Apple has to be the most ignorant company ever ... EVER!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kayrod29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 Kayrod29
Member since 2005 • 5301 Posts
http://www.n4g.com/xbox360/News-24612.aspx

So here is that new Apple Airport router. K, thats nice, apparently, it doesnt work with Xbox 360 but it works with Wii and PS3. Yeah way to go, after Apple begs to have Office on Mac LOL and then you have the Apple fans say that MS apps suck and calling everyone who uses WINDOWS a bunch of retards.  Sorry Mac Worms, no Crysis for you. MS Excel is such ownage BTW. No doubt, Apple is a snob company. The iPod would of flopped so bad if it werent to be PC compatible cause no one had Macs when it came out, maybe MS should of just blocked iPods from Windows and see the Zune rise to dominance. BTW, Zune is cool but man that thing is big and the battery sucks, so yeah Zune lol, maybe the small version of Zune will be cool. anyway dude Apple come on guys just stop.
Guess_With_ReX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Guess_With_ReX
Member since 2007 • 1191 Posts
Are you a highschool gril?
Kayrod29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Kayrod29
Are you a highschool gril?Guess_With_ReX
Did you say PS3 grill?
WARRZONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 WARRZONE
Member since 2006 • 1308 Posts
It sounds like Microsoft needs to update their hardware or firmware.
Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 Darthmatt
Member since 2002 • 8970 Posts
Apple will stick it to MS any way they can. where have U been?
XaosII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 XaosII
Member since 2003 • 16705 Posts

Was there really such a problem in choosing 360 compatabile routers?

cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cobrax25
Member since 2006 • 9649 Posts
I doubt Apples investors care to much, their to busy rolling in the money they made.
Kayrod29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Kayrod29

XaosII
Dude thats not the point of the thread, its Apple kicking MS in the face thats all, I felt I had to rant about it even thought hey are rivals but I mean MS always helps them out. stupid topic maybe, but better then some other ones :/
Snowboarder99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Snowboarder99
Member since 2006 • 5460 Posts
Yeah, I have the Apple Airport, and unfortunately it does not work with my 360 so I have to connect it directly. Luckily that doesn't matter to me because my high def TV is right next to my router!
-Sir-Poof-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 -Sir-Poof-
Member since 2006 • 4544 Posts
Im surprised that ur surprised about this.
cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 cobrax25
[QUOTE="XaosII"]

Kayrod29
Dude thats not the point of the thread, its Apple kicking MS in the face thats all, I felt I had to rant about it even thought hey are rivals but I mean MS always helps them out. stupid topic maybe, but better then some other ones :/

well you know...Considering how many of apple's ideas MS has taken over the years....I think apple has full right to release a non MS compatible product.
-Reggaeton-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -Reggaeton-
Member since 2007 • 2392 Posts
I agree apple that apple is for snobs :D
But it would have been illegal for MS to block something like ipod.
they got sued for media player to for some monopoly thingie.....
cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cobrax25
yes as of a few years ago, its illigal for MS to deny software companies acces to their OS, due to a previous breach of anti-trust laws. but this thread, is like asking why is XBL not on the PS3?
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts

http://www.n4g.com/xbox360/News-24612.aspx

So here is that new Apple Airport router. K, thats nice, apparently, it doesnt work with Xbox 360 but it works with Wii and PS3. Yeah way to go, after Apple begs to have Office on Mac LOL and then you have the Apple fans say that MS apps suck and calling everyone who uses WINDOWS a bunch of retards.  Sorry Mac Worms, no Crysis for you. MS Excel is such ownage BTW. No doubt, Apple is a snob company. The iPod would of flopped so bad if it werent to be PC compatible cause no one had Macs when it came out, maybe MS should of just blocked iPods from Windows and see the Zune rise to dominance. BTW, Zune is cool but man that thing is big and the battery sucks, so yeah Zune lol, maybe the small version of Zune will be cool. anyway dude Apple come on guys just stop.
Kayrod29

Apple is pissed about MS ripping off OSX with Vista. And I like quatro pro better than Excell. And yea Apple really does try to hurrt MS any way they can.

Dreams-Visions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Dreams-Visions
Member since 2006 • 26578 Posts
or...you could be the most ignorant and juvenile poster in the forum?
Avatar image for nextgengaming18
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 nextgengaming18
Member since 2006 • 2719 Posts
Apple should help its main competitor that caused them almost to become bankrupt. Tell me why again?
MoldOnHold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#18 MoldOnHold
Member since 2005 • 11760 Posts
Does this really seem like so big of a deal?
Kahuna_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Kahuna_1
Member since 2006 • 7948 Posts

or...you could be the most ignorant and juvenile poster in the forum?Dreams-Visions

