8 month old Nintendo Switch just MATCHED Xbox One X week one LAUNCH numbers for UK..

• 137 results
lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 lexxluger
Member since 2017 • 599 Posts

In Japan.

Xbox One X hits 80,000 UK sales in first week

Media Create Sales: 11/6/17 – 11/12/17 Switch – 79,958

Does this have any relevance or does this mean nothing?

In this thread the 80k for the xbox one x launch in UK was spoken of as a huge success for the system and depending on how you look at it that may be the case.

It is, however, interesting that the Switch comes out matching those number virtually a week later; difference is the Switch has already been on the market for 8 months and the numbers are coming from the much smaller region of Japan.

DISCUSS :P

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@lexxluger: Holy shit you are one of the saddest cows on here, takes a comment you made in another thread to create this one. I love how your a massive, and I mean a MASSIVE cow, and has to stoop so low to use the Switch to damage control the X.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Lems = Rekt.

“? Bu...bu...bu...but Japan doezn’t matter!!1”

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

Switch is almost half the price

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

Stop hiding behind the Switch, because Nintendo is dominating Sony's ass in Gen 9 already!

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Rekt.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

Sure, Switch is selling phenomenally well but...

@lexxluger said:

the numbers are coming from the much smaller region of Japan.

...you might want to check those figures.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lexxluger

@i_p_daily said:

@lexxluger: Holy shit you are one of the saddest cows on here, takes a comment you made in another thread to create this one. I love how your a massive, and I mean a MASSIVE cow, and has to stoop so low to use the Switch to damage control the X.

it's funny how you talk about being "triggered", you are literally the EASIEST person to get triggered crying and whining whenever someone makes a conversation topic that involves xbox.

Dude this is a DISCUSSION forum and it's purpose (on top of getting all the latest in gaming news) is to make compare and contrast discussions between SYSTEMS LMAO.

If you understand then take your extra sensitive and whinny self to the xbox forums where people don't make controversial topics between other systems and xbox.

You are too much of a vanilla wafer for this board, stop acting like a child and add something besides your salty tears in every thread or leave the board.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

why would such a comparison be relevant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@lexxluger said:
@i_p_daily said:

it's funny how you talk about being "triggered", you are literally the EASIEST person to get triggered crying and whining whenever someone makes a conversation topic that involves xbox.

Dude this is a DISCUSSION forum and it's purpose (on top of getting all the latest in gaming news) is to make compare and contrast discussions between SYSTEMS LMAO.

If you understand then take your extra sensitive and whinny self to the xbox forums where people don't make controversial topics between other systems and xbox.

You are too much of a vanilla wafer for this board, stop acting like a child and add something besides your salty tears in every thread or leave the board.

Well let's state some facts shall we, one you're a hardcore cow, secondly you're hiding behind Nintendo for your damage control of the X and thirdly the population of the UK is a tick over 65 million, and yet the population of Japan is 127 million.

In your haste to try and create a damage control thread for the X you have only managed to rekt yourself lol.

And here's the big difference between you and me, I do this for the shits and giggles whereas you take this seriously, have fun squirming away from this one as it should be entertaining lol.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@lexxluger said:

In Japan.

In this thread the 80k for the xbox one x launch in UK was spoken of as a huge success for the system and depending on how you look at it that may be the case.

It is, however, interesting that the Switch comes out matching those number virtually a week later; difference is the Switch has already been on the market for 8 months and the numbers are coming from the much smaller region of Japan.

Yes, it means you are an idiot fanboy.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

LOLOLOLOLO cows hiding behind Switch sales LOLOLOLOL as if that some how nullifies the X1Xs launch sales LOLOLOLOL can you BEEEE anymore pathetic

JtoThaMtoThaP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JtoThaMtoThaP
Member since 2016 • 1016 Posts

This is ownage how?

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

'Half price handhelds out selling stand alone console. News at 11.'

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@jtothamtothap said:

This is ownage how?

It is ownage though, self ownage that is LOL.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#16 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38032 Posts

News flash!! Japanese people buy Nintendo products.

There is no relevance to this whatsoever. Did the Switch match those numbers in the same place? As in direct competition with the same consumers?

We get it, really we do. The Xbox is the least favorite console world wide and you hate being called a cow even though you are.

JtoThaMtoThaP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 JtoThaMtoThaP
Member since 2016 • 1016 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@jtothamtothap said:

This is ownage how?

It is ownage though, self ownage that is LOL.

