BF4: PC vs PS4 GAMEPLAY (NOT GRAPHICS)

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

Unlike the other thread, which concerns the graphical differences between the PC and PS4 versions of Battlefield 4, this one is about the differences in the gameplay, specifically in regard to the multiplayer.

Gameplay

I just played a round of Team Deathmatch in the PC version of Battlefield 4 and based on how it went, decided to make this thread. I don't know whether this is exclusive to the PC version, but the kill-limit in Team Deathmatch for the PC version is 400, instead of the typical 100 that I play on the PS4 version. The reason for this is that due to the inherently superior nature of M+KB compared to a controller, a PC gamer can garner kills at a much faster rate; a 100 kill-limited match on the PC version would be over in five minutes. Seriously. I myself managed to rack up about 40 kills (with 30+ deaths), whereas in a typical PS4 round of TDM, I rack up ~20 kills at most.

In regard to the M+KB, it's significantly easier to garner kills, as already mentioned. In fact, it's so easy, that the tension I feel when playing the PS4 version is absent. Ironically, playing with a M+KB is a casual experience - yes, I said it's a casual experience. Also, though it's still fun to use M+KB, it's not as gratifying as using the DS4 due to the lack of rumble and the fact that clicking a mouse is nothing like pulling an actual trigger. Hence, it's somewhat of a tossup in regard to which control scheme I prefer; the precision of M+KB is unmatched, but so much so that aiming feels like child's play.

Technicalities

The PC version seems to suffer from poor internet connectivity. I've experienced severe lag in a few matches, while experiencing next to no lag in the PS4 version. In the PC version, an enemy will appear in one spot and then suddenly vanish and reappear in another, essentially teleporting. Also, I was in a firefight during which I kept "teleporting" between a position behind a corner and beyond it, which caused me to get killed. I've never experienced anything like this in the PS4 version. Honestly.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

you're wrong....now make a youtube video explaining yourself.

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

Damn, man. You lost the last argument. BADLY. That thread got flipped on you mgihty quick.

And here you are again. Ready for round 2 I guess. You must be some sort of masochist or something.

Certainly your arguments haven't gotten any better.

It's laughable really.

M&K are superior... TOO SUPERIOR! Natch.

Network issues!!! Nevermind that everyone, ploygon, IGN, and a number of other outlets have said that the PS4 network issues are by far WORSE than the PC ones.

Question for you: Do you start these threads because you need to re-assure yourself you didn't just waste $400+ on a console with no games that runs the few games it has that aren't derivative crap, worse than your PC?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

FPS, especially an online multiplayer FPS? definitely PC

Masculus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Masculus
Member since 2009 • 2878 Posts

I suppose that's what you get when you have the same game on five different plataforms.

They should tweak the combat, recoil, accuracy etc. to fit the shittyness of the each type of controller.

I guess they didn't bother too much.

wis3boi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By wis3boi
Member since 2005 • 32507 Posts

analog shooters XD

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

I agree with the OP.

The KB/M setup makes the game lose immersion. With the controller, you get a more realistic feel for the game. Aiming is more realistic, shooting is more realistic. And of course flying planes and choppers is way more realistic with the DS4.

With a KB/M setup, aiming feels like you're just moving the little reticle dot around the screen. With a DS4, or any analog controller, it feels like you're actually wielding a gun and it feels like they have actual weight to them when turning and aiming. A KB/M gives you too much unrealistic precision, making it feel more arcadey.

mems_1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mems_1224
Member since 2004 • 56919 Posts

Poor guy, still pretending that his inferior version of BF4 is worth a damn :(

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BSC14

@Netherscourge said:

I agree with the OP.

The KB/M setup makes the game lose immersion. With the controller, you get a more realistic feel for the game. Aiming is more realistic, shooting is more realistic. And of course flying planes and choppers is way more realistic with the DS4.

With a KB/M setup, aiming feels like you but moving the little reticle dot around the screen. With a DS4, or any analog controller, it feels like you're actually wielding a gun and it feels like they have actual weight to them when turning and aiming. A KB/M gives you too much unrealistic precision, making it feel more arcadey.

I can't believe what I'm reading.

M/KB is better in every way.....using a controller is like punching under water.

Kinthalis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kinthalis
Member since 2002 • 5503 Posts

@Netherscourge said:

I agree with the OP.

