Angry Joe rips Marvel's Avengers a new massive buttwhole.

• 63 results
hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38713 Posts

This game is the definition of what's wrong with gaming in 2020. All in one package.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

Can't be bothered watching the video, but the game was by-and-large shite. The campaign was so-so... Nothing overly great. However, the end-game was just tragic. That's not even accounting for the shoddy release, which was fucking plop.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#3 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58854 Posts

Should have just played Freedom Force.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3017 Posts

I'm really enjoying the game. Yea there's a few things that should be fixed but overall I think its fun.

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

Campaign was a giant liberal orgasm of trash. Kamala is a turd. She is awful. Her character is worthless and the definition of wannabe oppression.

Buggy game. Multiple player rarely works. Gear system is stupid. The engine was not designed to handle what they intended to pull off and it shows. Visually the game is solid. But in practice the game and its mechanics, if you can even call them mechanics are terrible.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hardwenzen

@BlackShirt20 said:

Campaign was a giant liberal orgasm of trash. Kamala is a turd. She is awful. Her character is worthless and the definition of wannabe oppression.

Buggy game. Multiple player rarely works. Gear system is stupid. The engine was not designed to handle what they intended to pull off and it shows. Visually the game is solid. But in practice the game and its mechanics, if you can even call them mechanics are terrible.

You actually bought it? What's wrong with you?

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

@hardwenzen: Don’t hate. Not my finest moment.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
Loading Video...

This game is the definition of what's wrong with gaming in 2020. All in one package.

So Joe is you're go to, well here we go

Loading Video...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 hardwenzen

@i_p_daily: He, like hundreds of thousands of others just began shitting on the game in the first hour when Joel dies. In most cases his reviews are accurate, but this is not one of them.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

The game came out a month and a half ago...

Joe is just salty still because he struck out on next gen preorders

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#11 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56039 Posts

"Sees Corporate Commander" Oh yeah, this review is going to be good lol.

Anyway, Marvel's Avenger's biggest problem is the fact it's not Marvel's Spider-Man single-player experience, it's a straight-up MP riddled with bugs, and Anthem was more tolerable with its bugs than this game at launch.

Gotta admit, seeing Alex's reaction towards Joe being all made because his game freeze was the best part of the review already lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hardwenzen said:

@i_p_daily: He, like hundreds of thousands of others just began shitting on the game in the first hour when Joel dies. In most cases his reviews are accurate, but this is not one of them.

Are so when he hates a game you also do, he's right, but when he hates a game you like, then he's wrong lol.

Sorry but if you live by his reviews, you get owned by his reviews lol.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By hardwenzen

@i_p_daily: He is just one of the hundreds of thousands that were negative about the game, and it began right when Joel dies. Can't take anybodies review seriously when he is barely playing the game (seen it on his stream) the second Joel dies. His reviews are usually spot on, but i sure as f*ck don't agree with his TLOU2 review.

Avatar image for gamekillag4life
gamekillag4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 gamekillag4life
Member since 2020 • 45 Posts

i like the comic-con intro

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hardwenzen

tmartin shilling the game at the beginning annoys me so much. his face and voice triggers me 😢

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hardwenzen said:

@i_p_daily: He is just one of the hundreds of thousands that were negative about the game, and it began right when Joel dies. Can't take anybodies review seriously when he is barely playing the game (seen it on his stream) the second Joel dies. His reviews are usually spot on, but i sure as f*ck don't agree with his TLOU2 review.

You can't use him as your measuring stick when it suits your argument and not when it doesn't.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:

You can't use him as your measuring stick when it suits your argument and not when it doesn't.

Why would i use him or someone else? I played the game, beat it twice, i know how the game is.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

In a world full of negativity, I have no interest listening to a guy who's entire gimmick is being negative.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

I heard the game is shit, but so is Angry Joe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:

Why would i use him or someone else? I played the game, beat it twice, i know how the game is.

Why are you asking me as you're one who's using him for this thread? you obviously respect his opinion (no idea why) except for when he shits on your precious game.

Live by the Joe, die by the Joe.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:

Are so when he hates a game you also do, he's right, but when he hates a game you like, then he's wrong lol.

@hardwenzen said:

Better reviews of the Last of Us 2:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

I can't watch this dude's videos. He looks, dresses and sounds just like one of my cousins, who's a total d-bag. In fact....no. Anyways, I don't think anyone here is surprised that the new Marvel game sucks.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jcrame10

Besides the obvious microtransactions and the gear being pointless, the campaign was a turn off from what I read. You mostly play as Kamala Khan and the other Avengers aren't the main focus of the story. Makes no sense in an "Avengers" game.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:

Why are you asking me as you're one who's using him for this thread? you obviously respect his opinion (no idea why) except for when he shits on your precious game.

Live by the Joe, die by the Joe.

You think i posted his review because i take his opinion for a fact? lol.

Also, my precious game is now Demon's Souls, and he is not gonna be able to shit on it because he won't be able to get through the first level 😭

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 hardwenzen
@arkephonic said:

In a world full of negativity, I have no interest listening to a guy who's entire gimmick is being negative.

Would you say the same thing if another guy was shitting on a dev/publisher such as Activision/EA/Ubi? Cuz what he is saying is essentially the same thing. This game is the definition of corporate greed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hardwenzen:

If you post a video from this guy agreeing with his opinion, then yes you anchor your arse to his opinions, that how it works here.

