Bayonetta 2 or Hyrule Warriors. Which will be the better game? POLL

• 61 results
dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Bayonetta 2 or Hyrule Warriors. Which will be the better game? POLL (73 votes)

Bayonetta 2 64%
Hyrule Warriors 22%
14%

Bayonetta 2 - Best Hack N Slash of last gen Sequel, Has 2 player online, Created by PG, Did I mention best Hack N Slash of last gen comes free with number 2.

Hyrule Warriors - looks worse than Dead Rising graphically, made by Tecmo who destroyed Metroid, No Online just DLC, Only Girls in the Game and some Rock Dude and Dolphin, Looks Ugly, Did I mention Tecmo destroyed Metroid.

SO .... Which will be the better game?

• 
Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#51 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

Bayonetta 2 will be the better game, but I can't say no to a LoZ game even if it's a dynasty warriors clone.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@dobzilian

1) You made some dumb joke about Link looking like a girl.

2) Again you're reading skills have failed you again... I hate all exclusives.... Everysingle one.... Whether I own the console or not is irrelavant.

3) Sexist and Illiterate, the universe must really hate you.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#53  Edited By YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

@dobzilian said:
Only Girls in the Game

Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#54 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

Even if having female characters qualified as a negative (it doesn't), how does it make sense to say Bayonetta has the comparative advantage when its own protagonist is, in fact, female?

#SystemWarsLogic

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55  Edited By Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

Experience a harem like never before. It has everything from lolis to furry. lol

Senor_Kami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 Senor_Kami
Member since 2008 • 8529 Posts

Troll thread

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

@REVOLUTIONfreak said:

Even if having female characters qualified as a negative (it doesn't), how does it make sense to say Bayonetta has the comparative advantage when its own protagonist is, in fact, female?

#SystemWarsLogic

@Senor_Kami said:

Troll thread

TC isn't very happy about Hyrule Warriors eclipsing sluttynetta 2.... yes I came up with that all by myself. ¬_¬

dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By dobzilian
Member since 2012 • 3409 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu:

Actually I made a joke about Link looking like Peter Pan and not a women, I said in the previous topic was "Green Dude looks like peter Pan". So who has trouble with reading now then? LMAO.

And I've proven how that false sense of you knowing me is just a whole lot of BS. And for the illiterate ... Please.

So you hate Patapon, Zelda a Link to the past / OoT, WW, Last of Us, Uncharted, Gears, Halo, Mario, Phoenix Wright and virtually all the best games of last Gen. Hmmm... Sounds like more BS from the sounds of it. Exclusives are what differentiates consoles from one and another.

Keep trying Lulu as some day you might have the mental capacity to put up at least one valid point but until then I will stick to shutting the hell up and not commenting as you don't know *ZILCH*

I think this sums you up nicely.

@ladyblue: Why would I be angry? I'm going to most likely purchase both but will wait for HW reviews first whether or not I purchase this game. Are you mad that I can afford more than one Game?

@YearoftheSnake5: Far from Insecure but if you accusing people of being insecure is your thing then I hope it makes you sleep better this evening.

Kjranu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#59 Kjranu
Member since 2012 • 1802 Posts

Both games will be mediocre games.

dobzilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 dobzilian
Member since 2012 • 3409 Posts

@REVOLUTIONfreak said:

#SystemWarsLogic

SW's logic = Posting on a Forum is serious business. Lighten up.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

@dobzilian

I remember.... It was some distastefull joke about Nintendo and its female characters....

I hate the concept. Besides, the only console thats different enough to matter is Nintendo's. Exclusivest are Arbitrary limitations used to sell systems, some of them have multiplatform alternatives that are actually better. Ofcourse they won't sell as much because hey, you gotta justify the system you sided with.