Battlefront II on Xbox One X: 4K? 60FPS?

• 66 results
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44056 Posts

@Orchid87 said:

@ronvalencia: you still believe XBX GPU matches 1070? Good luck with that.

No luck really needed since It was DF themselves that first made the comparison to the 1070 so me thinks he's in good company. :P

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@Orchid87 said:

No luck really needed since It was DF themselves that first made the comparison to the 1070 so me thinks he's in good company. :P

DF made that claim based on a tech demo running on a dev kit that they saw, not even analyzed. When they actually had a closer look they updated their estimations to something way more conservative. But lemmings like you and ron love to live in perpetual delusional denial.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SecretPolice  Online

@pinkanimal said:
@SecretPolice said:
@Orchid87 said:

DF made that claim based on a tech demo running on a dev kit that they saw, not even analyzed. When they actually had a closer look they updated their estimations to something way more conservative. But lemmings like you and ron love to live in perpetual delusional denial.

lolol

:P

Avatar image for deactivated-6079d224de716
deactivated-6079d224de716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-6079d224de716
Member since 2009 • 2567 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@pinkanimal said:
@SecretPolice said:
@Orchid87 said:

lolol

^^^ What happens when you're out of arguments

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 SecretPolice  Online

@Orchid87 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@pinkanimal said:
@SecretPolice said:
@Orchid87 said:

lolol

^^^ What's said when you have no good argument to begin with. lol All shall be known in less than a couple months. :P

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@Orchid87 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@pinkanimal said:
@SecretPolice said:

lolol

^^^ What's said when you have no good argument to begin with. lol All shall be known in less than a couple months. :P

In This Convo: a lem who doesn't understand how hardware works and thinks it's magical.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 SecretPolice  Online

@pinkanimal said:
@SecretPolice said:
@Orchid87 said:
@SecretPolice said:
@pinkanimal said:

lolol

In This Convo: a lem who doesn't understand how hardware works and thinks it's magical.

No that's magical. :P

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@pinkanimal said:
@SecretPolice said:
@Orchid87 said:

The only delusional fool is you.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 ronvalencia

@Orchid87 said:

For Battlefield 1, R9-390X is already close to GTX 1070 range GPU. Try again.

X1X's hardware changes made the above narrow gap to be applied at wider workload ranges.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts

@pinkanimal said:

Wrongbotlencia strikes again with spam while being completely wrong.

Especially as Quantum Break and Forza 7 have a GTX1060 kicking out the same results as Xbox X....

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

Lol lets all have a huge laugh and compare the Xbox One X compared to the PS4 Pro LMAO.

LOL Sony fans trying to attack the X1X when they know every single game shared between the two consoles will be better on X1X.

So go ahead and bash the X1X version because at the end of the day your version will always be worse.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

I dont know why everyone is so hung up on resolution... The settings at which the game runs is the most important factor. Console don't run games at a default setting such as Ultra, High or even Medium they use mixtures of ALL settings including low or even completely disabling some features its why DF uses the term console settings. Not only that but BF games on consoles rarely meet their FPS target and usually hover around the 40-50FPS mark in MP.

So X1X at 4K/60FPS according to the Dev?... Basically means a mixture of low/medium and maybe some high settings and you will be lucky to hold a solid 50FPS during MP.

Its simple logic, if the X1X is running it on 4K/60FPS and the PC version is getting 60FPS on High with a GTX 1070 then the X1X version is not running it on High settings. There is no magical console optimisation, they just mess around with the settings till they hit their FPS target and rarely do they actually hit it with a solid lock.

Avatar image for deactivated-6079d224de716
deactivated-6079d224de716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By deactivated-6079d224de716
Member since 2009 • 2567 Posts

@CanYouDiglt: did anyone claim that PS4 will run it at 4K 60 fps?

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ronvalencia

@scatteh316 said:
@pinkanimal said:

Especially as Quantum Break and Forza 7 have a GTX1060 kicking out the same results as Xbox X....

bullshit

Loading Video...