Welcome to SW lol.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 hardwenzen

@i_p_daily said:

@hardwenzen:

If you post a video from this guy agreeing with his opinion, then yes you anchor your arse to his opinions, that how it works here.

Welcome to SW lol.

That is your made up logic lol. Going by GS scores, yes, but not AJ's.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 hardwenzen
@jcrame10 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:

@hardwenzen said:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Yea wanted to post dunkey's review, but then i remembered that i am talking to I_P. No point.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44105 Posts

Yeah watched that earlier, pretty funny review. I had already made up my mind about this game from the other review sites though. I was looking forward to this game as I’m a big Marvel fan so it was very disappointing to see how the game turned out. Sadly there was too much that turned me off from the game so I just decided to pass on it.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@arkephonic said:

Would you say the same thing if another guy was shitting on a dev/publisher such as Activision/EA/Ubi? Cuz what he is saying is essentially the same thing. This game is the definition of corporate greed.

I was just saying I don't understand the appeal of someone who's gimmick is being angry and negative, but that's just me. If you enjoy it, you do you.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 hardwenzen

@arkephonic said:
@hardwenzen said:
@arkephonic said:

I was just saying I don't understand the appeal of someone who's gimmick is being angry and negative, but that's just me. If you enjoy it, you do you.

He is just pointing out the bs this game has, the same thing as someone else would be pointing out all the bs a company such as EA has. I am not tell you to watch it, just saying that he is not being negative because its his gimmick. He is being negative because this game has nothing else but negativity.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46200 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:

The game came out a month and a half ago...

Joe is just salty still because he struck out on next gen preorders

Yeah his reviews take longer because there is more effort put into them.

Unlike reviewers that rush out their reviews on launch date leaving out crucial parts or not having played about 50% of the game, just to be on time with their review.

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

So edgy

HankMulder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 HankMulder
Member since 2020 • 203 Posts

You either stop when you're reached your limit or you live long enough to become parody of yourself.

AngryJoe is unbearable to watch and listen and he isn't really all that knowledgeable. He's a fan of everything that ''kids like'' but knows almost nothing.

Watching him embarrass himself talking about Warhammer 40k is one of my guilty pleasures.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10605 Posts

@i_p_daily:

😆 even in a thread where a multiplat is getting bashed, you still manages to bring Sony in the equation. Man, Sony's making your life miserable.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

angry joe and IGN polls are becoming SW new gospel lately HaH

but seeing as halo has just destroyed uncharted and more gamers switching to xbox in recent SW polls,they will do as SW isn’t playing the game and wont fit the “i need validation my one console of choice is still winning” comfort blanket

HaH

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By uninspiredcup

@bluestars said:

angry joe and IGN polls are becoming SW new gospel lately HaH

How lowly we have sunk.

Not that we were ever above knee level.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#39 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

Haven’t heard a word about this game since it launched. It disappeared from the news in a flash. Kind of forgot it existed. But yeah it seemed pretty horrible to me and not something I’d ever play.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@bluestars: Seriously almost all of your post makes me think you're a 12 year old alcoholic, please if you are seek help asap.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hardwenzen said:
@jcrame10 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:

@hardwenzen said:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Yea wanted to post dunkey's review, but then i remembered that i am talking to I_P. No point.

Those reviews are pointless as the OP is using Joe, so Joe it is. I mean using Joe is protoss level bad, and it really doesn't get any worse than that.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44033 Posts

Leave politics out of SW.

Oh wait, not that angry Joe. Okay my bad, carry on. lol :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
@ermacness said:

@i_p_daily:

😆 even in a thread where a multiplat is getting bashed, you still manages to bring Sony in the equation. Man, Sony's making your life miserable.

I'm using it to take the piss out of the OP, and its working lol. I'm making you miserable as the only time you seem to post on here is to reply to one of my posts, 24/7 on your mind, fall in line with the rest of the cows lol.

svaubel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 133

#44 svaubel
Member since 2005 • 4571 Posts

Totally expected from this game. Im finding that whenever a game gets announced that it's gonna try to be the next big hit live service, I instantly stop caring.

The cash shop, the monotonous gameplay and grind, the sponsored costumes... all the milking is here.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jcrame10

@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:
@jcrame10 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@hardwenzen said:

@hardwenzen said:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Those reviews are pointless as the OP is using Joe, so Joe it is. I mean using Joe is protoss level bad, and it really doesn't get any worse than that.

Joe's review of TLOU2 isn't bad and he has solid points. The other views do a better job though

ogvampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 ogvampire
Member since 2008 • 9123 Posts

@BlackShirt20: bringing politics into this forum again? dude... keep that trash out of here. you were warned before and yet you keep doing it. the Fox News forums are that way ---->

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10605 Posts

@i_p_daily:

So you're willing to make yourself look like a fool for a laugh?

Now the question is: Who's the jokes on really?

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

No clue why anybody cared even remotely for this, sony hyped it so much up with spiderman exclusive skin and frankly all i see is a boring as hell dud of a game.

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#49 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

Of course Joe was going to hate it ... with good reason of course.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 uninspiredcup

@Gatygun said:

No clue why anybody cared even remotely for this, sony hyped it so much up with spiderman exclusive skin and frankly all i see is a boring as hell dud of a game.

Given this was hot off the heels of (I think?) the biggest movie franchise of all time, or at least one of them, should have been a sure fire success.

Considering what it had to work with, seemed they really fucked this one up.