NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11792 Posts

Last year Gujian 3 also known as Sword Of Legends 3 was released on Steam and WeGame but only had Chinese language support. Over the summer this year the developer/publisher Wang Yuan Shengteng announced that the multi language support (English and Japanese) would be coming to the game the same time as their new content. The language support only goes as far as translating text though the voice acting is still Chinese only. I find it weird that Gujian 3 is getting an English translation before Faith Of Danschant. Gujian 3 must have used a simpler Chinese dialect since even Chinese players were having some trouble with the dialect in Faith Of Danschant.

On Steam the minimum requirements for the game is a GTX 750 ti, Core i5 4950 and 8GB Ram. Recommended specs are a GTX 1060 6GB, Core i7 6700 and 16GB RAM. The game only cost $30 too since the Chinese equivalent of $30 USD is the standard price for AAA games there.

They released a trailer recently to celebrate their anniversary, multi language support and new content. According to the video the release date for all this is the 15th of November.

Here is an older trailer

Here is some more in depth gameplay footage for those that want to check the game out.

PC has been a role these past couple of weeks, Disco Elysium is a great new CRPG, Red Dead Redemption 2 coming to PC and Death Stranding also coming to PC. I remember a certain cow saying this game wouldn't get English language support because Western PC gamers are bigots.

(still screw the Chinese government though)

Edit:

The English version is out now on Steam! They released a compilation of trailers with English subtitles

other content in new update

• Two new language options: Traditional Chinese and English. Enter “Settings” from the title page and select your language under “Preference” page.
  • New mini-game: “Legends of the Scallions.” After completing side quest Big Family III, the mini-game Legends of the Scallions can be activated by interacting with the picture album on the wood table near the main house in Lotuscape.
  • New mini-game: “Percy’s Great Adventure.” After completing side quest Big Family III, the mini-game Percy’s Great Adventure can be activated by interacting with the picture album on the wood table near the main house in Lotuscape.
    • Persimmons collected may be traded to the dragon whelp named Zero Pines in Lotuscape for 8 scrolls during Percy’s Great Adventure.
    • Scrolls can be viewed in “Gold Glilder Gallery” page from “Lore” page.
  • New co-promotion content with GujianOL.
    • 50 new co-pro stickers in the camera code including cute GujianOL sect figures, important character cute images, portrait frames, etc.
    • 15 new co-pro pieces of furniture.
    • Five new co-pro accessories.
    • Get co-pro furniture and accessories from new dragon whelp Huge Cha in Lotuscape after activating main quests Onyx Kingdom and Ladle of Water.
  • Five miscellaneous bug fixes.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56067 Posts

The visuals are really nice. Whenever Steam Winter sales starts, I'll be sure to get it.

Edit: I don't like getting into Politics so whatever happens in China stays in China.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

@NoodleFighter: I really don’t understand why so many hate the Chinese government. But the Chinese people love them.

I’ve worked with local and central governments in China, I found them to be very reasonable and logical people.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15913 Posts

@kadin_kai: we just love freedom and stuff. Heard some famous dude got banned from china for liking pro hong kong tweet.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kadin_Kai

@sakaixx: I was held in Switzerland for 5 hours along with several Chinese looking people, including a partner from the Magic Circle firms.

They thought my UK passport was fake I was eventually allowed in because I was speaking at a conference and the organiser came to help.

The first time I went to Iran (tried), I was refused entry despite I was given a visa.

Besides, doesn’t the US ban many people from entry? Have we forgotten the Muslim ban? I think statistically the US bans more people from entry than any other country.

I think China like any other nation has the right to allow or disallow anyone they choose.

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts

@kadin_kai: Human rights.

Orange man may have banned Muslims from entering the country on a flim but they havent started harvesting organs from them yet.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#7 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58898 Posts

This looks like YS, especially the boss battles. Which i'm totally down with.

Loading Video...

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44139 Posts

Certainly looks quite nice and interesting. I’m not into PC gaming though but if this ever makes its way to consoles then I wouldn’t mind checking it out.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kadin_Kai

@howmakewood: It has never happened anywhere else but China I presume?

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 NoodleFighter
@uninspiredcup said:

This looks like YS, especially the boss battles. Which i'm totally down with.

Wouldn't be surprising if Ys was a direct inspiration for the game. The developers other game Faith Of Danschant's gameplay is compared to the earlier Final Fantasy games. A lot of Chinese developers in general seem to take inspiration from Japanese games. On a side note I own Ys Origin but only played it for about an hour since at the time I was on vacation and wanted a game that was easy to run on my old laptop when I wasn't doing anything. The later game looks a lot more fun than I was lead to believe. I gotta make time to play it seriously somewhere down the road.

