We all have opinions about which is the best system to get at launch between the Xbone and the PS4 and I would love to hear those. But, I'd also love to hear what your opinions are as to which system will be standing tallest by E3 2014?
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: July 19, 2011
- Posts: 2782
- Member Since: August 24, 2004
- Posts: 56914
- Member Since: February 20, 2013
- Posts: 5957
- Member Since: February 14, 2006
- Posts: 1867
- Member Since: May 19, 2003
- Posts: 2438
- Member Since: June 10, 2010
- Posts: 6211
- Member Since: June 30, 2013
- Posts: 983
PlayStation consoles have always had very weak starts during the beginning of new generations and the PS4 looks like it will continue that trend, so the Xbox One definitely looks like the better console for the short term. It has better announced games and a lot more features.
I don't see PS4 getting good until at least 2015 which is about the time that we will hopefully get a new Naughty Dog game.
- Member Since: May 16, 2003
- Posts: 16364
- Member Since: November 15, 2004
- Posts: 16402
Please Log In to post.