Anyone else wish Nintendo went third party after the Gamecube?

• 82 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ElectronicMagic
ElectronicMagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ElectronicMagic
Member since 2005 • 5412 Posts

If you don't want to read the entire post, the question is simply "Do you wish Nintendo had gone third party after the Gamecube's lifespan was up, if yes, why? If no, why not?".

Undoubtedly, going third party would have been a bad move on the part of Nintendo(the company), but I think it would have been better for gamers and the gaming industry. What Nintendo is doing with the Wii might just change the face of the industry and us hardcore gamers will be left at the way side like we were at Nintendo's E3 conference.

Just think of all those old clasics coming to the PS3 or X360, in true 1080p HD, beautiful graphics, playing on a conventional controller and voice acting throughout?

I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but it's just the opinion of someone who happens to own all three consoles. While playing the Wii, I have noticed that these great clasics would be so much better on the X360 or PS3. The Wii remote I have come to realize is a gimmick, for the first week I thought it was awesome, but after that it just gets annoying and a real pain to use.

It really doesn't help if a person just wants to sit down in front of the TV, relax and play some games, since they have to move there arms so much to play the games. The motion stuff could easily be done with button presses on a conventional controller and wouldn't ask the player to flail their arms around to get the character on screen to do simple actions.

I'm NOT saying games on the Wii suck, I think they are some of the best games on any console. When I play the Wii, I just can't help but feel that playing this for me personally, would be so much better if it was in true 1080p, beautiful and updated graphics, playing with a conventional controller like the DS3 or X360, and the games like SMG, Twilight Princess, ect, had voice acting throughout the entire games.

Then there are games like Super Smash Brothers Brawl that would be just so fun to play against people over XBOX LIVE.

This is just one person's opinion and I just wanted to share it with you and ask other people on this board that AREN'T fanboys whether they feel the same?

I'm not trying to bash Nintendo, I love Nintendo. I just am getting frustrated with the Wii since when I game, all I want to do is relax, not read lines and lines of script and flail my arms about. This is why I wish Nintendo had gone third party after the Gamecube. What are your thoughts?

locopatho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 locopatho
Member since 2003 • 24259 Posts
I do enjoy the Wii. But if I had every Nintendo game on my 360 with appropriate graphics and online... Yeah that would be awesome.
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Zhengi
Member since 2006 • 8479 Posts

Nope, I'm glad they brought out the Wii. Definitely something different from the PS3 and 360. If it were up to the other two, they'd want us to continue paying $350+ prices for consoles and $60 pop a game. No thank you.

As for all the arm flailing, get some exercise. It's not THAT bad. And yeah, there are actions you can do with a simpe button, but it's not as fun as actually mimicking the action. Wii = first steps towards virtual reality. You people are stuck in the past. Time for you to evolve.

blushield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 blushield
Member since 2008 • 736 Posts

not really

The DS is amazing and the Wii looks as if it has some good games coming out next year.

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts

No Nintendo is the only company getting us closer to VR gaming...Others are just trying to push more powerful systems.

Expect the eyepet.

Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts
Nintendo have said they'd rather not do games than go 3rd party!
loganh92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 loganh92
Member since 2007 • 443 Posts

I don't, and only because thaty would mean someone would try to take their place, and Apple making a console, it would be $800 and as powerful as a PSX, and EA would rush them out so fast most of the parts would be so loose you could use the consoles as maracas =P

So, no, just because I would fear whatever their replacement would be.

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts
I wish that M$ dumped the Xbox and just concentrated in doing Games for Windows a better platform. And release an easy to use and cheap M$ branded gaming PC if they want too.
cosmostein77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 102

#9 cosmostein77
Member since 2004 • 7043 Posts

I don't understand the "surprise" of hardcore games?

There are so many of these posts where "hardcores" seem to be crying a river because Nintendo has abandon them? The reality is that gamers abandoned Nintendo first. Ever major Nintendo console from NES onward saw a decrese in its userbase.

Why would Nintendo even bother to cater to the hardcore? Its pretty clear they are not the strongest consumer base anymore as it took Nintendo two years to make "gamers" the minority in their own industry? We are not the target demographic anymore.

Sony with its Blu-Ray intigration, and Wii with its "broad" appeal are the types of consumers were the real green is.

Nintendo broadended the video game marketplace, and the more dollars there are to be made in the industry the more selection I will get as a consumer.

