Another dev speaks out with negative criticism of the X1X, citing the poor CPU.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#301 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

@endofaugust: Cool, so explain why there are so many ports that perform piss poorly on PC then? It's clearly more than just "more things are turned on".

Why is the PC often the last platform to get multi-plat games?

EndofAugust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#302 EndofAugust
Member since 2017 • 812 Posts

@appariti0n said:

@endofaugust: Cool, so explain why there are so many ports that perform piss poorly on PC then? It's clearly more than just "more things are turned on".

Because PC's largely have to exert brute force and use their excess compute to overcome the realities and pitfalls of general optimization.

It's the most difficult to configure because you have to account for and test for nearly limitless hardware configurations.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#303 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:

You? A cow? Naaaaahhh..............

A cow that doesnt own a PS3 or PS4. A cow that debated hard for PS3 fails. A cow that laughed hard about VITA. A cow that over time pointed out all SONY lies and marketing BS again and again. A cow that debated vs cows ... latest i think was vs Tormentos talking about PS4 PRO and mid gen upgrades. A cow that never said is a cow ( rings a bell lem?).

So how the heck im a cow ? Because i like what SONY does since PS1 and that is that they focusing in NEW AAA exclusive IPs more than anyone while offering till the end of each and every console generation massive exclusives over and over ? Having the most diverse library out of them all for 4 straight generations ? And all that while being in a massive multibillion loss for over a decade ?

Well sorry for speaking the truth and makes me look like cow. Besides we all know already im talking the truth since most of you hypos ( lem/sheep) playing with your PS4 way more than your "fav" systems this generation which further proves my point. So are you cow as well ? No, youre a lem that cant live without a PS4 or even PS3/PS2 or whatever because my above statement is right... and you is right . So man, with your logic youre a cow as well !!!?

No, you are AzatiS!!! Owning of many you have done. Cower in fear they is

How do you know what system I play more? I own a PS4 but how do you know what I put more time into?

You is AzatiS!!!!!

I am Azatis big time, thanx !! Yo, im the one with broken english wtf. I dont understand you.

You told me before when i called you lem !! While you were crying that you own PS3 and PS4 and you play more with them blablabla ! Teaaars.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#304 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

@endofaugust said:
@appariti0n said:

Because PC's largely have to exert brute force and use their excess compute to overcome the realities and pitfalls of general optimization.

It's the most difficult to configure because you have to account for and test for nearly limitless hardware configurations.

And what makes you think developers will spend time and resources optimizing more for X1X than for a particular PC configuration? The X1X has right now 0 install base and it apparently won't sell a lot considering the price and the lack of appealing games so developers will probably focus more time on machines with a wider audience.

EndofAugust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#305  Edited By EndofAugust

@pinkanimal said:
@endofaugust said:
@appariti0n said:

And what makes you think developers will spend time and resources optimizing more for X1X than for a particular PC configuration? The X1X has right now 0 install base and it apparently won't sell a lot considering the price and the lack of appealing games so developers will probably focus more time on machines with a wider audience.

First off a PC build should be able to be ported relatively painlessly, configured and simply optimized for performance. The Xbox One X should realistically be the easiest platform to port and develop for out of all four platforms as the least has to be dialed back for functionality not to mention the development tool set and kit.

Secondly your assertion that it won't sell a lot is going to crash and burn, if the resources are available I wouldn't be surprised if this system moved in the upwards of 2 million units in the first week. Thirdly over 80 games for an unreleased system are already enhanced with 2 1/2 months still to go, so obviously developers are supporting it even with an install base of 0.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 PinkAnimal

@endofaugust: "First off a PC build should be able to be ported relatively painlessly, configured and simply optimized for performance. The Xbox One X should realistically be the easiest platform to port and develop for out of all four platforms as the least has to be dialed back for functionality not to mention the development tool set and kit."

So porting from PC to X1X is easier than porting from PC to another configuration of PC? Do you have any proof? I've never seen somebody talk so much crap about stuff you evidently know nothing about. Maybe only wrongvalencia beats you.

EndofAugust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By EndofAugust

@pinkanimal said:

@endofaugust: "First off a PC build should be able to be ported relatively painlessly, configured and simply optimized for performance. The Xbox One X should realistically be the easiest platform to port and develop for out of all four platforms as the least has to be dialed back for functionality not to mention the development tool set and kit."

