And this is the reason why the XBO keep underperforming.

• 97 results
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/undertale

This is a fantastic RPG got it on PC already when it was exclusive,but now makes the jump to PS4 and yes another game that skips the xbox one,while you may cry about how shitty it looks or been an RPG,this is a fantastic game.

It has 92% on PC so i don't expect to go under 90,this is the real reason why the xbox one keeps underperforming,the xbox one is not getting games like this,and the few games it gets turn to be ok or good not something like Undertale.

This game doesn't appeal to the bast majority of gamers but is here to play never the less for those who this game can appeal is a bumpy ride with lots of spins and surprises i really recommend it specially to those who love old style RPG like Earthbound.

Tormentos 2 deformed Thumb up of approval for this game.

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

Looks crap

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56061 Posts

Can't say I'm surprise, I been saying this for a very long time now, games is what makes the console sell, NOT Power alone. PS4 has lots of exclusive games, it's no wonder why PS4 is in the lead, even Nintendo Switch is still in high demands, it has worthy exclusive games to back up the damn system, not it's lack of raw specs. Xbox One is sooo lacking in games, it's missing out Persona 5, LawBreakers, Street Fighter 5 and now Undertale. I'm sorry but missing out good games makes the system look bad without games.

MS could've use all that money for new IP games then them to waste it all on X1X.

BTW, I didn't know Undertale is on PS4 now, I enjoy Undertale on PC last year, I didn't think it'll ever come to consoles. I also hope Undertale makes it's way to Switch in the future.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

Wouldn't even have played this in 1991

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13663 Posts

Maybe the developer or publisher wasn't sure dude bros would like it. I'm sure there's a good reason it's not on Xbox.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

Color me interested. Will check it out on PC probably.

Lots of good third party developers skipping the X1, for the 1X being the king of third party games like lemmings claim it sure as hell will be missing a quite significant and quality bunch lol.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52425 Posts

Undertale is dead.

Meanwhile, Playerunknown's Battlegrounds will be best played on Xbox One X One X1. The future.

lrdfancypants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 lrdfancypants
Member since 2014 • 3850 Posts

Looks like something from my Vic 20 when I was a kid.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44049 Posts

@sts106mat said:

LOL

@Evo_nine said:

Looks crap

@commander said:

Hahahahahahaha :P

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#11  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

hahahahaha good one. More than enough critically acclaimed games on XOne, I cannot keep up. Especially RPG games, are you fucking kidding.....I'm lucky if I can play 2 per year, tons of them sitting in my backlog. Pillars of Eternity coming soon. Then Path of Exile, but that's more action, more to my liking....oops, that one is skipping PS4 though, too bad for you TC...or...

Shithead doesn't care about gaming, you're just using scores to further your petty arguments.

What about this game, doesn't fit your narrative TC, not making threads about that one?

Ah right, my bad.....I forgot, you're not a gamer TC.....you don't give a shit about gaming. Well guess what, that game looks interesting to me, despite the "Flop" score. But I certainly won't be discussing the merits of that game with a non-gamer.

poptart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 poptart
Member since 2003 • 7298 Posts

Come now Tormentos lets not exaggerate - your PC isn't powerful enough to run this.

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34595 Posts

Ummm.. I don't think that is why the XB1 keeps underperforming.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lexxluger
Member since 2017 • 599 Posts

Well this game here I know is on PS4 and I don't think it's on xbox one and it is absolutely one of the best games of the generation.

Absolutely fantastic, I can't even believe it's a indie with how much the put into this little game. lol I've put over 50 hours in to this title and The Witcher 3 and Uncharted 3 didn't even get an 8th of that time invested from me. I feel some xbox owners really missed out on this one.

On topic:

Games like Undertale is the reason why xbox one is failing?

LOL don't be silly. Not even the fantastic game I mentioned above is the reason why the xbox one is failing. It's the big highly publicized AAA titles that get casuals attention that gain a system success, and xbox one simply doesn't have enough to command people's interest, it's as simple as that.

if small titles like these are the reason for xbox one's "failure" then explain Nintendo Switchs sucess?? lol Nintendo pretty much rides ONLY on their big AAA projects and that is honestly enough.

Nintendo: has: Zelda, Mario Odyssey, Splatoon, Mario Cart

Sony: has Uncharted, Bloodborne, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5

MS: has...Halo, Forza, Gears

Do you honestly think casuals would even know about an "Undertale"? The very idea is laughable.

