- Even though I wasn't a Dreamcast owner back in the day, I do think it's one of coolest looking consoles. Sturdy, compact, four controller ports, and a badass controller.
- The Gamecube was pretty cool too. Four controller ports, super compact, and I liked the handle. The controller looks weird, and is small, but was perfect for Smash Bros lol. I liked that the discs were tiny.
- The PS2 slim is a winner. Probably still Sony's best design. I can't believe how slim this thing is. Was easy for portability. Very reliable too.
- PS Vita - definitely one of Sony's best designs, and one of the best portable designs ever. They really nailed it with the hardware. I think it's better than Switch as far as ergonomics goes.
- PS3 Fat - lol at the Spider-Man font. It was sleek and had a nice texture to it, but it was bulky and loud. The power adapter was also three pronged which I didn't like. Controller originally didn't have rumble. The controller was so uninspired.
- Wii U - it was so plain. Looked like a DVD player lol. The controller was a huge let down. Worst battery life. But in terms of design, I guess it was ok.
- Xbox Series X - it just looks like a PC tower. I also think they should've done more with the color scheme. Like how Sony seems to be going with the PS5. The PS5 controller looked gorgeous. The controller here just looks samey.
What about you, SW? Best and worst console designs in your opinion