SER69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SER69
Member since 2003 • 7096 Posts
PS3/360 fanboys are cute. They diss and hate on Nintendo just because they want them to go third party so they can play awesome games. Hugs condescendly.
surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts

god no mario with a gun=bad

samus looking like a doa girl =bad

DK with sunglasses bandanna and baggy jeans= bad

photo realistic kirby = ewwwwwww

sherlock99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#12 sherlock99
Member since 2005 • 1600 Posts
Nintendo will never go third party the will quite the gaming business before they let that happen
Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Nintendo have said they'd rather not do games than go 3rd party!Dibdibdobdobo
The actual quote is "We would rather die as a company then go 3rd Party" But whatever it is the samething.

Also I said I would hate if Nintendo went 3rd Party because now I only have to buy one console just to play all of my favorite Nintendo Franchises but if they went 3rd Party like SEGA they would have games exclusive to one console and then other games exclusive to the other console so that is why I don't want any console maker going 3rd Party.

taidhg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 taidhg
Member since 2007 • 166 Posts

When I play the Wii, I just can't help but feel that playing this for me personally, would be so much better if it was in true 1080p, beautiful and updated graphics, playing with a conventional controller like the DS3 or X360, and the games like SMG, Twilight Princess, ect, had voice acting throughout the entire games.

ElectronicMagic

Going third party wouldn't make Nintendo do voice acting (the lack of it isn't due to Wii's lower specs). Besides that I agree with you a bit but what would happen to the DS if Nintendo went third party?

-Wheels-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Wheels-
Member since 2005 • 3137 Posts
You forgot something....Nintendo DS.
hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hakanakumono
Member since 2008 • 27455 Posts

PS3/360 fanboys are cute. They diss and hate on Nintendo just because they want them to go third party so they can play awesome games. Hugs condescendly.SER69

No, nintendo games aren't worth the wii console but they'd be nice to play on a console worth paying for.

JPOBS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JPOBS
Member since 2007 • 9675 Posts
it would have been much prefereable to having to have bought the wii to play thier games.
TheRealMC01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TheRealMC01
Member since 2007 • 995 Posts
Yes, as a former hardcore Nintendo fan, i think they should. The Gamecube started out pretty good, but it was obvious that Nintendo was going downhill. So what do they do? They panic, try to go in a completely different direction... and it worked. But did it work for me as well as a large part of their fanbase? No. But they don't care, they have a new fanbase which consists of 8 year old girls and 40 year old moms.
Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts

[QUOTE="SER69"]PS3/360 fanboys are cute. They diss and hate on Nintendo just because they want them to go third party so they can play awesome games. Hugs condescendly.hakanakumono

No, nintendo games aren't worth the wii console but they'd be nice to play on a console worth paying for.

I've read 2x posts from you and both where absloute nonsense. Yet another Wii hater on these boards. how unusual!

If you wanna nitpick like i'm going to now then the Xbox nor PS3 are actual Consoles but are actually Multi-media Devices and Nintendo are the only true Console this generation.

ElectronicMagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ElectronicMagic
[QUOTE="ElectronicMagic"]

When I play the Wii, I just can't help but feel that playing this for me personally, would be so much better if it was in true 1080p, beautiful and updated graphics, playing with a conventional controller like the DS3 or X360, and the games like SMG, Twilight Princess, ect, had voice acting throughout the entire games.

taidhg

Going third party wouldn't make Nintendo do voice acting (the lack of it isn't due to Wii's lower specs). Besides that I agree with you a bit but what would happen to the DS if Nintendo went third party?

Yeah, I know that. I read somewhere that Nintendo said it was too expensive to put voice acting into games, so with them just making games, it would probably free up some cash that they would have spent on making a console and put it towards putting voice acting in their games. It's just something I would like to see them do.

Paleo_Orca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 Paleo_Orca
Member since 2007 • 858 Posts

Hell no.

It would feel awkward as hell. To me at least.

