All fanboyisn aside, what's really going on (Def Jam Icon demo/PSN related)

• 53 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Yellow_Rose
Member since 2002 • 16739 Posts

Seriously, how many demos from third party game makers mave released for Xbox Live Marketplace with Def Jam Icons being the recent?

Isn't that game releasing for both 360 and PS3 the same day?  So where's the PSN demo?

What's stopping these developers from releasing demo to a freen online service? 

Not trying to bash, but doesn't that seem odd?

DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts
it's odd that PSN hasn't gotten it yet. They're bound to get it soon I'm guessing.
SunLord592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 SunLord592
Member since 2003 • 2651 Posts
well sure, but you gotta remember. xbox live members are paying for service. we expect to get demos for almost all games. while PSN is free. they will be looked over. seeing that MS likely pays developers to make the demos, or the developers do it on there own free will because if its a good game it gets the pre orders higher. 
Dragonblade01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Dragonblade01
Member since 2004 • 5747 Posts
not really, my guess would have to be that they are hesitant about PSN because it is so new; especially compared to xbox live which has been out for 4-5 years
metalmonkey268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 metalmonkey268
Member since 2004 • 480 Posts
On the subject of the demo alone.

The demo sucks, worst fighting system I've seen in a long time
TheOrigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheOrigin
Member since 2004 • 2006 Posts

not really, my guess would have to be that they are hesitant about PSN because it is so new; especially compared to xbox live which has been out for 4-5 yearsDragonblade01

That wouldn't have anything to do with a downloadable demo.  I think it's possible that there isn't as much incintive to release PSN downloads.  Have you noticed most of PSN's downloads are first party? 

Ken0690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ken0690
Member since 2004 • 949 Posts
Well, idc the demo suks IMO
Dragonblade01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dragonblade01
On the subject of the demo alone.

The demo sucks, worst fighting system I've seen in a long time
metalmonkey268

fortunately the demo gives the devs a chance to hear feedback from gameres so that they can change things as they see fit

but you have to admit that the whole music aspect of the fighting system, while probably thought up at a bar, has potential if handled correctly
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nanomecha4
Member since 2007 • 458 Posts
Microsoft paying off Publishers again to bring it to their service first...whats new?
Avatar image for nextgengaming18
nextgengaming18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nextgengaming18
Member since 2006 • 2719 Posts
Microsoft paying off Publishers again to bring it to their service first...whats new?nanomecha4
What are you talking about?
xboxdude333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xboxdude333
Member since 2005 • 510 Posts
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Microsoft paying off Publishers again to bring it to their service first...whats new?nextgengaming18

Jst ignore him he blames EVERYTHING on Microsoft
nanomecha4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 nanomecha4
Member since 2007 • 458 Posts
[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Microsoft paying off Publishers again to bring it to their service first...whats new?nextgengaming18

The crappy def jam demo no one cares about?
Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Yellow_Rose

Microsoft paying off Publishers again to bring it to their service first...whats new?nanomecha4

So how much did MS pay Sony to release Motorstorm in Japan half-baked? ;)

Dragonblade01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Dragonblade01

you think that is a bad thing? after all, microsoft is a business, if they can get it before anyone else then it would make since for them to go for it
Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Yellow_Rose

[QUOTE="nextgengaming18"][QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Microsoft paying off Publishers again to bring it to their service first...whats new?nanomecha4

You care enough to be responding in this thread.

It would be nice if the PS3 got to make that decision, wouldn't it?

wmc540

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 wmc540
Member since 2006 • 2620 Posts

[QUOTE="nanomecha4"][QUOTE="nextgengaming18"][QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Microsoft paying off Publishers again to bring it to their service first...whats new?Yellow_Rose

You care enough to be responding in this thread.

It would be nice if the PS3 got to make that decision, wouldn't it?

This isn't his only thread where he has pointed out how much he hates a demo he hasn't played yet.
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Me_Ur_Daddy
Member since 2007 • 155 Posts
might have to do with the fact that psn is about 2-3 months old and live is what 4 years old ? of course live has better servers so this point is moot and another attemt to bash psn because this is about the 10th thread i've seen about this today.
Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Yellow_Rose

might have to do with the fact that psn is about 2-3 months old and live is what 4 years old ? of course live has better servers so this point is moot and another attemt to bash psn because this is about the 10th thread i've seen about this today.Me_Ur_Daddy

So let me get this straight.

