*Beep* *Beep* Dear Mr.Kojima, you've got mail

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Guyper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Guyper
Member since 2004 • 3879 Posts

*Imitates Chris Jericho*

Dear Mr.Kojima.....will you please.....SHUT THE HELL UP???

So, Mr.Kojima, you say that MGS4 will be the final game which the story will come to an conclusion, oh, so I'm supposed to buy this bull**** now?

Once MGS4 gets released and sell over a million, you'll be like ,"Suke!! The fans still love MGS afterall. I've got to carry on with the franchise, I'll find some excuse to bring Snake back to life! Hai, ganbarimasu!!!

Remember what you told us 5 or 6 years ago? You said that you grew tired of MGS franchise and you won't direct anymore MGS game after MGS2 ever again and what happened afterwards? Okay, you already know the rest

mingo123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 mingo123
Member since 2007 • 9005 Posts
was this needed in system wars?
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts
actually he said he wouldnt even direct MGS2 but he did that too but i am guessing that this is Snake's final game
Shazenab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Shazenab
Member since 2004 • 3413 Posts
I know you'll get flamed a lot, but I agree. Every MGS game has been the last since MGS2.
AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16714 Posts
The Story might go on with Raiden (MGS5 LoL For teh PS4, take out your 660$) but it would probably turn out to be a massive failure possibly because Snake is the Soul of the franchise
Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36047 Posts

The Story might go on with Raiden (MGS5 LoL For teh PS4, take out your 660$) but it would probably turn out to be a massive failure possibly because Snake is the Soul of the franchiseAgentA-Mi6

actually im pretty sure Raiden will be dead before the end of MGS4

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 st1ka
Member since 2008 • 8179 Posts

actually he said he wouldnt even direct MGS2 but he did that too but i am guessing that this is Snake's final gameSerraph105

he also said he would retire after MGS 2, he didnt, i also remember he said would retire (again) after completing another game, dont know which game was it, maybe metal gear 3 or zone of enders 2.

well anyway as far as im concerned Hideo kojimas word just isnt trustworthy, hes like the asian Peter Molineux

AgentA-Mi6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 AgentA-Mi6
Member since 2006 • 16714 Posts

[QUOTE="AgentA-Mi6"]The Story might go on with Raiden (MGS5 LoL For teh PS4, take out your 660$) but it would probably turn out to be a massive failure possibly because Snake is the Soul of the franchiseSerraph105

actually im pretty sure Raiden will be dead before the end of MGS4

Hopefully, I hate the Character.
Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

[QUOTE="Serraph105"]actually he said he wouldnt even direct MGS2 but he did that too but i am guessing that this is Snake's final gamest1ka

he also said he would retire after MGS 2, he didnt, i also remember he said would retire (again) after completing another game, dont know which game was it, maybe metal gear 3 or zone of enders 2.

well anyway as far as im concerned Hideo kojimas word just isnt trustworthy, hes like the asian Peter Molineux

Question is does he back up his words with his work?

Unkind223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Unkind223
Member since 2006 • 390 Posts
epic failure. I didn't even giggle.
Lo_Rising

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 Lo_Rising
Member since 2007 • 930 Posts
who cares? this game is still gonna kickass. and why start a thread that will obviously turn into a flame war.
st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 st1ka
[QUOTE="st1ka"]

[QUOTE="Serraph105"]actually he said he wouldnt even direct MGS2 but he did that too but i am guessing that this is Snake's final gameRagnarok1051

well he did kind of said his game isnt theorically possible so.... not anymore then Peter Molyneux

edub30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 edub30
Member since 2003 • 210 Posts
You guys seem to be overlooking the fact that there exists a small fanbase that actually would rather see Kojima dead then to let him quit the MGS series. Death threats are no laughing matter.
JLF1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JLF1
Member since 2005 • 8263 Posts
Wasn't he supposed to work with Suda 51 after MGS4 with some old radio play of his snatcher games or something?
donwoogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 donwoogie
Member since 2004 • 3707 Posts
[QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"][QUOTE="st1ka"]

[QUOTE="Serraph105"]actually he said he wouldnt even direct MGS2 but he did that too but i am guessing that this is Snake's final gamest1ka

well he did kind of said his game isnt theorically possible so.... not anymore then Peter Molyneux

Rofl, he said the technology needed for him to fully realise his vision of what MGS4 should be didn't exist, so he'll have to settle for a 50GB blu-ray disc for the game :P

st1ka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 st1ka
[QUOTE="st1ka"][QUOTE="Ragnarok1051"][QUOTE="st1ka"]

[QUOTE="Serraph105"]actually he said he wouldnt even direct MGS2 but he did that too but i am guessing that this is Snake's final gamedonwoogie

Rofl, he said the technology needed for him to fully realise his vision of what MGS4 should be didn't exist, so he'll have to settle for a 50GB blu-ray disc for the game :P

and that doesnt sound like something Peter Molyneux would say?

oh and your sig is hilarious, someone tell saolin that streets of rage for the megadrive already had that "feature"