@davillain- said:

The visuals are really nice. Whenever Steam Winter sales starts, I'll be sure to get it.

Edit: I don't like getting into Politics so whatever happens in China stays in China.

okay please don't lock my thread

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56067 Posts

@NoodleFighter: I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.

Anyways, always a great time to be a PC gamer :)

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

Sorry, Chinese games don't count.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#13  Edited By Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

@kadin_kai: In China, people have been brainwashed and conditioned by their state media and education system since childhood to love the CCP and never question them. They don't have a free media, free Internet, or autonomous education system, but it's all under the CCP's control. So the CCP can never be held accountable for whatever it does in China. That's how totalitarianism works. Just imagine if America was a country where the entire media, Internet and education system were controlled by the "Orange Man" and the GOP, and everyone was brainwashed to love them and never question them. That's how China is with "Winnie the Pooh" and the CCP.

On topic: Game looks pretty good. Looks like Chinese games are improving. While Chinese games are unlikely to go global any time soon, due to politics and all, China has a large enough market to support its own games. They don't really need international audiences to be successful. Korean games in particular have made tons of money from China, e.g. PUBG, CrossFire, Dungeon Fighter Online, etc. China's biggest asset is its huge market, which publishers across the world want to tap. It won't be long before other Western and Japanese devs start pulling a Blizzard and prioritize China over other markets, like Korean devs have already done.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NoodleFighter

@Jag85: If you look at Gujian 2 which came out in 2013 you'll see that it looks like a very low budget 2004 game. Gujian 3 even has some noticeable improvements over Faith Of Danschant. Gujian 3 is one of the first few non online AAA games to come out of China and one of the first to be using UE4. The developers did state that they plan on pushing graphics and technology forward with their games so who knows maybe during next gen their games will be going toe to toe with Western AAA games especially if they continue to keep PC as their main platform. Nvidia has been working closely with some Chinese devs to the point they have some graphics cards promotions bundled with their games and their games using RTX features.

This is what Gujian 2 looked like. Definitely a step up.

Loading Video...

Technically there are already many Chinese games that went global but they're all pretty much small indies but I don't think Chinese indie devs like their own government that much since after all their government keeps infringing on their ability to make money. The game freeze last year caused many Chinese devs to flee to Steam so they could release their games. So acts like that could very likely push more Chinese devs to explore different markets and demographics to distribute their games. Tencent and Netease are already looking into global markets and have games in development for them already. Tencent has Synced: Off-Planet and Netease has Nostos along with a studio they just opened up in Canada not to mention their partnership with Bungie. But those are the types of games you wouldn't know are Chinese just by looking at them.

Korean developers also seem to be branching off in making other games that aren't MMOs or online only or at the very least B2P. For example the developers of ArcheAge are already looking for people with experience in with UE4 and developing action titles because they two new action RPGs planned for PC and consoles with one being an MMO and the other supposedly singleplayer. Shift Up which made up of former Blade & Soul devs next game isn't a mobile game but a singleplayer action game for both PC and consoles named Project Eve. Then there a few Korean indie games I stumbled upon. The smaller Asian countries also appear to be having a growing indie and premium game scene going on.

I sure hope game publishers don't go the way of Hollywood and massively pander to the Chinese government. While Blizzard did censor Blitzchung that was censorship directed at a person. Ubisoft on the other hand tried to put the Chinese censorships of Rainbow Six Siege into all versions of the game their "Asian expansion" was really expanding into China. Not even Chinese gamers like the censorship that goes on in their games which is what attracted many of them to Steam because it gave them access to games no way in hell would their government allow unless it got censored to the point it was a completely different game such as GTA V. Many Chinese gamers are worried about Steam China being a direct result of them being cut off from the international version that gives them access to all games. Many don't seem to happy about game developers partnering with companies such as Netease to officially get their games released in China because they may get locked out of buying/playing the Steam international just like when some games go WeGame exclusive they block access to it on Steam from China.

