Anyone Have Actual Proof Of PS4 Being Played In The Wild?

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

It is less than a month away and Sony has yet to let regular gamers actually play a PS4 in the wild. You know the actual system that is so powerful and renders all game at 60fps and 1080p. Sony also has not said a peep about their system even running actual software on production units.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61471 Posts

They're rolling out demo kiosks as we speak.

SinjinSmythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SinjinSmythe
Member since 2008 • 1049 Posts

This is a huge concern that is under wraps right now. Soon the lid will come off and mad cow disease will spread rampid. Sony is doomed.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By kuu2

@lundy86_4: And yet not a single unit is on display anywhere in the country???? Not a picture on the web, you the place where news can break every second of the day. Not a tweet from someone who has played one. Not to mention those demo units don't have Sony's best game on them.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

In one month there will be millions of them all over the world. Who cares.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 lundy86_4

@kuu2: I'm not sure what the issue is. The demo kiosks are for the general public to test in larger retailers. Didn't they have playable units at Gamescon, as well?

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

im not saying doomed but it make me very nervous about a november launch especially the having restart the system on knack and no driveclub and that red light thing also killzone looked good but a couple of pop ups and that horrible looking rain looks like they are not ready to launch

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By kuu2

@Wasdie: By how quiet they are I could hardly tell. I am being serious here. I have not seen such a quiet campaign for a new console since I have been gaming. It is like they have absolutely nothing to show.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@lundy86_4: And yet not a single unit is on display anywhere in the country???? Not a picture on the web, you the place where news can break every second of the day. Not a tweet from someone who has played one. Not to mention those demo units don't have Sony's best game on them.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/10/20/ten-videos-show-ps4-gameplay-from-sony-stores-demos-knack-fifa-14-octodad-contrast-and-the-ui/

They're being rolled out at Sony Stores in the US. This whole situation about PS4 games not being shown on actual hardware is just bull**** that lemmings have been saying to scare people. Final PS4 testing units have been in developers hands for months. Sony isn't hiding ****. The console releases in less than a month, the console is done and every single one of the launch titles are running on final hardware.

Loading Video...

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22626 Posts

@Nonstop-Madness: good lord what a colossal waste of money.... do things like that actually increase sales? weird.

I can confirm seeing AC4 being played on a dualshock 4 at NYC Comic Con... I can't however confirm that it wasnt a PC, as the console was not visible (which basically means it was running on pc) ultimately who cares... it'll be out in a few weeks. the end.

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

Woow @Nonstop-Madness, you did not have to go extremely far. We already know about the demo kiosk been sent out to stores around the US and even here in the UK, i think the TC is just not well informed

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

I have seen a few PS4's played at Digital Nationz, 28/29 September.

Followed the HDMI cable from the TV to the PS4.

Saw Knack, Driveclub, whatever the new assassin's creed is, and some of the indie games.

crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

A retail PS4 wont play an unfinished game, same with PS3.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#14  Edited By Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12303 Posts

@megaspiderweb09 said:

Woow @Nonstop-Madness, you did not have to go extremely far. We already know about the demo kiosk been sent out to stores around the US and even here in the UK, i think the TC is just not well informed

I have nothing against the TC. It's probably just cause I'm a bit tired of the whole "We haven't seen a game running on an actual PS4" line lemmings use. I just felt like putting an end to it in this thread.

Pelon208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pelon208
Member since 2005 • 3375 Posts

@Nonstop-Madness said:

@kuu2 said:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/10/20/ten-videos-show-ps4-gameplay-from-sony-stores-demos-knack-fifa-14-octodad-contrast-and-the-ui/

They're being rolled out at Sony Stores in the US. This whole situation about PS4 games not being shown on actual hardware is just bull**** that lemmings have been saying to scare people. Final PS4 testing units have been in developers hands for months. Sony isn't hiding ****. The console releases in less than a month, the console is done and every single one of the launch titles are running on final hardware.

Nice!! Thanks for this

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lundy86_4

Short lived.

NameIess_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By NameIess_One
Member since 2013 • 1077 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

Yeah... I really don't understand what is the TC trying to say here... in any case, seems he didn't meet much of a success.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lundy86_4

@NameIess_One said:

@lundy86_4 said:

Yeah... I really don't understand what is the TC trying to say here... in any case, seems he didn't meet much of a success.

Definitely a flop of a thread.

crimsonman1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By crimsonman1245
Member since 2011 • 4253 Posts

Do you think the TC will come back and thank everyone for clearing this up for him? :P

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lundy86_4

@crimsonman1245 said:

Do you think the TC will come back and thank everyone for clearing this up for him? :P

lol. Exactly.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50542 Posts

And the second proof is shown the little lemming ran away.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Chutebox

@NameIess_One said:

@lundy86_4 said:

If you think about it, he just admitted that he thinks Killzone looks better than anything on X1, since that is what this thread is really about.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Tighaman said:

im not saying doomed but it make me very nervous about a november launch especially the having restart the system on knack and no driveclub and that red light thing also killzone looked good but a couple of pop ups and that horrible looking rain looks like they are not ready to launch

Knack = Bugs Ryse has tons of them.

Drive Club is one more delay on what been tradition on the console market delays on launch always happen,and is one game.

The Red Light was no problem at all the PS4 shuts down when it heat up to much to avoid damage,and that happen on a completely encloses case,grab your PC put it inside an acrylic box without ventilation and see what happen to your PC.

The whole horrible looking rain in Killzone is a damn joke man,several more things look worse on Ryse,dead rysing and forza.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Nonstop-Madness said:

@kuu2 said:

Thread..

