FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

It still amazes me how people bitch over the Xbox day one patch. Sure the PS4 has one too but we wont talk about that because it will level the argument out.

So back to the Xbox day one patch. Do you really want to sell yourself short and skip out on a generation of great experiences over a patch. That sounds dumb to me, like most of SW. But if that is the excuse you want to use then fine.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#102 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@lostrib: I stopped there as well.

0/10

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@WilliamRLBaker said:

Last generation: buubububububububububbu no one no one wants to install games, so what the 360 can install full games? we don't need to install games....Oh there are installs on ps3? bubuubbubububbub yeah! yeah! our installs are better *no they aren't they take longer, almost never allow you to fully install the game which except for like 5 games is completely optional on the 360 and the games you tout as having no install actually do have one its called a cache that's why quite a few ps3 games have a initial 50-1 million load and then a continuous load after that where a 5-6 gig area of the hard drive is taken up by the game because bluray wasn't fast enough to load games solely from disc.*

this generation: oh yeah mandatory installs are the best!

Oh sheen's you never cease to amaze at your hypocrisy.

I know when I plop $400 or more on a console, man, I totally expect things to be as good or worse than they were last gen. Cuz, like, that's what upgrading is all about.

You're like way out of left field with that one. You actually exposed how far you will go through mental gymnastics just to defend the XBone. I got news for you.. If you think the PS4 is outselling the XBone by around a million more consoles a month because there are no converts coming to Playstation Land from XBoxville, then you are dumber than I ever could have imagined you will be. Do you really think people care about any of that when it comes to deciding what they will play games on for the next several years?

Come back to me on that. You're good at swooping in and dropping bombs (not that they tend to detonate) and then clearing airspace. Do you actually think you can stick to this argument and counter point? Survey says no. You're just another stereotypical Lem who is frozen in a 7th gen mind-set defending a brand from hostility. I'd venture to say you are one of the weakest links among the lems right now because of shit arguments like this. Might want to reconsider calling people names in every post as well. Just some friendly advice.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@melonfarmerz said:

The writer chose to use the Xbox One as the example but cows should realize this article refers to both consoles. Console gaming isn't what it used to be. Instead of just opening up and playing games, you have 5 hour long firmware patches, DRM bullshit, useless apps, forced online, pay for fucking online, ect it's just retarded.

Pretty much. I don't know why this is directed at the One, since the rise of the net and its incorporation into the console market this has been the case. Some games are worse than others for sure but the problem's universal. Hopefully developers will find better ways to deal with updates. My PS3 powers up itself at 3am sometimes, and when I power it on I see it's DLed updates. It's barely even noticable.

Article's stupid. Blame one, blame all I say.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Shewgenja

@MirkoS77 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

The writer chose to use the Xbox One as the example but cows should realize this article refers to both consoles. Console gaming isn't what it used to be. Instead of just opening up and playing games, you have 5 hour long firmware patches, DRM bullshit, useless apps, forced online, pay for fucking online, ect it's just retarded.

Pretty much. I don't know why this is directed at the One, since the rise of the net and its incorporation into the console market this has been the case. Some games are worse than others for sure but the problem's universal. Hopefully developers will find better ways to deal with updates. My PS3 powers up itself at 3am sometimes, and when I power it on I see it's DLed updates. It's barely even noticable.

Except the XBone is like ten times slower at doing these updates.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Shewgenja

@sts106mat said:

the Xbone updates release at different times around the world...they are targeted to take place during the middle of the night when the majority of owners wont be playing.....

& that's how it happens.

Nah man, even individual game installs are like WTF. I've seen it. There are youtube videos proving it. The suffering is real.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@MirkoS77 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

Blaming "all" would be stupid since they "all" are different.......

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44058 Posts

Whelp, c'mon cows, everyone knows nothing beats moble gaming, teh new master race fo sho.

What a silly article to bring in and try to bash Teh One... Silly goose, trix are for kids. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#111 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@santoron said:

@charizard1605 said:

So, it looks like he says not just the Xbox One, but all consoles suck, and mobile gaming is superior.

Is this seriously the kind of BS you want to be supporting, Shewganja?

That's how I read it too, and that's certainly the reality of the situation. Console updates have gone way overboard IMO.

