Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#51 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

All this AssCreed positivity makes me 🤢🤮

I genuinely do not understand how does one enjoy a game like this (or watch dogs for that matter). What is the secret? Do you cover your screen while playing?

Not sure how you can continually shit on a game you haven't played?

and no having played some random game previously in the series does not give you a qualified opinion on this one

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#52 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

@the6millionlies said:

I don't know those that played the PS5 version before the patch , but after the patch the ps5 version is dropping frames just as bad as the unpatched XSX version.

Loading Video...

This dev can't even patch their games 😁They brake the already broken 🤣

Ubi is such a meme of a company.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 hardwenzen

@with_teeth26 said:
@hardwenzen said:

I genuinely do not understand how does one enjoy a game like this (or watch dogs for that matter). What is the secret? Do you cover your screen while playing?

and no having played some random game previously in the series does not give you a qualified opinion on this one

Nonononononono. This does not apply to asscreed or anything else from ubi. Me having to try the yearly asscreed before i am able to shit on the game is like asking me to buy Godfall (only $105CAD, its fine) before i am able to poop on it. There are games where playing the actual thing is completely pointless because the end result is guaranteed to be the same. If this was a new franchise made by another dev, in some cases, i would've agreed, but this is Ubi we're talking about. Not just Ubi, but an open world game made by Ubi. They make THE shittiest open world games around. And i am dead serious. In my opinion, they make the most boring open world games in the whole of the gaming industry. No other devs are even close (and i am talking about reasonably large devs, not some unknown indie ones).

But you know what? Sometimes i wish i played a game i hate just so i know exactly all the little things that blows in it. But then again, you know what you'd ask me? You would ask me why i am playing a game i hate. This has happened many times, and the best example was Destiny 1, which, back in the day, i played religiously. And of course, because the content support was atrocious (just like it is to this day in D2 lmao), i was pooping on it, and everyone was telling me how dumb i was for playing a game i dislike. There's no winning. If you play the game and shit on it, they ask you why are you playing a game you dislike. If you do not play a title you're 100% certain not gonna like, while shitting on it because i don't like what i see, people ask you to play the damn thing before shitting on something you know for a fact will not enjoy.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By with_teeth26

@hardwenzen said:
@with_teeth26 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Nonononononono. This does not apply to asscreed or anything else from ubi. Me having to try the yearly asscreed before i am able to shit on the game is like asking me to buy Godfall (only $105CAD, its fine) before i am able to poop on it. There are games where playing the actual thing is completely pointless because the end result is guaranteed to be the same. If this was a new franchise made by another dev, in some cases, i would've agreed, but this is Ubi we're talking about. Not just Ubi, but an open world game made by Ubi. They make THE shittiest open world games around. And i am dead serious. In my opinion, they make the most boring open world games in the whole of the gaming industry. No other devs are even close (and i am talking about reasonably large devs, not some unknown indie ones).

But you know what? Sometimes i wish i played a game i hate just so i know exactly all the little things that blows in it. But then again, you know what you'd ask me? You would ask me why i am playing a game i hate. This has happened many times, and the best example was Destiny 1, which, back in the day, i played religiously. And of course, because the content support was atrocious (just like it is to this day in D2 lmao), i was pooping on it, and everyone was telling me how dumb i was for playing a game i dislike. There's no winning. If you play the game and shit on it, they ask you why are you playing a game you dislike. If you do not play a title you're 100% certain not gonna like, while shitting on it because i don't like what i see, people ask you to play the damn thing before shitting on something you know for a fact will not enjoy.

A lot of text to say "I haven't played the game so I don't have a valid opinion"

Also, lol at the idea of going into a game with the mindset of trying to find things to hate about it. If that is how you approach your hobby, I feel sorry for you.

EDIT: also not sure you can really compare Valhalla to Godfall here. One has a 85 on MC and 8.0 User Score.

so its liked by gamers and critics. I haven't played Godfall but it doesn't seem like its quite in the same category

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 hardwenzen

@with_teeth26: That is how i approach Ubi games, and Ubi games aren't my hobby.

Godfall comparison was to say that i consider AssCreed to be on par with generic games not worth playing even if they were f2p, and Godfall is the lastest perfect example.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#58 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44157 Posts

That’s good. I haven’t gotten around to picking the game up yet but at least when I do I’ll know that some of the issues have been ironed out.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@i_p_daily: good luck with the new job!

Thanks.

@sts106mat said:

@i_p_daily: I only get to play a couple of hours at night, more at a weekend. but you can get into it.

like i said, i've passed 30 hours now and I cant remember a game another game where so much time just went by so quickly. if you told me the timer was broken and i'd played only half that i would probably believe you.

Yeah i put over 100hrs into Origins and well over 200hrs on Odyssey and yeah time flies when you're playing them.

When i get into a game i REALLY get into the game and tend to cut my sleeping hours to play longer of a night, not the smartest thing to do. So I will be disciplined and wait until next year and get it when i get the SeX.

I knew it would be a good game, and its good to get some feedback on it.

HankMulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#60 HankMulder
Member since 2020 • 203 Posts

Can't wait to get fully patched ultimate edition for a bargain on a sale.
It will give me more than enough time to rest from a chore that was Odyssey.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:

once you start going into the areas that require a higher power level you'll start finding better ingots

I think I started finding them in the power 90 recommended areas

@sts106mat said:

@with_teeth26: @R4gn4r0k:

Yes ive been putting all my points in the raven tree recently starting to wonder if i should change. I do a lot of with the bow and have unlockes some cool things like chain assassinations.

Ingots are found in raids but like teetch says the rarer ones appear to be in the harder areas.

Thought as much! Thanks for the info, guys ;)

I'm off to plundering!

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#62 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts

@with_teeth26 said:
@hardwenzen said:

I don't know man. If you played some of the latest AC games and hated them, it's pretty likely the next one isn't gonna be awesome for you. It's pretty logical, is it not? Even though they can change some things for the better, it's still an AC game from Ubisoft. They haven't completely changed how the series is being played.

I shit on games all the time that I haven't played, but can clearly see aren't for me. It's not hard. Telling someone to not hate on the slightly different sequel of a game they hated because "he hasn't played it" is just silly. Especially when talking about AC, which is basically the same game every year with a different theme.

Avatar image for the6millionlies
The6millionLies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#63 The6millionLies
Member since 2020 • 564 Posts

@hardwenzen: They are that bad 🤦🏻‍♂️, there is also other speculations to why is running really bad now on PS5 , but I won't comment until we get DF or a another proper analysis.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 with_teeth26

@Litchie said:
@with_teeth26 said:
@hardwenzen said:

I don't know man. If you played some of the latest AC games and hated them, it's pretty likely the next one isn't gonna be awesome for you. It's pretty logical, is it not? Even though they can change some things for the better, it's still an AC game from Ubisoft. They haven't completely changed how the series is being played.

I shit on games all the time that I haven't played, but can clearly see aren't for me. It's not hard. Telling someone to not hate on the slightly different sequel of a game they hated because "he hasn't played it" is just silly. Especially when talking about AC, which is basically the same game every year with a different theme.

Speaking for myself, I haven't really l liked an AC game since Black Flag and I'm having a good time with this one. I stand by what I said. The difference is I have a open mind and don't pre-judge a game before I play it (unless it is universally disliked by fans and critics alike, in which case I probably just won't play it)

Maybe you don't like the entire genre of this style of open world game which is fair, but I don't see why you'd need to actively hate on it and not allow others to enjoy it without even playing it. I don't like JRPG's but you don't see me going into JRPG game threads shitting on fans who are having fun with the games without even playing the game first. that is insane.

plus Hardwenzen just seems to have a hate boner for Ubisoft in general, not just AC games. You can't defend or reason with that kind of fanaticism. he just comes across as a psycho in this thread

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 hardwenzen

@with_teeth26 said:
@Litchie said:
@with_teeth26 said:
@hardwenzen said:

Speaking for myself, I haven't really l liked an AC game since Black Flag and I'm having a good time with this one. I stand by what I said. The difference is I have a open mind and don't pre-judge a game before I play it (unless it is universally disliked by fans and critics alike, in which case I probably just won't play it)

Maybe you don't like the entire genre of this style of open world game which is fair, but I don't see why you'd need to actively hate on it and not allow others to enjoy it without even playing it. I don't like JRPG's but you don't see me going into JRPG game threads shitting on fans who are having fun with the games without even playing the game first. that is insane.

plus Hardwenzen just seems to have a hate boner for Ubisoft in general, not just AC games. You can't defend or reason with that kind of fanaticism. he just comes across as a psycho in this thread

I have a very large hate borner for Ubi because Ubi as a company has like three games that they recycle (FC, AssCreed and Watch Dogs). All three are extremely similar. Its a boring as f*ck open world with one million chores for you to do. That is not gaming, its work. This picture sums it up nicely.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 with_teeth26

@hardwenzen said:

I have a very large hate borner for Ubi because Ubi as a company has like three games that they recycle (FC, AssCreed and Watch Dogs). All three are extremely similar. Its a boring as f*ck open world with one million chores for you to do. That is not gaming, its work. This picture sums it up nicely.

I'm proud of you zen. admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 hardwenzen

@with_teeth26 said:
@hardwenzen said:

I'm proud of you zen. admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery

I will recover when Ubi gets back at being what they were in 2005 and prior. If they don't, i'll gladly live with the so called "problem".

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#69 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

Only game in a while that I'm 40 hours in and hoping it doesn't end soon maybe it's just me but the combat is satisfying dismembering people with my double handed axe never gets old.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By hardwenzen

@robert_sparkes said:

Only game in a while that I'm 40 hours in and hoping it doesn't end soon maybe it's just me but the combat is satisfying dismembering people with my double handed axe never gets old.