Titles like Undertale and Salt and Sanctuary are perks of a system who's AAA titles have gained a large pool of gamers that are more likely to buy these smaller titles than a system with a smaller selection of gamers.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#15  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

@davillain-: Right, you mention Lawbreakers, but you don't care the most popular online game now is soon coming to XOne (PUBG). Like Xbox One needs more online shooters in the first place, lol. I'm more interested in PUBG anyways. Undertale is a PC port, and Xbox One has tons of those that are not on PS4 yet, upcoming critically acclaimed titles like Path of Exile, played the beta and absolutely loved it, stoked for release.

EverSpace, Rogue-like SCi-fi space shooter, PC-XOne, exclusive again(for now anyways), well reviewed. Slime Rancher, well reviewed and not on PS4. Many more I can mention, but the bottom line is that even though the PS4 has more exclusives such as P5, I am more than satisfied with the XOne library, it has me covered in all genres. I'm happy Microsoft is "wasting resources" on the X1X soon, and quite pleased they are not listening to people like you, to be quite honest.

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

Undertale - 2.7 million sales since September 2015

PUBG - 7 million sales since March 2017

I would say Xbox picked the right game this time. PUBG will move consoles. Undertale? Not so much...

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By tormentos

@Alucard_Prime said:

hahahahaha good one. More than enough critically acclaimed games on XOne, I cannot keep up. Especially RPG games, are you fucking kidding.....I'm lucky if I can play 2 per year, tons of them sitting in my backlog. Pillars of Eternity coming soon. Then Path of Exile, but that's more action, more to my liking....oops, that one is skipping PS4 though, too bad for you TC...or...

Shithead doesn't care about gaming, you're just using scores to further your petty arguments.

What about this game, doesn't fit your narrative TC, not making threads about that one?

Ah right, my bad.....I forgot, you're not a gamer TC.....you don't give a shit about gaming. Well guess what, that game looks interesting to me, despite the "Flop" score. But I certainly won't be discussing the merits of that game with a non-gamer.

First things first nice tantrum you just threw there...lol

Now let me ask you this what so call critical acclaim games the xbox one has that you are playing? The machine has get basically garbage this year,Halo MCC is about the most notorious and even than flopped.

But i am use to see lemmings make this out of touch with reality arguments before so no surprise there...

But i guess you have me figure out i use the game because of the score not because i am a gamer who like the game.

@tormentos said:

@cinematicgalore: you a day late and a few dollars short.

Fantastic game by the way.

@tormentos said:
@Gue1 said:

it's only 10 reviews dude.... Let's talk again when the game receives at least 70 scores from 70 different sources and is still able to maintain a 90+ metascore like Naughty God's games.

I don't think that will happen,in fact i think it should not is a good game,maybe i love old stile gaming to much but it is cool.

https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/undertale-8bit-rpg-pc-exclusive-has-a-97-metascore-32648200/

That is why i time travel 1 year and 10 months to claim the game was fantastic and defend it from a COW who claim it would go down on score..

Thank god for my amazing time traveling powers,but i guess you are right i use the game because it has a good score not because i enjoyed the game on PC long ago.

Oh look you are downplaying Undertale based on your particular taste,so you like Path to exile because it is more to your liking action right? Now how does that change the fact that the game is on PS4 and is a GREAT game?

Oh it doesn't ...lol

Oh Look matterfall another game not on xbox one,it has 76 on metacritic you know,that higher than several xbox one games of your liking,but you had to show gamespot score to prove your point gamespot is harsh in some games is ok.

Oh that game look interesting to you despite the gamespot flop score you say,maybe it is because it remind you of this..

Again Nice Tantrum bro..

Avatar image for deactivated-5a30e101a977c
deactivated-5a30e101a977c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 deactivated-5a30e101a977c
Member since 2006 • 5970 Posts

/thread

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

I'm sorry, but Undertale is extremely overrated. It is a good game with a lot of choices that DO matter, sure, I give it that. But it's nowhere near the masterpiece some Youtubers pushed it to be. It's just another one of those "OMG Jack Septic Eye played it and cried, I love how emotional the game is" or "hahaha, Markiplier got scared from that random flower" game.

Again, not saying it is a bad game, but it is NOT amongst the best games ever made.

(also lol, only 4 critics)

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DaVillain  Moderator

@Alucard_Prime said:

@davillain-: Right, you mention Lawbreakers, but you don't care the most popular online game now is soon coming to XOne (PUBG). Like Xbox One needs more online shooters in the first place, lol. I'm more interested in PUBG anyways. Undertale is a PC port, and Xbox One has tons of those that are not on PS4 yet, upcoming critically acclaimed titles like Path of Exile, played the beta and absolutely loved it, stoked for release.

EverSpace, Rogue-like SCi-fi space shooter, PC-XOne, exclusive again(for now anyways), well reviewed. Slime Rancher, well reviewed and not on PS4. Many more I can mention, but the bottom line is that even though the PS4 has more exclusives such as P5, I am more than satisfied with the XOne library, it has me covered in all genres. I'm happy Microsoft is "wasting resources" on the X1X soon, and quite pleased they are not listening to people like you, to be quite honest.

TBH, I really never heard of PUBG (PlayersUnknown's Battleground) until I read few gamers here have mention it. I didn't bother to look into the game so I wouldn't know nothing about it.

My point is, Xbox One needs more variety of exclusive games. You do want to see MS investing more new IP games, do you not?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

This right here folks will be a system seller!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 tormentos

@ArchoNils2:

Thats nice but the game been overrated is a matter of OPINIONS IN THIS CASE YOURS.

It doesnt change the fact that is a high score well received game on pc.

The game is on PC and has 92 with more than 40 reviews,is the same exact game so yeah the fact that it has 4 sources on ps4 mean little.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 tormentos

@davillain-:

Na he dont anything but dudebro games so unless it is a dudebro recycle reskinned game is not interesting to him.

My point isnt even about Undertale is about the fact that the xbox ia lacking greatly behind the ps4 game wise and the ps4 continues to get more and more games while many of those skip the xbox one.

Like you say the xbox one needs more variety.

k--m--k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#24  Edited By k--m--k
Member since 2007 • 2799 Posts

Oh, it is this game again.

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

@tormentos said:

@ArchoNils2:

Thats nice but the game been overrated is a matter of OPINIONS IN THIS CASE YOURS.

It doesnt change the fact that is a high score well received game on pc.

The game is on PC and has 92 with more than 40 reviews,is the same exact game so yeah the fact that it has 4 sources on ps4 mean little.

Guess what, all my posts are my opinion, go figure. But I can edit an IMO into my post if it makes you happy.

It's true, it did get high scores and guess what, I stated it's IMO a good game. I just think (IMO) people overrate it when they praise it as the best game or best RPG ever when. IMO it wasn't even close to being a top PC RPG of 2015. A year that had games like (here's a fact. I don't know what's the reverse of IMO) Witcher 3, Pillars of Eternity and Fallout 4. It is also a fact that it got pushed a lot by popular Youtubers and, now it's my opinion, IMO many wouldn't even have cared to review it (so good) if it wasn't for the hype. That aside, IMO, rating isn't everything, especially not for me. I like some games that are rated low and dislikesome games that are being rated high.

... See how stupid a text looks, when you have to point out what's an opinion and what's a fact?

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

So if Xbox One had gotten Undertale and PS4 didn't, then 20 million people would have sold their PS4's to get Xbox One's???

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

don't think a 2 year old game that can run on a potato is really pushing things one way or the other

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

Xbox One X cant play Undertale, not enough power for 4K/60fps

CanYouDiglt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CanYouDiglt
Member since 2009 • 8474 Posts

and this is why so few people post on here now because of threads like this.

The entire thread is bashing the Xbox because of a PS4 game that is also on the PC but yet Sony fans are on endless damage control about the Xbox games that are also on PC.

That is the problem when some of the mods are as big of Sony fanboys as tormentos

DeonSpurlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DeonSpurlin
Member since 2017 • 16 Posts

LOL

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@CanYouDiglt said:

The entire thread is bashing the Xbox because of a PS4 game that is also on the PC but yet Sony fans are on endless damage control about the Xbox games that are also on PC.

That is the problem when some of the mods are as big of Sony fanboys as tormentos

Exactly not to mention some of the mods contribute with Xbox smear threads. The TC doesn't even own a PS4, capable gaming PC nor does he play the games he praises. This place is a far cry from 2003 and the mods are partly to blame

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

I was told Undertale would never come to consoles.

