At this point, if you do not own a PS4, you might as well just buy one.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#151  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

@pyro1245: oh, so this is the part where you attempt to turn your "it's all your fault" hysteria on to me? Ahuh. Thanks for chiming in with your butthurt nonsense in the first place.

I have a better idea - why don't you just stop trying to defend the indefeasible? Pc gaming is much more of a hassle than console gaming and none of your distractions will ever change that.

People like you and that other one who get all butthurt over the truth and attack the messenger are why we need an ignore feature.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#152 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@valgaav_219 said:

@ I agree. Every game that I need is on PS4. If I didn't have one I'd be missing out on a whole bunch of GOTY contenders. And how does Destiny hold up when compared to Halo? Never played Halo before because I've never owned an Xbox but I just bought Destiny because it was on sale. It's okay so far I guess

Welcome back.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#153 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@tjandmia: You don't own a PS4 yet? lol!!! Please sit down.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

I can only think of a handful of games... the typical sony first party....

about 5 games after nearly 4 years....

a shadow of PC, beating Xbox by an ok margin .... and still a worse secondary device than a Switch.

IF you are just a primary-peasant then yea... its a must have... otherwise, meh...

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts
@charizard1605 said:

@Maroxad: Wii U is probably leading, sure, but it absolutely lacks variety tonally aesthetically, and in terms of genre, which is where PS4 leads. Plus, again, if you are in the market for a console and PC is not a consideration, then the competition is so one sided it's not even funny.

See this is a huge example why there is so few posters on this website now compared to before. This is a mod. Just look at his posts in this thread right here and his past threads that he made. This "mod" sounds like the crazy fanboys that used to be banned. When I started posting here this website was crazy active but it obviously is not anymore. First off weird a mod is the most active poster and even weirder that it is someone that posts like this guy, and you have him as a mod. It is not even just about Charizard which I think is an awful mod but just the way the site is now run in general. It is clearly biased to the 10th degree.

This is your most active forum thread by far and look at the huge decline over the years but yet gaming still increases. So it is clearly a decline in the forum and not gaming. I even hear on podcasts about people laughing about how much of a biased joke you have become now.

At the time of this post it is 13 posts down it was an hour before the last post. A few years ago the whole front page would be less then an hour. This site was active as hell. This used to be one of the gaming hubs but is now a site some people check into once in awhile.

As far as the topic clearly there are games on the other consoles that interest others and only a complete fanboy would say otherwise like Charizard. The most active member on this forum which is a mod acts like the Playstion is the best place for everything.

Granted most people that are not huge Sony fanboys/ lean microsoft are now gone, but hopefully the site comes to its senses.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By CanYouDiglt

@metalslimenite said:

@CanYouDiglt: You're just another member of the self-pity party of lemmings that do nothing but play the victim while complaining when gamers speak the truth about the system you covet. Why don't you guys fill out a police report and stop posting here if it's too much for you?

You have been a member less then 2 months and have 536 posts. GO OUTSIDE! First off I am sure it is an alt account which makes it FAR worse. Lets just say you just joined and went crazy posting in less then two months, that is worse. You then have no idea what it was like before so STFU. Either you were already kicked out before because you were bad or you are new.

You have 536 posts in around 50 days and it is not even like anything big like E3 or even any huge releases happened. You just post that much in the boring times.

Seriously if your such a Playstation fan then why spend so much time on the forum, play the games. Like I said 536 posts during the boring time. Hell I may post a crap ton during E3 or something but you do not even have that excuse. I make one post and get someone that lives on a dead Sony forum attacking me.

So if you are actually less then two months old and not someone already banned then you have no idea what I was talking about. I was talking about how it used to be and it used to be a much more active forum.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By CanYouDiglt

@metalslimenite said:
@CanYouDiglt said:
@metalslimenite said:

@CanYouDiglt: You're just another member of the self-pity party of lemmings that do nothing but play the victim while complaining when gamers speak the truth about the system you covet. Why don't you guys fill out a police report and stop posting here if it's too much for you?

You have been a member less then 2 months and have 536 posts. GO OUTSIDE! First off I am sure it is an alt account which makes it FAR worse. Lets say you just joined and went crazy posting in less then two months. You then have no idea what it was like before so STFU. Either you were already kicked out because you were bad or you are new.

