Anyone else been burned by Sony? (My rant)

• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for djshowstopper87
djshowstopper87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 djshowstopper87
Member since 2012 • 417 Posts

Okay I see how everyone is prasing Sony and the ps4, and I do agree the ps4 is sweet. But honestly, I currently have no interest in the ps4 as there is only one game for it that interests me Infamous Second Son.  I like Sony and all but I been burned by them too many times over the years, even more than MS. See I bought a ps3 in November 2006 for the riddiclous price point of 600 dollars. To later see that there aren't any games for the system for the first 2 YEARS of its life. My parents look at me ( I was 19 at the time) and say you pretty much wasted 600 bucks on a blu ray player, with no games and a crappy online service SMH.  So later I buy a psp for 150 bucks and once AGAIN, got burned with its lack of games, another face palm. A few years ago I bought a vita becuase I believed in the Sony hype train again, and what happens? Sony burnes me YET AGAIN, with a another slightly more powerful psp with few games.  So yea, I was a hardcore Sony fan but after all that, I am not falling for Sony and its hype machine anymore. Until more games that interest me hit the ps4 like Uncharted 4, Last of Us 2, and Infamous Second Son come out, I am sticking with the Xbox One. Even though MS is no saint,  but they haven't burned me or cost me as much money as Sony. Anyone else got burned by Sony like I did? Are you still buying the ps4 at launch or are you waiting?

djshowstopper87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 djshowstopper87

Okay I see how everyone is prasing Sony and the ps4, and I do agree the ps4 is sweet. But honestly, I currently have no interest in the ps4 as there is only one game for it that interests me Infamous Second Son.  I like Sony and all but I been burned by them too many times over the years, even more than MS. See I bought a ps3 in November 2006 for the riddiclous price point of 600 dollars. To later see that there aren't any games for the system for the first 2 YEARS of its life. My parents look at me ( I was 19 at the time) and say you pretty much wasted 600 bucks on a blu ray player, with no games and a crappy online service SMH.  So later I buy a psp for 150 bucks and once AGAIN, got burned with its lack of games, another face palm.

A few years ago I bought a vita becuase I believed in the Sony hype train again, and what happens? Sony burnes me YET AGAIN, with a another slightly more powerful psp with few games.  So yea, I was a hardcore Sony fan but after all that, I am not falling for Sony and its hype machine anymore. Until more games that interest me hit the ps4 like Uncharted 4, Last of Us 2, and Infamous Second Son come out, I am sticking with the Xbox One. Even though MS is no saint,  but they haven't burned me or cost me as much money as Sony. Anyone else got burned by Sony like I did? Are you still buying the ps4 at launch or are you waiting?

djshowstopper87

Added space so that it wasn't a wall of text. 

balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

[QUOTE="djshowstopper87"]

Okay I see how everyone is prasing Sony and the ps4, and I do agree the ps4 is sweet. But honestly, I currently have no interest in the ps4 as there is only one game for it that interests me Infamous Second Son.  I like Sony and all but I been burned by them too many times over the years, even more than MS. See I bought a ps3 in November 2006 for the riddiclous price point of 600 dollars. To later see that there aren't any games for the system for the first 2 YEARS of its life. My parents look at me ( I was 19 at the time) and say you pretty much wasted 600 bucks on a blu ray player, with no games and a crappy online service SMH.  So later I buy a psp for 150 bucks and once AGAIN, got burned with its lack of games, another face palm.

A few years ago I bought a vita becuase I believed in the Sony hype train again, and what happens? Sony burnes me YET AGAIN, with a another slightly more powerful psp with few games.  So yea, I was a hardcore Sony fan but after all that, I am not falling for Sony and its hype machine anymore. Until more games that interest me hit the ps4 like Uncharted 4, Last of Us 2, and Infamous Second Son come out, I am sticking with the Xbox One. Even though MS is no saint,  but they haven't burned me or cost me as much money as Sony. Anyone else got burned by Sony like I did? Are you still buying the ps4 at launch or are you waiting?

djshowstopper87

Added space so that it wasn't a wall of text. 

Great, now it's only two slightly smaller walls.

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

Never been burned by Sony. Quite the opposite infact. PS1, PS2, PS3 have all been great for me. 

Btw I think you're faking the Sony crap! 

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
tl;dr?
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Basically if you want indie games, then get the indiestation 4 because thats all Sony can afford.

