Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Zero_epyon  Online
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Zero_epyon said:

@i_p_daily: still have yet to see you start a thread. Take a seat with all that salt.

Salty over sales, nah you're the one who cares about sales as you created this thread.

I guess its a safe bet to create these threads as they will always favour cows such as yourself, well now that Digital Foundry doesn't lol.

You know I've made sales threads where Xbox won the month right but you know what?

Make a thread. Otherwise:

And I thought you didn't have the "time" to post DF comparison videos, yet you have time to make this thread and to respond to me on multiple occasions lol.

And I thought you don't care about sales, yet you're still here crying about them.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#102 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@tgob89: inb4 "low Textures, no diversity, no skill, no true gamer, soccer moms, 1080/30fps low settings" hermits arguments

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts
@tgob89 said:
@KungfuKitten said:

PS4 is the casual man's PC right now....

What are PCs GOTY caliber AAA exclusives that have released this gen?

I'll wait...?

lol thought so?

Yeah, PS4 defiantly NOT trying to be the low budget basement developed project, MMO/CRPG top-down isometric, board game, no body remembers the name of that exclusive producing PC.

PS4 is the Top tier Console of the generation and that's why it's winning now by NOT being like PC. Come back when PC produces a AAA exclusive that's relevant in this generation buddy.

lol at PC fangirls saying, "what about me" with no exclusives on the level of Breath of the wild, Horizon Zero Dawn, Mario Odyssey or God of War this gen, funny shit.

lol, that's some serious insecurity

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@Zero_epyon said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@i_p_daily said:
@Zero_epyon said:

@i_p_daily: still have yet to see you start a thread. Take a seat with all that salt.

Salty over sales, nah you're the one who cares about sales as you created this thread.

I guess its a safe bet to create these threads as they will always favour cows such as yourself, well now that Digital Foundry doesn't lol.

You know I've made sales threads where Xbox won the month right but you know what?

Make a thread. Otherwise:

And I thought you didn't have the "time" to post DF comparison videos, yet you have time to make this thread and to respond to me on multiple occasions lol.

And I thought you don't care about sales, yet you're still here crying about them.

? REKT!

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#105 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

@quadknight: I need to show you this.

http://segabits.com/blog/2018/05/01/yakuza-6-charts-in-pal-regions-from-obscure-japanese-game-to-chart-topper/

Seeing the new charts over on ResetEra, Yakuza 6 went from the 3rd best selling game in United Kingdom down to 39th. While its a big drop, its a lot better to chart than to never have charted at all. Over in France, Yakuza 6 is the 5th selling game only being outsold by three different God of War versions (SKUs) and Far Cry 5! The game also came in 3rd in Italy and 7th in Denmark! Sadly didn’t chart in Germany. What’s wrong with them?

3 versions of GOW were in the top!!!

Shows you how dire the Bone is in Europe.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By QuadKnight
@Ant_17 said:

http://segabits.com/blog/2018/05/01/yakuza-6-charts-in-pal-regions-from-obscure-japanese-game-to-chart-topper/

Seeing the new charts over on ResetEra, Yakuza 6 went from the 3rd best selling game in United Kingdom down to 39th. While its a big drop, its a lot better to chart than to never have charted at all. Over in France, Yakuza 6 is the 5th selling game only being outsold by three different God of War versions (SKUs) and Far Cry 5! The game also came in 3rd in Italy and 7th in Denmark! Sadly didn’t chart in Germany. What’s wrong with them?

Yea, it's like Ive been saying for a while, the Xbone is a regional console. US and maybe UK are the only places it still sells.

It's dead everywhere else.

MS has really dropped the ball this gen, from being the #1 console in US and a worthy competitor in Europe to being a mostly forgotten console this gen outside of US.

sovkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 sovkhan
Member since 2015 • 1591 Posts

@quadknight said:
@Ant_17 said:

Yea, it's like Ive been saying for a while, the Xbone is a regional console. US and maybe UK are the only places it still sells.

MS has really dropped the ball this gen, from being the #1 console in US and a worthy competitor in Europe to being a mostly forgotten console this gen outside of US.

X360 was at 70% Murica console and UK, never ever was it a thing outside of these two!!!