PSN can handle a 800mb downloadable game (Tekken DR HD) but it can't handle a 380mb demo?

iammason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 iammason
Member since 2004 • 4189 Posts
BECAUSE MISCROSOFT USES OUR SUBSCRIPTION MONEY FOR DEMOS AND OTHER CONTENT [/thread]
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Me_Ur_Daddy

[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Microsoft paying off Publishers again to bring it to their service first...whats new?Yellow_Rose

well, how many hundreds of millions did MS lose on the japan launch and months thereafter ? ;)
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Me_Ur_Daddy

[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"]might have to do with the fact that psn is about 2-3 months old and live is what 4 years old ? of course live has better servers so this point is moot and another attemt to bash psn because this is about the 10th thread i've seen about this today.Yellow_Rose

PSN can handle a 800mb downloadable game (Tekken DR HD) but it can't handle a 380mb demo?

dude do you understand what you are talking about or are you just lost ? do you know how long it takes to download that game/demo with all the congestion and outdated servers that they will have to upgrade soon ? i bet you thought you were owning someone with that smart *** post too :lol:
yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#22 yoshi_64
Member since 2003 • 25261 Posts
The way I see it, perhaps Sony hasn't developed a good enough relationship with publishers to have them dedicate their man power and create these demos to send to Sony, so Sony can put them on their service. Yeah, XBL gets them free, but hey we pay for the service, and no doubt MS puts some money to help out. Not saying it's a bad thing of course. However, Sony's PSN really isn't solid yet from what I hear. I've yet to try it, as I don't have a PS3 yet, but I would imagine that publishers won't take the time to create a demo for an online service, that doesn't get any way to help pay for the costs. I dunno... just felt like saying something
yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 yoshi_64
[QUOTE="Yellow_Rose"]

[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"]might have to do with the fact that psn is about 2-3 months old and live is what 4 years old ? of course live has better servers so this point is moot and another attemt to bash psn because this is about the 10th thread i've seen about this today.Me_Ur_Daddy

dude do you understand what you are talking about or are you just lost ? do you know how long it takes to download that game/demo with all the congestion and outdated servers that they will have to upgrade soon ? i bet you thought you were owning someone with that smart *** post too :lol:

He's likely asking the question, because Sony is promising "All the stuff of XBL but FREE!" you know... and yet it's not even getting DEMOS of all things.
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Me_Ur_Daddy
[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"][QUOTE="Yellow_Rose"]

[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"]might have to do with the fact that psn is about 2-3 months old and live is what 4 years old ? of course live has better servers so this point is moot and another attemt to bash psn because this is about the 10th thread i've seen about this today.yoshi_64

He's likely asking the question, because Sony is promising "All the stuff of XBL but FREE!" you know... and yet it's not even getting DEMOS of all things.

its only a season old, give it some time jeez, you guys act like live was this almighty service 2 months after launch. live took time to build up their service and it was being paid for, psn will have to build with out subscriptions, just have some patience. this really IS the ADD generation :lol:
wmc540

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 wmc540
Member since 2006 • 2620 Posts
Playstation has only been online for 2-3 months???
Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Yellow_Rose
[QUOTE="Yellow_Rose"]

[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Microsoft paying off Publishers again to bring it to their service first...whats new?Me_Ur_Daddy

well, how many hundreds of millions did MS lose on the japan launch and months thereafter ? ;)

It was less than the 470 million Sony has lost on the PS3 so far ;)

Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Yellow_Rose
[QUOTE="Yellow_Rose"]

[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"]might have to do with the fact that psn is about 2-3 months old and live is what 4 years old ? of course live has better servers so this point is moot and another attemt to bash psn because this is about the 10th thread i've seen about this today.Me_Ur_Daddy

Tell you what, why don't you be a good little boy and answer my question.

yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 yoshi_64

He's likely asking the question, because Sony is promising "All the stuff of XBL but FREE!" you know... and yet it's not even getting DEMOS of all things. Me_Ur_Daddy
its only a season old, give it some time jeez, you guys act like live was this almighty service 2 months after launch. live took time to build up their service and it was being paid for, psn will have to build with out subscriptions, just have some patience. this really IS the ADD generation :lol:

Mind pointing out where I was being hasty and irrational? :| .... I thought so.