Cows are really reaching lately

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#18 pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

Not surprising at all really.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lexxluger

@i_p_daily said:

Well let's state some facts shall we, one you're a hardcore cow, secondly you're hiding behind Nintendo for your damage control of the X and thirdly the population of the UK is a tick over 65 million, and yet the population of Japan is 127 million.

In your haste to try and create a damage control thread for the X you have only managed to rekt yourself lol.

And here's the big difference between you and me, I do this for the shits and giggleswhereas you take this seriously, have fun squirming away from this one as it should be entertaining lol.

LMAO...you don't seem to be doing this for shits and giggles with your triggered and angry responses.

You're the most bent out of shape person on the board and when I say small it IS a smaller reigon. That's a fact.

Japan has more people yes but is smaller...what don't you understand about that? And xbox fans like you say Japan doesn't matter so...a region that doesn't matter according to xbox guys like you produced as many sales as Switch as UK did for Xbox one X.

No matter how you slice it, with your slobbering angry first post, you seem to be raging because the numbers some of you guys are dancing over for the Xbox 1 X in the UK were easily matched by an 8 month old system.

I'm just posting facts bud....

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By lexxluger

@Xabiss said:
@lexxluger said:

In Japan.

Just posting the facts...

But it's ok. Yes go on, don't hold back...

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@lexxluger said:
@Xabiss said:
@lexxluger said:

In Japan.

Just posting the facts...

But it's ok. Yes go on, don't hold back...

What that the Xbox One X is selling great so far? Who knows if it will keep it up, but time will tell! Keep trying to find ways to make it look bad because that is what fanboys do.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By lexxluger

See I_P_Daily ^ (posts above) THESE are examples of TRIGGERED posters lol you included.

Some of you guys are so mad you can't even see straight much less make coherent arguments on a VALID topic created for SYSTEM WARS.

1. For slow folk asking why I made this...why wouldn't I (or someone else) make a comparison thread about Switch numbers vs Xbox one launch numbers with them being released virtually the same time and discuss the differences between them?

2. People lashing out and calling me names and raging for me posting a comparison topic between system sales on SYSTEM WARS...Did you guys forget what board you're on?

Perhaps head to the xbox forum if a simple sales comparison thread is too much for you to deal with.

The only thing I can see wrong with my topic is that it made a lot of users rear end hurt badly lol.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 cainetao11

@lexxluger:

Japan has more people yes but is smaller...what don't you understand about that?"

What in the actual fvck does the geographical total mileage have to do with the point you were trying to make though? We all know you thought because of smaller land space there was less people in Japan and got rekt. It's also a Japanese company's product selling to Japanese people in Japan. It's a stupid comparison. And further proves you have an axe to grind with Xbox.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@lexxluger said:
@i_p_daily said:

And here's the big difference between you and me, I do this for the shits and giggleswhereas you take this seriously, have fun squirming away from this one as it should be entertaining lol.

LMAO...you don't seem to be doing this for shits and giggles with your triggered and angry responses.

You're the most bent out of shape person on the board and when I say small it IS a smaller reigon. That's a fact.

Japan has more people yes but is smaller...what don't you understand about that? And xbox fans like you say Japan doesn't matter so...a region that doesn't matter according to xbox guys like you produced as many sales as Switch as UK did for Xbox one X.

No matter how you slice it, with your slobbering angry first post, you seem to be raging because the numbers some of you guys are dancing over for the Xbox 1 X in the UK were easily matched by an 8 month old system.

I'm just posting facts bud....

LOL smaller region but nearly twice the population FACT :)

The only one mad here is you because you're a hardcore raging cow that is Using Nintendo and Japan as damage control over the X.

This also not the first time you've used Nintendo to damage control the X, It simply doesn't get any sadder than that.

I love how you're trying to deflect your own ownage, keep it coming because i'm having a good laugh :)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#25 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Without PS4 sales in Botswana this thread makes no sense. System Wars is turning into a Lynch movie

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@i_p_daily: Hahaha damn he got rekt and LOL at Japan being a smaller region excuse since it has nearly twice a many people

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lexxluger

@cainetao11 said:

@lexxluger:

Japan has more people yes but is smaller...what don't you understand about that?"

What in the actual fvck does the geographical total mileage have to do with the point you were trying to make though? We all know you thought because of smaller land space there was less people in Japan and got rekt. It's also a Japanese company's product selling to Japanese people in Japan. It's a stupid comparison. And further proves you have an axe to grind with Xbox.

Is Japan smaller than the UK?

YES or NO!

For the next lesson we will be adding 1+1.

