Any Cows tempted to switch loyalties because of all the PS3 bashing?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jedigemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jedigemini
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts
Cows, are you tempted to become Lemmings or Sheep this generation (at least at Systemwars, not in real life necessarily) because of how poorly the PS3 is doing, and how much damage control you have to do as a result of it? It must be tough.  
NorthlandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 NorthlandMan
Member since 2007 • 2302 Posts

Cows, are you tempted to become Lemmings or Sheep this generation (at least at Systemwars, not in real life necessarily) because of how poorly the PS3 is doing, and how much damage control you have to do as a result of it? It must be tough. jedigemini

Alot of cows are alot smarter than they're given credit for. I'm guessing if MGS goes multiplat there wont be many left and those that are left ont exactly be the brightest of the bunch 

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

Only the weak minded will be swayed by pointless fanboy bashing. Most people can see right through the BS. 

jedigemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jedigemini

Only the weak minded will be swayed by pointless fanboy bashing. Most people can see right through the BS. 

Nike_Air

Where's the BS?

The PS3 has been out for 6 months, it doesn't have a single killer-app, and it's sales have dwindled down to 8k a week in Japan, and 80 k a month in NA.... that's absolutley pitiful.

Couple this with all the negative press the PS3 is getting, along with exlcusive's its losing, not to mention all of the money Sony's gaming division is bleeding and you have one of the biggest retail flops of all time.

rpg9000owner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 rpg9000owner
Member since 2006 • 1859 Posts
Why should they switch loyalties over fanboys opinions?
rpg9000owner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rpg9000owner
[QUOTE="Nike_Air"]

jedigemini

Where's the BS?

The PS3 has been out for 6 months, it doesn't have a single killer-app, and it's sales have dwindled down to 8k a week in Japan, and 80 k a month in NA.... that's absolutley pitiful.

Couple this with all the negative press the PS3 is getting, along with exlcusive's its losing, not to mention all of the money Sony's gaming division is bleeding and you have one of the biggest retail flops of all time.

If they enjoy using their PS3, why does it matter?
e20Dylan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 e20Dylan
Member since 2007 • 1055 Posts
lemmings are the only ones bashing the ps3 and its ONLY ON SYSTEM WARS. if you cant handle system wars dont come here. lemmings are insecure obviously
jedigemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jedigemini

lemmings are the only ones bashing the ps3 and its ONLY ON SYSTEM WARS. if you cant handle system wars dont come here. lemmings are insecure obviouslye20Dylan
Have you been keeping up with the mainstream media lately?

Fortune Magazine, Time Magazine, the New York Times and just about everybody else perhaps?

Javy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Javy03
Member since 2006 • 6886 Posts

[QUOTE="jedigemini"]Cows, are you tempted to become Lemmings or Sheep this generation (at least at Systemwars, not in real life necessarily) because of how poorly the PS3 is doing, and how much damage control you have to do as a result of it? It must be tough. NorthlandMan

Yes because MGS is the only game Sony fans want right....I mean it did have an attach ration of 33% last gen..no wait that was Halo 2.  Sony systems have variety and sony fans can not be stereotyped as fans of just one game.

Alot of cows are alot smarter than they're given credit for. I'm guessing if MGS goes multiplat there wont be many left and those that are left ont exactly be the brightest of the bunch

rpg9000owner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rpg9000owner

[QUOTE="e20Dylan"]lemmings are the only ones bashing the ps3 and its ONLY ON SYSTEM WARS. if you cant handle system wars dont come here. lemmings are insecure obviouslyjedigemini

Have you been keeping up with the mainstream media lately?

Fortune Magazine, Time Magazine, the New York Times and just about everybody else perhaps?

The PS2 and the PS1 were the same initially, and they were failures too right?

Regardless of what critics say, if you enjoy the platform it's all irrelevant.  

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts
[QUOTE="Nike_Air"]

jedigemini

Where's the BS?

The PS3 has been out for 6 months, it doesn't have a single killer-app, and it's sales have dwindled down to 8k a week in Japan, and 80 k a month in NA.... that's absolutley pitiful. Things will turn around in games and sales in a little bit.

Couple this with all the negative press the PS3 is getting, along with exlcusive's its losing, not to mention all of the money Sony's gaming division is bleeding and you have one of the biggest retail flops of all time. Exclusives lost doesn't matter to us because we are still getting the games and we are picking up some unexpected PC/360 games all of the time so that is a big plus.People really don't care about Sony's temporary losses in their gaming division either. If that were the case people wouldn't have bought  an xbox or a 360 early. 

Hope that helps you.

oldskooler79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 oldskooler79
Member since 2004 • 1632 Posts

Nike_Air

Which is exactly what this forum is.  Everytime I see someone mentions how bad the PS3 is, I ask them what's so great about the Wii?  Then their quiet.  PS3 is selling on par with X360 by this time last year all you gotta do is take a look at the charts, not to mention Sony hasn't released any big franchises yet. 

Funny, when I go to the stores I must hear at least 1 horror story about the 360 that died on them, freezing issues, etc.  Maybe not everytime I go, but you get the drift.  I've heard nothing of the kind with PS3.  If anything we should be thankful that Sony did such a good job with it, either thank them now or thank them later when it becomes affordable and have many quality games. 

NorthlandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 NorthlandMan
Member since 2007 • 2302 Posts

Yes because MGS is the only game Sony fans want right....I mean it did have an attach ration of 33% last gen..no wait that was Halo 2. Sony systems have variety and sony fans can not be stereotyped as fans of just one game.

Javy03

To be fair there isn't much else in terms of spectacular exclusive games coming to the system. Final Fantasy maybe and WKS but nothing else. If MGS 4 is going to the system along with the likes of Virtua Fighter 5, Devil MAy Cry, Dead Rising, Bioshock, Alan Wake, Viva Pinata and Mass Effect already on there you'd be foolish not to buy a 360.

fierro316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 fierro316
Member since 2003 • 1727 Posts

Nike_Air

What he said. 

Silvereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Silvereign
Member since 2006 • 3006 Posts
I'm already a half Lemming. To bad my half Lemming brothers don't have any logic. So i'm always defending the PS3. I should be a half Cow/Hermit. But I just want to stay with consoles and I transitioned from Hermit/Lemming so I already switched.
123Dan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 123Dan123
Member since 2003 • 14078 Posts
Fanboys wont switch. Gamers will.
kvnmitnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kvnmitnick
Member since 2004 • 148 Posts
[QUOTE="Nike_Air"]

jedigemini

Where's the BS?

Couple this with all the negative press the PS3 is getting, along with exlcusive's its losing, not to mention all of the money Sony's gaming division is bleeding and you have one of the biggest retail flops of all time.

Right there is the BS. 

Avatar image for Vyse_The_Daring
Vyse_The_Daring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Vyse_The_Daring
Member since 2003 • 5318 Posts

lemmings are the only ones bashing the ps3 and its ONLY ON SYSTEM WARS. if you cant handle system wars dont come here. lemmings are insecure obviouslye20Dylan

Sheep bash it to: hence jedigemini making this thread.  

jedigemini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jedigemini
[QUOTE="jedigemini"][QUOTE="Nike_Air"]

kvnmitnick

Where's the BS?

Right there is the BS. 

Prove to me that any of things I said are false.
BigDaddyPOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BigDaddyPOLO
Member since 2005 • 2251 Posts
I did, and not because of the bashing. It's because I went and played it. :|