I'm only re-stating what Sony said themselves. I for one don't care as I don't have a PS3 yet anyways, but to say you'll offer the premium services of XBL for free... well you'd hope they kept SOME promises. Right now, from what I hear it's nowhere near that. (No unified friend's list, no achievements, lack luster service of DLC, and more. )

I also never said it WON'T improve. So thank you for being the hasty irrational one. Jumping to baseless assumptions and accusations.

Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Yellow_Rose

The way I see it, perhaps Sony hasn't developed a good enough relationship with publishers to have them dedicate their man power and create these demos to send to Sony, so Sony can put them on their service. Yeah, XBL gets them free, but hey we pay for the service, and no doubt MS puts some money to help out. Not saying it's a bad thing of course. However, Sony's PSN really isn't solid yet from what I hear. I've yet to try it, as I don't have a PS3 yet, but I would imagine that publishers won't take the time to create a demo for an online service, that doesn't get any way to help pay for the costs. I dunno... just felt like saying somethingyoshi_64

So what you're saying is the market leader for 12 years don't have a good relation with publishers? :?

Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Me_Ur_Daddy

[QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Microsoft paying off Publishers again to bring it to their service first...whats new?Yellow_Rose

It was less than the 470 million Sony has lost on the PS3 so far ;)

MS spent more than that on advertising alone...

[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"]might have to do with the fact that psn is about 2-3 months old and live is what 4 years old ? of course live has better servers so this point is moot and another attemt to bash psn because this is about the 10th thread i've seen about this today.Yellow_Rose

Tell you what, why don't you be a good little boy and answer my question.

why dont you be a good little girly and respond to my other post, or continue playing viva pinata while bill gates laughs at your expense
Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Yellow_Rose

its only a season old, give it some time jeez, you guys act like live was this almighty service 2 months after launch. live took time to build up their service and it was being paid for, psn will have to build with out subscriptions, just have some patience. this really IS the ADD generation :lol:Me_Ur_Daddy

In other words:

www.thisiswaiting.com  :lol:

Kayrod29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#32 Kayrod29
Member since 2005 • 5301 Posts
[QUOTE="nextgengaming18"][QUOTE="nanomecha4"]Microsoft paying off Publishers again to bring it to their service first...whats new?nanomecha4

Ha Ha, thats why every PS3 owner was asking, where the PSN demo was at, self-owned.
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Me_Ur_Daddy

[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"]He's likely asking the question, because Sony is promising "All the stuff of XBL but FREE!" you know... and yet it's not even getting DEMOS of all things. yoshi_64

Mind pointing out where I was being hasty and irrational? :| .... I thought so.

I'm only re-stating what Sony said themselves. I for one don't care as I don't have a PS3 yet anyways, but to say you'll offer the premium services of XBL for free... well you'd hope they kept SOME promises. Right now, from what I hear it's nowhere near that. (No unified friend's list, no achievements, lack luster service of DLC, and more. )

I also never said it WON'T improve. So thank you for being the hasty irrational one. Jumping to baseless assumptions and accusations.

pot calling the kettle black, tell me why do lemmings always get so defensive even when these accusations arent directed at them ? did i anywhere in my post say the words "hasty" or "irrational" ? first you go on to accuse me of calling you these names then go on to call me these names and THEN worse yet saying i was jumping to assumptions and accusations when your whole post is based on assumptions and accusations :| i said you "guys" and ADD "generation" anywhere in there did i mentuion your name ? im talking about a lot of lemmings out there in general cus they are the ones making 10 seperate threads about the same exact topic as this one... talk about self-owning yourself you just pulled off budd dwyer 2.0 right there buddy.
yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 yoshi_64

[QUOTE="yoshi_64"]The way I see it, perhaps Sony hasn't developed a good enough relationship with publishers to have them dedicate their man power and create these demos to send to Sony, so Sony can put them on their service. Yeah, XBL gets them free, but hey we pay for the service, and no doubt MS puts some money to help out. Not saying it's a bad thing of course. However, Sony's PSN really isn't solid yet from what I hear. I've yet to try it, as I don't have a PS3 yet, but I would imagine that publishers won't take the time to create a demo for an online service, that doesn't get any way to help pay for the costs. I dunno... just felt like saying somethingYellow_Rose

So what you're saying is the market leader for 12 years don't have a good relation with publishers? :?