you might be on to something

Avatar image for nextgengaming18
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 nextgengaming18
Member since 2006 • 2719 Posts
Does this really seem like so big of a deal?MoldOnHold
It isn't on the xbox 360, meaning it is now garbage ,and the company that makes this is now trash. That is what he is saying.
PowerCharged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PowerCharged
Member since 2006 • 1402 Posts
apple makes crappy stuff and charge a lot for thm. the iphone cost about 249 and 265 for each version respectively. yet they are charging 600 bucks for it.
Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Darthmatt
apple makes crappy stuff and charge a lot for thm. the iphone cost about 249 and 265 for each version respectively. yet they are charging 600 bucks for it.PowerCharged
Yeah, cause the G5, and i-books are sooo crappy. Funny, did u see the new mac/Pc guy ad? Pc guy has a body guard (vista) who has to ask "approve or deny" every question from mac guy. It was like mac might as well say 'eat poop' MS! lol
PowerCharged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PowerCharged
Member since 2006 • 1402 Posts
[QUOTE="PowerCharged"]apple makes crappy stuff and charge a lot for thm. the iphone cost about 249 and 265 for each version respectively. yet they are charging 600 bucks for it.Darth matt
Yeah, cause the G5, and i-books are sooo crappy. Funny, did u see the new mac/Pc guy ad? Pc guy has a body guard (vista) who has to ask "approve or deny" every question from mac guy. It was like mac might as well say 'eat poop' MS! lol

and what do you do when it becomes outdated:roll:. better yet, why spent all that money on a computer that doesn't have any games:|
cobrax25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 cobrax25
[QUOTE="Darth matt"][QUOTE="PowerCharged"]apple makes crappy stuff and charge a lot for thm. the iphone cost about 249 and 265 for each version respectively. yet they are charging 600 bucks for it.PowerCharged

and what do you do when it becomes outdated:roll:. better yet, why spent all that money on a computer that doesn't have any games:|

for non-gaming purposes.... you know....what computers are designed for..... Macs are best at graphical design.
Darthmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Darthmatt
[QUOTE="Darth matt"][QUOTE="PowerCharged"]apple makes crappy stuff and charge a lot for thm. the iphone cost about 249 and 265 for each version respectively. yet they are charging 600 bucks for it.PowerCharged

I never use the mac for games...But I guess you could always dual boot it with NT or XP if you want to go that route.
WARRZONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 WARRZONE
well you know...Considering how many of apple's ideas MS has taken over the years....I think apple has full right to release a non MS compatible product.cobrax25
Very True. At the present Vista is an OS X knockoff, and I bet they'll try to make the Zune a phone. I can't blame Microsoft though. Who wouldn't want to copy the best products out there?
I agree apple that apple is for snobs :D
But it would have been illegal for MS to block something like ipod.
they got sued for media player to for some monopoly thingie.....
-Reggaeton-
iTunes is actually illegal in Norway, and France has been trying to sue Apple for their DRM for a lomg time now. Apple is also being sued for the iPhone name by Cisco. Apple is constantly in legal messes. Don't try and tell me poor Microsoft gets sued, while big bad Apple gets off scott free (in case you don't get the sarcasm, it's actually the other way around, hence M$). Furthermore, I bet Microsoft was glad a Windows version of iTunes came out (since it's 70% of the market). It also benefited Apple (since Windows has more than a 90% market share). It was a win-win situation. This all happened before Microsoft thought about the Zune. Now, Microsoft can't reject iTunes because there would be an uproar of consumers, and it would ultimately hurt Microsoft because Windows iPod users would turn against Microsoft.
WARRZONE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 WARRZONE

You say that like Windows computers never become outdated. Anyway, if you really want Windows, you can install Boot Camp or wait for Leopard to come out. That way you can have OS X for ease of use and security, and you can have Windows XP for games.

The only reason you wouldn't buy a Mac is because you don't like its hardware, or you want a computer that will run DX10 games nicely, which will cost a lot of money (along the lines of a Mac Pro, which is mostly used for professional graphic design and music production). If you are a hardcore gamer and that's all you use your computer for, don't buy a Mac, but if you use you computer for anything else, like the majority of people out there, get a Mac. They are top-notch products. You know when you get a Mac that it will work, and it puts your mind at ease. Apple has the latest hardware in it's Macs, and it supports it's older products. Apple is a premium brand. If you want a premium brand, you will pay a premium price.

*Just a side note - Someone once did a comparison of the Intel iMac when it came out last year vs a Dell and figured that you would pay more to get in a Dell what was already in a Mac. You can try to Google a website to find that comparison.

HeedleGlavin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#28 HeedleGlavin
Member since 2005 • 15373 Posts
I've always though that Apple's obsession with exclusivity was idiotic.
ZeRo-ZeN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ZeRo-ZeN
Member since 2003 • 2865 Posts
why spent all that money on a computer that doesn't have any games:|PowerCharged
0.o
Golden_surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Golden_surfer
Member since 2004 • 5749 Posts
What? This is "routers wars" now?
chicken008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#31 chicken008
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts
So don't get it..
Hman321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Hman321
Member since 2007 • 1271 Posts
Norton is number one anti virus programs just like

MS is number one in software or what ever

just because one thing is doing better then the other is does not make it better
look at Norton must likey one of the worst anti virus program out there and it's number one!

and the same goes with Ms it is number one doest make it better does it?

and any non gameing computer guy will tell you that they would pefer a mac
(unless hes a retard
RAZZY_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 RAZZY_B
Member since 2005 • 1709 Posts

[QUOTE="Guess_With_ReX"]Are you a highschool gril?Kayrod29
Did you say PS3 grill?