So porting from PC to X1X is easier than porting from PC to another configuration of PC? Do you have any proof? I've never seen somebody talk so much crap about stuff you evidently know nothing about. Maybe only wrongvalencia beats you.

You don't port from one PC to another, you optimize for additional hardware within the same build... What are you even trying to say with this post?

Out of all the additional platforms e.g. consoles that are not PC the Xbox One X should be the easiest to develop and port for as the least has to be sacrificed and tuned from the PC's build or the raw file system in development. On top of this the development environment and kit appears to be the most competent out of the bunch and the fastest in terms of iteration times plus it's a DirectX environment which is the API most games use in general so API work is a non-factor and does not add to development time.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By PinkAnimal

@endofaugust said:
@pinkanimal said:

You don't port from one PC to another, you optimize for additional hardware within the same build... What are you even trying to say with this post?

Out of all the additional platforms e.g. consoles that are not PC the Xbox One X should be the easiest to develop and port for as the least has to be sacrificed and tuned from the PC's build or the raw file system in development. On top of this the development environment and kit appears to be the most competent out of the bunch and the fastest in terms of iteration times plus it's a DirectX environment which is the API most games use in general so API work is a non-factor and does not add to development time.

So you're only spilling crap out of pure speculation then? Since you don't have any actual knowledge or experience with how the devkit compares to other devkits. Also you're not making any sense. You say developers don't optimize from PC but they port from PC to X1X which they do optimize, the PC is also a DirectX environment and the crappy ports are many. I think your wishful thinking has made you delusional.

EndofAugust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By EndofAugust

@pinkanimal said:
@endofaugust said:
@pinkanimal said:

So you're only spilling crap out of pure speculation then? Since you don't have any actual knowledge or experience with how the devkit compares to other devkits. Also you're not making any sense. You say developers don't optimize from PC but they port from PC to X1X which they do optimize. I think your wishful thinking has made you delusional.

How many other systems have you seen which can have games ported and up and running in a matter of hours to just a couple of days? I've never heard of anything like this for any system. I'm not the one who is not making sense here, what you're saying is illegible.

You should also watch this, it's pretty impressive what they've done with this system.

Loading Video...

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310 PinkAnimal

@endofaugust:

No thanks, if I wasted my time watching MS marketing crap I would probably be as dumb as lems and actually believe that this is an uncompromised True 4k machine.

"How many other systems have you seen which can have games ported and up and running in a matter of hours to just a couple of days? I've never heard of anything like this for any system."

Oh you mean the fast port they did of F1 2017 and then they had to dumb down the graphics to actually make it run decently? Sure you can port games easily between different configurations with shit optimization. But spending time and resources actually optimizing for a machine that will sell like crap is not something many developers will invest much time with.

EndofAugust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 EndofAugust

@pinkanimal said:

@endofaugust:

No thanks, if I wasted my time watching MS marketing crap I would probably be as dumb as lems and actually believe that this is an uncompromised True 4k machine.

"How many other systems have you seen which can have games ported and up and running in a matter of hours to just a couple of days? I've never heard of anything like this for any system."

Oh you mean the fast port they did of F1 2017 and then they had to dumb down the graphics to actually make it run decently? Sure you can port games easily between different configurations with shit optimization. But spending time and resources actually optimizing for a machine that will sell like crap is not something many developers will invest much time with.

So you choose to remain ignorant by refusing to take in information that provides incite and clarification, wonderful.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By appariti0n

@endofaugust: 2 million in the first week? You should be an account manager. This sounds exactly like some of the bullshit that comes from one of the guys on my weekly forecasting calls.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313 PinkAnimal

@endofaugust said:
@pinkanimal said:

@endofaugust:

So you choose to remain ignorant by refusing to take in information that provides incite and clarification, wonderful.

Considering every single one of lemmings' predictions this gen have been wrong, I think avoiding their sources of information is the best way to keep yourself from becoming ignorant.

EndofAugust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 EndofAugust

@pinkanimal said:
@endofaugust said:
@pinkanimal said:

@endofaugust:

Considering every single one of lemmings' predictions this gen have been wrong, I think avoiding their sources of information is the best way to keep yourself from becoming ignorant.