Well, this is only taking what some publishers have stated. With people lik Mark Rein, Even Valve's... err what's his name. :P It's escaping me, but you've probably heard some of the "disappointments" of the Publishers on Sony's decisions with PS3. I don't mean they are dropping support or anything, but it's not like they can't feel a bit of negativity with them> Remeber Nintendo? They were winners, but they lost a lot of support through the years, and are not trying to patch things up.
Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Yellow_Rose

MS spent more than that on advertising alone...Me_Ur_Daddy

So explain why MS's gaming division only lost 280 million (this number includes the release and advertising of Zune).

why dont you be a good little girly and respond to my other post, or continue playing viva pinata while bill gates laughs at your expenseMe_Ur_Daddy

Viva Pinata has outscored the entire PS3 launch lineup so far.

But back to your brain-dead question, you claimed PSN can't handle heavy traffic, right?  Well considering PSN crashed when a whopping 10,000 peope tried to download the GT HD demo, I can see where that can be a factor ;)

yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 yoshi_64

Me_Ur_Daddy
pot calling the kettle black, tell me why do lemmings always get so defensive even when these accusations arent directed at them ? did i anywhere in my post say the words "hasty" or "irrational" ? first you go on to accuse me of calling you these names then go on to call me these names and THEN worse yet saying i was jumping to assumptions and accusations when your whole post is based on assumptions and accusations :| i said you "guys" and ADD "generation" anywhere in there did i mentuion your name ? im talking about a lot of lemmings out there in general cus they are the ones making 10 seperate threads about the same exact topic as this one... talk about self-owning yourself you just pulled off budd dwyer 2.0 right there buddy.

If you weren't talking to ME, why did you quote me with the "Guys" and "ADD Generation?"

Please, don't go of topic, and just reply to the questions. Plus, when you say "Guys" that sure sounds like "Lemmings" talk about failing english 101. :roll:

When saying "ADD" one should hope he knows what the symptom is, and for saying that you were calling me "hasty and irrational" is what you said when saying "ADD Generation."

But I digress, you've still given no good answers to the questions above, and just continue to prolong this debate further with useless conjectures and other squabble.

Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Me_Ur_Daddy

[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"] its only a season old, give it some time jeez, you guys act like live was this almighty service 2 months after launch. live took time to build up their service and it was being paid for, psn will have to build with out subscriptions, just have some patience. this really IS the ADD generation :lol:Yellow_Rose

In other words:

so in other words you're saying "i have been owned and have nothing else to add" :lol: again you are acting like live started off as an almighty service, im willing to bet psn will be as good as live in less time than it took for live to get to this point, and thats without subscriptions. i think you are just mad that M$ is ripping you $50 a year and probably putting less than 1% of that back into the service, its basically the only place they make profit in their games division :lol: they make what 250million off of 5 million subscribers and put no more than a million into the service LOL.
yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 yoshi_64
[QUOTE="Yellow_Rose"]

[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"] its only a season old, give it some time jeez, you guys act like live was this almighty service 2 months after launch. live took time to build up their service and it was being paid for, psn will have to build with out subscriptions, just have some patience. this really IS the ADD generation :lol:Me_Ur_Daddy

In other words:

so in other words you're saying "i have been owned and have nothing else to add" :lol: again you are acting like live started off as an almighty service, im willing to bet psn will be as good as live in less time than it took for live to get to this point, and thats without subscriptions. i think you are just mad that M$ is ripping you $50 a year and probably putting less than 1% of that back into the service, its basically the only place they make profit in their games division :lol: they make what 250million off of 5 million subscribers and put no more than a million into the service LOL.

