Assassins Creed Valhalla patch incoming

  • 111 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for regnaston
regnaston

1932

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 1932 Posts

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/84566/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-title-update-1-0-4?lang=en-US

supposed to fix a bunch of things in all platforms including screen tearing on the Series X/S

Patch Sizes and Deployment Timing:

  • Xbox Series X|S: ~5.3 GB @ 1pm CET | 7am EDT | 4am PDT | 11pm AEDT
  • Xbox One: ~4.9 GB @ 1pm CET | 7am EDT | 4am PDT | 11pm AEDT
  • PlayStation 5: ~2.5 GB @ 1pm CET | 7am EDT | 4am PDT | 11pm AEDT
  • PlayStation 4: ~4.1 GB @ 1pm CET | 7am EDT | 4am PDT | 11pm AEDT
  • PC: ~4.3 GB @ 1pm CET | 7am EDT | 4am PDT | 11pm AEDT
Avatar image for Random_Matt
Random_Matt

5791

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#2 Random_Matt
Member since 2013 • 5791 Posts

PS5 2.5GB?

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

46462

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 0

#3 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 46462 Posts

I can't wait...oh! I don't have the game. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Avatar image for BigBadBully
BigBadBully

2335

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2335 Posts

Wonder what the resolution will be like for the 60fps mode for Series S

Avatar image for sts106mat
sts106mat

25165

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#5 sts106mat  Online
Member since 2005 • 25165 Posts

I am really enjoying this game havent olayed the last two creed games due to how long they take.

But almost 30 bours into this and it feels like ive been playing only a few hours its great.

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

6060

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#6 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 6060 Posts

Stop torturing your ssd's with this shit game

Avatar image for ghost_of_phobos
Ghost_of_Phobos

1273

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7 Ghost_of_Phobos
Member since 2020 • 1273 Posts

Fix the screen tearing on the XSX and I might consider it.

Avatar image for lamprey263
lamprey263

38084

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 38084 Posts

Doesn't matter to me anymore. I got my digital refund. Won't consider playing this for some time. I needed a time killer between launch and CP2077 release. Right now have Yakuza Like A Dragon and Katamari Reroll on my plate.

Glad they fixed HDR issues though, support refused to acknowledge it I was worried they would never fix it as they wouldn't even mention it in their megathread. A bit baffling as to why they released it without a graphics and performance mode option.

Avatar image for tdkmillsy
tdkmillsy

4104

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#9 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 4104 Posts

Patch will do nothing on series X, PS5 is the more powerful console according to some on this forum.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

14513

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#10 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 14513 Posts

People still play Ubisoft games? Oh nvm that's just lemmings with no other options.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

36057

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#11 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 36057 Posts

Great game, I'm really enjoying it.

It feels so much like medieval times and it helps that I just got a kick-ass greatsword!

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

36057

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#12 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 36057 Posts
@sts106mat said:

I am really enjoying this game havent olayed the last two creed games due to how long they take.

But almost 30 bours into this and it feels like ive been playing only a few hours its great.

Same here, I'm checking my in game save and I'm just sinking hours into it without even realising.

Looooooove the new setting.

Avatar image for seba20007
seba20007

194

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13 seba20007
Member since 2009 • 194 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Stop torturing your ssd's with this shit game

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Avatar image for Sagemode87
Sagemode87

2044

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#14 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 2044 Posts

The tools arrived!

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2565

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#15 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2565 Posts

Ubi is like 10 years too late on the whole viking trend. But to be fair, they were very late to the whole pirate trend as well.

Avatar image for robert_sparkes
robert_sparkes

4900

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#16 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 4900 Posts

Enjoying the game give me 60fps performance mode and I'm set.

Avatar image for sts106mat
sts106mat

25165

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#17 sts106mat  Online
Member since 2005 • 25165 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

Great game, I'm really enjoying it.

It feels so much like medieval times and it helps that I just got a kick-ass greatsword!

I haven't tried any swords yet, but perhaps i should. I was using a pike for a while, but currently using two axes.

I really enjoy that orlag dice game!

Avatar image for navyguy21
navyguy21

15790

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#18 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 15790 Posts

I got this and Legion free with my PC components but haven't been able to get into it much because of the terrible performance even on a 3090.

Hopefully this patch helps but Cyberpunk will be out soon so it might have to wait until next year.

Avatar image for the6millionlies
The6millionLies

564

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#19 The6millionLies
Member since 2020 • 564 Posts

@robert_sparkes: You were already playing the performance mode. That 60fps is the performance mode

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

36057

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#20 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 36057 Posts

@sts106mat said:

I haven't tried any swords yet, but perhaps i should. I was using a pike for a while, but currently using two axes.

I really enjoy that orlag dice game!

I really should try Orlag ^^ I'm a big fan of flyting myself, I would bet all my money.