You have 536 posts in around 50 days and it is not even like anything big like E3 or even any huge releases happened. You just post that much in the boring times.

Or MAYBE I deleted an old account, then made a new one later. Again, it's funny seeing lemmings so mad these days because their little toy isn't the popular one on the block this gen. Keep posting scared.

Dude stop in like 50 days your already at 537 post. I get it you like the Playstation more, so maybe you should actually play it and not spend all day on here trying to convince people. You may have had an old account but no matter what you are on this forum far to much spewing Sony fanboy stuff.

Again you do not understand. This forum used to be better and actually System Wars. This forum was crazy active and the entire first page was current threads not just the first few threads. Certain people were banned and now we have mods like Charizard. Not only a fanboy as a mod but the most active user. No one wants to post here when it's mods like Charizard and posters like you posting 537 posts in less then 2 months. The system wars was forced out by banning and now it is the Sony fanboys cult.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#161 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@CanYouDiglt said:
@metalslimenite said:
@CanYouDiglt said:
@metalslimenite said:

You have been a member less then 2 months and have 536 posts. GO OUTSIDE! First off I am sure it is an alt account which makes it FAR worse. Lets say you just joined and went crazy posting in less then two months. You then have no idea what it was like before so STFU. Either you were already kicked out because you were bad or you are new.

Or MAYBE I deleted an old account, then made a new one later. Again, it's funny seeing lemmings so mad these days because their little toy isn't the popular one on the block this gen. Keep posting scared.

Dude stop in like 50 days your already at 537 post. I get it you like the Playstation more, so maybe you should actually play it and not spend all day on here trying to convince people. You may have had an old account but no matter what you are on this forum far to much spewing Sony fanboy stuff.

Again you do not understand. This forum used to be better and actually System Wars. This forum was crazy active and the entire first page was current threads not just the first few threads. Certain people were banned and now we have mods like Charizard. Not only a fanboy as a mod but the most active user. No one wants to post here when it's mods like Charizard and posters like you posting 537 posts in less then 2 months. The system wars was forced out by banning and now it is the Sony fanboys cult.

Ladies and gentlemen, CanYouDigIt has cracked the code: I, charizard1605, am the reason that GameSpot's forum engagement is apparently dying.

By golly, what power I wield.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#162 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

Haha, Charizard f*cked up GS, and not the God-awful shift in site-design.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@CanYouDiglt said:
@charizard1605 said:

@Maroxad: Wii U is probably leading, sure, but it absolutely lacks variety tonally aesthetically, and in terms of genre, which is where PS4 leads. Plus, again, if you are in the market for a console and PC is not a consideration, then the competition is so one sided it's not even funny.

See this is a huge example why there is so few posters on this website now compared to before. This is a mod. Just look at his posts in this thread right here and his past threads that he made. This "mod" sounds like the crazy fanboys that used to be banned. When I started posting here this website was crazy active but it obviously is not anymore. First off weird a mod is the most active poster and even weirder that it is someone that posts like this guy, and you have him as a mod. It is not even just about Charizard which I think is an awful mod but just the way the site is now run in general. It is clearly biased to the 10th degree.

This is your most active forum thread by far and look at the huge decline over the years but yet gaming still increases. So it is clearly a decline in the forum and not gaming. I even hear on podcasts about people laughing about how much of a biased joke you have become now.

At the time of this post it is 13 posts down it was an hour before the last post. A few years ago the whole front page would be less then an hour. This site was active as hell. This used to be one of the gaming hubs but is now a site some people check into once in awhile.

As far as the topic clearly there are games on the other consoles that interest others and only a complete fanboy would say otherwise like Charizard. The most active member on this forum which is a mod acts like the Playstion is the best place for everything.

Granted most people that are not huge Sony fanboys/ lean microsoft are now gone, but hopefully the site comes to its senses.

I mean there comes a point when objectivity sounds like fanboyism since the ps4 is winning so heavily.

The ps4 is better, deal with it.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By CanYouDiglt

@charizard1605:

@charizard1605 said:
@CanYouDiglt said:
@metalslimenite said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

Ladies and gentlemen, CanYouDigIt has cracked the code: I, charizard1605, am the reason that GameSpot's forum engagement is apparently dying.

By golly, what power I wield.