Link for proof? Cause your basless statements have no weight on them. You know, it's funny cause I never knew that XBL wasn't getting HD Movies, IP TV, Live Anywhere Service, and much more. I don't remeber them all right now, but I know the Lemmings aren't paying for nothing with much more coming to the XBL service soon
Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Yellow_Rose

so in other words you're saying "i have been owned and have nothing else to add" :lol: Me_Ur_Daddy

No, young one, I'm saying

www.thisiswaiting.com

again you are acting like live started off as an almighty service, im willing to bet psn will be as good as live in less time than it took for live to get to this point, and thats without subscriptions. Me_Ur_Daddy

Yep, they did such a good job with the PS2 online service.  Oh wait.  It blew. :?

i think you are just mad that M$ is ripping you $50 a year and probably putting less than 1% of that back into the service, its basically the only place they make profit in their games division :lol: they make what 250million off of 5 million subscribers and put no more than a million into the service LOL. Me_Ur_Daddy

I get to play the Def Jam demo and you don't.  I also got to play a whole slew of demos that you don't get to try.

Like they say, you get what you pay for ;)

Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Yellow_Rose

i think you are just mad that M$ is ripping you $50 a year and probably putting less than 1% of that back into the service, its basically the only place they make profit in their games division :lol: they make what 250million off of 5 million subscribers and put no more than a million into the service LOL.Me_Ur_Daddy

Just FYI, you only need a silver account to download demos.

Silver account is FREE ;)

Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Me_Ur_Daddy

[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"]  MS spent more than that on advertising alone...Yellow_Rose

So explain why MS's gaming division only lost 280 million (this number includes the release and advertising of Zune).

why dont you be a good little girly and respond to my other post, or continue playing viva pinata while bill gates laughs at your expenseMe_Ur_Daddy

Viva Pinata has outscored the entire PS3 launch lineup so far.

But back to your brain-dead question, you claimed PSN can't handle heavy traffic, right?  Well considering PSN crashed when a whopping 10,000 peope tried to download the GT HD demo, I can see where that can be a factor ;)

1. i think you are counting the wrong fiscal year dude, it didnt launch in japan this fiscal year it was last year wasnt it ? count that year and this one, i could be wrong but hey they still lost lot in this past year and 3 months and count in th R&D from before launch and see the figure you come up with. 2. so you are agreeing with me now, ok at least we got that out of the way ;) :lol:
If you weren't talking to ME, why did you quote me with the "Guys" and "ADD Generation?"

Please, don't go of topic, and just reply to the questions. Plus, when you say "Guys" that sure sounds like "Lemmings" talk about failing english 101. :roll:

When saying "ADD" one should hope he knows what the symptom is, and for saying that you were calling me "hasty and irrational" is what you said when saying "ADD Generation."

But I digress, you've still given no good answers to the questions above, and just continue to prolong this debate further with useless conjectures and other squabble.

yoshi_64
1.i wasnt the one who went off topic, you were the one who went on a lost rant believing somehow i directed a term towards you and you took it as an insult, i think you spend too much time on the internet if you are taking comments on a forum not even directed at you to heart.

2.of course im talking about the dozens of lemmings creating dozens of threads about this same exact topic, which i already pointed out, and yet you continue to go off topic and feel the need to insult me by saying i failed english which is completely out of context. i answered your questions if you want to ask me something ask it then, just ont repeat the same stuff i already answered.why do you take so many of these simple terms as insults or slights and make so many assumtions while accusing others of doing so? i think you have some internal problems you need to work out within yourself, some deep seeded anger for your parents perhaps ? i dont know just throwing out some wild guesses but i am worried about your well being, i think you need to see a shrink "yoshi_64" it might really help you, it helped my friend a lot...
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Me_Ur_Daddy

[QUOTE="Me_Ur_Daddy"]  i think you are just mad that M$ is ripping you $50 a year and probably putting less than 1% of that back into the service, its basically the only place they make profit in their games division :lol: they make what 250million off of 5 million subscribers and put no more than a million into the service LOL.Yellow_Rose

Just FYI, you only need a silver account to download demos.