With a KB/M setup, aiming feels like you're just moving the little reticle dot around the screen. With a DS4, or any analog controller, it feels like you're actually wielding a gun and it feels like they have actual weight to them when turning and aiming. A KB/M gives you too much unrealistic precision, making it feel more arcadey.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!

Yeah ok, twiddling your thumbs like a bunch of idiots, THAT's more realistic. Lol!

ScreamDream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ScreamDream
Member since 2006 • 3953 Posts

Perhaps a patch coming for PC for online. Everything else you said sounds spot on.

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#12 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

Good for you. Post a video to go along with it so the idiots from the other thread can praise you for it. I get the feeling that's what you're after.

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

@Netherscourge said:

I agree with the OP.

You can't be serious. I'll give you that flying is better with a controller, but aiming with a controller is realistic? Is that some sort of sick joke? Since when do you twiddle your thumbs to "wield" a gun. Never, that's when. Neither form of input is realistic at all. That weight you feel is clunky controls that only slow you down. At least with a keyboard and mouse your character doesn't turn in slow motion, has a more realistic reaction time. And believe it or not, people can be pretty damn precise when aiming a gun, even at quick draws. I'm sure you know of competitive sharp shooters, yeah? Not everyone is a clumsy drunk when it comes to aiming a firearm.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lostrib

@Netherscourge said:

I agree with the OP.

what a load of crap

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

KB/mouse being easier makes no sense. It's like saying it's easier to win a race when everyone is driving Ferraris instead of Toyotas. It's easier to get kills and it's also easier to be killed so you're back at square one.

If you're ending up higher on the scoreboard on pc then you're either naturally better with a mouse and/or you're more experienced with a mouse.

Controller and mouse both only have 1 realistic aspect each. Controller has the trigger and mouse has the quick look. A soldier, even fully loaded down with kevlar, 7 lb rifle, nades etc can turn a 180 in a split second just like with a mouse.

Lag? PC only?

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/PS4-BF4-Extreme-Lag-Rubberbanding-Stuttering-Connection-is-Good/td-p/1906071

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2955064770136158478/

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

This won't end well.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

At least his honest and isn't afraid to voice his opinion even though many might disagree with him. I also commend him for having the balls to post a video of himself on a video game forum, I mean we all know the internet is a harsh place. The problem is these days everyone is afraid to share their honest opinion because they'll get called out for it. It's so much easier to jump on the hate-band-wagon.

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#19 speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

PC wins... Give it up.

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

I'm just gonna respectfully disagree with your opinions and leave it at that.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@BSC14 said:

@Netherscourge said:

I agree with the OP.

With a KB/M setup, aiming feels like you but moving the little reticle dot around the screen. With a DS4, or any analog controller, it feels like you're actually wielding a gun and it feels like they have actual weight to them when turning and aiming. A KB/M gives you too much unrealistic precision, making it feel more arcadey.

I can't believe what I'm reading.

M/KB is better in every way.....using a controller is like punching under water.

@Netherscourge is a typical console fanboy. He doesn´t even know how it feels playing with mouse/keyboard. So his opinion doesn´t matter.

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

I'd be interesting to hear how difficulty compared.

I played BC2 on PS3 first for a good 60 hours and consistently did well, almost always in the top 3 of my team.

When I tried the game on PC I found the skill level much higher, and never placed as high on the scoreboard.

At the time I was just as comfortable with KB+M as I was with the controller.

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@BattleSpectre said:

At least his honest and isn't afraid to voice his opinion even though many might disagree with him. I also commend him for having the balls to post a video of himself on a video game forum, I mean we all know the internet is a harsh place. The problem is these days everyone is afraid to share their honest opinion because they'll get called out for it. It's so much easier to jump on the hate-band-wagon.

The problem is this forum is full of these consolites "impartial" opinions. Lol. He´s not the first and he will not be the last who opines here. What makes them alike is their general prefence toward the consoles. He´s no different in that respect.

He claims to be impartial and objective, but he´s really not. He´s way of trolling is to find one good aspect about PC version and then to find 3 good aspects about the console version. In this way, he doesn´t directly attack PC, but, in the end, intricatelyhe proclaims that PS4 version wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

So TC, since your so open about yourself, what is your BF ID / page? for both versions.

1) "casual experience" ... enough window licking. aiming is more precise but there is no aim assist. you kill faster, you die faster.

2) Controllers more realistic? since when have people aimed like robots with 2 analog sticks? you realise a mouse just combines this concept into one smoother movement? idiot. planes are just as easy without a controller this coming from someone WHO HAS TRIED BOTH on his PC VERSION (e.g this isn't a console advantage as the settings allow you to auto-connect controller when getting into a vehicle.) ... but I don't because its still worse.