Yeah... I mean, the Xbox One and Wii U have a day one update right out of the box (which can take hours at a time), the PS4 and Xbox One have mandatory installs and memory management for all games, and each game has a series of patches, updates, and what nots that need to be installed and managed...

I remember the good old days of plug and play gaming, I really do.

Avatar image for YearoftheSnake5
YearoftheSnake5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#113  Edited By YearoftheSnake5
Member since 2005 • 9716 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

Mobile > Console

I rolled my eyes at this.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#114  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Another crazy phone "gamer". Nothing to see here...

You actually missed the entire point of the dude's article....but go ahead and plug your fingers in your ears and ignore it.

This is a gamers forum, so I don't give two craps about a family man and his problems with core gaming, and I'm sure no one else here does either.

If you're talking about his issues with plug and play, they've been invalid since circa sixth generation of consoles. In all honesty he's out of his league in discussing current gaming issues, obviously, and the article is a poor attempt to take a jab at not only Microsoft, but Nintendo and Sony as well.

Trendy casual try-hards like the author of that article are still trying to tout the inevitability of some imaginary smart phone gaming take-over, but that's nothing more than a ridiculous pipe dream. There's no doubt that smart phones have changed things like social media and convenient apps and casual use on the go, but they will never replace dedicated handheld/console gaming any more than tablet gaming will ever replace high end PC gaming.

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#115 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

If he and his daughter would rather play mobile games, good for them. He is looking for a very, very different experience than most of us.

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#116  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

Since GS mods are pro biased PS fanboys themselves they will let this thread go for many pages. I assure you though if this same topic was Why The PS4 Sucks this thread would be locked immediately.

How about staying on topic?

bforrester420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By bforrester420
Member since 2014 • 3480 Posts

@rocky_denace said:

The stupidly of people not only in this thread but in the world. Do any of you ever stop to think no wait that's asking to much around here but anyway can some of you please try and stop to think? Listen lets look at this correctly. The Xbox One offers far more integration and apps and features then the PS4 currently does. So WTF DUH!!! It's obviously going to have a bigger more complex suite of software packages to be downloaded.

Sheesh the stupidly of people I tell ya.

The irony..."stupidity", not "stupidly"

How old are you, kid? Your spelling, grammar, and punctuation are atrocious.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#118  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@charizard1605 said:

@santoron said:

@charizard1605 said:

So, it looks like he says not just the Xbox One, but all consoles suck, and mobile gaming is superior.

That's how I read it too, and that's certainly the reality of the situation. Console updates have gone way overboard IMO.

Yeah... I mean, the Xbox One and Wii U have a day one update right out of the box (which can take hours at a time), the PS4 and Xbox One have mandatory installs and memory management for all games, and each game has a series of patches, updates, and what nots that need to be installed and managed...

I remember the good old days of plug and play gaming, I really do.

and before that i remember the shit old days with a ZX spectrum .....waiting 20 minutes while a tape recorder played what sounded like a fax machine. only to have the game crash at the start screen......

... okay?

I'm not sure what the point is here.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

@magicalclick said:

Same can be said for PS4, except there is no Zoo Tycoon for his kid on PS4.

It's much faster, though. I don't think it's due to tech, but more to batching strategy.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Shewgenja

@sts106mat said:

@charizard1605 said:

... okay?

there is no point, just saying, pre-plug and play was similar to today with installs except that you were looking at 10-15 minutes everytime you wanted to play. No games saves. just long waits. I learned about patience back then.

My son now thinks it takes ages for a game on his 360 to load if it's more than 30 seconds he is going "COME ON" lol. they have no idea.

I think it's exacerbated by the fact that the console was intentionally marketed as some all-in-one entertainment console for the family. Meanwhile, it takes acts of God to get it up and running with games and it tests peoples patience who otherwise wouldn't touch a PS4 because it's not marketed for them.

Seems like the design strategy was not well thought out.

sibu_xgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 sibu_xgamer
Member since 2014 • 340 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@Shewgenja said:

@sts106mat said:

the Xbone updates release at different times around the world...they are targeted to take place during the middle of the night when the majority of owners wont be playing.....

& that's how it happens.

Nah man, even individual game installs are like WTF. I've seen it. There are youtube videos proving it. The suffering is real.

what do you mean "nahh man"?

