BFV single player campaign will feature every minority but no Americans or Soviets

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Edited by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@Jag85 said:
@tryit said:
@bussinrounds said:

Even without all the forced SJW cringe, campaigns suck in these games anyways, so who cares.

Overly scripted and linear 5 hour emotional hollywood bullshit.

I have been asking this for several days now but without an answer

other than the lead being female instead of male and doing everything the male would do, what is SJW specifically in the game that you can point to as an example?

oh and why is having a female lead instead of a male lead a SJW position in the first place?

again..the position is helped TREMENDOUSLY by good examples which I have not seen

A decade ago, hardly anyone complained about female protagonists... But nowadays, tons of alt-right snowflakes get triggered at the mere sight of a female protagonist. Sad!

I really have a tin foil hat that this is intentional coming from Russian money.

I know its crazy but consider this fairly well known fact. The organization that did most of the work around the movement for California to ceded from the United States was headquartered in Russia.

its crazy that these people logic is so bizzare that my brain defaults to Russia as more plausible

#152 Posted by IvanGrozny (844 posts) -

@tryit said:
@Jag85 said:
@tryit said:
@bussinrounds said:

Even without all the forced SJW cringe, campaigns suck in these games anyways, so who cares.

other than the lead being female instead of male and doing everything the male would do, what is SJW specifically in the game that you can point to as an example?

oh and why is having a female lead instead of a male lead a SJW position in the first place?

again..the position is helped TREMENDOUSLY by good examples which I have not seen

A decade ago, hardly anyone complained about female protagonists... But nowadays, tons of alt-right snowflakes get triggered at the mere sight of a female protagonist. Sad!

I really have a tin foil hat that this is intentional coming from Russian money.

I know its crazy but consider this fairly well known fact. The organization that did most of the work around the movement for California to ceded from the United States was headquartered in Russia.

its crazy that these people logic is so bizzare that my brain defaults to Russia as more plausible

It IS a crazy talk. You should be ashamed of these thoughts. I doubt Putin even knows videogames exist 🤣

#153 Posted by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@Jag85 said:
@tryit said:
@bussinrounds said:

It IS a crazy talk. You should be ashamed of these thoughts. I doubt Putin even knows videogames exist 🤣

I am not sure which is worse, me thinking Russia is paying your for your thoughts (still dont know how working for any country is saying something that sounds racist but whatever) or ...that what you are saying is your honest view.

I have harder time with the latter....honestly

#154 Edited by IvanGrozny (844 posts) -

@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@Jag85 said:

I am not sure which is worse, me thinking Russia is paying your for your thoughts (still dont know how working for any country is saying something that sounds racist but whatever) or ...that what you are saying is your honest view.

Many people here share my thoughts, people that have been here for years. Are you saying they were all masqueraded russians waiting for their hour until Dice makes and a SJW game, so they can come out and start hating on the game?😂

It's not like SJW games are boring as fook and they are hard to relate to, but it's all about russians wanting to subvert these decent honest developers like Dice and EA lol

#155 Edited by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:

Many people here share my thought, people that have been here for years. Are you saying they were all masqueraded russians waiting for the hour until Dice makes and a SJW game, so they can come out and start hating on the game?😂

It's not like SJW are boring as fook and they are hard to relate to, but it's all about russians wanting to subvert these decent honest developers like Dice and EA lol

no you have that wrong.

Russians arent 'waiting for an SJW game' because this is not an SJW game to begin with!

but regardless, in my mind Russia is a nation, not a race.

EDIT: maybe waiting on a non SJW game that they can PRETEND is a SJW game though

#156 Edited by IvanGrozny (844 posts) -

@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:

Many people here share my thought, people that have been here for years. Are you saying they were all masqueraded russians waiting for the hour until Dice makes and a SJW game, so they can come out and start hating on the game?😂

It's not like SJW are boring as fook and they are hard to relate to, but it's all about russians wanting to subvert these decent honest developers like Dice and EA lol

no you have that wrong.

Russians arent 'waiting for an SJW game' because this is not an SJW game to begin with!

EDIT: maybe waiting on a non SJW game that they can PRETEND is a SJW game though

Oh i heard that before, your argument is if Russia is a nation, so you can go fully racist against us 😁

#157 Edited by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:

no you have that wrong.