Particles Resolution: Quarter <------ 1920x1080p when the requested render resolution is 4K

Motion Blur: High (not set to Ultra)

Shadow Quality: High (not set to Ultra)

Procedural Quality: High (not set to Ultra)

Mirror Quality: High (not set to Ultra)

Wet Reflections: High (not set to Ultra)

MSAA Quality: OFF (not set to MSAA 4X or EQAA 4:8**) **On AMD GPUs, this feature fakes MSAA 8X with MSAA 4X level consumption.

Reflection Quality: High (not set to Ultra)

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 scatteh316

@ronvalencia said:
@scatteh316 said:
@pinkanimal said:

bullshit

Loading Video...

Particles Resolution: Quarter

Shadow Quality: High

MSAA Quality: OFF

Is it confirmed Xbox-X runs MAX settings across the board? I don't think it does... especially as it's been shown in screen shots that reflections aren't real as they don't match the track side details........ ;)

And was it you who claimed you would need a GTX 1070 to handle the wet tracks at 4k/60fps? That GTX 1060 seems to be doing a mighty fine job to me...... ;)

So all you've done is just prove my point.

Deal with it.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By ronvalencia

@scatteh316 said:
@ronvalencia said:
@scatteh316 said:
@pinkanimal said:

bullshit

Loading Video...

Is it confirmed Xbox-X runs MAX settings across the board? I don't think it does... especially as it's been shown in screen shots that reflections aren't real as they don't match the track side details........ ;)

And was it you who claimed you would need a GTX 1070 to handle the wet tracks at 4k/60fps? That GTX 1060 seems to be doing a mighty fine job to me...... ;)

Deal with it.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-forza-motorsport-on-project-scorpio-the-full-story

Based from the above Project Scorpio's ForzaTech reveal Nurburgring wet track art work style, this comes from Forza Motosport 7 development build. The above art work style doesn't exist in Forza Motorsport 6.

The following screenshot shows Forza Motorspot 7 demo's Nurburgring wet track

"The crazy story here is that we've gone over our PC ultra settings and for everything that's GPU-related, we've been able to max it - and that's what we're running at, 88 per cent," says Tector, pointing to the utilisation data at the top of the screen. Right beneath it is theanti-aliasing setting - 4x, or rather 8:4x using the Radeon EQAA hardware AA.

GTX 1060's MSAA Quality: OFF (not set to MSAA 4X or EQAA 8:4x**) **On AMD GPUs, this feature fakes MSAA 8X with MSAA 4X level consumption.

Deal with it.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:

@ronvalencia: ronbot stop quoting me when you're wrong, i.e. always

The above GTX 1060 with 2088 Mhz OC (5.4 TFLOPS) and 97 percent GPU usage needs more power to avoid 46 fps dip i.e. my old GTX 980 Ti has a solid 60 fps with the same track scene.

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 scatteh316

@ronvalencia said:
@scatteh316 said:
@ronvalencia said:
@scatteh316 said:
@pinkanimal said:

bullshit

Deal with it.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-forza-motorsport-on-project-scorpio-the-full-story

Based from the above Project Scorpio's ForzaTech reveal Nurburgring wet track art work style, this comes from Forza Motosport 7 development build. The above art work style doesn't exist in Forza Motorsport 6.

The following screenshot shows Forza Motorspot 7 demo's Nurburgring wet track

"The crazy story here is that we've gone over our PC ultra settings and for everything that's GPU-related, we've been able to max it - and that's what we're running at, 88 per cent," says Tector, pointing to the utilisation data at the top of the screen. Right beneath it is theanti-aliasing setting - 4x, or rather 8:4x using the Radeon EQAA hardware AA.

GTX 1060's MSAA Quality: OFF (not set to MSAA 4X or EQAA 8:4x**) **On AMD GPUs, this feature fakes MSAA 8X with MSAA 4X level consumption.

Deal with it.

It's no where near a GTX 1070......

So YOU deal with it.....