I do have worry that games that get massive backlash from Chinese gamers end up getting taken down with no return in sight (Devotion). Heck the publisher of Devotion got their license to sell in China taken away because of that controversy.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

@NoodleFighter: Xseed has a sale on now with a bunch of Nihon Falcom titles over at GOG. Even without the discount these games are generally really low in price for the quality and quantity imo.

https://www.gog.com/promo/20191107_xseed_sale

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NoodleFighter

@uninspiredcup: Thanks but I think I'll just try to finish Ys Origin first before I go out buying the entire series. I do have Xanadu Next on my wishlist, have you played that one?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
@NoodleFighter said:

@uninspiredcup: Thanks but I think I'll just try to finish Ys Origin first before I go out buying the entire series. I do have Xanadu Next on my wishlist, have you played that one?

Yes, that's not quite the same, though still an action RPG.

Oath and Origin are the best.

Origin, much like Resident Evil, has different characters with different abilities upon completion. It's an innovation to the series they pretty much gave up on after that game to focus on Adol.

The plotline (which doesn't really need followed) makes more sense if you've played YS 1/II, which again play differently.

Generally YS is quite experimental with gameplay from title to title, sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worst, but pretty much every game barring III (the original) are solid.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NoodleFighter

@uninspiredcup: I could tell from all the screenshots you post of the Ys series that they all play differently. I'll keep a tab on Ys 1 & 2 if I get myself in the mood into playing Origin since I rather not play prequels if there is things I need the original to understand.

@pc_rocks said:

Sorry, Chinese games don't count.

Unless Sony partners with them because only Playstation gamers can appreciate Asian games.

@davillain- said:

Anyway Gujian 3 is now officially in English on Steam. The update came out and the Steam Store page now has English language support listed. According to players the main game takes 40-45 hours to complete. The game is also on sale for $20.09 now so if that is a good deal for you davillian you can buy it right now.

They released a compilation of trailers with English subtitles now.

Loading Video...

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#19 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@kadin_kai said:

@NoodleFighter: I really don’t understand why so many hate the Chinese government. But the Chinese people love them.

I’ve worked with local and central governments in China, I found them to be very reasonable and logical people.

Kiddies being cool for fighting against "evil communists" in video game forums and crying about "teh evil corporationzzzz" for banning their arsezzz. If someone is that concerned then he should form an NGO and go to China. Leave politics out of our video gaming forums. Thank you.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#20 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Dayum this actually looks pretty good. Is it offline game? Single Player?

ocinom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21 ocinom
Member since 2008 • 1385 Posts

Solid Pass for me. I'm not infecting my PC with China spyware

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#22 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

@Jag85 said:

@kadin_kai: In China, people have been brainwashed and conditioned by their state media and education system since childhood to love the CCP and never question them. They don't have a free media, free Internet, or autonomous education system, but it's all under the CCP's control. So the CCP can never be held accountable for whatever it does in China. That's how totalitarianism works. Just imagine if America was a country where the entire media, Internet and education system were controlled by the "Orange Man" and the GOP, and everyone was brainwashed to love them and never question them. That's how China is with "Winnie the Pooh" and the CCP.

On topic: Game looks pretty good. Looks like Chinese games are improving. While Chinese games are unlikely to go global any time soon, due to politics and all, China has a large enough market to support its own games. They don't really need international audiences to be successful. Korean games in particular have made tons of money from China, e.g. PUBG, CrossFire, Dungeon Fighter Online, etc. China's biggest asset is its huge market, which publishers across the world want to tap. It won't be long before other Western and Japanese devs start pulling a Blizzard and prioritize China over other markets, like Korean devs have already done.

I'm not sure about Japanese devs. If anyone's more hostile to China than the west, it's Japan.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 uninspiredcup  Online

Picked it up, give it a wack.

Anything to support Blizzard.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Jag85

@nintendoboy16 said:
@Jag85 said:

I'm not sure about Japanese devs. If anyone's more hostile to China than the west, it's Japan.

I remember Japanese devs like Square Enix and Nintendo saying they're very much interested in the Chinese market. It's too huge to ignore. Money speaks louder than politics.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#25 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41527 Posts

@Jag85: True, but Last I checked, Tencent has no share in Nintendo whatsoever unlike Blizzard (the same Blizzard that canned their launch event for Overwatch at Nintendo NYC in response to Hong Kong and blitzchung) and Epic (much as Tim Sweeney damage controls it), I wouldn't exactly compare them. Hell, Nintendo has historically struggled in China.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jag85

@nintendoboy16 said:

@Jag85: True, but Last I checked, Tencent has no share in Nintendo whatsoever unlike Blizzard (the same Blizzard that canned their launch event for Overwatch at Nintendo NYC in response to Hong Kong and blitzchung) and Epic (much as Tim Sweeney damage controls it), I wouldn't exactly compare them. Hell, Nintendo has historically struggled in China.

