ATTN Nintendo!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1 ranger_waha
Member since 2005 • 3187 Posts
I don't care if you have to steal children from their homes to do it, or if you have to tie them to the production line, and tase them to keep em productive, but please work on putting out more systems and peripherals. I cannot find any. Still. Thanks. Then There's Sony. You know guys, if you just sanded the name off, ripped out the bluray and did motion snesing right, you could pretend it's a wii and sell millionS. (emphasis on plural) Oy, Microsoft, listen up. Don't allow epic to noobify GeOW 2 like bungie did Halo 2. Do not allow a voice acting change, or anything else. Remove Raven Down from it, no one likes that map. Also, please consider making consoles that don't light up like christmas trees after a week of play. A console should not require ADDITIONAL cooling devices.
Avatar image for Riviera_Phantom
Riviera_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 Riviera_Phantom
Member since 2006 • 3658 Posts
Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.
Hoffgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Hoffgod
Member since 2006 • 12229 Posts
steal children from their homesranger_waha
Yikes. I think that would do away with Nintendo's kiddy image quite quickly.
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ranger_waha
Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.Riviera_Phantom
Lol, greedy. They don't seem o be charging 500 dollars for the Wii, last time I checked, hehe.
Avatar image for clechedusername
clechedusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 clechedusername
Member since 2006 • 1588 Posts
[QUOTE="ranger_waha"]steal children from their homesHoffgod

but then it would just be a kiddie fetish
DireToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DireToad
Member since 2006 • 3948 Posts
[QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.ranger_waha
Lol, greedy. They don't seem o be charging 500 dollars for the Wii, last time I checked, hehe.

No but they are charging half the price of the consoles for a freaking controller.
Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts
[QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.ranger_waha

Fix your sig. You have % instead of a 5 and the game is for PSP, not DS ;)
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ranger_waha
[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.DireToad

No but they are charging half the price of the consoles for a freaking controller.

Half of 250=/= the cost of a wiimote.
RAZZY_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RAZZY_B
Member since 2005 • 1709 Posts

I don't care if you have to steal children from their homes to do it, or if you have to tie them to the production line, and tase them to keep em productive, but please work on putting out more systems and peripherals. I cannot find any. Still. Thanks. Then There's Sony. You know guys, if you just sanded the name off, ripped out the bluray and did motion snesing right, you could pretend it's a wii and sell millionS. (emphasis on plural) Oy, Microsoft, listen up. Don't allow epic to noobify GeOW 2 like bungie did Halo 2. Do not allow a voice acting change, or anything else. Remove Raven Down from it, no one likes that map. Also, please consider making consoles that don't light up like christmas trees after a week of play. A console should not require ADDITIONAL cooling devices.ranger_waha

:lol:

Master_Hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Master_Hermes
Member since 2003 • 5913 Posts
Nintendo really isn't trying hard enough to get those Wiis and Wiimotes out there. Hell, I can't even find Wii-Point cards, and they're just pieces of god-damn cardboard with a number on the back! I see tons of classic controllers though...
Shazenab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Shazenab
Member since 2004 • 3413 Posts

He means on the profit they are making on 5 year old tech.
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ranger_waha
[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.SmashBrosLegend

Fix your sig. You have % instead of a 5 and the game is for PSP, not DS ;)

Thanks, I typed it in a hurry.
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ranger_waha
[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.Shazenab

Not quite 5 year old tech. Motion sensing s been around yeah, but sony's doing it too. Also, the Wii is at LEAST twice as powerful as the GC, so it's obv. younger than five years.
Riviera_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Riviera_Phantom
[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.Shazenab

Exactly, Sony are making a loss on every PS3. Teh greed!
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Yes, I agree, although, child slavery might just not be the best method.
Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#16 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts

"Made by kids, for kids!"
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ranger_waha
[QUOTE="Shazenab"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.Riviera_Phantom

That's bad planning, not greed on Ninty's part. It's not their fault Sony had no clue when they were in production.
Riviera_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Riviera_Phantom
[QUOTE="Shazenab"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.ranger_waha

Not quite 5 year old tech. Motion sensing s been around yeah, but sony's doing it too. Also, the Wii is at LEAST twice as powerful as the GC, so it's obv. younger than five years.

It's the first console EVER to make a profit from the get go, Nintendo ported a GC game just to Sell wii's. They are greedy, they can't be bothered to invest money on a decent online system or NEW IP franchises either.
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ranger_waha
Yes, I agree, although, child slavery might just not be the best method.foxhound_fox
It was more of a show of how little I care how they increase production. The company producing Wiimotes is rolling in it right now, they can afford to hire a new staffling or three hundred.
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ranger_waha
[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Shazenab"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.Riviera_Phantom

It's the first console EVER to make a profit from the get go, Nintendo ported a GC game just to Sell wii's. They are greedy, they can't be bothered to invest money on a decent online system or NEW IP franchises either.

Apparently, they don't NEED to either. which comes up less greed and more good business mind.
luigigreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#21 luigigreen
Member since 2005 • 4888 Posts
[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Shazenab"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.Riviera_Phantom

It's not like Nintendo also makes TV's and other electronics such as Sony. They need more profit because they don't have any other places to get money from.
Riviera_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Riviera_Phantom
[QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"][QUOTE="Shazenab"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.ranger_waha

That's bad planning, not greed on Ninty's part. It's not their fault Sony had no clue when they were in production.

