Are any Xbox fan's loyalty depending on E3's outcome?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ForThaPlayaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll Are any Xbox fan's loyalty depending on E3's outcome? (13 votes)

I didn't buy an Xbox one X for this, I'd better cash out while it still has value. 31%
I am going to wait til E3 before I make a decision to stay with xbox or find greener pastures 15%
Xbox is just my multiplat box anyway, I never had expectations for it to be anything more. 38%
Everybody is overreacting. Sea of Thieves and Lucky's Tales are great games and I only want more. 15%

Because some long time xbox fans have already lost their faith in MS!

This Xbox fan owns every version of Xbox one version including a day 1 xbox one X, but after God of War's reception say's he's going to return it for PSVR.

This is Xbox's #1 online spokesman Crapgamer's long time friend and protegee NEXTGEN720 who, since the original xbox was also a top spokesman for the xbox brand and credited for inventing the name Sony Pony!

After watching this long time and die hard xbox fan loose his faith in MS after coming up short on the games for too long, it made me wonder if there are any others who are on the verge of leaving or who feel the same way.

For Xbox fans who are still loyal, would a lackluster E3 this year by MS be your final straw or are you xbox forever?

• 
SeaofSalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1 SeaofSalt
Member since 2018 • 111 Posts

Why would anyone need to or want to be loyal to a brand or device? Why not have everything so you can experience everything? The only losers in this 'race' are those that choose to side with a singularity.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

inb4 the lock

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#3 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

Cows these days....

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

The Switch is for mobile and exclusives, the ps4 Pro is for exclusives, the Xbox One X is a great multiplat box. Dont give a shit what comes out, I will be able to play it the way I want to play it. I will never tie myself down to one platform.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
deactivated-5d1e44cf96229

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
Member since 2015 • 2814 Posts

The Xbox One is my preferred console for playing multiplats due to it's superior controller and online service, so for that reason alone, I'm sticking with Xbox. I've also enjoyed some of their exclusives like Cuphead and PUBG, and I'm looking forward to State of Decay 2.

For me, my purchase of Playstation consoles have always been just for their exclusives since there is always some other console that I prefer to play multiplats on, but I've been pretty disappointed with Sony's exclusives this generation. So for me, it's the PS4 that I might be abandoning after E3 if they don't impress me with their showing since I'm getting sick of how obsessed they have become with movie-games. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy has been the only reason that I've been keeping my PS4 around and now that it has been announced as going multiplat in the Summer, I'm giving Sony until E3 to announce something that excites me enough to keep me on-board or else I will be selling my PS4 and just sticking with a Xbox One and Nintendo Switch combo going forward.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#6 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

is it just me or are the fanboys around here getting stupider

ForThaPlayaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ForThaPlayaz
Member since 2018 • 12 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

inb4 the lock

Lock of what?

is that your response to my thread or you just didn't have anything to say?

nomadic8280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nomadic8280
Member since 2017 • 476 Posts

Option 3. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the Halo/Gears/Forza games. But I'm primarily a multiplat player, for right now the X1X is my best option. Unless I can eventually afford a good PC. Which right now, I can't.

ForThaPlayaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ForThaPlayaz
Member since 2018 • 12 Posts

@seaofsalt said:

Why would anyone need to or want to be loyal to a brand or device? Why not have everything so you can experience everything? The only losers in this 'race' are those that choose to side with a singularity.

I don't think this board would exist if there wasn't any brand loyalty, so we are far past that point to try to side track the topic with that subject.

Did you have any thoughts on the topic?