No I was just using you as an example. The board has clearly seen a huge decline in active members and you can not even deny that. There is clearly a different direction in the powers that be. You have been around a long time and were never a mod but with the latest slant going full blown Sony you fit right in. Look you not only post anti microsoft stuff but also post pro Sony stuff threads. You are literally the most active poster and a mod. You are just a good example why this forum gets so much less then it used to before. There is the joke this place is run by the fanboys but in this case it literally is run by fanboys. This place got more traffic during Gertsman Gate when it was found out they sold review scores then it does now.

Seriously think about that. System Wars was a better and more active forum when the website was known to be corrupt. This forum is actually doing worse with you as the most active poster and mod.

I admit I used to love this forum since it was so active. It is night and day now compared to what it was. It was easily one of the most active gaming forums on the web but it is kinda dead now. Let me guess Charizard having a fanboy as the most active poster and to make it worse he is a mod, ya well that has no effect.

Hell my first attacker was someone that has posted 537 in less then 2 months. The way you both act now would not have lasted but then again that is when this place had a lot of people.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By CanYouDiglt

@lundy86_4 said:

Haha, Charizard f*cked up GS, and not the God-awful shift in site-design.

Hell I'll say whoever does the web design for this gets a big thumbs up. The layout is better then Giant Bomb, IGN, NeoGaf, ect. What they do after kinda suck but the web design is great.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

@CanYouDiglt: Another MS fanboy made insane by Sony's success. Dude, you should really look into calming breathing techniques.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 CanYouDiglt

@putaspongeon said:
@CanYouDiglt said:
@charizard1605 said:

I mean there comes a point when objectivity sounds like fanboyism since the ps4 is winning so heavily.

I mean seriously shut up.

This is what I am talking about. This is the state of System Wars now. This turd goes through all that and all he can say is bu....bu...bu...but Sony is better.

This is the type of person that needs to wear a helmet when he leaves the house.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@CanYouDiglt: Bruh, I feel like it is supremely important you understand this, because you keep saying it and betraying a lack of understanding of it- mods do not run this place. They are just supposed to be volunteers who clean the mess up, and I barely even do that, lel

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#170 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

@CanYouDiglt said:

Hell I'll say whoever does the web design for this gets a big thumbs up. The layout is better then Giant Bomb, IGN, NeoGaf, ect. What they do after kinda suck but the web design is great.

When they originally did the re-design, the community took a huge hit, and never fully recovered. It was a disaster at first.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#171 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@metalslimenite said:
@blackace said:

@tjandmia: You don't own a PS4 yet? lol!!! Please sit down.

Dude has been touting up Playstation 4, BUT DOESN'T OWN ONE? You have got to be kidding me! Talk about being a shill...

That's why I told him to sit down. There are just too many great exclusives on the platform not to own it, unless you just don't care for game consoles and want to stick with PC gaming only.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 CanYouDiglt

@charizard1605: ok first off "bruh"

A couple things

- Look it is not so much of your anti MS rants or your pro Sony rants. It is is that you are brought to the level of a mode the way you are.

- The symbolic effect of being the moderator for a forum has an effect on new and some old people. There is not many older people around but I doubt most would say this since you are a mod. I do not care but I do not come here as much. Then again most do not looking at the threads.

-You are not only rabid anti MS/ Pro Sony but a mod. Do you even understand the job? Hell maybe GS tells you to act this way and that is still wrong.

-You have actually been here longer then I so you have to admit there is a huge decline in people posting. This used to be the place to go for a gaming forum but it clearly is not that way now. Look how a mod and the most active person acts.

-CaseyWagner for example which was one of the most popular mods never acted like you. He was more for PC but started big discussion threads. You just say flat out Playstation is the best blah blah.

I understand you are anti MS and full on Sony fanboy Charizard. Then get out of System Wars as a mod and be a mod in the PS forum.

The numbers of people posting do not lie. This is not a fun place to chat anymore. It is a Sony fanboy forum and not System wars because of the mods and higher ups.

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

Looks like Sony is going to dominate E3 this year, too. Damn, Sony is just dominating with the ps4. At this point, if you don't plan to own one by the end of the year, you are doing gaming all wrong!