👀 its the most floaty mess of a combat system in a while lol. The combat system itself is very similar to ghost of tsushima except in ghost its actually excellent.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 R4gn4r0k

I'm enjoying the add-on Legend of Beowulf quest at the moment.

My second quest in England and it's my second investigation quest. The previous one being about the fall of Grantebridgescire.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 hardwenzen

@sts106mat said:

@hardwenzen: ive been playing 30 houes and havent seen anything like that screenshot. That must be a menu setting which is off by default showin map markers or something.

I believe this is when you're syncing. But the pic is just to show how chore filled the whole game is. Its all mmo-like side stuff that couldn't be more repetitive.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hardwenzen: I love how when people are enjoying Ubi games that it eats at you, just how i love when people don't give a shit about your 2009 game and it eats at you.

You should really see someone about that before it builds up and you burst over it :(

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:

@hardwenzen: I love how when people are enjoying Ubi games that it eats at you, just how i love when people don't give a shit about your 2009 game and it eats at you.

You should really see someone about that before it builds up and you burst over it :(

It can't be me in that gif because i am not asian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:

Who said it was you? its just an example of what will happen to you :)

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:

That's an offensive thing to say. Forza will be out in 2027 anyways.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:

The truth hurts man, i see that i'm hurting your feelings so much so that you added to your sig LMFAO i think it hilarious :)

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 hardwenzen

@sts106mat said:

@hardwenzen: you are wrong dude

Plus its only a chore if it feels like one.

I have played a creed game in years for the reasons you state. However i am loving rhis game

and no it doesnt do that at all while you are syncing so maybe stop talking shit

This is what i was told by someone in here who've been playing the game. You climb up to vantage points and see all the beautiful chores available to you. So exciting 🤮

If you enjoy doing monotonous shit in an open world game, great. I don't.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:

The truth hurts man, i see that i'm hurting your feelings so much so that you added to your sig LMFAO i think it hilarious :)

Its my new sig for 2021. I know it infuriates you 😊

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:

Oh i love it, as...

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#83 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

Loading Video...

This is the voice I hear reading anything hardwenzen posts.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:

Oh i love it, as...

You sure do live rent free, but my apartment is pretty ghetto. Enjoy my dial up internet. And i am happy to ruin your Forza 2027 with that connection 👀

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 R4gn4r0k

LMAO, best assassin's creed thread we've had in a while.

Although I did really enjoy the black flag thread back in 2013.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@i_p_daily said:

Loading Video...

Yeah he does come across as having a whiny voice just from how he posts lol.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 hardwenzen

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@i_p_daily said:

Loading Video...

God that was annoying as f*ck. I'd throw something at him.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 IMAHAPYHIPPO

@i_p_daily said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@i_p_daily said:

Loading Video...

Definitely has a "thrown a hissy fit and gotten banned from a Burger King" vibe.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

When is this patch coming?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 hardwenzen

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@i_p_daily said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@i_p_daily said:

Loading Video...

Definitely has a "thrown a hissy fit and gotten banned from a Burger King" vibe.

God you two are incredibly annoying i really can't stand it

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 IMAHAPYHIPPO

@hardwenzen said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@i_p_daily said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@i_p_daily said:

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@hardwenzen said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@i_p_daily said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
Loading Video...

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 IMAHAPYHIPPO

@i_p_daily said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@hardwenzen said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@i_p_daily said:

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 with_teeth26

@hardwenzen said:
@sts106mat said:

@hardwenzen: you are wrong dude

Plus its only a chore if it feels like one.

I have played a creed game in years for the reasons you state. However i am loving rhis game

and no it doesnt do that at all while you are syncing so maybe stop talking shit

This is what i was told by someone in here who've been playing the game. You climb up to vantage points and see all the beautiful chores available to you. So exciting 🤮

If you enjoy doing monotonous shit in an open world game, great. I don't.

pretty sure I told you that, and i'm wrong. you don't see that stuff when you are synchronizing. not sure how/why that stuff appears like that in the screenshot.

anyways there is no point in trying to reason with a fanatic

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 with_teeth26
@briguyb13 said:

When is this patch coming?

its already out

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@i_p_daily said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@hardwenzen said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

I wouldn't go that far, lets just say we're tag team partners when it comes to dunking on softwenzen

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@i_p_daily said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:

I wouldn't go that far, lets just say we're tag team partners when it comes to dunking on softwenzen

You two are just ganking me. What is your problem? I haven't done anything. Stop ganking me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hardwenzen: Why would we need to use underhanded means to kill a less experienced person such as yourself?

You see it gets boring dunking on you by myself, so by 2 or more people doing it, its fresh and fun :)

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:

@hardwenzen: Why would we need to use underhanded means to kill a less experienced person such as yourself?

You see it gets boring dunking on you by myself, so by 2 or more people doing it, its fresh and fun :)

But that's just not right. Have you not learned of a honorable duel?

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 IMAHAPYHIPPO

@i_p_daily said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@i_p_daily said:
@IMAHAPYHIPPO said:
@hardwenzen said:

Fine, but I get to be the one with mohawk.