SER69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SER69
Member since 2003 • 7096 Posts

[QUOTE="SER69"]PS3/360 fanboys are cute. They diss and hate on Nintendo just because they want them to go third party so they can play awesome games. Hugs condescendly.hakanakumono

And that's because your "worth paying for" console is selling more than the Wii right?.... right?
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Zhengi

Yes, as a former hardcore Nintendo fan, i think they should. The Gamecube started out pretty good, but it was obvious that Nintendo was going downhill. So what do they do? They panic, try to go in a completely different direction... and it worked. But did it work for me as well as a large part of their fanbase? No. But they don't care, they have a new fanbase which consists of 8 year old girls and 40 year old moms.TheRealMC01

Since when do you represent a large part of the fanbase? And they show us they don't care by bringing us Super Paper Mario, Fire Emblem, Battalion Wars 2, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda, Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Mario Kart Wii, Warioland Shake, and Animal Crossing? Seems more like you're hopping on the bandwagon to bash Nintendo rather than looking at the situation with any rationality.

Here's a question for you. What games did MS or Sony release in a year and a half that even compares to Nintendo's line up above? If they can't compare, are you going to complain that MS and Sony has :cry: abandoned you too?

ElectronicMagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ElectronicMagic
[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

[QUOTE="SER69"]PS3/360 fanboys are cute. They diss and hate on Nintendo just because they want them to go third party so they can play awesome games. Hugs condescendly.SER69

And that's because your "worth paying for" console is selling more than the Wii right?.... right?

Selling more to actual gamers? Yes.

fbigent34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 fbigent34
Member since 2007 • 2389 Posts

:roll: Please without Nintendo we wouldn't be here

loco145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 loco145
Member since 2006 • 12226 Posts
[QUOTE="SER69"][QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

[QUOTE="SER69"]PS3/360 fanboys are cute. They diss and hate on Nintendo just because they want them to go third party so they can play awesome games. Hugs condescendly.ElectronicMagic

Selling more to actual gamers? Yes.

No.

insanejedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 insanejedi
Member since 2007 • 1738 Posts

surrealnumber5

Is there something wrong with that?

FerdMertz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 FerdMertz
Member since 2006 • 1034 Posts

Nope, I'm glad they brought out the Wii. Definitely something different from the PS3 and 360. If it were up to the other two, they'd want us to continue paying $350+ prices for consoles and $60 pop a game. No thank you.

As for all the arm flailing, get some exercise. It's not THAT bad. And yeah, there are actions you can do with a simpe button, but it's not as fun as actually mimicking the action. Wii = first steps towards virtual reality. You people are stuck in the past. Time for you to evolve.

Zhengi
Get a job and some responsibilities............I'm in good shape (6'1"/175lbs.) and the last thing I wanna do after a full day of work, raising kids, working out, cooking and cleaning is jumping jacks while I wind down for bed with a game. And yes, Nintendo going third party would be great. I'm sick of paying for a console for ten games when it's all said and done. The only thing Nintendo has going for it as a console manufacturer is reliability.
Zhengi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Zhengi
[QUOTE="Zhengi"]

FerdMertz

Get a job and some responsibilities............I'm in good shape (6'1"/175lbs.) and the last thing I wanna do after a full day of work, raising kids, working out, cooking and cleaning is jumping jacks while I wind down for bed with a game. And yes, Nintendo going third party would be great. I'm sick of paying for a console for ten games when it's all said and done. The only thing Nintendo has going for it as a console manufacturer is reliability.

I do have a job and responsibilities. Thanks for making some bad assumptions.

And since when do you have to do jumping jacks? What games make you do that? Please list them or stop exaggerating. Moving your arms around isn't THAT bad. Plus, if you don't want to do that, then play another game that doesn't require you to move your flabby arms.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts
[QUOTE="surrealnumber5"]

insanejedi

Kind've because even though it would be great to look at it wouldn't match Samus' Characteristics and Personality. That is the bad part.
sherlock99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#32 sherlock99
Member since 2005 • 1600 Posts
if Nintendo went third party which is never gonna happen in a million years BTW i would just quit gaming i would never buy a 360 or a PS3 not my style
insanejedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 insanejedi
Member since 2007 • 1738 Posts
[QUOTE="insanejedi"][QUOTE="surrealnumber5"]

Nintendo_Ownes7

Kind've because even though it would be great to look at it wouldn't match Samus' Characteristics and Personality. That is the bad part.

Excuse me?

sadg

Ayane in her VR suit already looks like Samus... If anything this would be a perfect fit.

TacoJelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TacoJelly
Member since 2005 • 1723 Posts

I don't understand the "surprise" of hardcore games?

There are so many of these posts where "hardcores" seem to be crying a river because Nintendo has abandon them? The reality is that gamers abandoned Nintendo first. Ever major Nintendo console from NES onward saw a decrese in its userbase.