Silver account is FREE ;)

but you are paying for gold are you not ? do you honestly believe they are putting any sizable amount of those profits into live ? especially when they have lost BILLIONS on xbox1 and 360 ? maybe if they were only charging $20 a year it would be better, but $50 is a joke especially when online gaming has been free ever since it was created. again you continue to call names and repost the same things "this is waiting" classic signs of being owned, thats why i single handedly murdured your thread huh ? ps2 service sucked cus not every playstation had a modemn on it, this time its different and we have seen improvement on psn already over last gen. yes you get what you pay for, but is all that crap worth 250million to 500million depending on how many subscribers there are to get all this stuff that will be free on psn soon enough and is already free on PC ? isnt ps3 getting a tv service in the next months too ?
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Me_Ur_Daddy
this has turned into a simple flame war so i will have to stop posting in this thread now, i refuse to participate in this nonsense anymore, its rediculous when you keep posting the same stuff over again and keep asking the same questions over again.
Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Yellow_Rose

but you are paying for gold are you not ? do you honestly believe they are putting any sizable amount of those profits into live ? especially when they have lost BILLIONS on xbox1 and 360 ? Me_Ur_Daddy

If I didn't know better, Id swear you were trying to claim MS is in debt.  :lol:

You do know the money MS has lost with the Xbox and 360 they've make in six months, right?

Sony on the other hand had to take out a $700 million loan just to launch the PS3 this year.

maybe if they were only charging $20 a year it would be better, but $50 is a joke especially when online gaming has been free ever since it was created. Me_Ur_Daddy

That's a whopping $4.25 a month.  Breakfast at McDonalds for 1 day :lol:  And yt you want to talk about people complaining about the price of the PS3.

again you continue to call names and repost the same things "this is waiting" classic signs of being owned, thats why i single handedly murdured your thread huh ? Me_Ur_Daddy

You agreed with me that PSN is a joke right now, so how did I get owned :lol:

ps2 service sucked Me_Ur_Daddy

Smartest thing you've said so far. ;)

yes you get what you pay for, but is all that crap worth 250million to 500million depending on how many subscribers there are to get all this stuff that will be free on psn soon enough and is already free on PC ? isnt ps3 getting a tv service in the next months too ? Me_Ur_Daddy

Is it?  Won't that kinda defeat the purpose of Blu-Ray? 

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#45 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

Honestly, I think EA is doing the cows a favor by not releasing this demo on the PSN...it sucks that badly. :| 

I wanted to like it. I tried to love it, but in the end, the game was just too crappy...

Darth_Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Darth_Stalin
Member since 2005 • 8681 Posts
[QUOTE="iammason"]BECAUSE MISCROSOFT USES OUR SUBSCRIPTION MONEY FOR DEMOS AND OTHER CONTENT [/thread]

Not really because you don't need Gold for demos, The sub. money is used for a universal online MP server, so that devs don't have to pay for their games going online (that's why not all PS3 games with mp will be online).
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Me_Ur_Daddy
you just love to cherry pick and try to deflect your ownage, fact is i single handedly ended your thread, and this is another reason why no one on these forums take you seriously, you are so irrational and lost its sad. it be a miracle if MS made the 5-6 billion they lost in the past few years in 6 mothns, that comment right there proves you are lost. more damage control "But teh mickey d's is teh cheaporz" ok buddy keep telling yourself you are getting a bargain, when everyone else playing on pc and ps3 have been playing lag free from the beginning and thats all that really matters right ?

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2006/12/19/ps3-launch-in-europe-on-either-march-2-3-or-9-march-firmware-update-features-listed-ps3-hdip-camera-due-march-tivo-service-coming-q3-2007.htm

read it about the tivo service and other stuff. now i gotta go to a party, i love being from LA parties everyday !!! TO LIVE IN DIE IN LA, ITS THE PLACE TO BE !!! its a 2pac song dont worry about it.
Me_Ur_Daddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Me_Ur_Daddy
talkin to yellow rose of course ^ ok bye :D
godhandiscen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 godhandiscen
Member since 2003 • 3454 Posts
PSN wont get it most likely since the demo would need to be downloaded from EA servers and that would cost them money.Not like XBLA.
Yellow_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Yellow_Rose

PSN wont get it most likely since the demo would need to be downloaded from EA servers and that would cost them money.Not like XBLA. godhandiscen

Don't Sony run their own servers?