Amazon to give 30 free games for Prime Day! Wowza!

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45097 Posts

https://primegaming.blog/start-freeloading-over-30-games-with-prime-gaming-for-prime-day-2022-4a760c6cdb75

Start Freeloading Over 30 Games with Prime Gaming For Prime Day 2022

Amazon Prime members are in for a real treat! Prime Gaming is thrilled to offer members even more free games as part of this year’s Prime Day offers, happening on July 12–13.

During Prime Day, Prime members can claim more than 30 free games, including Mass Effect Legendary Edition — which includes the award-winning Mass Effecttrilogy — GRID™ Legends, Need for Speed™ Heat, Star Wars™ Jedi Knight — Jedi Academy™ and more highlighted below.

• GRIDâ„¢ Legends: Bring instant thrills and iconic racing moments in the world’s most incredible cars, with action and drama everywhere you look. Create and dominate dream race events, hop into live races, experience a dramatic virtual production story, and embrace the sensation of spectacular racing!
  • Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Relive the epic saga and prepare for an unforgettable adventure in the highly acclaimed trilogy. The Mass Effect Legendary Edition includes single-player base content and over 40 DLC from Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, and Mass Effect 3 games, including promo weapons, armors, and packs, remastered and optimized for 4K Ultra HD.
  • Need for Speedâ„¢ Heat: Hustle by day and risk it all at night in Need for Speed Heat, an adrenaline-fueled street racer where the lines of the law fade as the sun starts to set. By day, Palm City hosts the Speedhunter Showdown, a sanctioned competition where you earn Bank to customize and upgrade your high-performance cars. At night, ramp up the intensity in illicit street races that build your reputation, getting you access to bigger races and better parts. But stay ready — cops are waiting and not all of them play fair.
  • Star Warsâ„¢ Jedi Knight — Jedi Academyâ„¢: Forge your weapon and follow the path of the Jedi in the fourth and final installment of the highly acclaimed Jedi Knight series. Take on the role of a new student eager to learn the ways of the Force from Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. Interact with famous Star Wars characters in many classic Star Wars locations as you face the ultimate choice: Fight for good and freedom on the light side, or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side.
  • Star Warsâ„¢ Jedi Knight II — Jedi Outcastâ„¢: A first- and third-person shooter game where the legacy of Star Wars Dark Forces and Star Wars Jedi Knight lives on in the intense action of Jedi Outcast. As Kyle Katarn, agent of the New Republic, use your lightsaber and the full power of the Force to combat a new evil plaguing the galaxy.
  • Star Warsâ„¢ Republic Commandoâ„¢: In this critically acclaimed tactical first-person shooter, chaos has erupted throughout the galaxy. As leader of an elite squad of Republic Commandos, your mission is to infiltrate, dominate, and ultimately, annihilate the enemy. Your squad will follow your orders and your lead, working together as a team — instinctively, intelligently, instantly. You are their leader. They are your weapon.

Leading up to Prime Day, from June 21 through July 13, Prime members can start freeloading more than 25 indie games instantly, featuring past favorites and first-time releases on Prime Gaming, including:

• 10 Second Ninja X
  • 8Doors: Arum’s Afterlife Adventure
  • Addling Adventures
  • Bang Bang Racing
  • Clouds & Sheep 2
  • Death Squared
  • Fatal Fury Special
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
  • Gone Viral
  • HUE
  • Manual Samuel
  • Metal Slug 2
  • Metal Unit
  • Pumped BMX Pro
  • Puzzle of the Year — 10 Pack
  • Rain World
  • Road Trip — 3 Pack
  • Samurai Shodown II
  • Serial Cleaner
  • The Crow’s Eye
  • The Darkside Detective
  • The King of Fighters 2000
  • The King of Fighters 2002
  • The Metronomicon: Slay the Dance Floor

Wow, this is pretty cool! Will you be picking this up, SW?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58917 Posts

Use to shit on prime, but gotta admit pretty good service now.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38855 Posts

Never paid for prime, and only had it for a few times when a free month is offered. Not interested in any of those titles.

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#4 with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

not a Prime member but i'd grab GRID: Legends at least from this.

Also, anyone who hasn't played NFS: Heat and can get it here should give it a try. its actually not a bad racing game at all, has an annoying story/dialogue but its mostly good fun and looks quite nice.

Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Miyomatic
Member since 2005 • 3541 Posts

I have Prime anyways so sure. Pretty good list.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45097 Posts

@Miyomatic said:

I have Prime anyways so sure. Pretty good list.

yea, if you already have Prime, it's like a no brainer!

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#7 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7201 Posts

Either day 1 or GTFO!

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#8  Edited By WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9543 Posts

I guess I'll add them to a list of games I may never play on PC since I have Prime.. lol.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56082 Posts

Word to the wise everyone. If you don't have Amazon Prime, just use someone's Amazon Prime account such as a family member (thanks mom) who loves shopping on Amazon. Claim the freebie games and send it to your personal E-Mail account to claimed the game. So basically you really don't need to sub to Amazon Prime so it's basically a loophole and can't do that with PS+/Gold.

my_user_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 my_user_name
Member since 2019 • 1234 Posts

Are these Steam keys?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points