Yeah, avoiding information specifically on topic from the lead engineer sounds like something smart to do.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 PinkAnimal

@endofaugust said:
@pinkanimal said:
@endofaugust said:
@pinkanimal said:

@endofaugust:

Yeah, avoiding information specifically on topic from the lead engineer sounds like something smart to do.

I'll still be better at not falling for BS compared to the average lemming :) For example you claimed the 1X will sell 2 million in the first week but I already know that's BS because my common sense and rational thought processes are intact. You on the other hand live in a delusional lemming world, probably because you're obsessed with MS and you have witnessed so many fails from them this gen that you are not mentally sound to take more of that, so you come up with fantastical scenarios and convince yourself of ridiculous stuff that for the normal human beings is obviously nonsense. Lemmings are easy to read this gen, they are desperate and you can tell so they fall easily for any marketing scheme no matter how basic it is. You will be wrong like lemmings have been this entire gen and will continue to be. I won't be getting any relevant information from any lemming source, on the contrary.

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#316 Diddies
Member since 2007 • 2415 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@reduc_ab_: your OP is a selective quote meant to play up an alleged weakness in the system that by the developer in question's own admission isn't an actual weakness with tangible impact. You did not make this thread for innocent discussion, you made it to make the Xbox One X seem bad, the title and content of the post are both evidence. It at that point, someone wants to compare the system, with its weaknesses and all, to other systems to establish that it's *still* better than anything else on the market, now exactly is that not within the purview of the discussion the topic tried to instigate?

Because the Xbox One X is bad. Remember...didn't hold back anything for 4k. And yet again another developer speaks on MS (which is news like you stated it wasn't) on how the system wasn't where it should have been with the marketing pitch they gave.

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

@charizard1605: The Pro sucks, agreed. Come on, Char. You're better than that.;)

I mean, I don't get the point being made here lol. The Pro sucks on the CPU, GPU, and RAM front. The Xbox One X is really great on the RAM and GPU front, while dropping the ball on the CPU front. It's still a better upgrade, and better console hardware all around, than the Pro, or really, any other console on the market.

XboneX also dropping ball on price and game front...

EndofAugust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 EndofAugust

@pinkanimal said:
@endofaugust said:
@pinkanimal said:
@endofaugust said:
@pinkanimal said:

@endofaugust:

I'll still be better at not falling for BS compared to the average lemming :) For example you claimed the 1X will sell 2 million in the first week but I already know that's BS because my common sense and rational thought processes are intact. You on the other hand live in a delusional lemming world, probably because you're obsessed with MS and you have witnessed so many fails from them this gen that you are not mentally sound to take more of that, so you come up with fantastical scenarios and convince yourself of ridiculous stuff that for the normal human beings is obviously nonsense. Lemmings are easy to read this gen, they are desperate and you can tell so they fall easily for any marketing scheme no matter how basic it is. You will be wrong like lemmings have been this entire gen and will continue to be. I won't be getting any relevant information from any lemming source, on the contrary.

So what you're saying is that you're a worthless individual to engage in conversation and discussion, got it.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#319 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

@AzatiS: I am Azatis big time, thanx !! Yo, im the one with broken english wtf. I dont understand you.

You told me before when i called you lem !! While you were crying that you own PS3 and PS4 and you play more with them blablabla ! Teaaars.

Almighty AzatiS!!! Big time AzatiS, all hail bringer of fire!!!!

Link me to proof I ever said I play PS3 and PS4 more. There are people on this forum on both my Xbox and PS friend list and they know where they see me online most. Link me to it. I have owned all PS and Xbox consoles.

AZATIS!!!!! Strength and Honor!!!!!!!!!

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320 PinkAnimal

@endofaugust said:
@pinkanimal said:
@endofaugust said:
@pinkanimal said:
@endofaugust said:

So what you're saying is that you're a worthless individual to engage in conversation and discussion, got it.

No, I'm saying I'm trying to educate you so that you maybe can avoid ownage for making conclusions out of thin air without having the required knowledge. But be my guest and set yourself for ownage kid :)

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@pinkanimal said:
@endofaugust said:
@pinkanimal said:

@endofaugust:

Bullshit.

