-owning fanboys via Twitter... and last but not least, the spinning, the constant spinning...

MARCH 2015

“Xbox One continues to see strong growth in both its fan base and time spent on Xbox Live. In March, cumulative U.S. Xbox One sales continued to outpace Xbox 360 sales at the same point in its lifecycle. Globally, the average amount of time spent playing games on Xbox One through Xbox Live increased by 45 percent in March 2015 compared to March 2014. And, gaming fans are sharing their experiences with the community at an incredible rate with the average Xbox One Twitch broadcaster sharing 212 minutes or 3.5 hours of gameplay each month. We’re grateful to our passionate and highly engaged Xbox One fan base and are looking forward to sharing more on games coming later this year, including the highly anticipated release of ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ on Oct. 27.”

And that's just one, read more here... https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2016/01/15/read-a-years-worth-of-microsoft-spinning-xbox-one-npd-sales/#5fdb99db40dc

This is the very example of a console that got nearly nothing right. Maybe backwards compatibility was nice, but that does nothing to move the console forward. The problem with Xbox One is the constant scheming to try to force its success. Nearly every idea they've come up with has blown up in their faces in a spectacular fashion, because MS a company with too much disposable cash and a big lump of pride stuck in their throat. I've never seen a console gen like this, and it's been entertaining the entire way.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kingtito

@BenjaminBanklin: translation....moooooo mooooo mooo moo moooooooooooooo moooooooooooo mooo Sony's shit smells fantastic mooo moooo

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 BenjaminBanklin

@kingtito said:

@BenjaminBanklin: translation....moooooo mooooo mooo moo moooooooooooooo moooooooooooo mooo Sony's shit smells fantastic mooo moooo

This is why Xbox can't win, because you won't be critical of them and defend everything they do... only for them to change it anyway. Xbox used to be great (save for RRoD), and now it's shameful.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 kingtito

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:

This is why Xbox can't win, because you won't be critical of them and defend everything they do... only for them to change it anyway. Xbox used to be great (save for RRoD), and now it's shameful.

Ummm no has nothing to do with it. I think your criticism is over the top. Games get canceled all the time on all platforms. To call that an L because it's happened to MS is false. Game shutdowns? You mean pulling support for old games? Kind of like Sony has done to several games this gen alone?

Timed exclusives that do nothing for sales? Why do you care about sales? For bragging rights on an internet forum? You can play the games on the platform and that's what counts, not sales.

Did you criticize price cuts? Seriously, are you getting money from MS for sales? WTF

Sharing with PC is a bad thing? Again, what does it matter if you can still play it on your console? Is it another one of those bragging rights you seem to covet so much?

Look dude your post is exactly what I said, a bunch of mooooing and mooing and moooooing. The only valid criticism I could see are not enough exclusives but exclusives make up a small percentage of the overall gaming library.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BenjaminBanklin

@kingtito said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@kingtito said:

Ummm no has nothing to do with it. I think your criticism is over the top. Games get canceled all the time on all platforms. To call that an L because it's happened to MS is false. Game shutdowns? You mean pulling support for old games? Kind of like Sony has done to several games this gen alone?

Timed exclusives that do nothing for sales? Why do you care about sales? For bragging rights on an internet forum? You can play the games on the platform and that's what counts, not sales.

Did you criticize price cuts? Seriously, are you getting money from MS for sales? WTF

Sharing with PC is a bad thing? Again, what does it matter if you can still play it on your console? Is it another one of those bragging rights you seem to covet so much?

Look dude your post is exactly what I said, a bunch of mooooing and mooing and moooooing. The only valid criticism I could see are not enough exclusives but exclusives make up a small percentage of the overall gaming library.

When did I say it was okay for Sony to do stuff? When you start using whataboutisms, you do nothing to help the company. Don't even get me started on Sony. Unfairly closing Evolution, debuting VR at too high a price, shitty updates, can't change your username (yet), raising the price of PSN, PSN being touch and go more often that it should, game delays out the ass, shutting down game servers too early, not trying to attempt SOME form of b/c... you gotta take these game companies to task. When you put your fingers in your ears and just say " LA LA LA", they won't look back on their mistakes.

You've had Xbox fans defending every feature that was holding Xbox One back, only for MS to yank the rug out from under them every single time. People defended the Kinect, DRM, the cloud, they rallied around Hololens when they thought it was coming to Xbox... even when it was revealed to be $3000 (AR is the future!). Just stop it! Enough is enough. You don't get behind in this industry if you've been making the right moves. It's time to stop and wonder that, hmm, maybe shit went south for the Xbox brand someplace.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@blufalconultra said:
@kingtito said:
@blufalconultra said:

Pro #66

X #92 (LOL)

You are a fool if you don't think the X is going to outsell the pro by this time next year!

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

@kingtito said:

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Xabiss

That 4FPS PUBG just sold a million copies in 3 days in early access. Not even released and it is selling great! Yeah that is such an L for Microsoft. ;)

https://venturebeat.com/2017/12/15/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-sells-1-million-xbox-one-copies-in-3-days/

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 BenjaminBanklin

@Xabiss: That's a win for Bluehole, that Microsoft was so hungry for any game that would bring attention to the console that any broken popular PC game would do.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#39 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

Xbox One is the best console because I don't need to buy it.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Xabiss

@BenjaminBanklin said:

@Xabiss: That's a win for Bluehole, that Microsoft was so hungry for any game that would bring attention to the console that any broken popular PC game would do.

