90+ PC Exclusive Games 2011

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for rpgs_shall_rule
rpgs_shall_rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#351 rpgs_shall_rule
Member since 2006 • 1943 Posts

That list is as about as interesting as a huge list of kinect and move exclusive games. Who has even heard of or even cares about 95% of those games. WOW there exclusive, but exclusives don't equal quality. :roll: straw grasping at it's finest. I'd take 2 or 3 360 or ps3 2011 exclusives over those 90 2011 PC exclusives any day!

CB4McGusto

Everyone's heard of DAII and Crysis 2. In fact, it was shoved into our faces at every turn. How did that turn- oh wait...

On the flip side, what was that Kinect/XBLA game that scored a 9.0 here again...?

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#352 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts

That list is as about as interesting as a huge list of kinect and move exclusive games. Who has even heard of or even cares about 95% of those games. WOW there exclusive, but exclusives don't equal quality. :roll: straw grasping at it's finest. I'd take 2 or 3 360 or ps3 2011 exclusives over those 90 2011 PC exclusives any day!

CB4McGusto
"I'm a casual (and a obvious troll) who doesn't follow the gaming industry close enough to have heard of any of these games, so that means they are bad".
Lucianu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#353 Lucianu
Member since 2007 • 10347 Posts

CB4McGusto

Yeah, but for the PC platform all being in the quantity of 90+, and all comming out in 2011, we have action games, adventure games, RPG games, real time strategy games, turn based games, simulators, racing games and MMORPG games. There's plenty of diversity for anyone.

And just because you're a mainstream gamer that ignores anything that's not going to have millions of dollars of publicity, doesn't mean those said games without publicity can't be good.

milannoir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#354 milannoir
Member since 2008 • 1663 Posts

[QUOTE="CB4McGusto"]

SAGE_OF_FIRE

"I'm a casual (and a obvious troll) who doesn't follow the gaming industry close enough to have heard of any of these games, so that means they are bad".

The guy is either heavily trolling, or completely uninformed. There are loads of high profile games in the list. I personnally would rather take Might and Magic Heroes 6, or The Witcher 2, or Diablo 3, or Red Orchestra, or Shogun : Total War, or Stronghold 3, or Star Wars : TOR, or Minecraft, or UFO over any Xbox or PS3 exclusive annouced for 2011...

To each his own I suppose. Then again, if I favoured that form of gaming, I would just go buy myself an Xbox or PS3... I got the money, but don't feel like throwing it out of the window. There are other idiotic ways to waste it that I find much more entertaining.

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#355 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

That list is as about as interesting as a huge list of kinect and move exclusive games. Who has even heard of or even cares about 95% of those games. WOW there exclusive, but exclusives don't equal quality. CB4McGusto

Tell that to console owners who spam their list of exclusives as well. I've seen games most never heard of on them. Why single out the PC?