As a lemming: I hate you microsoft

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheSpidren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 TheSpidren
Member since 2005 • 2565 Posts
Why couldn't you have HDMI built in from the start.
Why couldn't you have ext hard drive as a standard.
Why couldn't you have XBL free.
Why couldn't you build a more stable console that doesn't make me paranoid the day before a friend comes round.
Why couldn't you be more of a friend.
penguino726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 penguino726
Member since 2007 • 322 Posts
sigh, another angry divorcee? no, just kiddin.... yeah sometimes it just gets pathetic, I have to pay 800 MSP to change my gamertag, WTF. honestly
game_masta14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 game_masta14
Member since 2005 • 3251 Posts

Why couldn't you blog this?

Why are you trying to get yourself flamed?

JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts

Im apathetic towards all companies.

Companies are not your friend. They are greedy, money-groveling fiends who want nothing more than your consumerism.

TheSpidren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 TheSpidren

game_masta14

Because no one reads blogs,
and I demand to know what lemmings will say to counter argue my point. Especially the HDMI one, as I just recently figured out what it does exactly.
JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts
[QUOTE="game_masta14"]

TheSpidren

and I demand to know what lemmings will say to counter argue my point. Especially the HDMI one, as I just recently figured out what it does exactly.

when someone says "blog it" what they really mean is "no one cares, dont make a thread about it"

micky4889

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 micky4889
Member since 2006 • 2668 Posts
Why couldn't you have HDMI built in from the start.
Why couldn't you have ext hard drive as a standard.
Why couldn't you have XBL free.
Why couldn't you build a more stable console that doesn't make me paranoid the day before a friend comes round.
Why couldn't you be more of a friend.
TheSpidren
i second that it feels like all us early 360 owners are getting shafted
Tony-Sinclair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Tony-Sinclair
Member since 2007 • 223 Posts

Companies are not your friend. They are greedy, money-groveling fiends who want nothing more than your consumerism.

JPOBS

100% truth

I :lol: at the people here that make it seem like the companies owe them something, like they deserve something for their "loyalty"......companies dont care about you at all, and you single handedly aren't gonna change a damn thing by "protesting" these companies....some of you guys need to get a reality check and realize the companies dont care about you at all...they just care about your money

VinnWaran16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 VinnWaran16
Member since 2007 • 393 Posts
[QUOTE="game_masta14"]

TheSpidren

....well you see the Xbox 360 is a gaming console, and well microsoft has provided many oustanding games, if you dun care about games and just ports and functions of a console I suggest you head to the sony store

TheSpidren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheSpidren
[QUOTE="TheSpidren"][QUOTE="game_masta14"]

VinnWaran16

....well you see the Xbox 360 is a gaming console, and well microsoft has provided many oustanding games, if you dun care about games and just ports and functions of a console I suggest you head to the sony store

I'd love some quality uncompressed visual input to go with my games.
Or at least bring out an HDMI equipped 360 from the start to choose from, so I can choose whether I want it or not. And not wait until I buy the premium thinking this is as good as it gets and then they release something that I'd really like to have but I don't want to buy the whole console again for.
murat8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 murat8
Member since 2006 • 10362 Posts
the main thing i dont like about my 360 is no built in wi-fi
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts

JPOBS

Agreed except for Nintendo. They like the Disney of games, even when I know they a$$ holes just like every other company.... I just can't help loving them :) Marry me Shigsy!
VinnWaran16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 VinnWaran16
[QUOTE="VinnWaran16"][QUOTE="TheSpidren"][QUOTE="game_masta14"]

TheSpidren

Or at least bring out an HDMI equipped 360 from the start to choose from, so I can choose whether I want it or not. And not wait until I buy the premium thinking this is as good as it gets and then they release something that I'd really like to have but I don't want to buy the whole console again for.

you know this is just turning into a rant, and like everyone else said just put it in your blog because none of us care and we do we'll be sure to check it out

TheSpidren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheSpidren
[QUOTE="JPOBS"]

locopatho

Agreed except for Nintendo. They like the Disney of games, even when I know they area holes just like every other company.... I just can't help loving them :) Marry me Shigsy!

Don't you mean they're like the PIXAR of games? Disney is hardly friendly anymore.
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts

game_masta14

you could say the same about 90% of the system wars threads.

masori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 masori
Member since 2005 • 1680 Posts

JPOBS

QTF

Avatar image for TheDarkDisciple
TheDarkDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheDarkDisciple
Member since 2004 • 3564 Posts

sigh, another angry divorcee? no, just kiddin.... yeah sometimes it just gets pathetic, I have to pay 800 MSP to change my gamertag, WTF. honestlypenguino726

just ask people to report your gamertag as offensive. it worked for one of my friends.