There are Japanese laws which make it difficult for foreign companies to buy-out Japanese corporations. That's probably why we haven't seen Tencent buying shares of Japanese devs like they've been doing with Western devs.

Nintendo's struggles in China in the past were partly due to a lack of copyright laws. For example, "Famiclone" consoles were popular in China, yet Nintendo never got a dime out of it. Either way, Tencent are apparently releasing the Switch in China, so that could be a chance for Nintendo to finally crack the Chinese market with legit Nintendo consoles.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 uninspiredcup  Online

This game scales really well, wasn't expecting it to even run on the laptop, let alone hit 30fps+

Combat is pretty nice, simple enough hack and slash affair, though I could see if getting repetitive if it doesn't evolve throughout the campaign.

Visually, yea, even on lower settings it's very polished with some creative environments.

Doesn't feel like some rough, low budget cheap game where you make concessions.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Jag85

@uninspiredcup said:

Picked it up, give it a wack.

Anything to support Blizzard.

What does this have to do with Blizzard?

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NoodleFighter
@Cloud_imperium said:

Dayum this actually looks pretty good. Is it offline game? Single Player?

Yes it's a singleplayer game. Unfortunately it does require an online connection for game to save. They claim that your progress in Gujian 3 will affect your progress in Gujian Online but they should have released an english version separate from it if they're gonna do that since Western gamers don't have access to the MMO nor want it.

@uninspiredcup said:

This game scales really well, wasn't expecting it to even run on the laptop, let alone hit 30fps+

Combat is pretty nice, simple enough hack and slash affair, though I could see if getting repetitive if it doesn't evolve throughout the campaign.

Visually, yea, even on lower settings it's very polished with some creative environments.

Doesn't feel like some rough, low budget cheap game where you make concessions.

Wow that is great share some screenshots if you can. I expect good scaling from a AAA dev with PC as their only platform to develop for. How well polished is it on lower settings? I've only seen footage of the game maxed out, with the 750 ti being the minimum requirement I was expecting low settings to look rather dated. Then again the majority of people in China would be using PCs with performance similar to that so it makes sense they polished the graphics on lower settings since a lot of times devs simply just downscale higher setting assets. Would you say the polish is similar to that of first party console devs working around their limitations with art direction? Some of the animations in cutscenes look a bit stiff but I'm more than willing to overlook that considering what their previous game was like on a technical level and this one of the first few AAA singleplayer games from China.

@Jag85 said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@Jag85 said:

@kadin_kai: On topic: Game looks pretty good. Looks like Chinese games are improving. While Chinese games are unlikely to go global any time soon, due to politics and all, China has a large enough market to support its own games. They don't really need international audiences to be successful. Korean games in particular have made tons of money from China, e.g. PUBG, CrossFire, Dungeon Fighter Online, etc. China's biggest asset is its huge market, which publishers across the world want to tap. It won't be long before other Western and Japanese devs start pulling a Blizzard and prioritize China over other markets, like Korean devs have already done.

I remember Japanese devs like Square Enix and Nintendo saying they're very much interested in the Chinese market. It's too huge to ignore. Money speaks louder than politics.

China is one of the main reasons why PC has gotten a lot more Japanese games in recent years. The Chinese market buys Japanese games almost as much or more than the American market which is by far the biggest market for Japanese games outside of Japan. Other Western countries are very distant 3rds and 4ths in generating the amount of sales that the USA and China generate. Then there is off course all the mobile games that make tons of money in China. The mobile market in China, Japan and Korea has certainly brought some unity since because of how huge their markets are you got developers from each country trying to get their games in the other countries markets. It's why Nexon moved their HQ to Japan even though Koreans have a bad history with Japan or why MiHoYo a Chinese studio goes out of their way to hire prominent Japanese voice actors for their games.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 uninspiredcup  Online

lowest, low settings.

At max is looks very good, facial animation isn't up to stuff, it's like Mass Effect level but everything else is point.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Kadin_Kai

@Jag85:

@Jag85 said:
@nintendoboy16 said:
@Jag85 said:

Actually, if you go to China, you will find a variety of schools, state, private and foreign. They do not all teach the same curriculum. Additionally, thousands travel abroad to study each year. I think the Chinese are the biggest foreign group of students globally. Moreover, many foreign news apps work in China, the BBC did work, but I think at some point it was taken off, The Guardian and the Independent from the UK also work. Additionally, Gamespot works too.