I own the Xboxone. the console updates during the night, you dont even know it's happened LOL.

ooohh youtube videos

I've played most of the big releases. The only install that took quite a long time was Ryse.

Dead rising 3 was quick, Forza wasn't long at all, i was racing within about 10 minutes, Battlefield 4 took a bit longer, but it let me play the singleplayer whilst it carried on in the background.

It's funny how installs are suddenly a problem for cows.

EDIT? why am i getting notifications that i mentioned myself ?

People actually bought Ryse?? wow that's desperate, shows that the Xbox One is lacking games. That's like buying Lair when the PS3 released.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

@sts106mat said:

@Shewgenja said:

@sts106mat said:

& that's how it happens.

I own the Xboxone. the console updates during the night, you dont even know it's happened LOL.

ooohh youtube videos

I've played most of the big releases. The only install that took quite a long time was Ryse.

Dead rising 3 was quick, Forza wasn't long at all, i was racing within about 10 minutes, Battlefield 4 took a bit longer, but it let me play the singleplayer whilst it carried on in the background.

Forza took forever on me and DR3 wasn't much better. Really the difference is striking between PS4 and Xbone. Not sure what MS as thinking.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 LJS9502_basic

@Bigboi500 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Bigboi500 said:

You actually missed the entire point of the dude's article....but go ahead and plug your fingers in your ears and ignore it.

This is a gamers forum, so I don't give two craps about a family man and his problems with core gaming, and I'm sure no one else here does either.

If you're talking about his issues with plug and play, they've been invalid since circa sixth generation of consoles. In all honesty he's out of his league in discussing current gaming issues, obviously, and the article is a poor attempt to take a jab at not only Microsoft, but Nintendo and Sony as well.

Trendy casual try-hards like the author of that article are still trying to tout the inevitability of some imaginary smart phone gaming take-over, but that's nothing more than a ridiculous pipe dream. There's no doubt that smart phones have changed things like social media and convenient apps and casual use on the go, but they will never replace dedicated handheld/console gaming any more than tablet gaming will ever replace high end PC gaming.

Why so butt hurt over a a machine?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 LJS9502_basic

@sts106mat said:

@charizard1605 said:

... okay?

there is no point, just saying, pre-plug and play was similar to today with installs except that you were looking at 10-15 minutes everytime you wanted to play. No games saves. just long waits. I learned about patience back then.

My son now thinks it takes ages for a game on his 360 to load if it's more than 30 seconds he is going "COME ON" lol. they have no idea.

Bull shit.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#126 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

You see this trend?

Mobile > Console

This all resulted in my daughter sitting in front of a disabled 60-inch TV playing Shelterra the Skyworld on my 4.7-inch phone for an hour.

Mobile games work when you're offline. If you want a new one, you can probably download it within a few minutes. They're generally $5, not $60. (Yes, I pay for games.) And while my tech-dad ego was hurt by not being able to provide the cinematic Zoo Tycoon experience, my mobile-born kid didn't see what the problem was. (And if she wants to play "real" Minecraft, she can play it on a PC.)

That's just gunna keep happening. Get with the times, folks.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@sibu_xgamer said:

@sts106mat said:

@Shewgenja said:

@sts106mat said:

& that's how it happens.

ooohh youtube videos

People actually bought Ryse?? wow that's desperate, shows that the Xbox One is lacking games. That's like buying Lair when the PS3 released.

Having both systems. I can easily say ryse is in my top 5 next gen games, if not top 3

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 nini200
Member since 2005 • 11484 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

Since GS mods are pro biased PS fanboys themselves they will let this thread go for many pages. I assure you though if this same topic was Why The PS4 Sucks this thread would be locked immediately.

For the amount of mod & thread whining you do I'm surprised your account hasn't been banned yet.

O.O Is that Shaq imitating Samwell? O.O

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@nini200 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

For the amount of mod & thread whining you do I'm surprised your account hasn't been banned yet.

You shouldn't need to question the Shaq. (also, ****, remind me of that damn horror game again please lol)

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

Its common knowledge the Xbox One was launched in a far from ready state. They are coming on leaps and bounds since then. I've had the same experience but since then I've had loads of fun with the family with the likes of zoo tycoon, just dance and recently Kinect sports. Plus all the usual hard core gaming I do with Titanfall and Forza.