Lemmings are so desperate now,they know the system is not selling like the PS4,they know the games are not looking as good as the PS4,so they resort to lie and exaggerate any crap they hear outside this forum.

Like the Read light of dead,or delays,one game got delay and they really act like 10 games have been delay,all of the sudden the PS4 is unfinish and having problems.

Is so sad see them try to spread lies like if it change anything.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

OP failed hard considering there are rolling out PS4 kiosks as we speak. Several stores have them already in big cities and on Neogaf people are posting pics of themselves playing PS4. Actually I was supposed to go play some PS4 at the mall near my house today since they have one but I was too busy.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kuu2

Actually been away on a flight. I still don't see a single picture of one being played. You know the actual thread title.

Avatar image for deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
deactivated-5afcc99c5544f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5afcc99c5544f
Member since 2012 • 1917 Posts

I people playing it at the Playstation store in SF, didn't bother getting in line for Octodad and KNACK.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 psymon100

@kuu2: Sorry bro. I didn't realise you were after specifically that. I hope this shows up OK, the new Gamespot.

Anyway, I followed the HDMI cable from the TV to the PS4 in every case. I witnessed Assassin's Creed something, Hashtag DriveClub, and Knack. Also some indies but I didn't whip out my camera phone.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lundy86_4

@kuu2 said:

Actually been away on a flight. I still don't see a single picture of one being played. You know the actual thread title.

Dude, you need to get past it. It's been played. It's being rolled out to storefronts FFS.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Chutebox

Troll is seriously still going?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 kuu2

@Chutebox: Yes I am such a troll that I actually own a PS3 and will probably get a PS4 when they get some compelling software. Not everyone is a screaming Sony Fan like you. Just a gamer with questions ;)

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@kuu2: I hope you get or got stuck between two obese people with terrible BO on the flight.

Hopefully they let rip as well.

Overall I hope it was a horrible experience.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

Sony is humble and Microsoft is not.

StrifeDelivery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By StrifeDelivery
Member since 2006 • 1901 Posts

@kuu2 said:

@Chutebox: Yes I am such a troll that I actually own a PS3 and will probably get a PS4 when they get some compelling software. Not everyone is a screaming Sony Fan like you. Just a gamer with questions ;)

Is this everyone's tagline... "Well I own some Sony system at one point, so it makes me objective". Nah, just sounds like you're trying to pretend, too hard by the way.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 kuu2

@StrifeDelivery: Not my fault GSpot doesn't allow the game tags any longer. Pics, anyone, pics????????

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lundy86_4

@kuu2 said:

@StrifeDelivery: Not my fault GSpot doesn't allow the game tags any longer. Pics, anyone, pics????????

That's not what he's saying. Basically, owning a system, does not preclude you from "bashing" it.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 psymon100

@kuu2 said:

I posted some earlier.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Chutebox

@kuu2 said:

Ok? I don't give two shits what you own, you're a fucking troll

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By kuu2

@Chutebox: Man, now that you think I am my world is totally shattered. I mean now that some internet nobody doesn't like me I don't know what I am going to do. Tell you what Chute you can leave the thread or continue to see me post in my own thread. Your choice. Either way though I am just sad to see you be so butt hurt over the lack of hardware displays.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Chutebox

@kuu2 said:

@Chutebox: Man, no that you think I am my world is totally shattered. I mean now that some internet nobody doesn't like me I don't know what I am going to do. Tell you what Chute you can leave the thread or continue to see me post in my own thread. Your choice. Either way though I am just sad to see you be so butt hurt over the lack of hardware displays.

You really think I take this shit seriously? I just love seeing trolls like you back track and try to act cool when you're obviously proven wrong, on more than one occasion. That = troll.

And no, I don't think you take this forum seriously seriously either.

But you are a nobody, at least you got that right.

BlakeGuye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 BlakeGuye
Member since 2013 • 26 Posts

@kuu2: Is it wrong to be curious as you are Kuu2? You just want solid evidence with pics right? That's the problem, the less you know about the PS4 or Xbox One, the more likely you'll buy it hoping to be surprised.

Ignorance of the mass is power.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 psymon100

What the hell is going on? Are my words falling on deaf ears here?

TC - yes I have seen the PS4 in real life. I have played the PS4. I have taken photos from an event where Sony made the effort to put PS4's on display. These photos are already in your thread.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 kuu2

@Chutebox: Your 33K posts say you for sure take it seriously. You may leave the thread now.

Tighaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Tighaman
Member since 2006 • 1038 Posts

@Nonstop-Madness: if you look at the video NOT ONE OF THOSE PS4 ARE ON just display models you would be just stupid to buy one at launch

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Chutebox

@psymon100 said:

TC - yes I have seen the PS4 in real life. I have played the PS4. I have taken photos from an event where Sony made the effort to put PS4's on display. These photos are already in your thread.

He's a troll, bro. Already pointed out.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Chutebox

@kuu2 said:

@Chutebox: Your 33K posts say you for sure take it seriously. You may leave the thread now.

Ya, good job at proving nothing. Unlike the people here proving you wrong. Zing!

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@psymon100 said:

He won't believe you until you say it was a terrible experience.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 psymon100

@Chutebox said:

@psymon100 said:

A troll? In system wars? When did this happen?!?!?!?!?!

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Chutebox

@psymon100 said:

@Chutebox said:

@psymon100 said:

A troll? In system wars? When did this happen?!?!?!?!?!

I know, it's a new revelation!

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By psymon100

@ReadingRainbow4: