DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

He gave it a 4/10 and I got to say that he cover up what was wrong with the game and it's a good thing I rented this shitty game last week. It was nice and all, but one playthrough is just enough and I couldn't do another one, Hell not even platinum this game.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

My response that I posted in his video:

I totally agree.

A question though, a 4/10 is slightly below average? Huh, always been under the impression that anything below a 5 (out of ten) is a bad video game that verges on being broken.

---

The game is vapid. A stinking pile of bleh

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45101 Posts

So you didn't like the game, and decided to post someone else's negative review about it ? You do realize one could counter this by simply posting a positive review. There were plenty, check Amazon. It's a game that got mixed reactions.

R3FURBISHED

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 R3FURBISHED
Member since 2008 • 12408 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

So you didn't like the game, and decided to post someone else's negative review about it ? You do realize one could counter this by simply posting a positive review. There were plenty, check Amazon. It's a game that got mixed reactions.

Mixed by consumers, not by review sites such as GameSpot, IGN, Eurogamer (the popular ones, the ones that see traffic in the millions)

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#5  Edited By Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Look at that lamp! LOL

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@SolidGame_basic said:

And were did I say I didn't like it?

L0ngshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 L0ngshot
Member since 2014 • 516 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

So you like a game and are complaining about someone complaining of the bad parts in a game? There are plenty of people on amazon who will give good score for trash. Take goat simulator for example ... that game is total crap but got scores of 10 from consumers.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

But the cows keep telling me it's an awesome game.

Also if the cows tell us that we should ignore the whole of the gaming media's opinion on 5Club and The DisOrder, should we also ignore the whole gaming media's opinion on The Last of Us.

I think cows should make up their minds.

Avatar image for ghostwarrior786
ghostwarrior786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 ghostwarrior786
Member since 2005 • 5811 Posts

bitch ass joe is a known xbot. he didnt even have a ps3 last gen lmao

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SolidGame_basic

@R3FURBISHED said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

Mixed by consumers, not by review sites such as GameSpot, IGN, Eurogamer (the popular ones, the ones that see traffic in the millions)

Metacritic is 65 - even the website says that is mixed.

@davillain- said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

And were did I say I didn't like it?

You said you rented this "shitty game"

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@SolidGame_basic: Indeed I did but the Order has it's moments but that's about it.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@SolidGame_basic said:

This is Angry Joe, who does very good reviews and gets posted a lot here. No need to be upset at this.

KungfuKitten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#13  Edited By KungfuKitten
Member since 2006 • 27389 Posts

Killer console exclusives releasing left and right omg I may have to buy a PS4 now or that awesome fightstick yeah I'll buy that instead.
Windjammers > PS4.

Avatar image for deactivated-597794cd74015
deactivated-597794cd74015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#14 deactivated-597794cd74015
Member since 2012 • 961 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

Can you give me a positive review from someone who doesn't play repetitive AAA shooters all day ?

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

I have been tempted to get it, but i just can't justify supporting this kind of game development. Though i will rent it soon.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

Yeah, the game isn't brilliant. Shame, really. Wasted potential.

Avatar image for always_explicit
always_explicit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 always_explicit
Member since 2007 • 3379 Posts

Its a terrible game. The QTE's and the rinse and repeat boss battles are reason enough to steer clear from this title. Im glad I played it to look at the pretty graphics but honestly playing it is a chore.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#18 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

The more i see about this game the more i want to play it.. i'll probably get it sometime next month seriously everyone on friends list been playing it so its about time i give it a try too

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@finalstar2007 said:

The more i see about this game the more i want to play it.. i'll probably get it sometime next month seriously everyone on friends list been playing it so its about time i give it a try too

What exactly are you seeing... ?

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#20  Edited By finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@finalstar2007 said:

What exactly are you seeing... ?

An interesting game.

the whole old London theme ( like in Sherlock Holmes, dishonored, etc ) is very interesting

Avatar image for ShepardCommandr
ShepardCommandr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ShepardCommandr
Member since 2013 • 4939 Posts
Loading Video...

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SolidGame_basic

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

This is Angry Joe, who does very good reviews and gets posted a lot here. No need to be upset at this.

The game has already been out for a week and there has been plenty of negative review coverage on this forum. Also, if AngryJoe is allowed, then vgchartz should be permitted as well.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

I've been saying most of his complaints before the game launched.

The fact that some people still can't see the problem with the overall game design just shows their fanboyism. The sequel bait ending and lack of explanation for plot points, such has what The Order and Lycans even are, i just the topping.

But hey,

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING LAMP!!!!

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
@SolidGame_basic said:

The game has already been out for a week and there has been plenty of negative review coverage on this forum. Also, if AngryJoe is allowed, then vgchartz should be permitted as well.

Angry Joe just does reviews. A simple, subjective view at something.

VgChartz puts out numbers that are factually incorrect. If people disliking The Order bothers you so much, you can just stay out of those threads. Hell, make a thread asking if there's people out there that like the game, and discuss it with them.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 DEadliNE-Zero0

Ok, ok, this was funny

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#26 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

he gave tlou a 10/10 and even insulted xbots in that review. Well I don't expect much from you jankarcorp 2.

L0ngshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 L0ngshot
Member since 2014 • 516 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

hahahahaha what is this kid on about?

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

I lol'd at the live action QTE bit at the beginning of this video. This review was entertaining.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#29 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41533 Posts

@ghostwarrior786 said:

Even though most of his reviews come from either PC versions of multiplats and/or PS4 games in recent memory?

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

yeah, seems like a rental or a bargin bin purchase, nothing more. No way im spending $60 on this.

drinkerofjuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#31  Edited By drinkerofjuice
Member since 2007 • 4567 Posts

It'll always have that lamp though. Nothing anyone says will ever take that away.

It's a damn shame that this ended up being the PS4's version of Ryse, because Ryse was fucking awful.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Snugenz

@SolidGame_basic said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

Wow, you're ridiculous.

Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator

@SolidGame_basic said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

I still haven't played the game so I won't bother watching a 30 minute review. What I will say is that a lot of negative reviews as of late seem to be stressing lack of gameplay. Most of these big releases are more experiences than games, and the odd thing is that it isn't as if this occurred all of a sudden. Most people complaining likely went out and bought all of these types of "games" last gen. So hating on a product because it isn't to ones liking simply doesn't make sense. The medium has changed and reviews need to look at the criteria.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Snugenz

@Heirren said:

I still haven't played the game so I won't bother watching a 30 minute review. What I will say is that a lot of negative reviews as of late seem to be stressing lack of gameplay. Most of these big releases are more experiences than games, and the odd thing is that it isn't as if this occurred all of a sudden. Most people complaining likely went out and bought all of these types of "games" last gen. So hating on a product because it isn't to ones liking simply doesn't make sense. The medium has changed and reviews need to look at the criteria.

Who are you trying to convince with these excuses?.

"Experiences"... seriously?

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SolidGame_basic

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

Resorting to high school deflection techniques. Nice!

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#38  Edited By PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

That beginning is just great. This gonna be good.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 DEadliNE-Zero0

@Heirren said:

If in truth, with every honest fiber in your body, you cannot see the difference in level and gameplay design between The Order 1886 and other third person shooters, like Uncharted, TLOU, Tomb Raider, The Evil Within, aswell has fps and many other action oriented linear games, i pray for you.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

@SolidGame_basic said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 SolidGame_basic

@Heirren said:

I agree. This game was trashed even before it came out. People were posting videos of it and giving it bad press. The developer put in a lot of effort into this game, and they tried to make something different. They didn't quite get there, but still, they should be commended for trying something new. Whereas the online culture just wants to encourage blind hate. There are plenty of products - not just in gaming - that were trashed by critics, but then later became recognized and enjoyed by many.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Snugenz

@SolidGame_basic said:

@Heirren said:

I agree. This game was trashed even before it came out. People were posting videos of it and giving it bad press. The developer put in a lot of effort into this game, and they tried to make something different. They didn't quite get there, but still, they should be commended for trying something new. Whereas the online culture just wants to encourage blind hate. There are plenty of products - not just in gaming - that were trashed by critics, but then later became recognized and enjoyed by many.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@Snugenz said:

@Heirren said:

They aren't excuses. As I said I have not played it. This isn't really about The Order, but reviews in general. For example, I personally could not get into Heavy Rain. Its design was not to my liking. It lacked any kind of actual gameplay. However, a lot of people really enjoyed the experience, apparently. What I still bring into question is this "game" winning "game of the year". A game has gameplay, yet Heavy Rain was more of an interactive story, if that makes sense. The title of "game" almost doesn't adhere to a lot of titles coming out in the last 8 years or so--if software like this is to receive such acclaim it should be under something as "title of the year" instead of "game of the year".

drinkerofjuice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#44  Edited By drinkerofjuice
Member since 2007 • 4567 Posts

@Heirren said:

Last I checked, video games always had gameplay as a focal point. How is it that the medium has changed to (unsuccessfully) replicating another medium?

Also keep in mind that they're not just stressing a lack of gameplay, but downright mediocre gameplay as well. If they wanted to make this cinematically charged, then they would have been much better off just making this a film.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Snugenz
@Heirren said:

@Snugenz said:

@Heirren said:

They aren't excuses. As I said I have not played it. This isn't really about The Order, but reviews in general. For example, I personally could not get into Heavy Rain. Its design was not to my liking. It lacked any kind of actual gameplay. However, a lot of people really enjoyed the experience, apparently. What I still bring into question is this "game" winning "game of the year". A game has gameplay, yet Heavy Rain was more of an interactive story, if that makes sense. The title of "game" almost doesn't adhere to a lot of titles coming out in the last 8 years or so--if software like this is to receive such acclaim it should be under something as "title of the year" instead of "game of the year".

People aren't only criticizing the lack of gameplay, they're criticizing the quality of that gameplay and the other apparently poor decisions that were made when making this game.

If it pleases you, the general consensus on The Order 1886 is that it's an entirely mediocre experience.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@princessgomez92 said:

That beginning is just great. This gonna be good.

Indeed.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Snugenz

@SolidGame_basic said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

@SolidGame_basic said:

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

So because AngryJoe has a different opinion than you do he's irrelevant and comparable to VG Chartz, wut...

I'll just leave this here.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 DaVillain  Moderator  Online

@Snugenz: To be fair, I rather play TLOU then 1886 cause with TLOU, you get way more replay value, awesome characters to get into, has MP, and most of all, Angry Joe gave the remastered a 10/10 and that was a PS4 exclusive. TLOU remastered ain't got nothing on 1886. Just saying.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Now I know its a good game and a must play.

Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Snugenz

@davillain- said:

@Snugenz: To be fair, I rather play TLOU then 1886 cause with TLOU, you get way more replay value, awesome characters to get into, has MP, and most of all, Angry Joe gave the remastered a 10/10 and that was a PS4 exclusive. TLOU remastered ain't got nothing on 1886. Just saying.

Oh i 100% agree, i loved TLOU and Joe's review was spot on for that game aswell.