Oh i heard that before, your argument is if Russia is a nation, so you can go fully racist against us 😁

read what you just said to yourself about 5 times

its racist if a person says a country is a country?

because I think France is a Nation that means its racist?

are you ok? regardless. I already know I am racist but not becasue I think Russia is Nation.

my advice to you however is to stop being so snowflakey and every little thing

#158 Edited by IvanGrozny (844 posts) -

@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:

no you have that wrong.

are you ok?

Lets rephrase so you understand.Nation is a aglomeration of different ethnicities. So when you judge someone by the place of origin, you basically judge them by their ethnicity, so it's racism. Just by hiding behind concept of a nation, you try to obtain green card to be racist without guilt. But in reality, you still hating and judge people by their origin.

#159 Edited by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:

no you have that wrong.

are you ok?

Lets rephrase so you understand.Nation is a aglomeration of different ethnicities. So when you judge someone by the place of origin, you basically judge them by their ethnicity, so it's racism. Just by hiding behind concept of a nation, you try to obtain green card to be racist without guilt. But in reality, you still hating and judge people by their origin.

whatever, you are just saying I cant say French, or German or Russian or Japanese or Italian or Irish because you think its racist and that offends you.

that is about as SJW snowflakey as it gets and I can tell you is Suck it Up Buttercup because I am not going to restrict myself from saying such hurtful mean things as 'the French' or 'The German' becasue I happen to believe that there really are Germans (as in citizens from Germany)

#160 Posted by ButDuuude (1256 posts) -

To me all this controversy about women and minorities in Battlefield V is just as bad a the SJW crap.

#161 Edited by IvanGrozny (844 posts) -

@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:

are you ok?

whatever, you are just saying I cant say French, or German or Russian or Japanese or Italian or Irish because you think its racist and that offends you.

that is about as SJW snowflakey as it gets and I can tell you is Suck it Up Buttercup because I am not going to restrict myself from saying such hurtful mean things as 'the French'

No, you can say those words, no problem. It's just not good making derogatory generalizations with those words, unless it's funny and bears no ill intention.

#162 Edited by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:

are you ok?

that is about as SJW snowflakey as it gets and I can tell you is Suck it Up Buttercup because I am not going to restrict myself from saying such hurtful mean things as 'the French'

No, you can say those words, no problem. It's not just good making derogatory generalizations with those words.

oh I got it....saying anything about about the French, Germans, japanese, Italians, Chinese, Americans, Canadians, Mexicans or anyone from any country refered to as a member of their country is racist and thus because its 'racist' it offends your sensitive sensibilities, well deal with it

by the way..my tin foil hat? check this out

https://www.msnbc.com/katy-tur/watch/russian-woman-charged-with-attempted-midterm-election-meddling-1348384323545?v=railb&

#163 Edited by cainetao11 (35689 posts) -

@blackhairedhero said:

@cainetao11: Why does the left always do that? This was made for pandering crybabies on resetera. It's not that were crying about it we just think its lame and laughable. Thats the difference.

LMAO yes you are. You're crying because you're calling some others crybabies that got what they wanted. So here you are basically "waaaahhh!! Why do left do dis?" about that. Own your behavior dude.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
#164 Posted by Blackhairedhero (2352 posts) -

@cainetao11: Nope. We don't protest and start organized groups and bitch and moan on a regular basis. The left is the definition of cry babies. You know this and because your incapable of an original thought all you have is " I know you are but what am I".

#165 Edited by IvanGrozny (844 posts) -

@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:

No, you can say those words, no problem. It's not just good making derogatory generalizations with those words.

oh I got it....saying anything about about the French, Germans, japanese, Italians, Chinese, Americans, Canadians, Mexicans or anyone from any country refered to as a member of their country is racist and thus because its 'racist' it offends your sensitive sensibilities, well deal with it

https://www.msnbc.com/katy-tur/watch/russian-woman-charged-with-attempted-midterm-election-meddling-1348384323545?v=railb&

Yeah it,s called good etiquette, being educated, civilized and good mannered lol

Ah the link is fake news 😂

#166 Posted by Kali-B1rd (1513 posts) -

Kept for expansions maybe? as stupid as it is.