So I won't go as far as to say it was a worthy competitor in Europe!!!

Hell!!! even with 18 months ahead of the ps3 in some regions and cheaper, the X360 couldn't stop the ps3 from crushing it here.

That's to say that the xbox brand is too regional of a product, and will continue to be so.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 QuadKnight
@sovkhan said:
@quadknight said:
@Ant_17 said:

X360 was at 70% Murica console and UK, never ever was it a thing outside of these two!!!

So I won't go as far as to say it was a worthy competitor in Europe!!!

Hell!!! even with 18 months ahead of the ps3 in some regions and cheaper, the X360 couldn't stop the ps3 from crushing it here.

That's to say that the xbox brand is too regional of a product, and will continue to be so.

XD I think I went too far there, year you're right. 360 got creamed in Europe but it did a lot better than the Xbone is doing right now.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Ant_17

@quadknight said:

XD I think I went too far there, year you're right. 360 got creamed in Europe but it did a lot better than the Xbone is doing right now.

Dude it's worse now.

I'm in a Xbox group on facebook and every 3rd post is "Does anyone sell or trade Forza Horizon 3" cause no one wants to buy it new. I got mine for 20 bucks and already been offered by 10 lems Far Cry 5 or 30 bucks.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By QuadKnight
@Ant_17 said:
@quadknight said:

Dude it's worse now.

I'm in a Xbox group on facebook and every 3rd post is "Does anyone sell or trade Forza Horizon 3" cause no one wants to buy it new. I got mine for 20 bucks and already been offered by 10 lems Far Cry 5 or 30 bucks.

XD Yea I know it's dead in Europe. This gen has been a complete disaster for MS and that's why it's easy to believe EA's numbers that they are still around 30 million. US and UK are the only places they are still selling in.

crazypal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111 crazypal
Member since 2005 • 535 Posts

Top 10 for month of April are :

1) God of war

2) far cry 5

3) MLB 18: the show

4) labo variety kit

5) Donkey Kong country :tropical freeze

6) Mario Kart 8

7) GTA V

8) Call of Duty WWII

9) Super Mario Odyssey

10) NBA 2K18

11) PUBG

12)Tom Clancy Ghost Recon: wildlands

13) Legend of Zelda : breath of the wild

14)Monster Hunter World

15)Tom Clancy's Rainbow six: seige

16)A Way Out

17) Yakuza 6

18) sea of thieves

19) Kirby star allies

20) FIFA 18

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11054 Posts

Damn, that Sea of Thieves drop is fucking massive! AHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, here's that Sony formula in effect, bitches. PS4 sets April sales records for software (since 1995) and hardware (since 2009)

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Ant_17

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Anyway, here's that Sony formula in effect, bitches. PS4 sets April sales records for software (since 1995) and hardware (since 2009)

And the DS4 is the best selling gamepad ever. So much for the deluxe Bone handle.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11054 Posts
@Ant_17 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

And the DS4 is the best selling gamepad ever. So much for the deluxe Bone handle.

Damn, now we need an official thread since the results are out... but I already made one today. :( But such tremendous news needs to be shoved in everyone's fat faces shared with the world. The exclusives don't matter argument dies today.

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Ant_17

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Ant_17 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Damn, now we need an official thread since the results are out... but I already made one today. :( But such tremendous news needs to be shoved in everyone's fat faces shared with the world. The exclusives don't matter argument dies today.

Got you covered.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 QuadKnight
@BenjaminBanklin said:

? Damn! Sea of Trash completely fell off.

kyacat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#118 kyacat
Member since 2003 • 4408 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

My nephew bought Xbox one and sea of thieves he hardy play's sea of thieves' and my 12-year-old niece doesn't want Sea oft thieves'

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6846 Posts

@quadknight said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

? Damn! Sea of Trash completely fell off.

LOL. Loving the pic. Savagery!

General_Solo76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 General_Solo76
Member since 2013 • 578 Posts

How did Donkey Kong chart in April? The game wasn’t released until May 4th!

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#121  Edited By KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

@general_solo76 said:

How did Donkey Kong chart in April? The game wasn’t released until May 4th!

npd includes the first week of the succeeding month.