Adam and Eve. Are they popular?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

kaangonultas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 kaangonultas
Member since 2008 • 1647 Posts

Does anyone believe in creationism here? Adam forming from dust and Eve from Adam's rib and so on.

AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
Nope, not here in system wars.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61534 Posts

I don't believe in Creationism, but then again I don't believe in much of religion, however people are entitled to believe in what they feel.

Also this isn't really fitting with the whole "System Wars" idea.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts
I guess forum might have glitched, and he might have originally posted it elsewhere. Anyway, here such things are irrelevant.
AAllxxjjnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AAllxxjjnn
Member since 2008 • 19992 Posts
I guess forum might have glitched, and he might have originally posted it elsewhere. Anyway, here such things are irrelevant.Salt_The_Fries
OT is invading SW. oh noes!
metroidfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 metroidfood
Member since 2007 • 11175 Posts

Sure. I need plenty of ADAM to buy new gene upgrades and of course require EVE to use them.

cool_beans1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 cool_beans1
Member since 2009 • 458 Posts
Even though this isn't relavant to SW, I believe in it considering I'm a Christian. :D
cool_beans1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cool_beans1

Sure. I need plenty of ADAM to buy new gene upgrades and of course require EVE to use them.

metroidfood
rofl that's what I thought this thread was leaning towards at first.
Hoobinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Hoobinator
Member since 2006 • 6899 Posts

I'm related to Adam and Eve.

Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts

I'm related to Adam and Eve.

Hoobinator
Lucky you. I'm related to a chimp.
lewisg1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 lewisg1212
Member since 2005 • 1698 Posts
if u think thats true, were all brothers :D
Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dibdibdobdobo
if u think thats true, were all brothers :Dlewisg1212
So were all breaking the law by inbreeding?
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lundy86_4

[QUOTE="lewisg1212"]if u think thats true, were all brothers :DDibdibdobdobo

Ewwwww

Avatar image for XenogearsMaster
XenogearsMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 XenogearsMaster
Member since 2007 • 3175 Posts
I believe in aliens.
im_really_rich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 im_really_rich
Member since 2008 • 1371 Posts

The whole story of Creation makes a lot of sense from a scientific standpoint.

Hoobinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Hoobinator
Member since 2006 • 6899 Posts

if u think thats true, were all brothers :Dlewisg1212

So we meet again... BROTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

cool_beans1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 cool_beans1
[QUOTE="lewisg1212"]if u think thats true, were all brothers :DDibdibdobdobo

More of a spiritual sense dude.
Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Dibdibdobdobo

[QUOTE="Dibdibdobdobo"][QUOTE="lewisg1212"]if u think thats true, were all brothers :Dcool_beans1

Thats what my Aunty always said to me! We got married and had 5 kids.

Her name was Clarence. She had 2 heads.

bingbaocao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bingbaocao
Member since 2009 • 1852 Posts
does it really matter who or what you believe? let's say that no religion is real and that once you're dead you're dead, no matter who or what you believe the end result will be the same. Now let's say that christianity is indeed correct, tell me, should god refuse entry to someone in heaven simply because that person did not believe him in life? even if that person was what we consider to be a "good" person? In the end if you spent most of your life doing good deeds does it really matter who or what you believe?
cool_beans1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 cool_beans1
[QUOTE="cool_beans1"][QUOTE="Dibdibdobdobo"] So were all breaking the law by inbreeding?Dibdibdobdobo

Thats what my Aunty always said to me ;-)

rofl dam I gotta stop sounding old, wait.....you aunty called you dude? :P
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 lundy86_4

does it really matter who or what you believe? let's say that no religion is real and that once you're dead you're dead, no matter who or what you believe the end result will be the same. Now let's say that christianity is indeed correct, tell me, should god refuse entry to someone in heaven simply because that person did not believe him in life? even if that person was what we consider to be a "good" person? In the end if you spent most of your life doing good deeds does it really matter who or what you believe?bingbaocao

I personally don't believe in religion, and that was a personal choice of mine. I don't begrudge peope believing what they want either. However I think it's ignorant to think there isn't something higher than us. It's like thinking we're the one planet in this entire universe that can support life, seems a little funky to me.

Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Dibdibdobdobo
[QUOTE="Dibdibdobdobo"][QUOTE="cool_beans1"]More of a spiritual sense dude. cool_beans1
Thats what my Aunty always said to me ;-)

Well i think she was my aunty. Its abit confussing in my family. As the saying goes "Keep it in the family" we litterally do.
cool_beans1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 cool_beans1
does it really matter who or what you believe? let's say that no religion is real and that once you're dead you're dead, no matter who or what you believe the end result will be the same. Now let's say that christianity is indeed correct, tell me, should god refuse entry to someone in heaven simply because that person did not believe him in life? even if that person was what we consider to be a "good" person? In the end if you spent most of your life doing good deeds does it really matter who or what you believe?bingbaocao
lol that's what everyone always says is that person was "good" but to our standards. Garunteed that person you may say is "good" has at least broken one rule in the 10 Commandments.
bingbaocao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bingbaocao
[QUOTE="bingbaocao"]does it really matter who or what you believe? let's say that no religion is real and that once you're dead you're dead, no matter who or what you believe the end result will be the same. Now let's say that christianity is indeed correct, tell me, should god refuse entry to someone in heaven simply because that person did not believe him in life? even if that person was what we consider to be a "good" person? In the end if you spent most of your life doing good deeds does it really matter who or what you believe?cool_beans1
lol that's what everyone always says is that person was "good" but to our standards. Garunteed that person you may say is "good" has at least broken one rule in the 10 Commandments.

so what you're saying is someone like Ghandi shouldn't be allowed in heaven if that person has a different religion or no religion at all?
bingbaocao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 bingbaocao

[QUOTE="bingbaocao"]does it really matter who or what you believe? let's say that no religion is real and that once you're dead you're dead, no matter who or what you believe the end result will be the same. Now let's say that christianity is indeed correct, tell me, should god refuse entry to someone in heaven simply because that person did not believe him in life? even if that person was what we consider to be a "good" person? In the end if you spent most of your life doing good deeds does it really matter who or what you believe?lundy86_4

I personally don't believe in religion, and that was a personal choice of mine. I don't begrudge peope believing what they want either. However I think it's ignorant to think there isn't something higher than us. It's like thinking we're the one planet in this entire universe that can support life, seems a little funky to me.

i really don't believe in anything, i like to think there's someone watching over us, i also like to thing that there is something bigger then us out there, do i really believe it though? i don't know
WWIAB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#26 WWIAB
Member since 2006 • 4352 Posts
[QUOTE="cool_beans1"][QUOTE="Dibdibdobdobo"] Thats what my Aunty always said to me ;-)Dibdibdobdobo

Well i think she was my aunty. Its abit confussing in my family. As the saying goes "Keep it in the family" we litterally do.

Is this your auntie?  Oh dear.....
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lundy86_4

[QUOTE="lundy86_4"]

[QUOTE="bingbaocao"]does it really matter who or what you believe? let's say that no religion is real and that once you're dead you're dead, no matter who or what you believe the end result will be the same. Now let's say that christianity is indeed correct, tell me, should god refuse entry to someone in heaven simply because that person did not believe him in life? even if that person was what we consider to be a "good" person? In the end if you spent most of your life doing good deeds does it really matter who or what you believe?bingbaocao

i really don't believe in anything, i like to think there's someone watching over us, i also like to thing that there is something bigger then us out there, do i really believe it though? i don't know

Exactly, I guess if we got technical, I don't believe in organized religion. Not that there is something else out there.

PJ24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PJ24
Member since 2005 • 3816 Posts
Please use the Off-Topic board.