If you get over the actual update/os stuff the variety and quality of games for a launch window makes the Xbox One a damn good choice for the family.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 nini200

@misterpmedia said:

@nini200 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

You shouldn't need to question the Shaq. (also, ****, remind me of that damn horror game again please lol)

Lol Echo Night Beyond lol

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@nini200 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@nini200 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

Trailer watched.......at long last! You were right, looks good!

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@MirkoS77 said:

@melonfarmerz said:

Blaming "all" would be stupid since they "all" are different.......

They "all" require patches and updates. It's a variance of degrees for the same problem, nothing stupid about it at all.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

It still amazes me how people bitch over the Xbox day one patch. Sure the PS4 has one too but we wont talk about that because it will level the argument out.

So back to the Xbox day one patch. Do you really want to sell yourself short and skip out on a generation of great experiences over a patch. That sounds dumb to me, like most of SW. But if that is the excuse you want to use then fine.

1. the ps4 doesn't require a day one update to FUNCTION.

2. If you can't download the internet or even get it onto a USB stick for a transfer, Sony will mail you an update disk.

3. There's tens if not hundreds of thousands of gamers that were never online last gen and won't be this gen. The infrastructure isn't there and we are not the only gamers that matter, you selfish prick.

nini200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By nini200

@misterpmedia said:

@nini200 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@nini200 said:

@misterpmedia said:

@rocky_denace said:

Trailer watched.......at long last! You were right, looks good!

Lol I kid you not, that game is no joke lol

kinectthedots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By kinectthedots
Member since 2013 • 3383 Posts

@lostrib said:

@rocky_denace said:

@lostrib said:

@rocky_denace said:

The stupidly of people not only in this thread but in the world. Do any of you ever stop to think no wait that's asking to much around here but anyway can some of you please try and stop to think? Listen lets look at this correctly. The Xbox One offer far more integration and apps and features then the PS4 currently does so WTF DUH!!! it's obviously going to have a bigger more complex suite of software packages to be downloaded.

Sheesh the stupidly of people I tell ya.

meltdown confirmed

No meltdown it's the truth and anyone who says it's not is either blindly stupid or has no knowledge at all about any hardware or software on the face of the earth. So lets watch the cows spin this and say this is not true and if they do they are confirming their IQ levels are in the toilet

Meltdown continues

rocky_denace in a happy, sad, and not caring state...raging at any and all given times.

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 FoxbatAlpha

@handssss: You are not the first peasant I have offended. I am sorry.

I pray one day your life comes out of 1982 and things get better. Your PS4 is perfect for the 3rd world country simulator you are running.

leandrro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#140 leandrro
Member since 2007 • 1644 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

So, mobile gaming>console gaming?

anything>X1

ps.: not a ps4 owner

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#141 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Bigboi500 said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

@Bigboi500 said:

Why so butt hurt over a a machine?

You can do better than that.

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@FoxbatAlpha said:

I pray one day your life comes out of 1982 and things get better. Your PS4 is perfect for the 3rd world country simulator you are running.

peasant? You're a selfish little child whose grasp on reality is in for a rude awakening once the world begins expecting contributions from you. Though feel free to pretend this hobby of sounding like a colossal moron on gamespot and twitter is a full time career for you.

Offended me? Not at all. I've get 90Mbps down / 6-7 Mbps up. Sufficient for online gaming and HD Netflix streaming. But you're a fool if you think only people with access to these things matter. You Harold MS as this great company, yet they were giving the finger to so many loyal customers, even our fucking military. How can anyone support that? At least once their wallets began taking a beating, they pulled a 180, but they still couldnt quite fix all their missteps

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 FoxbatAlpha

@handssss: cool so you follow me on Twitter? Thanks man!

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 FoxbatAlpha

@handssss said:

@FoxbatAlpha said:

peasant? You're a selfish little child whose grasp on reality is in for a rude awakening once the world begins expecting contributions from you. Though feel free to pretend this hobby of sounding like a colossal moron on gamespot and twitter is a full time career for you.