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/58011/ark-dev-xbox-one-pc-gtx-1070-16gb-ram/index.html

As for the comparisons between the PC and Xbox One X, he said: "If you think about it, it's kind of equivalent to a GTX 1070 maybe and the Xbox One X actually has 12GB of GDDR5 memory. It's kind of like having a pretty high-end PC minus a lot of overhead due to the operating system on PC. So I would say it's equivalent to a 16GB 1070 PC, and that's a pretty good deal for $499".

Games like TitanFall 2 and Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, the memory bandwidth gimped RX-580 is already only a few frame per second from GTX 1070 cow dung.

X1X's GPU hardware modifications are to boost Unreal Engine 4 (e.g. ARC Survival) to have similar results as well optimized games for AMD GPUs.

The only ignorant fool is you.

EndofAugust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By EndofAugust

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@endofaugust said:
@pinkanimal said:

@endofaugust:

Bullshit.

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/58011/ark-dev-xbox-one-pc-gtx-1070-16gb-ram/index.html

As for the comparisons between the PC and Xbox One X, he said: "If you think about it, it's kind of equivalent to a GTX 1070 maybe and the Xbox One X actually has 12GB of GDDR5 memory. It's kind of like having a pretty high-end PC minus a lot of overhead due to the operating system on PC. So I would say it's equivalent to a 16GB 1070 PC, and that's a pretty good deal for $499".

Games like TitanFall 2 and Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, the memory bandwidth gimped RX-580 is already only a few frame per second from GTX 1070 cow dung.

Did you see that they arrived at hard targets for the game on Xbox One X? 1080p 60 FPS at medium settings, and 1440p 30 at high settings.

The game really does appear to be absurdly unoptimized.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:

@AzatiS: I am Azatis big time, thanx !! Yo, im the one with broken english wtf. I dont understand you.

Almighty AzatiS!!! Big time AzatiS, all hail bringer of fire!!!!

Link me to proof I ever said I play PS3 and PS4 more. There are people on this forum on both my Xbox and PS friend list and they know where they see me online most. Link me to it. I have owned all PS and Xbox consoles.

AZATIS!!!!! Strength and Honor!!!!!!!!!

Prooof ? Rofl !!! Like ill start digging 4-5 years old posts to prove what you said me in the past when i was calling you lem. You know, i know. You got into defense mode tried to prove me youre not a lem because you playing/owning a PS3 and all kind of stuff like that. You forget fast right ?

You forget also last generation that you were claiming lem openly yourself ? I love you man. Youll always be one of my favorites in here. Azatis for you , your nightmare in SW !!

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324 appariti0n

@endofaugust: So because someone doesn't put any faith in what a vendor claims in their own marketing videos, they're a worthless individual to have a conversation with?

Monsanto, Bayer, and Oil and Gas lobbyists LOVE people like you.

EndofAugust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By EndofAugust

@appariti0n said:

@endofaugust: So because someone doesn't put any faith in what a vendor claims in their own marketing videos, they're a worthless individual to have a conversation with?

A vendor? He's the lead engineer for Xbox One X... It's not a marketing video either, it's a breakdown of the development kit...

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By appariti0n

@endofaugust said:
@appariti0n said:

A vendor? He's the lead engineer for Xbox One X... It's not a marketing video either, it's a breakdown of the development kit...

He's a Microsoft employee, who most certainly does not have the authority to release any sort of public statement, or video regarding intellectual property belonging to MS, without full approval from the powers that be.

And yes, Microsoft is called a "Vendor" in the IT world. Just like HP, Dell, Symantec, essentially anyone who is creating their own product/IPs and selling them either directly, or through the channel. (Resellers)

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By cainetao11

@AzatiS: Prooof ? Rofl !!! Like ill start digging 4-5 years old posts to prove what you said me in the past when i was calling you lem. You know, i know. You got into defense mode tried to prove me youre not a lem because you playing/owning a PS3 and all kind of stuff like that. You forget fast right ?

You forget also last generation that you were claiming lem openly yourself ? I love you man. Youll always be one of my favorites in here. Azatis for you , your nightmare in SW !!"

If you can't back it up with proof don't call it out. Others on this board like char, getyeryayasout, theEroica, Heil all can tell you I have never claimed to not be a lem. That's some bullshit you made up in one of your Azatification dream sequences. Otherwise prove it.