Why would Nintendo even bother to cater to the hardcore? Its pretty clear they are not the strongest consumer base anymore as it took Nintendo two years to make "gamers" the minority in their own industry? We are not the target demographic anymore.

Sony with its Blu-Ray intigration, and Wii with its "broad" appeal are the types of consumers were the real green is.

Nintendo broadended the video game marketplace, and the more dollars there are to be made in the industry the more selection I will get as a consumer.

cosmostein77

Most intelligent post I've read in a week. Not saying much in system wars, but still.

FerdMertz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 FerdMertz
Member since 2006 • 1034 Posts
[QUOTE="FerdMertz"][QUOTE="Zhengi"]

Zhengi

Get a job and some responsibilities............I'm in good shape (6'1"/175lbs.) and the last thing I wanna do after a full day of work, raising kids, working out, cooking and cleaning is jumping jacks while I wind down for bed with a game. Your the one that started with the assumptions when you made the one guy out to be a sloth because he doesn't want to wave his arms around. And again with the flabby arms remark.......I'm probably in better shape than you.
VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts
nintendo wouldnt do it, they are to big headed and proud to go the way of sega so they would have just quit gaming all together
TacoJelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 TacoJelly

Nope, I love my Wii. And while it's not having the strongest 08 out there, it did have the strongest launch lineup, a really strong 07, and 09 isn't looking too shabby either.

Don't get me wrong, the Wii (and Nintendo) are far from perfect. But I'm glad they're still around to make hardware as well as software.

Sonicplys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Sonicplys
Member since 2004 • 2600 Posts
The final apocalypse will happen if Mario shows up on another console. The heavens will be angry for defiling such masterpiece.
TacoJelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 TacoJelly

nintendo wouldnt do it, they are to big headed and proud to go the way of sega so they would have just quit gaming all togetherVendettaRed07

I'm not sure that's true. They have stockholders and people whose lives depend on Nintendo, they'll go where the money is.

That being said, we'll never find out. Even when Nintendo was doing it's worst, it still made respectable profit.

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 hakanakumono
Member since 2008 • 27455 Posts
[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

[QUOTE="SER69"]PS3/360 fanboys are cute. They diss and hate on Nintendo just because they want them to go third party so they can play awesome games. Hugs condescendly.SER69

What do sales have to do with anything? You're changing the subject.

The wii's exclusives are simply not worth buying a wii. Maybe if nintendo produced 3 full fledged mario games for the wii, I would consider the system.

But nintendo games are games you play when you don't want to play the more serious games that you own. Thats the way its always been for me, at least. Rather than a wii, I'll probably just re-buy Super Mario 64.

fbigent34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 fbigent34
Member since 2007 • 2389 Posts
[QUOTE="SER69"][QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

What do sales have to do with anything? You're changing the subject.

The wii's exclusives are simply not worth buying a wii. Maybe if nintendo produced 3 full fledged mario games for the wii, I would consider the system.

But nintendo games are games you play when you don't want to play the more serious games that you own. Thats the way its always been for me, at least. Rather than a wii, I'll probably just re-buy Super Mario 64.

really how about trying a wii before you keep making lame excuses up.

VendettaRed07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 VendettaRed07
Member since 2007 • 14012 Posts

[QUOTE="VendettaRed07"]nintendo wouldnt do it, they are to big headed and proud to go the way of sega so they would have just quit gaming all togetherTacoJelly

I'm not sure that's true. They have stockholders and people whose lives depend on Nintendo, they'll go where the money is.

That being said, we'll never find out. Even when Nintendo was doing it's worst, it still made respectable profit.

the gamecube is the only console of last gen that even made a real profit right?

I think ps2 only profited very very slightly, and the xbox lost money

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#43 KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts
Waaah i rather have M$ become third party, or sony even.
I wouldn't really miss one of their consoles, but no touching the wii.