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@CanYouDiglt said:
@putaspongeon said:
@CanYouDiglt said:
@charizard1605 said:

This is what I am talking about. This is the state of System Wars now. This turd goes through all that and all he can say is bu....bu...bu...but Sony is better.

This is the type of person that needs to wear a helmet when he leaves the house.

Sounds like you're making excuses.

Sony is better, that's objective, stuff can be better than other things, not everything is subjective.

You're the type of person who shouldn't leave your mother's house.

Sorry you're rooting for the losing team.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#175 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@charizard1605: canyoudigit does have a point though. I've been here for a little over 2yrs, and in that time i have seen you post many, many positive things about Nintendo & Sony, whereas you shit on MS every chance you get.

I hope you do actually get an XB1 as you claim you are, and play games like Ori, Sunset, Forza etc, and portary a players perspective on these games instead of echoing reviewers opinions as you do all the time.

From what i've seen since being here you are the only mod that is outspoken towards MS, i mean your last thread about Spencer talking about SP games, where you cherry picked a part of the interview where you could make a negative thread about MS/Xbox.

You are right about one thing though, and that's you barely help to keep this place clean from the idiots. It must be hard to keep up with all the positive Switch threads you've been posting lately lol.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

@blue_hazy_basic said:
@emgesp said:

If consoles are your thing then PS4 should be your #1 choice given its game library. Switch being second choice if you really need your Mario/Zelda fix.

XB1, well I can't really recommend that console to anyone. It really is just an inferior PS4 and I'm not just talking about hardware, but games as well. Scorpio will fix the hardware issue, but Microsoft needs to get their act together when it comes to exclusives. IMHO, compared to the XB1 the 360 had a much better game library at this point in its life cycle.

@lawlessx said:

I find it just hilarious that people think the PS4 has games that caters to everyone..it doesn't.

The vast majority of gamers can find something on the PS4 that interests them. If all you play is RTS and MMOs then perhaps PS4 wouldn't appeal to you.

You know most strategy games aren't RTS's? Also I'm sure the vast majority of gamers can find something on the XB1, switch or WiiU that interests them.

In pretty much any category you choose PC ham fist smashes the PS4.

Cow hyperbole is like a self-fulfilling prophecy for them, the more they spout the more they believe.

If you mean in terms of quantity, sure, but quality is obviously subjective. As a PS4 owner what am I missing out on when it comes to the PC? I am not into strategy or MMO games so that already takes a huge chunk out of what normally appeals to PC gamers.

The only games that have ever appealed to me on the PC are point and click adventure games.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By CanYouDiglt

@putaspongeon said:
@CanYouDiglt said:
@putaspongeon said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

Sounds like you're making excuses.

Sony is better, that's objective, stuff can be better than other things, not everything is subjective.

You're the type of person who shouldn't leave your mother's house.

Sorry you're rooting for the losing team.

Seriously dude just stop. You are only helping my argument. You are literally the type of person I am talking about. I am talking to a mod about his anti MS / Pro Sony stuff and here you come again and again. You are just proving my point of the state of this forum. I'm not even talking about the consoles themselves but you keep coming back bu...bu..bu..but Sony is the best thing ever. They funny part is I am talking about how a few years ago there was real system wars debate but now it is left with people like you. I am not even talking console war stuff and you still go PRAISE SONY.

Seriously a few years ago a thread like this would have been closed. Today a mod is the first reply agreeing and you have fanboys like this running wild.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Every time you think SW can't get any more stupid...

FenderKiller17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 FenderKiller17
Member since 2017 • 122 Posts

I agree, the price is good. Plus, at this point, the library is quite impressive.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 ConanTheStoner

It's like people don't remember when Casey Wegner, Microsoft cheerleader extraordinaire, ran this place like we was the warden of a supermax prison.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ConanTheStoner: I wasn't here when that happened, but it sounds horrifying :(

Having said that it doesn't excuse chaz's behaviour.

WallofTruth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 WallofTruth
Member since 2013 • 3471 Posts

@davillain- said:

It's why I always say, PC/PS4 is the est combo you'll could have and adding a Nintendo Switch or Wii U doesn't hurt either. Bottom line: PC/PS4 is da best.

Yup, I've been strictly a PC game for quite a few years until last November when I picked up the PS4 Pro. I'm glad I did.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3017 Posts

Lol damn these pesky moderators! I'm so upset they are always picking on my xbox! Mom! Get me some cookies n milk!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@uitravioience: can i have choc chip cookies and Milo with my milk?

