ATLUS USA teasing a new game!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SonicNextGen2 (3592 posts) -

Source

"Origami Rhino Oh Yo"

Huh, wonder what that means.

#2 Posted by yokofox33 (30774 posts) -

I'm intrigued. And I'm only intrigued because it's Atlus USA. One of the comments in that article is hilarious mentioning it'll be a game based on the crane origami making job from P4.

#3 Posted by Pffrbt (6612 posts) -

Here's to hoping it's not creepy anime shit like Conception and not yet another Persona game.

#4 Edited by casharmy (9388 posts) -

If it isn't for current gen consoles and just another handheld game made on last gen budget I don't care. Atlus really disappointed me last gen releasing basically every worthwhile title they made only on handhelds

#5 Posted by lamprey263 (35030 posts) -

maybe it's a word jumble... god, I hate these teasers

anyhow, "oh yo", picture of Jack Frost, I'm thinking his demo recruitment phrase of "he-ho"... something SMT related maybe?

#6 Edited by Crazyguy105 (9513 posts) -

@Pffrbt:>creepy anime shit

>atlus

Why the **** are you expecting anything else from them? All of Atlus' games are anime as **** and most have creepy undertones.

Seriously, you sound as bad as the people saying P5 was going to be in a college setting.

#7 Edited by Pffrbt (6612 posts) -

@Crazyguy105 said:
Why the **** are you expecting anything else from them?

Yes. Not all of their games are as anime as things like Conception or Persona 4. They use to make games with creepy undertones that were creepy because they dealt with dark subject matter, not creepy because they feel like pervy garbage.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#8 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

@Pffrbt said:

@Crazyguy105 said:
Why the **** are you expecting anything else from them?

Yes. Not all of their games are as anime as things like Conception or Persona 4. They use to make games with creepy undertones that were creepy because they dealt with dark subject matter, not creepy because they feel like pervy garbage.

I thought you were a furry.

#9 Posted by Pffrbt (6612 posts) -

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

I thought you were a furry.

Why.

#10 Posted by finalfantasy94 (27400 posts) -

@Pffrbt said:

Here's to hoping it's not creepy anime shit like Conception and not yet another Persona game.

If you dont like anime like stuff why even follow atlus?

#11 Posted by Pffrbt (6612 posts) -

@finalfantasy94 said:

@Pffrbt said:

If you dont like anime like stuff why even follow atlus?

Because I like Snowboard Kids, Kazuma Kaneko and Shigenori Shoejima's art, Shoji Meguro's music, and the dark, occult themes their games have.

#12 Posted by hotdiddykong (2098 posts) -

Interesting, but im personally hoping for them to make a Wii U sequel to Trauma Team

#13 Edited by SonicNextGen2 (3592 posts) -

@lamprey263 said:

maybe it's a word jumble... god, I hate these teasers

anyhow, "oh yo", picture of Jack Frost, I'm thinking his demo recruitment phrase of "he-ho"... something SMT related maybe?

Oh, the picture of Jack Frost was just used for the article, it wasn't part of the teaser.

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
#14 Edited by turtlethetaffer (18695 posts) -

I'm excited for whatever it is, but haven't the faintest idea. None of the Atlus games I have played have disappointed me, so I have faith that they will announce a great game.