A good idea for blu-ray that involves gaming

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KrAzY_cHrIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 KrAzY_cHrIs
Member since 2007 • 1132 Posts

I don't really post in system wars that much but I just had a idea that I think would be pretty cool and would really help me decide on buying a ps3. The idea is having games with constant prequals and sequals and just genrally getting confused with the storyline and putting all of those games into one disc. Take resident evil for example this games story has me confused with half of resi 3 happening before resi 1 and all of that of course only games in the main story would be added into this disc no outbreak or survivior sort of thing but just one disc linking all of the main games in order so the player can easily understand the story in antipitation for resi 5. This could be done for any gem of a game series that has a comlicated game story that spans over severel game generations.

So what do you guys think?  

ringuzi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ringuzi
Member since 2005 • 958 Posts
only problem with that is that they would charge like 150 because theyd be like this is 5 games in one
Redfingers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Redfingers
Member since 2005 • 4510 Posts

This would be great. It would not cost $150. The Half Life 2 Orange Box does this (TF2, Portal, HL2, HL2 EP1, HL2 EP2) and is a practical bargain, especially considering it has two new IPs included.

I'd love to see more of it...even though it will never, ever, ever happen. 

Tasman_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Tasman_basic
Member since 2002 • 3255 Posts

This would be great. It would not cost $150. The Half Life 2 Orange Box does this (TF2, Portal, HL2, HL2 EP1, HL2 EP2) and is a practical bargain, especially considering it has two new IPs included.

Redfingers

Valve are not like other dev's.  Just look at the prices on steam compaired to everyone else.

KrAzY_cHrIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 KrAzY_cHrIs
Member since 2007 • 1132 Posts

Redfingers

even if it never happens a guy can dream about being able to relive his farorite games in one disc in which he could understand the story for the upcoming game.

I wonder what other games they that this sort of thing could benifit