Now, I laugh last.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@CanYouDiglt said:

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#34 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

so an earthbound spiritual successor? pass...

ill wait for mother 4

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 tormentos

@drummerdave9099:

I believe 25 millions would have got an xbox one if it was on xbo and not on ps4.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@commander said:

Why?

slimster2309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#37 slimster2309
Member since 2017 • 68 Posts

@CanYouDiglt said:

Imo, there's a difference between a game coming to a console from PC after it's initial release and a game releasing on both PC and a console near or at the same time. Undertale stands as a good example of this for PS4, while an example for Xbox One would be PUBG.

Although I am a relatively new user on these threads, I thought SW was for making threads supporting their console or bashing the other side. Users waging war against the other consoles, by either supporting the strengths of their console(hardware, software, services, etc.) or critiquing their opponents weaknesses.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12061 Posts

@CanYouDiglt said:

This.

So now a multi-plat that is on PC also is the reason The One sucks?

Sony Fan continue to be the clowns of SW.

ellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By ellos
Member since 2015 • 2532 Posts

@goldenelementxl said:

Undertale - 2.7 million sales since September 2015

PUBG - 7 million sales since March 2017

I would say Xbox picked the right game this time. PUBG will move consoles. Undertale? Not so much...

Going to use this comparison as an example. I get the point he is trying to make. Games like Undertale with that 2 million sales are important to the overall hardware install base. They bring different consumers. The flaw to his point are that microsoft is not winning anything right now to worry about variety in the install base. PUBG matters a lot and a good pick up for MS. For sony though I wouldn't be surprised if say something like singstar even with lower sales then the next COD is more effective at this point. This is as long as its successful enough like Undertale there.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

@kingtito said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

Exactly not to mention some of the mods contribute with Xbox smear threads. The TC doesn't even own a PS4, capable gaming PC nor does he play the games he praises. This place is a far cry from 2003 and the mods are partly to blame

This just confirms lemmings are the biggest fanboy crybabies ever to grace gaming. Lol the definition of exclusive this gen is being used because YOU lemmings cried so much that exclusives should be compared machine to machine since the Xbox One has no real exclusives anymore and now you're crying because the definition to appease your feelings is hurting your feelings back. LMAO, you're the most pathetic crybaby bunch

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@pinkanimal said:
@kingtito said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

This just confirms lemmings are the biggest fanboy crybabies ever to grace gaming. Lol the definition of exclusive this gen is being used because YOU lemmings cried so much that exclusives should be compared machine to machine since the Xbox One has no real exclusives anymore and now you're crying because the definition to appease your feelings is hurting your feelings back. LMAO, you're the most pathetic crybaby bunch

Meanwhile.....pink comes in crying about lems crying about exclusives. You poor little cow playing the victim as most cows do. This upcoming Scorpio release sure has you shook kid.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

That is why sales do matter. To get support from developers, I know some people will not like this games but the more new games it gets the better for buyers.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 DaVillain  Moderator

@CanYouDiglt said:

LOL riiiiiight. Mods picking sides of a console, please. We have dismiss that theory.

Unless you can name these so-called fanboy mods here, who are they?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 DrLostRib

@davillain- said:
@CanYouDiglt said:

LOL riiiiiight. Mods picking sides of a console, please. We have dismiss that theory.

Unless you can name these so-called fanboy mods here, who are they?

I think @charizard1605 was mean to him once

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 DaVillain  Moderator

@drlostrib: All I know is charizard1605 is a grand Master Sheep. Never took him for a Sony fanboy.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DrLostRib

@davillain- said:

@drlostrib: All I know is charizard1605 is a grand Master Sheep. Never took him for a Sony fanboy.

he is king of the smear campaign

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ni6htmare01

@davillain- said:

lol didn't some lems claim that he started a lot of Xbox smear campaigns ???

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator

@ni6htmare01: @drlostrib: I forgot about the smear campaign lol. (But he's still a Sheep guy)

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@Juub1990 said:
@commander said:

Why?

It looks boring

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ni6htmare01

@davillain- said:

@ni6htmare01: @drlostrib: I forgot about the smear campaign lol. (But he's still a Sheep guy)

Lol I guess Lems can still call him Xbox haters