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By ConanTheStoner

@i_p_daily said:

@ConanTheStoner: I wasn't here when that happened, but it sounds horrifying :(

Having said that it doesn't excuse chaz's behaviour.

What behavior though?

Dude has opinions and uses this forum just like anyone else, right? Just because you're a mod doesn't mean you throw away your user privileges, it's not a paid job. Why would anybody even volunteer for the task if they have to neuter their opinions as a result?

And I never see guys getting onto Stevo who's always been a pro Xbox mod. Don't see guys getting onto Wasdie who's always been pro PC. Or Adobe Artist, Xbox/PC fan.

As soon as Chaz starts abusing his "powers" and banning Xbox fans left and right, then yeah, I'll agree we have a problem.

Like when Bunchanumbers locked all those negative Nintendo threads and made a Nintendoomed sticky. That was a problem.

But honestly, I appreciate that we have mods who are up front about their opinions and involved in the forums day to day nonsense like the rest of us. Trust me, the alternative isn't pretty.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 CanYouDiglt

@ConanTheStoner said:

It's like people don't remember when Casey Wegner, Microsoft cheerleader extraordinaire, ran this place like we was the warden of a supermax prison.

Ya please explain because I was here when he was a mod and remembered none of that.

So please explain.

The reason he is not a mod now is because of problems that happened between him and GS not the way he acted as a mod just so you know.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ConanTheStoner: Did you not see Chaz's latest Xbox thread???

The one where he cherry picked a part of an article that he could make a negative thread out of, that's what you'd expect from idiotic fanboys, one would think a mod would be above that.

The reason other mods don't get a mention is because they don't create threads on a daily basis, they posts opinions in certain threads, but nowhere near to the point chaz does, and they actually try to be impartial from what i've seen. I've been here for 2yrs and i couldn't even tell you what half of the mods platform of choice is.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@i_p_daily said:

I've been here for 2yrs and i couldn't even tell you what half of the mods platform of choice is.

Then you are not very perceptive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@charizard1605: So do they also cherry pick articles to portray negativity? I'm only asking because you know i'm not that perceptive :(

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 ConanTheStoner
@CanYouDiglt said:

Ya please explain because I was here when he was a mod and remembered none of that.

So please explain.

Selective perception is a bitch? You're literally the first person I've ever seen deny this shit lol.

Casey was the most notorious fanboy mod in this websites history. He regularly made fanboy wars posts and threads (many of which were clearly against the boards rules), while locking threads and sometimes even banning users with opposing viewpoints. Dude was on a power trip with his mod status. Do as I say, not as I do was his way.

I don't care if a mod is a fanboy, we all have our biases. As long as they don't overstep their boundaries it's all good. If in some alternate universe a guy like Nya got promoted to being a mod, I wouldn't care how big his boner is for MS, as long as he doesn't abuse his mod status.

Shit, remember when Casey made that elaborate thread about how the PS3 would never come close to matching 360 in sales? And then when he was called on it years later, he went on a cow suspension spree? Yeah, good times lol.

@i_p_daily said:

@ConanTheStoner: Did you not see Chaz's latest Xbox thread???

The one where he cherry picked a part of an article that he could make a negative thread out of, that's what you'd expect from idiotic fanboys, one would think a mod would be above that.

The reason other mods don't get a mention is because they don't create threads on a daily basis, they posts opinions in certain threads, but nowhere near to the point chaz does, and they actually try to be impartial from what i've seen. I've been here for 2yrs and i couldn't even tell you what half of the mods platform of choice is.

Well believe it or not, some of these mods used to be the biggest fanboys you'd ever see. Just because they're no longer as active as they used to be doesn't change how it was.

But really, why should a mod be above fanboy posting? Where is that in the rules? Everybody who came to this board, came here for fanboy reasons, mods included. These mods carry the same opinions they carried before they were mods. Why should they change?

Man, if you guys think this stuff is a problem now, you'd have been waaaaayyyyy too thin skinned to survive on old SW lol. You joined after SW was basically dead, so I guess I understand your perspective, but still.