I don't want to be seen as an addict by society, and to leave my country because games lead to violence. I don't want my friends to turn into chatmates i never see again. I don't want to steal radio's to be able to pay for my next console and a new house cause my console TV won't fit in the old one. And i don't want to have to return my console every few months because microsoft thought they could use another head start. Or to see a video in 20 years time while wearing my controllercuffs showing me what gaming could have been like. Or two consoles that are the same but in 5 SKU's each of which the worst is the first. I don't want stupid ads in my games or to pay to watch them online. And i don't want my grandchildren to ask me "what kind of FPS is an RPG?".
I know i went way over the top but let it be a clear hell NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#44 shadow_hosi
Member since 2006 • 9543 Posts
[QUOTE="Zhengi"]

FerdMertz

Get a job and some responsibilities............I'm in good shape (6'1"/175lbs.) and the last thing I wanna do after a full day of work, raising kids, working out, cooking and cleaning is jumping jacks while I wind down for bed with a game. Your the one that started with the assumptions when you made the one guy out to be a sloth because he doesn't want to wave his arms around. And again with the flabby arms remark.......I'm probably in better shape than you.

the point still remains (way to break the quote btw) that you are, infact, BSing how much you have to do to play the wii, it dosent take big movements to do stuff, you can play anythign with simple movements of your wrist (is that to hard for you too? i mean, your saying 'jumping jacks' were as the wii only knows your arms are moving up and down so why jump?) or are you lazy/slow and dont relaise that fact? or just trying to bash the wii because you are jealous of its sucess over *insert console name here*?

Im glad i got my wii and i cant wait for the next zelda and mario games to come out, and hopefully well be seeing more DK stuff

DarkQuark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 DarkQuark
Member since 2006 • 269 Posts

Since when do you represent a large part of the fanbase? And they show us they don't care by bringing us Super Paper Mario, Fire Emblem, Battalion Wars 2, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda, Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Mario Kart Wii, Warioland Shake, and Animal Crossing? Seems more like you're hopping on the bandwagon to bash Nintendo rather than looking at the situation with any rationality.Zhengi

For each of those titles I can name 3 well-known titles targeted toward casuals or non-gamers. And related to the second question, thanks to the Wii's limited hardware, it gets very, very few good multiplatformers. That means there are only about 5 games worth getting for the Wii every year, compared to 10 or even 20 for the 360, PS3 or PC. People are gobbling up Wiis because it's an impluse buy and they end up only playing Wii Sports or Wii Play.

shadow_hosi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#46 shadow_hosi
Member since 2006 • 9543 Posts

[QUOTE="Zhengi"]Since when do you represent a large part of the fanbase? And they show us they don't care by bringing us Super Paper Mario, Fire Emblem, Battalion Wars 2, Metroid Prime 3, Zelda, Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Mario Kart Wii, Warioland Shake, and Animal Crossing? Seems more like you're hopping on the bandwagon to bash Nintendo rather than looking at the situation with any rationality.DarkQuark

For each of those titles I can name 3 well-known titles targeted toward casuals or non-gamers. And related to the second question, thanks to the Wii's limited hardware, it gets very, very few good multiplatformers. That means there are only about 5 games worth getting for the Wii every year, compared to 10 or even 20 for the 360, PS3 or PC. People are gobbling up Wiis because it's an impluse buy and they end up only playing Wii Sports or Wii Play.

really? becuase i havent seen 1 person with a wii that does that. did you? because if thats what you did your missing out on all the good games that are out on the wii. also, what you consider 'worht getting' may be different from other people. to many people God of War is 'worth getting' but did it ever occur to you that there are just as many people that dont like that kind of game/that series? what about halo? thats 'worth getting' to some people, but not to others.

i mean reallly, your '5 games worth getting' could be somebody else's '50 games worth getting'

last time i checed the x360 has only had 6-7 games 'worth getting' this year so....i dunnp what your talking about

noi07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 noi07
Member since 2008 • 74 Posts

Yes, as a former hardcore Nintendo fan, i think they should. The Gamecube started out pretty good, but it was obvious that Nintendo was going downhill. So what do they do? They panic, try to go in a completely different direction... and it worked. But did it work for me as well as a large part of their fanbase? No. But they don't care, they have a new fanbase which consists of 8 year old girls and 40 year old moms.TheRealMC01

Since you mentioned "8 year old girs" and "40 year old moms," what is wrong with Nintendo appealing to females? Video gaming was never intended to be an exclusive male hobby, and I personally think that some of the Wii/Nintendo hate are subtle forms of sexism.

kaangonultas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 kaangonultas
Member since 2008 • 1647 Posts
nintendo used to be good but now they completely suck
Tylendal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#50 Tylendal
Member since 2006 • 14681 Posts
Do you wish that Nintendo went third party after Radar Scope? The Wii is a huge boost for the industry.