Gotta love the far-left circle-jerk in action already.

What's funny is these kinds that virtue signal in every possible thread can't comprehend why Trump is in Power and why Brexit is a thing... "buh buh everyone else is wrong" :/

#167 Posted by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:
@tryit said:
@ivangrozny said:

Yeah it,s called good etiquette, being educated, civilized and good mannered lol

Ah the link is fake news 😂

never saying anything bad about something another country is doing is being silly.

#168 Posted by Pedro (32072 posts) -

@blackhairedhero said:

@cainetao11: Nope. We don't protest and start organized groups and bitch and moan on a regular basis. The left is the definition of cry babies. You know this and because your incapable of an original thought all you have is " I know you are but what am I".

The irony in your response is obviously lost on you. Poor thing.

#169 Posted by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@ivangrozny

to be clear I do not think you are working with Russians BECAUSE you are Russian. But rather because what you are saying comes off as absurd and divisive not because of your nationality

#170 Edited by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@Pedro said:
@blackhairedhero said:

The irony in your response is obviously lost on you. Poor thing.

yeah this entire thread is about how offensive it is to have a female lead in a video game and any opportunity to call someone a racist is welcome in full tears

but yeah..they are not SJW crybabies somehow

#171 Posted by Blackhairedhero (2352 posts) -

@Pedro: No acknowledgement and bitching are two totally different things. Discussing it on a forum is not crying.

#172 Edited by Blackhairedhero (2352 posts) -

@tryit: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Sarkeesian

Lol no that's a cry baby. And this is your side lmao.

Also you apparently don't know what Racism is.

#173 Edited by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@blackhairedhero said:

@tryit: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anita_Sarkeesian

Lol no that's a cry baby. And this is your side lmao.

Also you apparently don't know what Racism is.

what is funny about her is that the only reason she got as much attention as she did is 100% because of cry babies on the Right.

I came home one day and my Youtube was plastered with videos from men almost in tears over what she said and I had literally never even heard of the woman. If they had just not thrown a big Queen fit she would have been forgotten about in a week

#174 Edited by Blackhairedhero (2352 posts) -

@tryit: How can she be forgotten when people like Neil Druckman are giving her awards and calling her a hero?

#175 Posted by cainetao11 (35689 posts) -

@blackhairedhero said:

So you are admitting you belong to a side.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Conservative_political_organizations_(U.S.)

LMAO you have to be kidding me. Conservatives have a multitude of political action groups and think tanks. And since when is protesting a bad thing? What do expect humans to do? Just bend over and take it? Dude you're guilty of complaining about something you don't like but when others do it they are crybabies in your words. You're no different by this thread. The difference is

Loading Video...

#176 Edited by TryIt (12881 posts) -

@blackhairedhero said:

@tryit: How can she be forgotten when people like Neil Druckman are giving her awards and calling her a hero?

they wouldnt if the Right did not throw a fit about her thus giving her all the attention.

I am telling you she was completely and totally unknown by everyone and I come home one day and I see all these videos about her from Men complaining up a storm and I watched one and had no idea who the woman even was, so I looked her up watched one of her videos.

That is how I found out about her, of course in the video I watched she said nothing that these men claimed she did but that is another story. 100% of the men who have a problem with her have never watched any of her videos either for some reason

#177 Edited by Blackhairedhero (2352 posts) -

@cainetao11: Do you hear yourself?

Your ok with people protesting and bitching but if we comment on it on a gaming forum I'm a crybaby?

Who bitched about not enough people of color in The witcher 3?

Who bitched about not enough people of color in kingdom come deliverance?

Who bitched at CD project red for a gender joke?

Who bitched about sexualized characters in DQ11?

Lmao it's not even close bro.

#178 Posted by cainetao11 (35689 posts) -

@blackhairedhero said:

@cainetao11: Do you hear yourself?

Your ok with people protesting and bitching but if we comment on it on a gaming forum I'm a crybaby?

Who bitched about not enough people of color in The witcher 3?

Who bitched about not enough people of color in kingdom come deliverance?

Who bitched at CD project red for a gender joke?

Who bitched about sexualized characters in DQ11?