Hey it looks like it worked ha! Also it may have some performance issues, but it is still a ton of fun. It is early access so lets see what they can do when they do finally release it performance wise.

Sgt_Crow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sgt_Crow
Member since 2004 • 6099 Posts

@Xabiss: 1 million Xbots bought a broken game since there’s nothing else to play lmao. Xbox’s untimely downfall was finalised with the cancellation of Scalebound and Fable.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Xabiss

@Sgt_Crow said:

@Xabiss: 1 million Xbots bought a broken game since there’s nothing else to play lmao. Xbox’s untimely downfall was finalised with the cancellation of Scalebound and Fable.

Have you even played the game on Xbox? It is not as broke as you say it is.

omegaMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 omegaMaster
Member since 2017 • 3479 Posts

Dear Xbox One owners, accept the L, take the L and go home :D

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 kingtito

@omegamaster said:

Dear Xbox One owners, accept the L, take the L and go home :D

Dear alts, post on your reg account because you no longer have the most powerful console in the world.

tubbyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By tubbyc
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts

@stuff238 said:

It’s hard to just pick one.

I have never seen a company mess up so bad. (Well I did see the disaster that was Wii u lol).

It all started when Don Mattrick said: “Don’t have Internet? Buy a 360.”

Like LOL. Who says stuff like that?

Required/mandatory sign in every 24 hours or your account is banned/locked out was probably the biggest head scratcher.

Must be connected online to even do anything.

No used games/Hardcore DRM.

God, I can’t believe they thought gamers would go for that hahahah

Yep, those online/DRM policies they tried to push quickly backfired and was a massive L.

Plus, forcing Kinect 2 on anyone who wanted an Xbox One didn't work out well and that didn't last long.

In the big picture, my point of view of the Xbox One is that the biggest L is the lack of exclusives. It just makes the console far less appealing for many of us.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

fanboys. But fanboys always lose.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

Kinect, thank god SONY forced them to drop that garbage.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#48 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

LMAO you were the first post to your own thread? HAHAHAHAHA

I picked Scalebound and Fable cancellation. The gaming community is filled with babies that jump to conclusions so Scalebound will forever be all MS' fault to many of these people regardless of the many clear and concise reports that Platinum's game engine still sucked donkey balls after 3 1/2 years of work. Fable was a bad call. The 4 vs 1 thing was being pushed and they wanted in on it but it was never that popular to begin with. So they bailed after Evolve tanked.

LOL at PUBG 4 fps. I play the game as do over 500K on X1 and it doesn't play at that low. Even if it hit that low while DF were testing it, you're playing bitch-ass fanboy by misrepresenting that to be the steady fps of the entire PUBG experience. And of course you are. God forbid people that play on X1 have a popular, fun game that the PS4 doesn't have. "This cant be!!! Lets talk shit about a game in PREVIEW!!"

No exclusives, LOL. Cows praise Nier as "another game the xbox doesn't get". Needless to say it applies the other way, not to mention MS has a stake in the PC market with Windows. The real world of business doesnt equate with SW.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#49 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69448 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

I picked Scalebound and Fable cancellation. The gaming community is filled with babies that jump to conclusions so Scalebound will forever be all MS' fault to many of these people regardless of the many clear and concise reports that Platinum's game engine still sucked donkey balls after 3 1/2 years of work. Fable was a bad call. The 4 vs 1 thing was being pushed and they wanted in on it but it was never that popular to begin with. So they bailed after Evolve tanked.

LOL at PUBG 4 fps. I play the game as do over 500K on X1 and it doesn't play at that low. Even if it hit that low while DF were testing it, you're playing bitch-ass fanboy by misrepresenting that to be the steady fps of the entire PUBG experience. And of course you are. God forbid people that play on X1 have a popular, fun game that the PS4 doesn't have. "This cant be!!! Lets talk shit about a game in PREVIEW!!"

No exclusives, LOL. Cows praise Nier as "another game the xbox doesn't get". Needless to say it applies the other way, not to mention MS has a stake in the PC market with Windows. The real world of business doesnt equate with SW.

Fable was garbage. If anyone played the beta it was so painfully obvious that the game was in a terrible state. That fumble was Lionhead and their slow progress on the game development. I don't know what the hell they were doing behind the scenes.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

#50  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@Pedro said:
@cainetao11 said:

Fable was garbage. If anyone played the beta it was so painfully obvious that the game was in a terrible state. That fumble was Lionhead and their slow progress on the game development. I don't know what the hell they were doing behind the scenes.

I was in the Fable Legends beta. I didn't find it to be garbage. I just didn't care for what they were doing with the assets. 4v1 was stupid. Lionhead was fully owned by MS. So MS takes the hit for the fumble. Now Scalebound? Half of the blame there is on Platinum. Funny thing is, pull up the E3 2015 and 2016 threads and people hated Scalebound. Then it got cancelled and it was a sin against the Vatican somehow. Bunch of babybackballbaggers