TheSpidren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TheSpidren
[QUOTE="TheSpidren"][QUOTE="VinnWaran16"][QUOTE="TheSpidren"][QUOTE="game_masta14"]

VinnWaran16

you know this is just turning into a rant, and like everyone else said just put it in your blog because none of us care and we do we'll be sure to check it out

In other words, you're argument failed and you have nothing left to do but run away.
Miles0T0Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Miles0T0Prower
Member since 2007 • 1990 Posts
Face it you have to that the bad to get to the good
billyforde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 billyforde
Member since 2005 • 596 Posts
And why no built in WiFi like even the Kidtendo Wii? Thats what upset me the most.
locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 locopatho
[QUOTE="locopatho"][QUOTE="JPOBS"]

TheSpidren

Agreed except for Nintendo. They like the Disney of games, even when I know they area holes just like every other company.... I just can't help loving them :) Marry me Shigsy!

Don't you mean they're like the PIXAR of games? Disney is hardly friendly anymore.

I guess that's more appropriate but the old Disney movies are untouched by Pixar's IMO... Anyway off topic lol :P

VinnWaran16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 VinnWaran16
[QUOTE="VinnWaran16"][QUOTE="TheSpidren"][QUOTE="VinnWaran16"][QUOTE="TheSpidren"][QUOTE="game_masta14"]

TheSpidren

In other words, you're argument failed and you have nothing left to do but run away.

if your crying over stuff like HDMI then just sell you pro and buy the elite if its so damn important, and dun worry about me running away

Avatar image for TheDarkDisciple
TheDarkDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TheDarkDisciple
Member since 2004 • 3564 Posts
[QUOTE="VinnWaran16"]you know this is just turning into a rant, and like everyone else said just put it in your blog because none of us care and we do we'll be sure to check it out

TheSpidren

What are you even trying to argue? If you want HDMI that bad, call up MS and see what they say. But you can't blame them for trying to make their console better.

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 locopatho

And why no built in WiFi like even the Kidtendo Wii? Thats what upset me the most.billyforde

But then the Wii has no Ethernet port, you gotta buy USB adapter...

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts

JPOBS

That's the one drawback to capitalism.

0rin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#26 0rin
Member since 2006 • 7179 Posts

JPOBS

Bull. Sony took me out for dinner one time, and then we had a long walk on a beach, and ate pudding cups.

Srsly though, you're right. A company doesn't do anything they don't think will end up bennefiting them in the long run. It's just like customer service, and warantee's and such. They don't have them there to "protect the consumer", they have them in place to make their company look better, in order to get more sales. It's like the saying "Some smiles show cheer, others just show teeth". Companies show teeth. Hallow smiles, they just "put on a face" to get you to buy their product. A happy consumer = better sales. Honestly, and ultimately, if the consumer wants something, they'll generally get it... If they "ask" the right way. Stop putting money in the companies pockets, and eventually the company will either have to fold up shop, or bend to the will of the masses. It's just companies know that consumers on average are rather simplistic, and will purchase their products blindly.
billyforde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 billyforde
Member since 2005 • 596 Posts

[QUOTE="billyforde"]And why no built in WiFi like even the Kidtendo Wii? Thats what upset me the most.locopatho

But then the Wii has no Ethernet port, you gotta buy USB adapter...

Wow, I have a wireless network so I never noticed that at all. That's kinda crazy. I bet the adapter is cheaper than 100 bucks though.
tikki25x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tikki25x
Member since 2003 • 1546 Posts
quit ya bloodclot crying.
ljlrj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#29 ljlrj
Member since 2007 • 14800 Posts
the main thing i dont like about my 360 is no built in wi-fimurat8
u canoways buythe 100 dollars thing to play wi-fi
zero_snake99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 zero_snake99
Member since 2004 • 3478 Posts

[QUOTE="murat8"]the main thing i dont like about my 360 is no built in wi-filjlrj

Or you can wait for this

http://stuff.tv/News/BIG-IN-2008-Xbox-Ultimate/

LMFAO Owned....my friends dad seriously started cussing in front of me once he found out...lmao...
(oh and..he NEVER cusses when guests are around..well not anymore lmao)
And yeah..he did buy the Wi Fi adapter, the HD DVD add on, and had an RROD before....yay..why I hate MS....

go7400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 go7400
Member since 2007 • 174 Posts

So what?

I hate Sony and Apple but i still buy there products

ljlrj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#32 ljlrj
Member since 2007 • 14800 Posts

[QUOTE="ljlrj"][QUOTE="murat8"]the main thing i dont like about my 360 is no built in wi-fizero_snake99

Or you can wait for this

LMFAO Owned....my friends dad seriously started cussing in front of me once he found out...lmao...
And yeah..he did buy the Wi Fi adapter, the HD DVD add on, and had an RROD before....yay..why I hate MS....

so ur tellingme ugoing 2 rebuy asystem
zero_snake99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 zero_snake99
Member since 2004 • 3478 Posts
[QUOTE="zero_snake99"]

[QUOTE="ljlrj"][QUOTE="murat8"]the main thing i dont like about my 360 is no built in wi-filjlrj

Or you can wait for this

so ur tellingme ugoing 2 rebuy asystem

Never said I would, especially after all the shenanigans they try to pull off...That is my valubale money they are wanting me to use on their crappy products. And even if they WERENT crappy, they are really damaging their credability amongst their established fanbase that spent so much money on their products.