Lmao it's not even close bro.

You aren't "commenting" though. Go read your posts. Do you hear yourself? LMAO look at this laundry list you just put up about others bitching. Why does that negate the fact you are now bitching?

You are complaining. Which can be called bitching. Furthermore you're doing it about other people that you consider on another side rather than just fellow human beings. Its all in your posts.

You're as much crying/bitching about them as they did about whatever. You just want to be superior to them. And that is an egoic mind at work. If you wont see it then that's on you.

#179 Posted by PimpHand_Gamer (2804 posts) -

Can't we just play as a 90's black gangster from Compton and be done with it?

#180 Posted by Blackhairedhero (2352 posts) -

@cainetao11: I am better that's the difference. Don't like my point of view? Cool let's talk about.

Dont like your point of view?

"Shut up you racist crybaby "

That's the difference.

#181 Posted by cainetao11 (35689 posts) -

@pimphand_gamer said:

Only if its a black female gangster that has a female life partner ;)

#182 Edited by PimpHand_Gamer (2804 posts) -

@cainetao11 said:
@pimphand_gamer said:

Only if its a black female gangster that has a female life partner ;)

And mysteriously pregnant i hope? It will make belly crawling a real challenge for the player.

#183 Posted by Gaming-Planet (19657 posts) -

Swedes are cucked.

Just get invaded. I don't care anymore.

#184 Posted by p3anut (6257 posts) -

Jeez people are still crying like little bitches? Who cares, and who buys Battlefield for the Single Player campaign? The only sp campaign I beat for BF was Bad Company 2.

#185 Edited by Jag85 (12408 posts) -
@blackhairedhero said:

Because the alt-right/gamergate sent her assault/rape/doxxing/bomb/death threats... It's your boys who made her into a "heroine" in the first place.

@blackhairedhero said:

@cainetao11: I am better that's the difference. Don't like my point of view? Cool let's talk about.

That's the difference.

No, the difference is that when the alt-right/gamergate are confronted with a different POV, their response is:

"Imma assault/kill/rape/doxx/bomb you, bitch!"

#186 Posted by JasonOfA36 (981 posts) -

No asians? Filipinos fought as much as everyone did :'(

#187 Edited by Blackhairedhero (2352 posts) -

@Jag85: Bullshit... and gamergate doesn't even exist anymore. Look at the people who have talked to Anna Sarkeesian and you tell me who was acting unreasonable? You want some videos?

You're talking about faceless forum trolls. I'm talking about someone who acts like a raging lunatic in public and still gets praised.

#188 Posted by SUD123456 (5196 posts) -

@ivangrozny: I agree we should have more realistic views of the Russians in the war. Including female snipers, and a handful of women in the tank corps etc.

Perhaps we should also include mass murdering Polish army troops, mass murdering POWs, penal battalions forcing their own troops into suicide rushes, commissars having all manner of people arrested and shot and basically interfering with combat operations, mass starvation of their own citizenry, invading Finland, forced relocation of their own minorities, rampant raping and pillaging, deliberately stopping outside of Warsaw to allow the Germans to liquidate the Jewish ghetto, and then occupying and controlling a whole series of countries on their borders for 40+ yrs and suppressing several attempts by those countries to get rid of their Russian overlords.

If we are going to tell the history channel truth about the USSR in WWII shouldn't we tell the whole story, comrade?

LMAO

#189 Posted by Jag85 (12408 posts) -
@blackhairedhero said:

@Jag85: Bullshit... and gamergate doesn't even exist anymore. Look at the people who have talked to Anna Sarkeesian and you tell me who was acting unreasonable? You want some videos?

You're talking about faceless forum trolls. I'm talking about someone who acts like a raging lunatic in public and still gets praised.

Gamergate has pretty much morphed into the alt-right, hence why I said "alt-right/gamergate".

It was not "faceless forum trolls", but a highly organised harassment campaign, coordinated through sub-boards on sites like 4chan (/pol) and Reddit. This is all well-documented.

That's the difference between SJW snowflakes and alt-right snowflakes. SJW snowflakes will just call you racist/sexist/whatever. Whereas alt-right/gamergate snowflakes are insane lunatics who coordinate harassment campaigns and send doxxing/assault/rape/bomb/death threats.