People are going to pick on your platforms and games of choice, mods included. That's literally what this board is made for. If Chaz wants to make a thread titled "Xbox One is the worst console of all time", he's well within his rights to do so.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@i_p_daily said:

@charizard1605: So do they also cherry pick articles to portray negativity? I'm only asking because you know i'm not that perceptive :(

Yeah. Just most of them don't post on here as much as I do, so the volume is less.

All of which is to point out that my thread wasn't cherrypicking anything, there was a GAF thread made with the quote in question, that I picked and made a thread off of. Also which is to not forget that being worried about a GaaS direction for Xbox games, when multiple reports from shuttered Xbox studios (Lionhead, Darkside) have claimed that that is a direction Xbox is pushing for over SP games, and an executive boldly proclaiming that SP games don't have as much market value, and then sharing my thoughts on that... isn't actually as ex-context or outlandish as so many of you seem to think it is.

You somehow managed to keep the rest of the interview in context, but forgot to consider the larger context of Xbox game development.

Anyway, there is nothing wrong with GaaS, I just don't give much of a shit if that's all MS has to offer. That was my stance, and it was predicated on a quote that reaffirmed several reports from former Microsoft partners who have all stated this exact same thing before.

Now I'm just repeating myself, and I don't feel like I have any reason to defend myself to people who have unilaterally decided I am what is wrong with this forum, so I think I'm going to stop.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By CanYouDiglt

First off Casey was a PC gamer and not some other faction. The Sony fans were just as bad then as now but the difference there was all sides. I have no idea what thread you are talking about where he went on a banning spree. I think you are making it up to be honest. I would like a link if you have one.

To be real I honestly wonder if this is a Charizard alt the way you are posting and the timing.

Lets be real I started talking about Char as a mod and now you come out of nowhere saying OMG the mods ( namely the one I mentioned) were so much worse. Which is not true anyways.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Yes, Conan is my alt, and Casey was most definitely not a fanboy mod.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@ConanTheStoner: This is not a MS thing, for me it's about a mod creating a deliberate negative thread and cherry picking it's content to create a falsehood. You can bet your arse if it was the same thread only with Nintendo in the title it would have been locked in a heart beat.

I spoke to chaz about this before and he said he was making negative threads about Sony last gen, and for me it's poor form from someone of authority, no matter which company it's about.

Sure he's allowed to have an opinion, it's the way they portray that opinion that i have a problem with.

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By CanYouDiglt

Well that was a FAST response. To the point it actually helps my point. I respond to Conan saying he is you and less then a minute later you say no he is now lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@CanYouDiglt said:

Well that was a FAST response. To the point it actually helps my point.

Yes, the one thing I am not known for is posting fast responses immediately, across multiple threads.

mmmwksil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 mmmwksil
Member since 2003 • 16423 Posts

CanYouDigIt is onto a MASSIVE CONSPIRACY MAN. Break out the tin foil hats because this just got REAL.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 ConanTheStoner

1. Casey was like Nya. A PC gamer who shilled hard for the Xbox.

2. I didn't even know you mentioned Casey before as I hadn't kept up with the entire thread. Just had to ctrl+F to see wtf you were talking about.

3. lol @ Chaz and I being the same person, that'd be one hell of an amazing act. Especially seeing as we have little overlap in game taste aside from a shared liking for some Nintendo games. How many hundreds of hours do you have in SFV now Chaz? Did you spend most of last week going ham on Doom1+mods? How was that two week binge on Bayo PC earlier this month? lmao

@i_p_daily said:

@ConanTheStoner: This is not a MS thing, for me it's about a mod creating a deliberate negative thread and cherry picking it's content to create a falsehood. You can bet your arse if it was the same thread only with Nintendo in the title it would have been locked in a heart beat.

I spoke to chaz about this before and he said he was making negative threads about Sony last gen, and for me it's poor form from someone of authority, no matter which company it's about.

Sure he's allowed to have an opinion, it's the way they portray that opinion that i have a problem with.

Nah, it's definitely an MS thing. Xbox fans have been doing this persecution complex deal all gen. It's a rough gen for Xbox brand and this fanboy forum reflects that. Cows were doing the same shit last gen when the tables were turned, it is what it is.

Aside from that, I suppose you just don't like the way mods work on this site. Fair enough. But do try another gaming site and I'm sure you'll be right back here with a new appreciation lol.