Funny you claim I forget fast but also say It's 4-5 years ago. That wouldn't be fast dude. It's all good ? live in make believe land AZATIS!!!!

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:

@AzatiS: Prooof ? Rofl !!! Like ill start digging 4-5 years old posts to prove what you said me in the past when i was calling you lem. You know, i know. You got into defense mode tried to prove me youre not a lem because you playing/owning a PS3 and all kind of stuff like that. You forget fast right ?

You forget also last generation that you were claiming lem openly yourself ? I love you man. Youll always be one of my favorites in here. Azatis for you , your nightmare in SW !!"

If you can't back it up with proof don't call it out. Others on this board like char, getyeryayasout, theEroica, Heil all can tell you I have never claimed to not be a lem. That's some bullshit you made up in one of your Azatification dream sequences. Otherwise prove it.

Funny you claim I forget fast but also say It's 4-5 years ago. That wouldn't be fast dude. It's all good ? live in make believe land AZATIS!!!!

Its not you forgot or something, i got the posts. When i feel like it and have time i might go back and find them and then .. oh boy. You told me yourself you never denied before you are MS fan and this and that and now you saying you never said that, right ? Hahaha. Ok. Butthurt as always and liar as always. We will see.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By ronvalencia

@endofaugust said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@endofaugust said:

Bullshit.

Did you see that they arrived at hard targets for the game on Xbox One X? 1080p 60 FPS at medium settings, and 1440p 30 at high settings.

The game really does appear to be absurdly unoptimized.

Loading Video...

For GTX 1070, medium settings 1080p resolution with 60 fps target starts at https://youtu.be/nIbiUd3l4PQ?t=20

Any GPUs can be loaded with over committed workload. Higher grade GPUs has a higher staying power. Benchmarks are about hardware performance comparisons.

For performance optimized forest scenes, refer to Forza Horizon 3 for X1X, Horizon Dawn for PS4 Pro and SW Battlefront Endor stage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#330 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@charizard1605 said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

@charizard1605: The Pro sucks, agreed. Come on, Char. You're better than that.;)

I mean, I don't get the point being made here lol. The Pro sucks on the CPU, GPU, and RAM front. The Xbox One X is really great on the RAM and GPU front, while dropping the ball on the CPU front. It's still a better upgrade, and better console hardware all around, than the Pro, or really, any other console on the market.

Still no games and $100 dollars more. Still an horrible product

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:
@endofaugust said:
@pinkanimal said:

So you're only spilling crap out of pure speculation then? Since you don't have any actual knowledge or experience with how the devkit compares to other devkits. Also you're not making any sense. You say developers don't optimize from PC but they port from PC to X1X which they do optimize, the PC is also a DirectX environment and the crappy ports are many. I think your wishful thinking has made you delusional.

There's efficiency and programming difficulty difference between XBO's API and PC's DirectX 12.

There's a reason for PC DirectX11's continued existence and throw higher power CPUs at PC DirectX11.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:

@ronvalencia: "You talk about library quality and as an example, XBO lost Scalebound mostly due to unresolved performance problems. Hardware performance can influence creativity."

No, they probably canceled it because they are incompetent managers for game development. MS has a history of being a lousy manager with game companies they cooperate with so it wasn't surprising. And if you plan to make a game that goes beyond the capabilities of the system you have then that's also a managerial incompetence.

Red herring. Management issue is not the issue. My point is hardware performance can influence creativity and Scalebound (open world UE4 early build) was gimped by XBO hardware is one such example.

Scalebound plan was pitched by Platinum Games and not MS. Scalebound's design was done by Platinum Games. MS's only management problem is out-sourcing the game development to a studio who hasn't done an open world game with Unreal Engine 4.

Games such as Halo 5G would look better if XBO has PS4 level hardware.

XBO's memory management complexity can influence creativity and PS4's flat memory management is less complex.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By cainetao11

@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:

Its not you forgot or something, i got the posts. When i feel like it and have time i might go back and find them and then .. oh boy. You told me yourself you never denied before you are MS fan and this and that and now you saying you never said that, right ? Hahaha. Ok. Butthurt as always and liar as always. We will see.

Ok now I'm lost. Did I tell you 5 years ago I play Playstation more than Xbox or not? Because that's how this started.