If you want the console with the best online service and the most blockbusters, get the XOne. Its $100 more, but you get so much more bang for buck.

LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
You should probably get to the point on this forum.
Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts

Never been burned by Sony. Quite the opposite infact. PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 have all been great for me. 

clr84651
PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts
Microsoft put out a lot of games at launch for the 360, but then nearly abandoned the platform when they launched Kinect. Sony does a lot of things wrong, but they are still much better than Microsoft. I would suggest just building a PC. You will have a huge library of games day 1, not have to pay for online, get the best version of all upcoming multiplats, and get to play tons of exclusives.
ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Only time I really felt burnt by Sony was when I bought a PSP.  

And it was my fault for making an impulse buy when I really dont like handhelds and the system had no library to speak of (at the time).

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 PurpleMan5000

Never been burned by Sony. Quite the opposite infact. PS1, PS2, PS3 have all been great for me. 

Btw I think you're faking the Sony crap! 

clr84651
No mention of the Vita?
Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#12 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

When I bought my PS3 at launch, I knew fully well it would be a 6-7 year investment.  Sony truly botched the first year and a half with PS3, but my overall impression was still positive (irrespective of how long updates took and a brief network outage).  

There's no shame in waiting for more titles to come out, it's actually rather frugal.  I don't see why you wouldn't do that for both consoles, though, if you are of that disposition.  No console outside of the N64 has ever had a generation-defining title available at launch.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts
Only got burnt once when I touched my mates PS3 fat. That shit gets hot.
balfe1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 balfe1990
Member since 2009 • 6747 Posts

No console outside of the N64 has ever had a generation-defining title available at launch.

Basinboy

Halo: CE

PS4TrumpsXbox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PS4TrumpsXbox1
Member since 2013 • 1371 Posts

Basically if you want indie games, then get the indiestation 4 because thats all Sony can afford.

If you want the console with the best online service and the most blockbusters, get the XOne. Its $100 more, but you get so much more bang for buck.

RR360DD
and if you want your privacy invaded get the spy box one
Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#16 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Blog it.. we don't want to hear you complain that you bought a new system for $600 8 years ago.. it's been almost a decade.. get over it.
Demonjoe93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 107

#17 Demonjoe93
Member since 2009 • 9869 Posts

I've enjoyed all three of my Sony consoles. I imagine I will buy a PS4 one day long after I've bought a Wii-U.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44015 Posts

[QUOTE="Basinboy"]

No console outside of the N64 has ever had a generation-defining title available at launch.

balfe1990

And then some.. SP Approved.

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#19 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
A launch PS3 for $600 was a downright hideous purchase, I don't know why you didn't wait 2 years. PSP and Vita were/are pretty good from the start though.
djshowstopper87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 djshowstopper87

A launch PS3 for $600 was a downright hideous purchase, I don't know why you didn't wait 2 years. PSP and Vita were/are pretty good from the start though.Floppy_Jim

I know, but at the time I thought the ps3 was awesome, then afer the fanboyism wore off, I saw that it didn't have any games. I was super pissed I wasted 600 bucks on the system. As well as the 150 bucks for the psp with few games and the 200 for the vita with few games. 

DefconRave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#21 DefconRave
Member since 2013 • 806 Posts
If you look at it objectively, third party devs are praising the ps4 for ease of accessibility which wasn't the case with ps3 i.e. multiplats no longer an issue, price is $200 lower than ps3, Sony can no longer afford to be complacent with their losses and all which wasn't the case with ps3. I play only on pc and ps4 seems the most attractive nextgen console to me.
PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 PurpleMan5000

[QUOTE="Basinboy"]

balfe1990

Also Super Mario Brothers and Super Mario World
darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts
I wouldn't say burned. But i would say sony is shitting the bed in the games department. all the icnonic compaines that supported sony like square enix and rockstar have went multi-platform. all their big franchises from older days like GTA, Final fantasy, kingdom hearts, TR, RE, MGS, have come to the xbox now. they have no exclsuives worthwhile to me. Killzone is the worst FPS ever made lol. I mean with BF4, CoD, titanfall, and Halo who would choose to play killzone over those 4 games. the answer is nobody lol. MS put 1 billion into 15 exclsuive big triple A games, while sonys 20 exclsives are mostly indie games. i mean octodad, don't starve, outlast, secret poncho (all indie games) drive club (racing game) 4 F2P PC games that are already out on PC and not very good. kids game in knack. thats 10 of their 20 and not one is a triple A title. while Xbox has RYSE, titanfall, Halo 5, quantum break, forza etc.
Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#24 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

[QUOTE="balfe1990"]

[QUOTE="Basinboy"]

PurpleMan5000

Also Super Mario Brothers and Super Mario World

I stand corrected.

MightyMuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MightyMuna
Member since 2008 • 1766 Posts
In my opinion, Sony is consistent. There's no denying that PS3 early years weren't great, but they turned it around. Next gen, I believe PS4 is going to be really good. Seeing as virtually all 3rd party games are going to be multi platform, Sony's great 1st party will make a huge difference.
Gargus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Gargus
Member since 2006 • 2147 Posts

Blog it.

tagyhag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tagyhag
Member since 2007 • 15874 Posts
I've never been burned by a company because I never buy into the hype like a moron. I make a decision based upon a lot of research and then decide if it's worth my time. I enjoyed my PS3 because I had realistic expectations for it.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Okay I see how everyone is prasing Sony and the ps4, and I do agree the ps4 is sweet. But honestly, I currently have no interest in the ps4 as there is only one game for it that interests me Infamous Second Son.  I like Sony and all but I been burned by them too many times over the years, even more than MS. See I bought a ps3 in November 2006 for the riddiclous price point of 600 dollars. To later see that there aren't any games for the system for the first 2 YEARS of its life. My parents look at me ( I was 19 at the time) and say you pretty much wasted 600 bucks on a blu ray player, with no games and a crappy online service SMH.  So later I buy a psp for 150 bucks and once AGAIN, got burned with its lack of games, another face palm. A few years ago I bought a vita becuase I believed in the Sony hype train again, and what happens? Sony burnes me YET AGAIN, with a another slightly more powerful psp with few games.  So yea, I was a hardcore Sony fan but after all that, I am not falling for Sony and its hype machine anymore. Until more games that interest me hit the ps4 like Uncharted 4, Last of Us 2, and Infamous Second Son come out, I am sticking with the Xbox One. Even though MS is no saint,  but they haven't burned me or cost me as much money as Sony. Anyone else got burned by Sony like I did? Are you still buying the ps4 at launch or are you waiting?

djshowstopper87

Stopped there..

The PS3 pack hardware that cost as much as $1,400 for $600 the price was right,and sony loss like $250 per unit if not more.

And on 2007 Uncharted hit so did Warhawk and several other games,so 2 years without game is a joke try harder.

That second bold part is a freaking lie the Vita was launch on early 2012,so it basically has 1 year and a few months on teh market,:lol: few years ago...

Yeah last year i got a PS4..:roll:

Cuby_Finest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Cuby_Finest
Member since 2005 • 1129 Posts

Okay I see how everyone is prasing Sony and the ps4, and I do agree the ps4 is sweet. But honestly, I currently have no interest in the ps4 as there is only one game for it that interests me Infamous Second Son.  I like Sony and all but I been burned by them too many times over the years, even more than MS. See I bought a ps3 in November 2006 for the riddiclous price point of 600 dollars. To later see that there aren't any games for the system for the first 2 YEARS of its life.

My parents look at me ( I was 19 at the time) and say you pretty much wasted 600 bucks on a blu ray player, with no games and a crappy online service SMH.

So later I buy a psp for 150 bucks and once AGAIN, got burned with its lack of games, another face palm. A few years ago I bought a vita becuase I believed in the Sony hype train again, and what happens? Sony burnes me YET AGAIN, with a another slightly more powerful psp with few games.  So yea, I was a hardcore Sony fan but after all that, I am not falling for Sony and its hype machine anymore. Until more games that interest me hit the ps4 like Uncharted 4, Last of Us 2, and Infamous Second Son come out, I am sticking with the Xbox One. Even though MS is no saint,  but they haven't burned me or cost me as much money as Sony. Anyone else got burned by Sony like I did? Are you still buying the ps4 at launch or are you waiting?

djshowstopper87

your parents said that :roll:

rteZP.gif

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 tormentos

RR360DD

:lol:

Yeah because Titanfall and DR3 will not land on PS4 right,just liek last gen Bioshock,Oblivion,DR,Saints Row,Los planet and many other did not landed on PS3 after been xbox 360 time exclusives,now on the other part you will not get Uncharted,Infamous,TLOU and many other games that sony does own and were great this gen.

Is the console with the most expensive online service that is for sure,and it cost $100 more while having way weaker hardware.

ManatuBeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ManatuBeard
Member since 2012 • 1121 Posts

djshowstopper87

So you decided to spend 600 bucks on a console without even investigating which games the console had available at launch and planned for the 1st year?

Your problem is not with Sony, your problem is too much money and little brain use.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tormentos

Okay I see how everyone is prasing Sony and the ps4, and I do agree the ps4 is sweet. But honestly, I currently have no interest in the ps4 as there is only one game for it that interests me Infamous Second Son.  I like Sony and all but I been burned by them too many times over the years, even more than MS. See I bought a ps3 in November 2006 for the riddiclous price point of 600 dollars. To later see that there aren't any games for the system for the first 2 YEARS of its life.

My parents look at me ( I was 19 at the time) and say you pretty much wasted 600 bucks on a blu ray player, with no games and a crappy online service SMH.

So later I buy a psp for 150 bucks and once AGAIN, got burned with its lack of games, another face palm. A few years ago I bought a vita becuase I believed in the Sony hype train again, and what happens? Sony burnes me YET AGAIN, with a another slightly more powerful psp with few games.  So yea, I was a hardcore Sony fan but after all that, I am not falling for Sony and its hype machine anymore. Until more games that interest me hit the ps4 like Uncharted 4, Last of Us 2, and Infamous Second Son come out, I am sticking with the Xbox One. Even though MS is no saint,  but they haven't burned me or cost me as much money as Sony. Anyone else got burned by Sony like I did? Are you still buying the ps4 at launch or are you waiting?

Cuby_Finest

rteZP.gif

Is one of the worse bait threads i ever seen,get this he say he got a PS VIta a few years ago,when the Vita hit the market on early 2012 in US and EU countries.

ChaltierX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ChaltierX
Member since 2009 • 1128 Posts

Can't say that I have. There are just so many games available that I have yet to finish my backlog that has been building up since I bought my console. 

Cuby_Finest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Cuby_Finest
Member since 2005 • 1129 Posts

[QUOTE="Cuby_Finest"]

tormentos

rteZP.gif

Is one of the worse bait threads i ever seen,get this he say he got a PS VIta a few years ago,when the Vita hit the market on early 2012 in US and EU countries.

oh_lol_gif.gif

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

tormentos

Yeah because Titanfall and DR3 will not land on PS4 right,just liek last gen Bioshock,Oblivion,DR,Saints Row,Los planet and many other did not landed on PS3 after been xbox 360 time exclusives,now on the other part you will not get Uncharted,Infamous,TLOU and many other games that sony does own and were great this gen.

Is the console with the most expensive online service that is for sure,and it cost $100 more while having way weaker hardware.

Still begging for games I see

Some things never change

heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#36 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Meh. I can't say I've been burned by them any more than I have by any electronics manufacturer. As with any brand you should know what to buy from them and what to avoid. I love their TVs and headsets and avoid their Viao brand computers like the plague.

faizan_faizan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 faizan_faizan
Member since 2009 • 7869 Posts
Dat blog.
Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

My DS3 died today, went to charge it and nada, tried loads of solutions from the net but still nada.

So yes i've been burned, also i had a bravia that had a defective part (was actually a problem the whole production of that model) which i had to pay for and my first PS3's Bluray drive died, which i also had to pay for...

Oh Sony why dont i hate you.

COVAtheNOVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 COVAtheNOVA
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

In this day of information, people still get burned. Shame on you I guess.

HadOne2Many

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HadOne2Many
Member since 2012 • 1485 Posts

I got burned by them 3 times.

1st when I bought a PS2 at launch for what was it...$400 (I honestly don't remember, I know I paid over $600 after I bought a few games and one of the over priced memory cards)? Within 6 months I had the dreaded DRE and my console was useless. Sony wanted me to ship it off (at my cost) AND pay an ungodly amount to repair it (which led to a class action lawsuit that Sony eventually settled...5 years or so later).

2nd time was when I bought a PSP. Self explanatory.

3rd time was when they allowed hackers to steal my personal information and CC number.

AmazonTreeBoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 AmazonTreeBoa
Member since 2011 • 16745 Posts
Sony burned me once with the PS2 and will never get to again. My PS2 stopped reading disk and I was going to clean it with a CD cleaning kit to remove dust (which is what I was thinking the problem was). They tell me not to because dust can't be the issue because dust can't get inside the PS2 like that. SO I sent it in and paid $100 for the repairs. So they write a letter and ship my PS2 back with the letter telling me to keep my PS2 clean because it was dusty inside. I was pissed to say the least. I could have just taken it apart and used a can of air to clean it out. I have never sent a system in after that and just took it apart and cleaned it to get it working like new. If my PS3 ever stops reading disk, I will clean it myself. I also took my PS2 controllers apart twice a year to clean them. I will do the same with my PS3 controllers should they even need cleaned.
Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Granny_Spanked
Member since 2013 • 1341 Posts

RR360DD
You make it sound like indies are bad. Someones a little butthurt about Journey winning GOTY over Halol
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

Granny_Spanked

You make it sound like indies are bad. Someones a little butthurt about Journey winning GOTY over Halol

Journey an indie title :lol:

try again

moistsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 moistsandwich
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

RR360DD

Ohh... you such a big man... indie games no have big budget, and no big budget mean no good game.

You're an idiot. Some of the best games released this gen are indie / smaller budget titles.

Funny to see an XBOT try and talk about games... what have XBOX gamers gotten for exclusives in 2013? Gears of War made by the "B" team over at EPIC... and what else?

MS will do the same thing this gen... pretend to care about core games for the first 3-4 years and then serve up Halo, Forza & Gears... or a Gears replacement DUDE BRO SHOOTER.

I supported MS this gen, because even with their hardware fail, they seemed to be invested in what I care about... GAMES. Then Kinect happened.

See I've learned from my mistake, this gen I'll support Sony... and maybe pick up a used XB1 when the library has a couple handfuls of REAL exclusives worth playing. Which will take 3 or more years for them to produce I'm sure.

Here we are in the final year for Sony's PS3 and PS3 owners have gotten, Ni No Kuni, A new Sly Cooper, The Last of Us... with Dragon's Crown, a new Ratchet & CLank & more due out before the years end.

NEXT GEN WILL BE THE SAME... MS WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU AFTER THEY GET YOU, AND SONY WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEIR PLATFORM RIGHT TIL THE END!

Miketheman83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Miketheman83
Member since 2010 • 3156 Posts
To me its pretty obvious the Xbox has been the better gaming machine for a while now and there are facts to back it up. You just have a lot of people holding on to the past when Sony was the best and they refuse to try something new.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
To me its pretty obvious the Xbox has been the better gaming machine for a while now and there are facts to back it up. You just have a lot of people holding on to the past when Sony was the best and they refuse to try something new.Miketheman83
Facts about that? Never seen such a thing
Granny_Spanked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Granny_Spanked
Member since 2013 • 1341 Posts

[QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]

RR360DD

try again

It's subjective, but Journey>Halo 4.
RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

moistsandwich

Ohh... you such a big man... indie games no have big budget, and no big budget mean no good game.

You're an idiot. Some of the best games released this gen are indie / smaller budget titles.

Funny to see an XBOT try and talk about games... what have XBOX gamers gotten for exclusives in 2013? Gears of War made by the "B" team over at EPIC... and what else?

MS will do the same thing this gen... pretend to care about core games for the first 3-4 years and then serve up Halo, Forza & Gears... or a Gears replacement DUDE BRO SHOOTER.

I supported MS this gen, because even with their hardware fail, they seemed to be invested in what I care about... GAMES. Then Kinect happened.

See I've learned from my mistake, this gen I'll support Sony... and maybe pick up a used XB1 when the library has a couple handfuls of REAL exclusives worth playing. Which will take 3 or more years for them to produce I'm sure.

Here we are in the final year for Sony's PS3 and PS3 owners have gotten, Ni No Kuni, A new Sly Cooper, The Last of Us... with Dragon's Crown, a new Ratchet & CLank & more due out before the years end.

NEXT GEN WILL BE THE SAME... MS WILL FORGET ABOUT YOU AFTER THEY GET YOU, AND SONY WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THEIR PLATFORM RIGHT TIL THE END!

Holy shit, he mad.

Oh yeah, what were these awesome indie games then? Other than Hotline miami i cant think of any :lol:

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 RR360DD

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]

[QUOTE="Granny_Spanked"] You make it sound like indies are bad. Someones a little butthurt about Journey winning GOTY over HalolGranny_Spanked

try again

It's subjective, but Journey>Halo 4.

How is it subjective? Huge budget from Sony, not to mention sony santa monica kicked in to help with development.

And Im still playing Halo 4. Dat value. Hope you enjoyed those two hours of roaming sand dunes.