3) The lag you described is "rubber banding" something that happens on all versions of the game if the server hosting it is having issues. and every damn outlet even states the PC version is currently the most stable. so lucky biased anecdotal evidence is useless, try harder.

oh and... anyone else not aware of the massive elephant in the room?

I just played a round of Team Deathmatch in the PC version of Battlefield 4 and based on how it went, decided to make this thread.

I just played a round of Team Deathmatch in the PC version of Battlefield 4 and based on how it went, decided to make this thread.

Things wrong with the above:

1) Who the f*ck plays Battlefield for Team Deathmatch?

2) One game... one game... based on one round....

3) decided to make this thread.

well cmon tc, link us both ytour battlelogs... this should be a laugh.

Avatar image for deactivated-583e460ca986b
deactivated-583e460ca986b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-583e460ca986b
Member since 2004 • 7240 Posts

@BluRayHiDef: OK we get it. You like gaming on PS4 more than PC. It's OK to have your own opinion. The problem is you are trying to get everyone else to think the way you do. Your opinions about graphics (which is actually just wrong) and gameplay are unpopular to the gaming community as a whole. So maybe you are just better off enjoying what you enjoy and not making threads about it. You have been getting your butt handed to you for days now and it's only getting worse.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 BSC14

@MBirdy88 said:

So TC, since your so open about yourself, what is your BF ID / page? for both versions.

1) "casual experience" ... enough window licking. aiming is more precise but there is no aim assist. you kill faster, you die faster.

2) Controllers more realistic? since when have people aimed like robots with 2 analog sticks? you realise a mouse just combines this concept into one smoother movement? idiot. planes are just as easy without a controller this coming from someone WHO HAS TRIED BOTH on his PC VERSION (e.g this isn't a console advantage as the settings allow you to auto-connect controller when getting into a vehicle.) ... but I don't because its still worse.

3) The lag you described is "rubber banding" something that happens on all versions of the game if the server hosting it is having issues. and every damn outlet even states the PC version is currently the most stable. so lucky biased anecdotal evidence is useless, try harder.

oh and... anyone else not aware of the massive elephant in the room?

Things wrong with the above:

1) Who the f*ck plays Battlefield for Team Deathmatch?

2) One game... one game... based on one round....

3) decided to make this thread.

well cmon tc, link us both ytour battlelogs... this should be a laugh.

Hey!!!! I love Team Deathmatch in BF4. But then I'm not into massive maps and vehicles.

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

Now TC, controls are pure preference. I find that using a controller restricts my movement too much compared to a KB/M however, trying to control a plane or car with a KB/M is like trying to thread a needle whilst riding a fat chick around Maccy D's.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#30  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

You have got to be shitting me with this.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

Any FPS available on PC and Consoles is automatically superior on PC due to better controls and higher FOV. Playing on consoles is likely holding your hands to the sides of your eyes and eliminating all peripheral vision. Forced tunnel vision is not fun or realistic

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUUUUNN DUN

****, man. That campaign ending was BS. Either you were a racist, or a wife beater.

Northernboxer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Northernboxer
Member since 2004 • 1723 Posts

I consider myself to have a pretty good imagination, and not once have I ever felt like I was pulling a real trigger when playing a fps on a controller.

I get the feeling that people who don't like the mouse, just keep getting owned by skilled pc gamers.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71619573a1
deactivated-59b71619573a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By deactivated-59b71619573a1
Member since 2007 • 38222 Posts

So some weird connectivity issues on your end (yes yours) and the fact that you enjoy the console version more is somehow supposed to mean more than it being YOUR opinion?

Stop making these threads, you like the console version more, great and good for you. Others like the PC version more. Stop trying to make more out of it or trying to convince others that they should like the console version more too because of your personal preferences.

@GoldenElementXL said:

@BluRayHiDef: OK we get it. You like gaming on PS4 more than PC. It's OK to have your own opinion. The problem is you are trying to get everyone else to think the way you do. Your opinions about graphics (which is actually just wrong) and gameplay are unpopular to the gaming community as a whole. So maybe you are just better off enjoying what you enjoy and not making threads about it. You have been getting your butt handed to you for days now and it's only getting worse.

Spot on! TC is almost as bad as the PC elitists who try to convert others nowadays.

