Be honest fellas , do you prefer microsoft or Sony's first party games?

• 111 results
Greygoose12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 Greygoose12
Member since 2020 • 220 Posts

God of War def over rated. Very linear, very poor navigation, puzzles at every turn, super long load times, fast travel doesn't open up till late in the game, get the best armor when you all ready beat everybody in the game, confusing upgrade system, skills take so many different combo's of controller buttons you just hack n slash, need I go on ?

pmanden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#102 pmanden
Member since 2016 • 2925 Posts

Sony, especially because of Days Gone and Horizon. However, I also really love Dead Rising 3 on xbox one, though I am not sure if it counts as a first-party title.

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

I don't care for most Sony 1st party games (movie games do nothing for me at all) however; the Ratchet and Clank games are some of my favorite games for any system so for me, Sony beats MS for me even if only by the slimmest of margins. (Needless to day I would put Nintendo about a million miles ahead of either of those guys in the first party department.)

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#104 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

Sony 100%.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#105 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@turtlethetaffer said:
@i_p_daily said:
@turtlethetaffer said:
@i_p_daily said:

Variety? 95% of Sony's first party games are third person action/adventure games LOL.

You should look up the definition of the word variety, as you seem to have no idea what it actually means.

Gotcha gotcha, in between the JRPG Persona 5 Royal, open world super hero game Spider man, the numerous Yakuza games (most of which are only on the PS4, not Xbox), not to mention something as Godly as Bloodborne, you're 100% right, all of their exclusives are exactly the same.

Seriously, tell me how that's less variety than the Xbox which has... Gears. Forza. Halo. And... that's pretty much it.

Maybe you should actually READ the op, which FIRST PARTY do you prefer, Persona, Yakuza aren't first party & BB maybe be owned by Sony but made by a third party developer lol.

So while you're looking up the meaning of "variety" you may as well look up what "first party" means too.

Really arguing semantics here huh? Go play your generic military crap, kid. I'll enjoy the variety of games offered on the Ps4.

The OP asks which first party you like and and you're adding third party games to claim variety, its not semantics on my part, its your lack of reading comprehension that's the problem here.

Not sure what generic military crap you're talking about, and the only one acting like a kid here is you.

At least we've confirmed that by you adding third party games into the mix proves Sony's first party hasn't got variety :)

Keep on reaching kid, some day you'll be tall enough to get there.

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#106 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10585 Posts

Which one has more single-player narrative-driven games? I'll go with that.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#107 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69364 Posts

@madrocketeer said:

Which one has more single-player narrative-driven games? I'll go with that.

Youtube. 😋

madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#108 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10585 Posts
@Pedro said:

Youtube. 😋

Well, that got a chuckle out of me.

Not the same, though. Watching someone play through the finale of Mass Effect 1 was never as satisfying as playing it myself.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@turtlethetaffer said:
@i_p_daily said:
@turtlethetaffer said:
@i_p_daily said:
@turtlethetaffer said:

Gotcha gotcha, in between the JRPG Persona 5 Royal, open world super hero game Spider man, the numerous Yakuza games (most of which are only on the PS4, not Xbox), not to mention something as Godly as Bloodborne, you're 100% right, all of their exclusives are exactly the same.

Seriously, tell me how that's less variety than the Xbox which has... Gears. Forza. Halo. And... that's pretty much it.

Maybe you should actually READ the op, which FIRST PARTY do you prefer, Persona, Yakuza aren't first party & BB maybe be owned by Sony but made by a third party developer lol.

So while you're looking up the meaning of "variety" you may as well look up what "first party" means too.

Really arguing semantics here huh? Go play your generic military crap, kid. I'll enjoy the variety of games offered on the Ps4.

The OP asks which first party you like and and you're adding third party games to claim variety, its not semantics on my part, its your lack of reading comprehension that's the problem here.

Not sure what generic military crap you're talking about, and the only one acting like a kid here is you.

At least we've confirmed that by you adding third party games into the mix proves Sony's first party hasn't got variety :)

The only one reaching is you, but i don't blame you, i blame your schooling or lack there of.

Whose FIRST PARTY do you prefer, turtle proceeds to mention third party lol, we know who the kid is here :)

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
turtlethetaffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

#110 turtlethetaffer
Member since 2009 • 18973 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@turtlethetaffer said:
@i_p_daily said:
@turtlethetaffer said:
@i_p_daily said:

The only one reaching is you, but i don't blame you, i blame your schooling or lack there of.

Whose FIRST PARTY do you prefer, turtle proceeds to mention third party lol, we know who the kid is here :)

Sounds like something a kid would say

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38714 Posts

MS 1st party feels like straight-to-dvd-horseshit. Sony 1st party feels like Tarantino masterpieces that will be remembered for decades. Totally different leagues.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#112  Edited By speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

I don't really consider Bethesda to be 1st party for MS if you think about it now. Maybe in 5 years it might mean something. For now, Sony Bloodborne already beats out current gen MS 1st party titles.

But the real answer to your question is Nintendo LOL....cuz when you can still farm the shit out of the original Mario Bros on Nintendo and put it on Switch in BR mode and people still plays it, ya know ya made it big time.

I think Xbox has a better replay value vs Sony's 1st party titles mostly because there's multiplayer and you can co-op with friends over and over again. The few Sony good multiplayer game I can think that has some replay value is TLOU, Uncharted 2, and maybe LittleBigPlanet 3 and even that is stretching it. I guess Dreams is cool for artistic purposes.

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Give me Horizon 120Hz with HDR and I will be glued to my seat for a entire weekend it launches.

That's on PC...but unstable at the moment.