How many monastaries have you raided so far? I've raided 3 and built the stables and harbor in my camp so far.

Ok, so the great thing about this greatsword is: it can open up enemies to attacks so well. You give them a heavy swipe to open those shield guys up, and then a fast light swipe. The special attack is rushing in with your sword, it looks so cool and opens everyone up for an extra attack.

You can find it in a shop in Leicestershire or Gratebridgeshire. The first village you go to.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

36057

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#21 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 36057 Posts
@navyguy21 said:

I got this and Legion free with my PC components but haven't been able to get into it much because of the terrible performance even on a 3090.

Hopefully this patch helps but Cyberpunk will be out soon so it might have to wait until next year.

The patch did help performance for me on a GTX1080ti, the game was performing AWFUL on Nvidia before this patch.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

36057

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#22  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 36057 Posts

So the Xbox Series S is now running this game at 30fps by default.

So much for 'next gen experience'...

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49053

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#23  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49053 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@sts106mat said:

I haven't tried any swords yet, but perhaps i should. I was using a pike for a while, but currently using two axes.

I really enjoy that orlag dice game!

I really should try Orlag ^^ I'm a big fan of flyting myself, I would bet all my money.

How many monastaries have you raided so far? I've raided 3 and built the stables and harbor in my camp so far.

Ok, so the great thing about this greatsword is: it can open up enemies to attacks so well. You give them a heavy swipe to open those shield guys up, and then a fast light swipe. The special attack is rushing in with your sword, it looks so cool and opens everyone up for an extra attack.

You can find it in a shop in Leicestershire or Gratebridgeshire. The first village you go to.

Yeah the activities and side missions are really great in the game.

Flyting is awesome, it's basically just rap battles hahaha. Orlag is great, too; not sure if Orlag or Gwent (Witcher) is the better mini-game.

I'll have to check out that greatsword, too. I've been avoiding large weapons since I'm playing as Raven and Wolf spec, does it work for those or would it be better suited for Bear spec?

Avatar image for sts106mat
sts106mat

25165

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#24 sts106mat  Online
Member since 2005 • 25165 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@sts106mat said:

I haven't tried any swords yet, but perhaps i should. I was using a pike for a while, but currently using two axes.

I really enjoy that orlag dice game!

I really should try Orlag ^^ I'm a big fan of flyting myself, I would bet all my money.

How many monastaries have you raided so far? I've raided 3 and built the stables and harbor in my camp so far.

Ok, so the great thing about this greatsword is: it can open up enemies to attacks so well. You give them a heavy swipe to open those shield guys up, and then a fast light swipe. The special attack is rushing in with your sword, it looks so cool and opens everyone up for an extra attack.

You can find it in a shop in Leicestershire or Gratebridgeshire. The first village you go to.

Yes, orlag is good definitely give it a try, each person you beat gives you a new god favour, i tend to stick with the odins strike one, but you can have up to three in a game. i got a cool new one last night just before i stopped playing.

Monastries, i've probably done maybe 4 or 5? my power is just below 90 and i am struggling with the three zealots i have found. I haven't been able to get anywhere close to beating them yet. The sword sounds like it will be useful for one of them now you mention it. I have a greatsword in my inventory i think i got it on a raid or contract. will certainly try it tonight.

I've built the stables, seer's hut, trader, hunters and hidden ones bureau. i chose to take the resources from the king in norway so that helped.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

36057

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#25 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 36057 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

Yeah the activities and side missions are really great in the game.

Flyting is awesome, it's basically just rap battles hahaha. Orlag is great, too; not sure if Orlag or Gwent (Witcher) is the better mini-game.

I'll have to check out that greatsword, too. I've been avoiding large weapons since I'm playing as Raven and Wolf spec, does it work for those or would it be better suited for Bear spec?

I also really like how the game handles mysteries and it makes each item you want to find a mini-puzzle.

It really handles the side stuff quite well!

@sts106mat said:

Yes, orlag is good definitely give it a try, each person you beat gives you a new god favour, i tend to stick with the odins strike one, but you can have up to three in a game. i got a cool new one last night just before i stopped playing.

Monastries, i've probably done maybe 4 or 5? my power is just below 90 and i am struggling with the three zealots i have found. I haven't been able to get anywhere close to beating them yet. The sword sounds like it will be useful for one of them now you mention it. I have a greatsword in my inventory i think i got it on a raid or contract. will certainly try it tonight.

I've built the stables, seer's hut, trader, hunters and hidden ones bureau. i chose to take the resources from the king in norway so that helped.

I knew not taking the resources would bite me in the ass.

Hope karma hits you back in the game, hahahaha

I'm on my back to Norway right now in order to get the gods favor. Thanks for the tip!