If you really look into News Ownership, a handful of companies (i think its six or eight - from memory) own over 90% of the news in the US.

When westerns talk about China, they have this textbook view, in my opinion, it is the west that has been brainwashed.

Going back to the game...I am not sure I would buy it, not unless Gamespot gives it at least a 7/10.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Jag85

@kadin_kai: In America, people on both mass media and social media routinely attack/criticize/denigrate/lampoon/mock Donald Trump and the GOP. Would people in China be able to get away with attacking/criticizing/denigrating/lampooning/mocking Li Xinping and the GOP? Of course not. You'd be risking your life. If the government or leader can't be held accountable, that gives them limitless power to get away with whatever they want, including crimes against humanity targeting minorities and dissidents (e.g. Xinjiang, Tibet, Falun Gong, Tiananmen Square, organ harvesting, etc.).

Press Freedom Index

America is ranked number 48. China is ranked number 177. In fact, China is in the bottom 4, above only Eritrea, North Korea and Turkmenistan.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Kadin_Kai

@Jag85: Have you ever looked at Sina Weibo? There's quite a lot of criticism of the Chinese government. But it is definitely true if you do insult Xi Jinping, there may be consequences.

There are news programmes in China with undercover reporters frequently expose corruption.

Regarding your points. Do you know anything about Xinjiang? Do you know it is a terrorist hotbed, home to the Eastern Turkistan Movement? A Terrorist group? According to the UN, they're responsible for bombs, kidnapping, poisoning, machete attacks and etc.... Is the western approach better? Guns, bombs and Guantanamo Bay?

Tibet is part of China, it is free now compared to when the Dalai Lama was there. The entire region was feudalistic, the laws were an eye for an eye back then according to British and French explorers. Is that better?

However, I do agree with you on Tiananmen Sq and partly on Falong Gong. I think the latter group, although good intentions have been radicalised somewhat.

But going back to America, do you believe that Americans are not brainwashed?

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Jag85

@kadin_kai:

Exactly. In America, you're free to insult Donald Trump. In China, you can't get away with insulting Xi Jinping.

There are restrictions on what they can and can't report on. Exposing financial corruption may be fair play. But exposing things like racial discrimination or crimes against humanity is a big no-no.

America never used "terrorism" as an excuse to mass-incarcerate over a million of its own minority citizens into concentration camps, or harvest their organs, like what China is doing to its own minorities like the Uyghur and Falun Gong.

The Dalai Lama's Tibetan government-in-exile in India is not feudalistic, and is far more free than Tibet in China. What Tibetan society was like centuries ago is irrelevant.

And again, the Press Freedom Index ranks America at 48 and China at 177. While America ranks behind 47 other countries, it's still far ahead of China by a whole 129 places.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Kadin_Kai

@Jag85: Actually, Tibet was a Feudalistic system before China returned. Just go on Google and do your research. Sure it is not a Feudalistic system in India but it was in China.

If you read up about Tibet, you will be horrified.

On the whole insulting thing, you have to take note that there has never really been this sort of practice in China full stop. Even when corrupt politicians are on the news, the comments below are rarely insulting. People just don't do that. But yes, the press is relatively less free in China. Are stories never repressed in the US?

There are reports now that the whole Epstein story was repressed 10 years ago.

Then tell me, how should China tackle its terrorism problem? Is the Afghanistan way better, or the Libya way?

You are hearing there are a million incarcerated, but is that really the true figure? Also, there have been a few personal interviews out there, how reliable are they?

There is a Kazakh woman (claims to have escaped), who claims she was gang-raped in front of everyone else in a classroom during detention. She also claimed that those incarcerated are being sterilised as well. (Google woman escapes from Xinjiang). She has given numerous testimonies, but the interviewer never asks, A) How she escaped, B) How do you know people are being sterilised?

When it comes to China, the western media just never questions the validity of the claims.

Its been proven time and time again, that personal interviews with North Korean defectors have been called out to be untrue (by other defectors - read up about this, Google why North Korean Defectors lie). The problem is money. They're paid quite a lot of money, the more sensational the more they will earn.

Back in the day (I cannot remember his name) an NK defector even met President Bush, his story was told everywhere but it turned out he highly sensationalised his experience in NK.

By the way, I created a forum on Gamespot (Why do you hate China). If you want to continue this conversation, lets take it up there.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Jag85

@kadin_kai: Okay, I'll just post there about this topic.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 NoodleFighter

@uninspiredcup: Wow not bad 1080p resolution would make those shots a lot more easy on the eyes.