Yes they did, Sony made hits on PS2 as well, you think they went into making PS3 thinkin they won't loose money? They could charge $800 for thing if they wanted. Nintendo wants to charge more then what everythign costs. $60 for a pair of nunchuk and Wiimote. Pathetic...oh and they dealyed Wii play in US for what? To cash in on the extra $$$ for extra controllers.
ATG1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ATG1
Member since 2004 • 274 Posts

Nintendo were the only ones making a profit on each console sold at launch. The other two were taking a loss, the PS3 obviously still is. You get what you pay for at the end of the day, it's cheap because it's cheap to make.
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
[QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"] It's the first console EVER to make a profit from the get go, Nintendo ported a GC game just to Sell wii's. They are greedy, they can't be bothered to invest money on a decent online system or NEW IP franchises either.

Not true.
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ranger_waha
[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"][QUOTE="Shazenab"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.Riviera_Phantom

Yes they did, Sony made hits on PS2 as well, you think they went into making PS3 thinkin they won't loose money? They could charge $800 for thing if they wanted. Nintendo wants to charge more then what everythign costs. $60 for a pair of nunchuk and Wiimote. Pathetic...oh and they dealyed Wii play in US for what? To cash in on the extra $$$ for extra controllers.

They COULD charge 800 dollars yes, but do you think they aren't doing that out of the goodness of their hearts? Wrong. If a console at 600 dollars sells poorly, a console at 800 dollars does what? Charging more than something costs is called retail, you live in a capitalist country. Deal.
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 ranger_waha
[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.ATG1

Nintendo were the only ones making a profit on each console sold at launch. The other two were taking a loss, the PS3 obviously still is. You get what you pay for at the end of the day, it's cheap because it's cheap to make.

And it doesn't contain flawed material, nor a format nobody seems to like yet. Fair trade, IMO.
lilpoop215

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lilpoop215
Member since 2006 • 393 Posts

I don't think so it would brighten it. How did Michael Jackson get his kiddy image?
Riviera_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Riviera_Phantom
[QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Shazenab"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.luigigreen

It's not like Nintendo also makes TV's and other electronics such as Sony. They need more profit because they don't have any other places to get money from.

They make TONS of money from the handheld business, GC made a profit because it didn't have a DVD drive and they spent less money in investing in it, hence why it failed. They are greedy. I'm not bashing Nintendo games i'm just bashing Nintendo because they have been as***** during the last 2-3 years.
Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts
[QUOTE="ATG1"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.ranger_waha

And it doesn't contain flawed material, nor a format nobody seems to like yet. Fair trade, IMO.

Nintendo has to sell it for profit because they don't do anything besides gaming. Microsoft and Sony have other products to support the company.
ranger_waha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ranger_waha
[QUOTE="Hoffgod"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"]steal children from their homeslilpoop215

I don't think so it would brighten it. How did Michael Jackson get his kiddy image?

There's a difference between molester and child. There's a difference between self confidence and arrogance. Sony don't know where the line is.
ATG1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ATG1
Member since 2004 • 274 Posts
[QUOTE="ATG1"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.ranger_waha

Don't get me mistaken for being a Cow. I own a 360. Currently I see no reason to buy a PS3 either. But in terms of value for money the Wii is the worst IMO. I'm not saying it's a bad system or anything.
wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 wavebrid
Member since 2006 • 8204 Posts

[QUOTE="luigigreen"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Shazenab"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.Riviera_Phantom

They make TONS of money from the handheld business, GC made a profit because it didn't have a DVD drive and they spent less money in investing in it, hence why it failed. They are greedy. I'm not bashing Nintendo games i'm just bashing Nintendo because they have been as***** during the last 2-3 years.

you dont understand buinsess well do you

you dont even half about the wii

wavebrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 wavebrid
Member since 2006 • 8204 Posts

[QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="ATG1"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.ATG1

Don't get me mistaken for being a Cow. I own a 360. Currently I see no reason to buy a PS3 either. But in terms of value for money the Wii is the worst IMO. I'm not saying it's a bad system or anything.

so thats why people are selling wiis at 300+ on ebay

when you can go to retail and pay for 250

luigigreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#34 luigigreen
Member since 2005 • 4888 Posts
[QUOTE="luigigreen"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Shazenab"][QUOTE="ranger_waha"][QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]Dear Nintendo, Stop being greedy motha *********.Riviera_Phantom

The whole point of the company is too make money. If something as popular as the wii is going to sell really well, why not add a few bucks and make a bigger profit. No company sells stuff for cheap out of the goodness of their heart. You think Sony's selling the PS3 for $500 out of the goodness of their heart? They're selling it at that price because if they charged more no one would buy it, and they can make the sales back from blu ray and games/accessories.
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#35 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
You know, if you don't like Raven Down then you shouldn't have downloaded the map.  Besides, I like Raven Down.
n1ntendorevO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36 n1ntendorevO
Member since 2006 • 532 Posts
Hahah if Microsoft only sold games and console they would be out of the gaming business after the Xbox aka bankrupt. It lost billions due to over advertising but I guess nintendo should be doing what they are doing....you are just jealous its P.I.M.P.
Master_Hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Master_Hermes
Member since 2003 • 5913 Posts

It's the first console EVER to make a profit from the get go, Nintendo ported a GC game just to Sell wii's. They are greedy, they can't be bothered to invest money on a decent online systemor NEW IP franchises either.

You say that, yet you have Hotel Dusk, a brand new Nintendo IP, in your now playing list...