Avatar image for sts106mat
sts106mat

25165

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#26 sts106mat  Online
Member since 2005 • 25165 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Yeah the activities and side missions are really great in the game.

Flyting is awesome, it's basically just rap battles hahaha. Orlag is great, too; not sure if Orlag or Gwent (Witcher) is the better mini-game.

I'll have to check out that greatsword, too. I've been avoiding large weapons since I'm playing as Raven and Wolf spec, does it work for those or would it be better suited for Bear spec?

I also really like how the game handles mysteries and it makes each item you want to find a mini-puzzle.

It really handles the side stuff quite well!

@sts106mat said:

Yes, orlag is good definitely give it a try, each person you beat gives you a new god favour, i tend to stick with the odins strike one, but you can have up to three in a game. i got a cool new one last night just before i stopped playing.

Monastries, i've probably done maybe 4 or 5? my power is just below 90 and i am struggling with the three zealots i have found. I haven't been able to get anywhere close to beating them yet. The sword sounds like it will be useful for one of them now you mention it. I have a greatsword in my inventory i think i got it on a raid or contract. will certainly try it tonight.

I've built the stables, seer's hut, trader, hunters and hidden ones bureau. i chose to take the resources from the king in norway so that helped.

I knew not taking the resources would bite me in the ass.

Hope karma hits you back in the game, hahahaha

I'm on my back to Norway right now in order to get the gods favor. Thanks for the tip!

@mrbojangles25 - i really liked Gwent, i think that probably takes the win between the two games.

And yeah the way it uses the mysteries is way better than having 200 side quests etc.

That was the main reason i couldn't get into the last two creed games. Just way too many map markers, just over-facing you right from the beginning. They got it right this time IMO.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

46462

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 0

#27  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 46462 Posts

Itโ€™s good to see the positive feedback from folks who have played the game. I will consider getting it if itโ€™s on sale for Black Friday.

Avatar image for robert_sparkes
robert_sparkes

4900

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#28  Edited By robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 4900 Posts

@the6millionlies: I'm only playing on a series S so 60fps wasn't an option it was quality mode by default.

Avatar image for sts106mat
sts106mat

25165

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#29 sts106mat  Online
Member since 2005 • 25165 Posts

@Pedro said:

Itโ€™s good to see the positive feedback fro folks who have played the game.i will consider getting it if itโ€™s on sale for Black Friday.

Its good Pedro, its beautiful, immersive, fun and the exploring is great.

there isn't really anything i dislike about it to be honest.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

46462

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 0

#30 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 46462 Posts

@sts106mat: Cool. I look forward to giving the game a shot.

Avatar image for BigBadBully
BigBadBully

2335

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#31 BigBadBully
Member since 2006 • 2335 Posts

Played a few hours and tried out the 60fps mode on Series S. Pretty sweet update and resolution didn't take that much of a hit. Impressed with how good it looks and plays on Series S and as devs get used to the tools, it's only going to get better.

Avatar image for eoten
Eoten

2565

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#32  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 2565 Posts

So the series S was playing this game at the same frame rate as the PS5 and series X, just at a lower resolution? What resolution is the Series S using?

Avatar image for pc_rocks
PC_Rocks

5020

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#33 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 5020 Posts

Wouldn't even touch if Ubisoft gave me those for free. I even feel bad for the people who has to review such crap.

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

10510

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#34 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 10510 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@R4gn4r0k said:
@sts106mat said:

I haven't tried any swords yet, but perhaps i should. I was using a pike for a while, but currently using two axes.

I really enjoy that orlag dice game!

I really should try Orlag ^^ I'm a big fan of flyting myself, I would bet all my money.

How many monastaries have you raided so far? I've raided 3 and built the stables and harbor in my camp so far.

Ok, so the great thing about this greatsword is: it can open up enemies to attacks so well. You give them a heavy swipe to open those shield guys up, and then a fast light swipe. The special attack is rushing in with your sword, it looks so cool and opens everyone up for an extra attack.

You can find it in a shop in Leicestershire or Gratebridgeshire. The first village you go to.

Yeah the activities and side missions are really great in the game.

Flyting is awesome, it's basically just rap battles hahaha. Orlag is great, too; not sure if Orlag or Gwent (Witcher) is the better mini-game.

I'll have to check out that greatsword, too. I've been avoiding large weapons since I'm playing as Raven and Wolf spec, does it work for those or would it be better suited for Bear spec?

I've been rocking two-handed weapons with the Raven spec on hard combat difficulty and beating the crap out of enemies.

Haven't been able to go back to single handed weapons they just don't hit as hard.

Been switching back and forth between a two-handed axe and greatsword, just got a Warhammer so i'm going to give that a go next

Avatar image for robert_sparkes
robert_sparkes

4900

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#35 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 4900 Posts

Playing on the S and the 60fps is impressive no way I'm going back the hit on resolution isn't as bad as I expected. I didn't expect to even notice the difference between 30 and 60.

