Are you hype about the new mk11 !?

#1 Edited by Papermario (238 posts) -

Just heard about it how do you feel !!?

#2 Posted by Litchie (22900 posts) -

Mk19?

#3 Posted by Telekill (8241 posts) -

MK11... comes out in April.

Looking forward to buying the Komplete Edition in 2020.

Avatar image for eyeboonseyebrow
#4 Posted by EyeBoonsEyebrow (274 posts) -

No.

#5 Posted by R4gn4r0k (29827 posts) -

@Litchie said:

Mk19?

Yeah like Fifa 19

#6 Posted by Techhog89 (3352 posts) -

#7 Posted by freedomfreak (50848 posts) -

dude doesn't even respond back

People are still mass confused. You can't just do this.

#8 Posted by Papermario (238 posts) -

@Litchie said:

Mk19?

@freedomfreak said:

dude doesn't even respond back

People are still mass confused. You can't just do this.

@techhog89 said:
@eyeboonseyebrow said:

No.

sorry guys lol bad spelling lol

#9 Posted by freedomfreak (50848 posts) -

@papermario: For nearly 3 hours you had a message board entirely confused. But you are forgiven.

#10 Posted by madrocketeer (5988 posts) -

It's on my wishlist, but I haven't even got round to buying MKX yet, or even put any decent playtime into MK9.

So why the Hell is it on my wishlist? Er, because... ...reasons?

#11 Posted by Archangel3371 (26729 posts) -

Yeah I’m looking forward to it. I’m not necessarily a huge fan of the franchise but I did really enjoy Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3, MK9, and MKX.

#12 Posted by pmanden (339 posts) -

Not excited. Never really understood the appeal of Mortal Kombat. Those "tasty" finishing moves are exciting to watch though.

#13 Posted by jeezers (2105 posts) -

ill get it eventually , theres to many games recently i cant keep up, dont have the time i used too.

#14 Posted by BlueIon (92 posts) -

Yeah, looking forward to MK11, always did love Mortal Kombat since the SNES days :)

#15 Posted by uninspiredcup (30046 posts) -

Given the quality of previous PC ports, participially Warner Bros abandoning the Kollection with GFWL effectively leaving it broken, just removing it from the store, I wouldn't pay them full wack for any title. Especially when they've bumped the price up to £49.99, fucking living in lalal land.

The animation quality compared to Japanese fighting games, or heck, even Killer Instinct is very poor.

Check out this guys vids -

Loading Video...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Speaking of Killer Instinct, as someone who was a virgin to the series, barring shitty auto-combos I was very impressed by it and Microsofts Steam release. Rather that got a sequel with an option to play online with auto-combos turned off a present.

#16 Posted by warmblur (1315 posts) -

Yes, but I hope they bring back more old fighters.

#17 Posted by Robbie23 (155 posts) -

I heard a rumor that X ray attacks might be replaced with something else.

#18 Posted by Enragedhydra (980 posts) -

I'm not overly excited, I've been enjoying other fighting games recently. I'm trying to achieve all the single player achievements in Street Fighter IV

#19 Posted by DocSanchez (5011 posts) -

That trailer. What was that inappropriate music?

#20 Posted by Litchie (22900 posts) -

To answer, I'm not hyped for the next MK. I loved MK9, that one was great. X kinda sucked. So I don't have the highest hopes for 11.

#21 Posted by Vaidream45 (1543 posts) -

I might pick it up for the Switch but I dunno....MK10 on pc was a little rough so I’m gonna check out some reviews and hope for a demo before I commit to full price.

#22 Edited by DaVillain- (33768 posts) -

I'm hype for Mortal Kombat 11, the trailer music didn't bother me like the rest on the internet, I like what I saw, a new MK11 coming this very soon was unexpected and it's the only world premier trailer that got my hype back at VGA. This is a day one purchase on PC!

Back in MKX, I made a grave mistake on waiting for Komplete Edition and I will not make that same mistake again for any MK game from this point out. I love the fighting game series and I ain't holding back on this one. I'm cashing-out for MK11!

#23 Posted by Papermario (238 posts) -

@vaidream45 said:

I might pick it up for the Switch but I dunno....MK10 on pc was a little rough so I’m gonna check out some reviews and hope for a demo before I commit to full price.

why not for the ps4 ?

#24 Edited by DoroG1995 (2535 posts) -

I think I'll just watch the story mode in youtube.(Since fighting games these days are just purely focused on online mode and PvP which I'm moving away from them.)

#25 Posted by Vaidream45 (1543 posts) -

@papermario: to be honest since I got my PS4 I mainly just use it for tv streaming ala netflix and YouTube. I’ve decided not to buy another game for the platform until I actually put some time into the few games I already purchased. Switch has been where all my gaming time has gone so I get games for Switch first if possible these days.

#26 Posted by KBFloYd (21236 posts) -

I dont like the new mechanics and stuff ever since MK9 comeback.

They tried to go back to their roots. they took the mortal kombat 1&2 stiffness then made a modern take on it. Many loved that but not me.

My favourtite mortal kombat was 3. where you could run and also have long button press combos.

#27 Posted by Papermario (238 posts) -

@vaidream45: do you go based off child hood memories for the nintendo ? i just dont see anyone like switch a lot the controllers feels weird lol

the games over kinda over hyped ( zelda splatoons a few kiddy mario games and arms )

man that toad game killed it for i was done

im not going to go on a rant... that's for another post though

by the way im team nintendo so im not bias

#28 Posted by Vaidream45 (1543 posts) -

@papermario: it’s not really biased but for me. I just go with whatever is convenient and comfortable. Last gen I was all about the PS3 but this gen I can’t seem to want to fire up my PS4. Had a Wii U and never used it. For whatever reason the Switch is used multiple times daily at my place and just feels fun to me. Gaming hasn’t been this fun for me since the SNES days and I’m just gonna keep riding this wave as long as it lasts.

#29 Posted by Papermario (238 posts) -

@vaidream45: i respect that opinion im not much of a gamer like i used to be

#30 Posted by Vaidream45 (1543 posts) -

@papermario: thanks. Yeah I really have no biased. Hell I kinda wish Sega would get back into the console market cuz they created some fun experiences. I’m all about the fun in gaming again.

#31 Posted by PC_Rocks (1602 posts) -

@uninspiredcup said:

Given the quality of previous PC ports, participially Warner Bros abandoning the Kollection with GFWL effectively leaving it broken, just removing it from the store, I wouldn't pay them full wack for any title. Especially when they've bumped the price up to £49.99, fucking living in lalal land.

The animation quality compared to Japanese fighting games, or heck, even Killer Instinct is very poor.

Speaking of Killer Instinct, as someone who was a virgin to the series, barring shitty auto-combos I was very impressed by it and Microsofts Steam release. Rather that got a sequel with an option to play online with auto-combos turned off a present.

And they don't even have good waifus like they used to.

#32 Edited by pelvist (7235 posts) -

Wow, were onto 11 now? I havent played a MK game since MK3, and I doubt that will change.

#33 Edited by uninspiredcup (30046 posts) -

@pc_rocks said:
@uninspiredcup said:

And they don't even have good waifus like they used to.

As with SFV. 9 understood thicc is best for dick. Now Mileena should probably just be called Bulimia.

-

Related - Along with Eurogamers Kingdom Come Deliverance review, one of the worst reviews I've ever seen.

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/mortal-kombat-komplete-edition-review/

Hey guys, tits and bad therefor dis game is bad boohoo wibblwiible. Nowody wikes them everyone offended not playing because of it, so juvenile.

Almost like the entire fucking series was suppose to be schlocky exploitation. You fucking dumbass.