Agree? Wii owners and PC owners both hate Infinity Ward?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rgame1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 rgame1
Member since 2008 • 2526 Posts

Wii owners know that IW hates the Wii openly. And if you heard recently (rumour) they don't want the Wii version to do well, hence the reason no vidz or promotion.

And now hermits are screwed over. Not only do they not get a dedicated server, but I bet the PC version isn't even the lead platform despite COD originated on it.

So I geuss sheep and hermit hate IW? Are we united?

Ace6301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Ace6301
Member since 2005 • 21389 Posts
United in hatred lol. I find it odd that IW seems to be going after the casual market but yet they seem to hate the most casual console.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

I enjoyed Modern Warfare and will probably enjoy MW2 but I rented the first one and will do the same with the sequel. IW isn't getting my money because their SP games are just too short.

thejakel11225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 thejakel11225
Member since 2005 • 2217 Posts

First they go around and raise the price to $60, got angry but eventually sunk down and moved on. Then they delay the PC version, some wtf feelings but i swallowed that up too and was w8ing for the release date. Now comes along Bobby ****ing Kotick, who btw wants to take the fun out of making games quote/unquote, and takes out dedicated servers??? he has got to be the most out-of-touch person with the PC community on the face of the planet if he really buys that bucket of BS he's been puking in for the last couple or so days.

I won't be buying MW2 now thanks to this. I will not be accepting this BS thank you.

I hate blizzard for being greedy SOBs by releasing Starcraft II campaigns on separate discs each with its own price tag and not allowing LAN, this seems to be rubbing off on MW2 with moves like this. No mods, no freedom anymore, and soon we'll start hearing about DLC for pc. I AM NOT PAYING FOR DLC ON PC!! NOT NOW, NOT ****ING EVER!!, keep your money milking BS on consoles please!!

Thank you IW for bending over for the corporate ****, thanks alot.

Trmpt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Trmpt
Member since 2008 • 2381 Posts

No mods, no freedom anymore, and soon we'll start hearing about DLC for pc. I AM NOT PAYING FOR DLC ON PC!! NOT NOW, NOT ****ING EVER!!, keep your money milking BS on consoles please!!

thejakel11225

Nevermind the rest of your post because I can understand why so many people are pissed about the servers, but why do you think developers should not get paid for creating extra content for it users?

(Not talking about day 1 DLC, 1st month even, as I also think that is BS)

biggest_loser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#6 biggest_loser
Member since 2007 • 24508 Posts
No they did not delay the PC version thank you. I'm holding off any criticism of IW till we actually play the game. I think when this game score VERY well that petition will mean zip as people will still buy it...eventually.
_Pedro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 _Pedro_
Member since 2004 • 6829 Posts
No they did not delay the PC version thank you. I'm holding off any criticism of IW till we actually play the game. I think when this game score VERY well that petition will mean zip as people will still buy it...eventually.biggest_loser
There is no benifit from buying the game on the pc, if people are going to get this game it will be on consoles which is exactly what they want.
thejakel11225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 thejakel11225
Member since 2005 • 2217 Posts

[QUOTE="thejakel11225"]

No mods, no freedom anymore, and soon we'll start hearing about DLC for pc. I AM NOT PAYING FOR DLC ON PC!! NOT NOW, NOT ****ING EVER!!, keep your money milking BS on consoles please!!

Trmpt

Nevermind the rest of your post because I can understand why so many people are pissed about the servers, but why do you think developers should not get paid for creating extra content for it users?

(Not talking about day 1 DLC, 1st month even, as I also think that is BS)

Because extra content has always been free, specially on PC. Now i can understand that some DLC on consoles are worth it (warhawk packs are gr8 imo), but most of the developers DLC seem like rip-offs tbh.

Here are some examples:

Capcom---RE5----pay for VS mode= BS

Capcom---SF4----pay for extra costumes= BS

Most FPS games on consoles-----pay for extra maps= BS

Racing games-----pay to unlock extra cars= BS

Home------anything you pay there= BS (T-shirts and living space appliances......:lol: )

Sims 3 = BS

Now some games already do come out with alot of content and using DLC to expand on the already rich content is justified imo, but nowadays i feel like i'm paying for half a game on disk and the other half in the form of DLC.

Take a look at MK: Deception from last gen. The game had a TON of content from the get go, and it makes me wonder how much of that content we would have to pay for if it was released this gen, how much of that content would the developers hold out on and milk us for if it was released on 360 or ps3. Thats what i miss, full games on release date.

Hell even some developers see the BS that we have to put up with and understand it well, take UT3 for example, most (if not all) of the DLC is free, and it's pretty damn great content too, new modes/ maps, for free.

Now they try to make us pay for stuff that we used to get/ are getting for free on PC (atleast by the looks of how things are going)? no thank you.

shutdown_202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 shutdown_202
Member since 2005 • 5649 Posts

Hate seems a bit too strong. I'd say they just dont care about them.

get-ka12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 get-ka12
Member since 2009 • 1946 Posts
FPS games are easier on PC anyway, because of mouse-aiming, so I can't see why that isn't a gameplay advantage to play console players.