Anyone is actually thinking about getting this multiplat SRPG?

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 mccoyca112
Member since 2007 • 5434 Posts

People that are clamoring about how this looks like a hentai game should at least do some damn research before making assumptions. The packaging and marketing is for shock value and giggles. Hell, my girlfriend would force me to buy the Limited Edition if I had a 360 because she wants the boob pad. The actual sexual content in this game is minimal, and is limited to ecchi-type scenes.Greyfeld

The first thing that came to mind was hentai when I saw the trailer, sorry I suppose. Anyway, it looks fun, but Im iffy on it. Not to mention I'd rather get it on ps3, but its 10 gigs....

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 Greyfeld
Member since 2008 • 3007 Posts

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]People that are clamoring about how this looks like a hentai game should at least do some damn research before making assumptions. The packaging and marketing is for shock value and giggles. Hell, my girlfriend would force me to buy the Limited Edition if I had a 360 because she wants the boob pad. The actual sexual content in this game is minimal, and is limited to ecchi-type scenes.mccoyca112

The first thing that came to mind was hentai when I saw the trailer, sorry I suppose. Anyway, it looks fun, but Im iffy on it. Not to mention I'd rather get it on ps3, but its 10 gigs....

I understand why some people might think that, though honestly when I saw the trailer for the first time, I was LMAO because I thought the marketing was pure genius, and hilarious to boot. I did more research to find out exactly what type of game it was, since it's been out in Japan and Europe for a while. Of course, most people will just see the box, see boobs, and scream "omg it's hentai!!" Which brings me to another topic... I firmly believe that girls are more entertained by boobs than guys are. My gf is 100% straight, and wants the boob mouse pad.
mccoyca112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 mccoyca112
Member since 2007 • 5434 Posts

[QUOTE="mccoyca112"]

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"]People that are clamoring about how this looks like a hentai game should at least do some damn research before making assumptions. The packaging and marketing is for shock value and giggles. Hell, my girlfriend would force me to buy the Limited Edition if I had a 360 because she wants the boob pad. The actual sexual content in this game is minimal, and is limited to ecchi-type scenes.Greyfeld

I understand why some people might think that, though honestly when I saw the trailer for the first time, I was LMAO because I thought the marketing was pure genius, and hilarious to boot. I did more research to find out exactly what type of game it was, since it's been out in Japan and Europe for a while. Of course, most people will just see the box, see boobs, and scream "omg it's hentai!!" Which brings me to another topic... I firmly believe that girls are more entertained by boobs than guys are. My gf is 100% straight, and wants the boob mouse pad.

That could be true. I used to be friends with this one girl that would always want to compare her breasts with another friend when...she was feeling depressed. :lol:

Agreed though. It was just the trailer that gave me that feeling. It almost screamed it but I suppose if you look into it, its not that at all.