Ribnarak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ribnarak
Member since 2008 • 2299 Posts

why are PC elitist so quick to defend somethign that's going against the PC.

Seriously: I think controllers are a bit harder to play with. KB/M is amazing (especially for accuracy ) We all know that. BUT it sometimes feels a little cheap. i can't describe the feeling lol, but all im saying is, a controlelr is just more fun to use since it makes things harder? (Does that make sense).

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BSC14

@Ribnarak said:

Seriously: I think controllers are a bit harder to play with. KB/M is amazing (especially for accuracy ) We all know that. BUT it sometimes feels a little cheap. i can't describe the feeling lol, but all im saying is, a controlelr is just more fun to use since it makes things harder? (Does that make sense).

Because PC IS THE BEST PLATFORM....it's not an opinion, it's a FACT. And of course it's the platform war board.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lostrib

@Ribnarak said:

possibly because TC has made three separate threads about PC vs PS4, and it's getting tiring.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@Ribnarak said:

It does make things harder, that's why it slows down the pace of the console version and if you like that that's perfectly normal. I can understand the appeal

Why people are against TC so much is due to the fact he's made multiple threads about this and he keeps trying to force his personal preference as some sort of fact or reason why the console version is better. It's nothing but opinions on his end but he's trying to turn it into something more

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@clyde46 said:

Now TC, controls are pure preference. I find that using a controller restricts my movement too much compared to a KB/M however, trying to control a plane or car with a KB/M is like trying to thread a needle whilst riding a fat chick around Maccy D's.

I find ground vehicles are controlled just as well if not better with kb/m. I can weave through traffic better in GTA with a kb for example.

MK-Professor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MK-Professor
Member since 2009 • 4214 Posts

As Kinthalis sad, TC just realize that he wasted $400 on console with low-end hardware and with no games + $50 for the online + $60 for the inferior version of the game, and now is trying to justify it.

epic!

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BluRayHiDef

Let me explain myself to you guys. I don't regret purchasing my PS4 at all. Heck, the mere novelty of owning it is worth what I paid for it. I bought it mainly for console exclusives like inFamous: Second Son, The Order: 1866, Destiny, and - most importantly - MGS5. Even though those games have yet to be released, I don't see my purchase as a waste because it's an investment for the future. Also, Killzone: Shadow Fall is a blast to play.

As for PC gaming, I enjoy it just as much as console gaming; I'm not biased. As I have a very powerful PC, what reason would I have to be biased against PC gaming? None. I'm just giving my honest opinion.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

@BluRayHiDef said:

Let me explain myself to you guys. I don't regret purchasing my PS4 at all. Heck, the mere novelty of owning it is worth what I paid for it. I bought it mainly for console exclusives like inFamous: Second Son, The Order: 1866, Destiny, and - most importantly - MGS5. Even though those games have yet to be released, I don't see my purchase as a waste because it's an investment for the future. Also, Killzone: Shadow Fall is a blast to play.

As for PC gaming, I enjoy it just as much as console gaming; I'm not biased. As I have a very powerful PC, what reason would I have to be biased against PC gaming? None. I'm just giving my honest opinion.

Problem is that at times you try to pass your opinion as fact like with BF4 PS4 vs PC graphically.

And to this thread the gameplay design is the same as PS4 vs PC the only difference is controls and difference in a persons ability. On Consoles the gameplay tends less reactive/slower because everyone has the same limits with a controller.

Also having connection issues with Pc is based from your end to the server your connected too. On PS4 there are more connection issues because of how its designed.

TheFadeForever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheFadeForever
Member since 2013 • 2655 Posts

Opinions and preference s and BS the PS4 version had lots of issues based on all those articles and experience from people .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-59b71619573a1

@BluRayHiDef said:

I'm not claiming your biased at all but I do claim that you're trying to pass your opinion and personal preference as something more than what it is. Like as if your experiences with these things are supposed to reflect on everyone or the platforms as a whole

You could get people agreeing or disagreeing all day but it matters little, it's all subjective and down to the individuals

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BluRayHiDef

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

I'm not claiming your biased at all but I do claim that you're trying to pass your opinion and personal preference as something more than what it is. Like as if your experiences with these things are supposed to reflect on everyone or the platforms as a whole

You could get people agreeing or disagreeing all day but it matters little, it's all subjective and down to the individuals

Your complaints apply to any and all reviews, and are subsequently meaningless.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 lostrib

@BluRayHiDef said:

@seanmcloughlin said:

@BluRayHiDef said:

Your complaints apply to any and all reviews, and are subsequently meaningless.