#190 Posted by lundy86_4 (50926 posts) -

@Jag85 said:

Gamergate has pretty much morphed into the alt-right, hence why I said "alt-right/gamergate".

It was not "faceless forum trolls", but a highly organised harassment campaign, coordinated through sub-boards on sites like 4chan (/pol) and Reddit. This is all well-documented.

That's the difference between SJW snowflakes and alt-right snowflakes. SJW snowflakes will just call you racist/sexist/whatever. Whereas alt-right/gamergate snowflakes are insane lunatics who coordinate harassment campaigns and send doxxing/assault/rape/bomb/death threats.

Dude... You should stop. Friendly advice.

#191 Posted by Jag85 (12408 posts) -

@lundy86_4: Because?

#192 Posted by lundy86_4 (50926 posts) -

@Jag85: You're gonna get flagged.

#193 Posted by Jag85 (12408 posts) -

@lundy86_4: What rules have been broken?

#194 Posted by lundy86_4 (50926 posts) -

@Jag85: You're advancing too heavily into a political debate.

#195 Posted by cainetao11 (35689 posts) -

@blackhairedhero said:

That's the difference.

Theres the problem right there.

No human is better than another. You aren't better, you eat, shit, bleed like the rest of us.

You have an attachment to an ideology, others have their own.

Funny because anytime I see conservatives not like what is being said to them, they cry "fake news". They aren't willing to talk about things. If it wasn't said by Trump or on Fox news then its "fake news" to them. Or how about being called "snowflakes" just because someone feels different then you about things? See, you folks are as guilty of hate and having your fingers in your ears.

You aren't better then anyone else, dude. Maybe try some humility and ignore what doesn't really matter in life?

#196 Edited by Jag85 (12408 posts) -

@lundy86_4: This entire thread is a political debate. Surprised it hasn't been closed, or moved to Political Gamers.

#197 Edited by texasgoldrush (12570 posts) -

@ivangrozny said:
@xantufrog said:

I don't see any lesbians or minorities in that list. All I see is a user who has complained in the past about not enough Russian themed games getting pissed off that it has happened again. I'm trying to think of WW2 games that DIDN'T feature the US and Russia

That's some patronizing bullshit. They picked some kids who took last places in the competition and gave them medals for some special effort. If anything, Soviets have been underrepresented in videogames. We haven't got a decent Soviet Campaing from a AAA developer in a fooking decade. But hey, they had time to whitewash Germans and Norwegia, who sided with Germany during WW2. Yeah, who cares abour sories of Russian female snipers, pilots, medics and resistance that actually truly represented females in WW2, who were most vulnerable in the war. Instead they decided to tell a story about some Norwegian girls, who despite their country allying with Germany in WW2, changed the course of war by stopping by themselves Germany from developing first nuclear weapons. So here you go, SJW rewriting history inventing heroic acts that never happened, because, according to Dice, true female effort during WW2 was not good enough for Dice to write about. Enjoy your rewrited history. And once again, i remind you we have females on Soviet side who did incredible acts of heroism, who saw real combat and horrors of war. But, hey, they were on Soviet Side, so their effort doesnt count 😊

Shut the fuckup and get educated. While no females were involved in the op, the Norwegians did successfully raid and damage the program.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_heavy_water_sabotage

#198 Posted by henrythefifth (1953 posts) -

Be glad the game was not done by Ubi. If it was, the soldiers would make love instead of war most of the time... With each other.

#199 Posted by Blackhairedhero (2352 posts) -

@cainetao11: Really? So you put Mother Teressa and Hitler on equal footing? Yes it's an extreme circumstance but some humans are better then others and it's your job to figure that out. Im sorry but a mindless drone is worse as a person. Liberals have a hard time forming their own opinions. I think anyone who wants to silence you and simply not hear what you have to say is an imbecile and that goes for both sides.

But realistically it happens far more on the left. I can even link studies that show those on the left are far less open to ideals they disagree with.

#200 Posted by Ghosts4ever (8034 posts) -

@bussinrounds said:

I agree. Campaign in these games suck. i dont know why developers even trying.

Metro Exodus and Doom Eternal are real SP FPS games for men.