And you're the one that said I forget fast. Its right in the quote. But you also claim you'd have to go back 5 years. Not many people call 5 years a fast amount of time to forget something. Oh why do I bother, you're AZATIS!!!!!!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@pinkanimal said:

You got that hypocrite good.

Soon he will appear and claim i don't comprehend what he is saying there..hahahahahahaa

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 cainetao11

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:

@ronvalencia: "You talk about library quality and as an example, XBO lost Scalebound mostly due to unresolved performance problems. Hardware performance can influence creativity."

No, they probably canceled it because they are incompetent managers for game development. MS has a history of being a lousy manager with game companies they cooperate with so it wasn't surprising. And if you plan to make a game that goes beyond the capabilities of the system you have then that's also a managerial incompetence.

Red herring. Management issue is not the issue. My point is hardware performance can influence creativity and Scalebound (open world UE4 early build) was gimped by XBO hardware is one such example.

Scalebound plan was pitched by Platinum Games and not MS. Scalebound's design was done by Platinum Games. MS's only management problem is out-sourcing the game development to a studio who hasn't done an open world game with Unreal Engine 4.

XBO's memory management complexity can influence creativity and PS4's flat memory management is less complex.

Pretty much spot on.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336 PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@endofaugust said:
@pinkanimal said:

@endofaugust:

Bullshit.

X1X's GPU hardware modifications are to boost Unreal Engine 4 (e.g. ARC Survival) to have similar results as well optimized games for AMD GPUs.

Wrongvalencia, we have established that your chart spamming and you making up lies like the X1X being equivalent to a 1080 or 1070 like it has been shown 100 million times not to be the case only makes you look like the braindead fool you are.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:

Do you have any proof of that or are you spewing waste out of your sewage disposal unit as usual spambot? If your record is of being 100% of the time wrong why would you making up crap be correct now? I know you're not particularly smart but do as a favor and make an effort.

Only a dumbass like you thinks that management problems are not an issue in the business world. Does your ignorance spread to all realms of knowledge? We already know that you're pro-fascism and that you think porn is keeping japanese people from having children so I guess that's a yes.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338 PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia: "There's a reason for PC DirectX11's continued existence and throw higher power CPUs at PC DirectX11."

There's a reason you're always wrong and that's because you spam the same images over and over that do nothing to support arguments based on ignorance and delusion, spambot.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 PinkAnimal

@endofaugust said:
@appariti0n said:

lol poor lemmings, MS can sell them marketing disguised under an engineering veil and the naive bastards fall for it like flies. No wonder they all worship their ronbot and are always hyped for things that never live up to their dumb expectations.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:

Ok now I'm lost. Did I tell you 5 years ago I play Playstation more than Xbox or not? Because that's how this started.

And you're the one that said I forget fast. Its right in the quote. But you also claim you'd have to go back 5 years. Not many people call 5 years a fast amount of time to forget something. Oh why do I bother, you're AZATIS!!!!!!

You really gonna make me find this thread now ? Youre lucky theres no search button and im lazy.

Remember calling yourself lem is not something that hard to remember. Let alone that epic meltdown calling me bitch and other words every post for a while. Remember ? Or you forgot everything? Naaah , you havent.

Because of these specific things happened long ago you are acting like this towards me years after , so you remember very well what happened and how angry and frustrated you were. Veeery well.

So keep lying nothing happened, you never said youre lem blabla. We both know what we said and who was crying in the end.

And you cant just let it go because of that. I said sorry multiple times thru years already but noooo , the scar is too deep. Sorry my friend i hurt your feelings that day and you dont like me since then.

And yes im Azatis big time ( you dont even know what this word means ). Calling me that is my pleasure.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#341 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Has there ever been a developer or developers that has come out in praise of a console's hardware (that isn't a first party developer)? I honestly can't remember a situation with that happening. It makes me think these developers just aren't happy with a closed platform and should focus on bringing their visions to the PC.

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

PS4 and Switch are gonna dominate the holiday sales.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 cainetao11

@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:

You really gonna make me find this thread now ? Youre lucky theres no search button and im lazy.

Remember calling yourself lem is not something that hard to remember. Let alone that epic meltdown calling me bitch and other words every post for a while. Remember ? Or you forgot everything? Naaah , you havent.

Because of these specific things happened long ago you are acting like this towards me years after , so you remember very well what happened and how angry and frustrated you were. Veeery well.