Why not just stop making this stupid PS4 vs PC bf4 threads

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Bebi_vegeta
Member since 2003 • 13558 Posts

@Netherscourge said:

I agree with the OP.

How is aiming/shooting more realistic with a controller ? How is it you think you're wielding a gun with a controller ???? Both are for from an actual gone in everyway possible.

hiphops_savior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#48 hiphops_savior
Member since 2007 • 8535 Posts

Under OP's logic. the Wii remote is far more realistic than any of the options he listed.

Netherscourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Netherscourge
Member since 2003 • 16364 Posts

1. Ok, first - enough with the insults. I never insulted anyone or their PC, so don't insult me just because you disagree with me.

2. I am not a console fanboy. I played all BF games, except BF:BC1 and BF1943, on a PC. I also played the BF4 Demo on a PC, so I know how it plays on a KB/M setup. I just happen to own a PS4 now and I prefer playing BF4 on the PS4.

Now, as to this discussion...

I think the KB/M setup is too easy and I think it ruins immersion. I'm not debating the actual gameplay though - since everyone is using the KB/M on a PC and it levels the field. But still, it's unrealistic. You've got a guy lined up and he instantly swings around and Quick-Scopes you to death with a Sniper Rifle because of the insanely fast mouse-aiming sensitivity you can set for the PC. You can't do that with a controller as accurately - you have to wait longer to turn and aim. Using the analog sticks... like you would be wielding an actual rifle. It has a weightier feel to it. More realistic.

And don't give me the aim-assist nonsense. I don't use it in the first place. It's not even an advantage as more often than not, it pulls my crosshairs OFF targets, which is annoying as hell. Plus, lots of MICE these days have that slow-mo button that lets you reduce mouse sensitive on the fly allowing even more precise, and unrealistic aiming. So, that cheesey stuff is there on both platforms.

Plus, can anyone honestly tell me using a KB/M is better for piloting VEHICLES in BF4? Hell, even in BF3 on the PC, I would switch from my KB/M over to my X360 USB controller to pilot planes and choppers, since it's hard as hell to do it with a KB/M.

I'm sorry guys, but I think many PC gamers in FPS games have become too complacent and are now using the KB/M as a crutch, sacrificing realism for faster-paced action. Nothing wrong with that, mind you. I'm just making the observation. The controller, especially the DS4, just feels more proper for this game.

Hate me all you want, but that's how I feel. Just my opinion.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 lostrib

@Netherscourge said:

1. Ok, first - enough with the insults. I never insulted anyone or their PC, so don't insult me just because you disagree with me.

2. I am not a console fanboy. I played all BF games, except BF:BC1 and BF1943, on a PC. I also played the BF4 Demo on a PC, so I know how it plays on a KB/M setup. I just happen to own a PS4 now and I prefer playing BF4 on the PS4.

Now, as to this discussion...

I think the KB/M setup is too easy and I think it ruins immersion. I'm not debating the actual gameplay though - since everyone is using the KB/M on a PC and it levels the field. But still, it's unrealistic. You've got a guy lined up and he instantly swings around and Quick-Scopes you to death with a Sniper Rifle because of the insanely fast mouse-aiming sensitivity you can set for the PC. You can't do that with a controller as accurately - you have to wait longer to turn and aim. Using the analog sticks... like you would be wielding an actual rifle. It has a weightier feel to it. More realistic.

And don't give me the aim-assist nonsense. I don't use it in the first place. It's not even an advantage as more often than not, it pulls my crosshairs OFF targets, which is annoying as hell. Plus, lots of MICE these days have that slow-mo button that lets you reduce mouse sensitive on the fly allowing even more precise, and unrealistic aiming. So, that cheesey stuff is there on both platforms.

Plus, can anyone honestly tell me using a KB/M is better for piloting VEHICLES in BF4? Hell, even in BF3 on the PC, I would switch from my KB/M over to my X360 USB controller to pilot planes and choppers, since it's hard as hell to do it with a KB/M.

I'm sorry guys, but I think many PC gamers in FPS games have become too complacent and are now using the KB/M as a crutch, sacrificing realism for faster-paced action. Nothing wrong with that, mind you. I'm just making the observation. The controller, especially the DS4, just feels more proper for this game.

Hate me all you want, but that's how I feel. Just my opinion.

right, your opinion is bullshit.