Avatar image for Pedro
Pedro

46462

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 68

User Lists: 0

#36 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 46462 Posts

Y'all making me want to get the game now. ๐Ÿ˜…

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

10510

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#37 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 10510 Posts

@Pedro said:

Y'all making me want to get the game now. ๐Ÿ˜…

Its the second AC game i've genuinely enjoyed, the other being Black Flag

Its still a Ubisoft open world game with many of the usual trappings but its one of their better ones IMO

Avatar image for mrbojangles25
mrbojangles25

49053

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#38 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 49053 Posts

Definitely feels better after the patch (on PC). Loads faster, exits faster, pretty sure I got some more frames out of it

Avatar image for ghost_of_phobos
Ghost_of_Phobos

1273

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#39 Ghost_of_Phobos
Member since 2020 • 1273 Posts

@robert_sparkes: That's the thing. Of course it depends on the sacrifices needed to get to 60fps but image quality greatly improves at higher frame rates. 30fps might be nice for screenshots but all the extra detail goes away with all the blur caused by the low frames, particularly in horizontal motion.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

36057

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#40 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 36057 Posts

@with_teeth26: Yup, two handed weapons are just the bomb in this game and feel so much better than axes and spears did in Origins and Odyssey.

It's like they infused Assassin's Creed with some Dark Souls combat.

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

36057

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#41 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 36057 Posts

@mrbojangles25: yeah it's just so much more stable and smoother. Onwards to 100 hours of playing AC Valhalla xD

Avatar image for sts106mat
sts106mat

25165

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#42 sts106mat  Online
Member since 2005 • 25165 Posts

@with_teeth26: i am doing the raven too and tried the greatsword. it definitely hepled but not quite powerful enough for the zealots yet.

Just got to london and found some cool ingots for improving the weapons.

If i had enough free time id play this game all day.

Patch seems to have got rid of what little screen tearing there was on my series x

Avatar image for R4gn4r0k
R4gn4r0k

36057

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#43 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 36057 Posts

@sts106mat: what do you mean with 'doing the raven' is it making all your gear or skills focussed on the raven tech tree?

Also where can you find silver ingots?

I seem to only find bronze ones. I even paid some local dude to point me in the right direction (30 coins) and all I got was a lousy bronze ingot xD

Avatar image for uninspiredcup
uninspiredcup

43633

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#44 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 43633 Posts

"Patch coming Soon" should be a small print sentence underneath the Ubisoft logo.

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

10510

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#45 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 10510 Posts

@R4gn4r0k said:

@sts106mat: what do you mean with 'doing the raven' is it making all your gear or skills focussed on the raven tech tree?

Also where can you find silver ingots?

I seem to only find bronze ones. I even paid some local dude to point me in the right direction (30 coins) and all I got was a lousy bronze ingot xD

once you start going into the areas that require a higher power level you'll start finding better ingots

I think I started finding them in the power 90 recommended areas

Avatar image for sts106mat
sts106mat

25165

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#46 sts106mat  Online
Member since 2005 • 25165 Posts

@with_teeth26: @R4gn4r0k:

Yes ive been putting all my points in the raven tree recently starting to wonder if i should change. I do a lot of with the bow and have unlockes some cool things like chain assassinations.

Ingots are found in raids but like teetch says the rarer ones appear to be in the harder areas.

Avatar image for with_teeth26
with_teeth26

10510

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#47 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 10510 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@with_teeth26: @R4gn4r0k:

Yes ive been putting all my points in the raven tree recently starting to wonder if i should change. I do a lot of with the bow and have unlockes some cool things like chain assassinations.

Ingots are found in raids but like teetch says the rarer ones appear to be in the harder areas.

I've been putting points into all 3 trees but i'm using a Raven aligned armor set and have priorities tree upgrades for Raven armor

Avatar image for i_p_daily
I_P_Daily

20785

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#48 I_P_Daily
Member since 2015 • 20785 Posts

Damn you guys are making me want the game, i mean i put in over 100hrs each on both Origins & Odyssey.

I start my new job on Monday and will be working 6 days a week from now on, so i don't want to get into it and then play it for like an hour or two every couple of days as it would kill all immersion for me.

What a dilemma :(

Avatar image for hardwenzen
hardwenzen

6060

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#49 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 6060 Posts

All this AssCreed positivity makes me ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฎ
I genuinely do not understand how does one enjoy a game like this (or watch dogs for that matter). What is the secret? Do you cover your screen while playing?

Avatar image for the6millionlies
The6millionLies

564

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#50 The6millionLies
Member since 2020 • 564 Posts

I don't know those that played the PS5 version before the patch , but after the patch the ps5 version is dropping frames just as bad as the unpatched XSX version.

Loading Video...