So keep lying nothing happened, you never said youre lem blabla. We both know what we said and who was crying in the end.

And you cant just let it go because of that. I said sorry multiple times thru years already but noooo , the scar is too deep. Sorry my friend i hurt your feelings that day and you dont like me since then.

And yes im Azatis big time ( you dont even know what this word means ). Calling me that is my pleasure.

I know how it translates in my grandmother's language LMAO

I don't know what I'm being accused of having said or not anymore. I'm not acting like anything. Read our dialogue in this thread. This started when you claimed I played ps3 more than Xbox. I asked how would you know which I put more hours into and like many times I see you with others you fly into wild AZATIS. Now I have no idea what you are on about.

Lol Azatis, if you only knew what that means in other languages

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:

I don't know what I'm being accused of having said or not anymore. I'm not acting like anything. Read our dialogue in this thread. This started when you claimed I played ps3 more than Xbox. I asked how would you know which I put more hours into and like many times I see you with others you fly into wild AZATIS. Now I have no idea what you are on about.

Im sorry for making you nuts that day and having a grudge or how you call it against me for so long. What else you want me to do , kneel and beg for forgiveness ?

You have no idea what im talking ? Hmm , you really wanna make me lose my time over something we both know happened and all ? hmm. Now you acting like beta and i dont think you are.

And yes for a lem you playing way more with your PS systems in the end than what you are fan of. So a lem that plays with his PS systems more yet he is Xbox fan !! Thats Sony for you. You are an ex-lem and a "dont tell anyone" cow ? Who knows. You dont even know at this point since Xbox let you down that bad.

Thats some loyalty if you ask me.

EDIT : And for the record, theres no other meaning for Azatis so use this meaning aaalll you want, im all in for it.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 cainetao11

@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:

Im sorry for making you nuts that day and having a grudge or how you call it against me for so long. What else you want me to do , kneel and beg for forgiveness ?

You have no idea what im talking ? Hmm , you really wanna make me lose my time over something we both know happened and all ? hmm. Now you acting like beta and i dont think you are.

And yes for a lem you playing way more with your PS systems in the end than what you are fan of. So a lem that plays with his PS systems more yet he is Xbox fan !! Thats Sony for you. You are an ex-lem and a "dont tell anyone" cow ? Who knows. You dont even know at this point since Xbox let you down that bad.

I'm sorry I'm making you threaten to find some five year old thread over and over. Obviously this is a bother to you but maybe don't bring up shit you claim happened a half decade ago then.

Again how do you know which I play more? My Ps or Xbox?

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346 AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:
@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:

I'm sorry I'm making you threaten to find some five year old thread over and over. Obviously this is a bother to you but maybe don't bring up shit you claim happened a half decade ago then.

Again how do you know which I play more? My Ps or Xbox?

Threaten about what ? Well i think im getting used to people deny things of the past over and over. It happened numerous times the last months. Some eat their words because i had proof instantly like poor Charizard ( this guy at this point must hate me for real like you ).

Since we both know what you said and even if you dont remember you know what im talking about im all good.

You deny you are a lem or you were a lem even ?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 cainetao11

@AzatiS: from my first post over 11 years ago I've made no bones about preferring the Xbox. All I have ever done is state what platforms I also own. Somehow you're telling me you know which one I spend most of my time on.

Azatis AzatiS AzatiS AzatiS hahahaha

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By AzatiS

@cainetao11 said:

@AzatiS: from my first post over 11 years ago I've made no bones about preferring the Xbox. All I have ever done is state what platforms I also own. Somehow you're telling me you know which one I spend most of my time on.

Its for a reason why youre one of my favorites.

By @cainetao11. ( there are more to be honest but youre my favorite "grudger" )

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@ronvalencia said:

Does this argument take into account MS holding back money payments and strangling Platinum Games.?

It is not the first developer to face problems with MS,2 more experience problem with MS including the one doing Phantom Dust,and many indies as well who for years complain about MS withholding payment,that is what probably happen when you have a division making only losses and covering the hole with other divisions..

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350 cainetao11

@AzatiS said:
@cainetao11 said:

Its for a reason why youre one of my favorites.

By @cainetao11. ( there are more to be honest but youre my favorite "grudger" )