Offended me? Not at all. I've get 90Mbps down / 6-7 Mbps up. Sufficient for online gaming and HD Netflix streaming. But you're a fool if you think only people with access to these things matter. You Harold MS as this great company, yet they were giving the finger to so many loyal customers, even our fucking military. How can anyone support that? At least once their wallets began taking a beating, they pulled a 180, but they still couldnt quite fix all their missteps

Loading Video...

Our conversation has made me sad. Or is it mad?

Netret0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Netret0120
Member since 2013 • 3594 Posts

Stopped reading at Mobile gaming>>>>>>>Console gaming.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Shewgenja

@Netret0120 said:

Stopped reading at Mobile gaming>>>>>>>Console gaming.

Lots of people are saying that, but I content that it makes the article even more valid. The XBone is supposed to have this mass market general entertainment appeal, right? So, here we have it from the dragons mouth as far as the casual/super-casual gamers experience with the machine and it is terribad.

It's not just that the XBone has failed in capturing the interest of core gamers, it's that it wasn't well designed to capture the interest of the intended long-term audience either because it is even worse at delivering the kind of user experience they are looking for.

XBone is a console stuck between a rock and a hard place. It appears to not have a target demographic. Like, at all. Die-hard XBox fans are not going to push market share in a meaningful way.

xX0LDSCH00LXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By xX0LDSCH00LXx
Member since 2007 • 1423 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@rocky_denace said:

@Heil68 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@Heil68 said:

@Shewgenja said:

@rocky_denace said:

The butthurt is real.

It's actually a tangible thing. And I think our resident Lem mod @AdobeArtist would chuckle at this nefarious accusation.

One thing I truly admire about System Wars is that it isn't incumbent upon you to be politically correct. If I simply made the title of the thread irrespective to the title of the article to troll, yeah, I would expect to be modded and have a thread lock. Instead, we have a respectable forum to talk about what is REALLY being talked about all over the internet. In my time here at System Wars, I have learned that every fanbase has its bad days. You can cry about it, or you can join the discussion and leave your delicate snowflake costume at the door.

For all of SWs faults, that is its true strength. That's what keeps me coming back.

Well said. It amazes me that an obvious ALT PUPPET like Rocky, can post such blatant fabrications of his own insecurities and fears about his favorite price of plastic.

f only people embraced the Live Learn and Love lifestyle like SONY teaches us, SW's and the world would be a much better place, One can hope and we certainly can strive to meet and by golly exceed these teachings.

I agree this thread should be discussed in a civil manner and maybe some good can come out of it.

So you choose to be taught a lifestyle by Sony who sells all it's assets and it's credit is in the toilet and on every financial firms going under watch? Ok if you say so such a great role model I guess?

Deflection of topic at hand to make him feel better of his purchase,

Even for an ALT PUPPET, that's sad.

I own an Xbone so I can speak truthfully, honestly and without bias.

but we all know the PLAYSTATION brand will live forever and good gravy that's a relief, after-all SONY and PLAYSTATION are synonymous with world class gaming.

You're a fucking joke buddy I don't think that anyone with half a brain cell around here really takes anything that you say serious.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#148 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

So, mobile gaming>console gaming?

1. This guy has no clue what he's talking about. Also he's writing for a PC site, so why is he trying to talk about game consoles? lmao!!

2. The comments after his article are hilarious. Everyone is telling him his article SUCKS more then any XB1 and he should just stick to writing about mobile games if he loves those so much.

3. Then he states that mobile games >>> game consoles (which includes the PS4), so he's also saying the PS4 and Wii U suck as well.

4. I suggest Shengenja never create an article again, as this one completely backfired on him. Stop owning yourself bro.

http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/stash-1-50a8b47143f20.gif

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60712 Posts

@xX0LDSCH00LXx:

Unprecedented amount of GOTY's, a perfect 10/10 game and 2 top 5 GOAT. The WORLD knows SONY is synonymous with world class gaming.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#150 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

This is why I said this thread completely backfired. The things he complained about has happend on the PS4 as well. There have been more issues with the PS4 then the XB1. From corrupted save files to the PS4 deleting full games off the system. From disks getting stuck in the drive to the YLOD. This Sascha guy is obviously clueless and didn't research the other consoles. Just picked the one that was hated the most by fanboys and ran with it. What a joke.