I know this kind of stuff is rocket science for some of you but I can't help you guys who make up things in your own heads then try to spin them into arguments.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By lexxluger

@i_p_daily said:

The only one mad here is you because you're a hardcore raging cow that is Using Nintendo and Japan as damage control over the X.

This also not the first time you've used Nintendo to damage control the X, It simply doesn't get any sadder than that.

I love how you're trying to deflect your own ownage, keep it coming because i'm having a good laugh :)

Japan is smaller than the UK, FACT. As for the rest of your post..

lol you ok bro?

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 cainetao11

@phbz: Without PS4 sales in Botswana this thread makes no sense. System Wars is turning into a Lynch movie"

Lmao ?

This is a funny thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@lexxluger said:
@i_p_daily said:

lol you ok bro?

Uses a smaller region as some sort of ownage, but knows full well that region is nearly twice the population, you hold that little win Lex, as it mirrors your wrestling career LOL.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By cainetao11

@lexxluger: How does Japan being smaller than the UK factor into 127million people buying 80,000 Switch consoles vs 67 million Brits buying 80,000 X1X consoles? You're clinging to that as if anyone is disagreeing with the square mileage of the countries. Why did you try to use this in your OP? Stop dodging and answer.

I'll post unrelated facts as well then. There are 7.49 gallons in a cubic foot.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#33  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@lexxluger said:
@i_p_daily said:

lol you ok bro?

Uses a smaller region as some sort of ownage, but knows full well that region is nearly twice the population, you hold that little win Lex, as it mirrors your wrestling career LOL.

That's what I told him! Lex Luger was nothing more than a B-Rated Wrestler compared to the greats, Hulk Hogan, Brett Hart, Macho Man, Bruno Sammartino, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, The Undertaker, Sting, The Ultimate Warrior, Triple H, John Cena, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Eddie Guerrero, AJ Styles, and the Rock.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 cainetao11

@lexxuger:

Here ill show how easy this is. I made a mistake and so did you hahahahahahahahaha

The total area of Great Britain is 80,823 sq miles

The total area of Japan is 145, 925 sq miles

So no, japan is not smaller. This thread is one for the ages. You're just MEGATON REKT little closet COW.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@FireEmblem_Man said:
@i_p_daily said:
@lexxluger said:
@i_p_daily said:

lol you ok bro?

That's what I told him! Lex Luger was nothing more than a B-Rated Wrestler compared to the greats, Hulk Hogan, Brett Hart, Macho Man, Bruno Sammartino, Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, The Undertaker, Sting, The Ultimate Warrior, Triple H, John Cena, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Eddie Guerrero, AJ Styles, and the Rock.

I was right there with you and was all ready for a fist pump gifs until the last part :(

Oh and you forgot one great in Stone Cold Steve Austin.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 lexxluger

@cainetao11 said:

@lexxluger: How does Japan being smaller than the UK factor into 127million people buying 80,000 Switch consoles vs 67 million Brits buying 80,000 X1X consoles? You're clinging to that as if anyone is disagreeing with the square mileage of the countries. Why did you try to use this in your OP? Stop dodging and answer.

LOL wait so NOW Japan...MATTERS?

TOT KEK!

lol...because xbox fans like youself and fellow xbox fans are known to say, japan doesn't matter!!!

lol Please don't tell me this is new to you?

Pretty sure most everyone on this board can testify to rants of xbox fans who say Japan is IRRELEVANT ect. Let's not play dumb here...not you!

So, what's the issue with me pointing out what the Switch achieved with sales in lil ol irrelevant Japan vs another larger nation which is apparently relevant and who's sales figures were being praised just days ago?

Aren't you one of the primary xbox contributors of disrespecting and disregarding all things Japan with spiteful posts of Japanameeee Gooooo or some other nonsense for anything related to Japan?

But in THIS thread you're acting like Japan is suddenly a pillar of gaming haha wow what a "Switch".

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:

Stop hiding behind the Switch, because Nintendo is dominating Sony's ass in Gen 9 already!

Hahaha ! Theres nothing gen 9 from Sony yet, how is dominating ? Tell us where is Wii U that is the true competitor , gen 8 that is , to PS4 at ?

Even when you trying to troll backfires. My lovely sheep

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 lexxluger
@FireEmblem_Man said:
@i_p_daily said:

Wait, I think I feel some haters...

Let me brush'em off...ahh that's better.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 cainetao11

@lexxluger: Prove it. Link to me ever saying Japan doesn't matter.

Why are you all over the place here?

What does Japan being smaller, LOL it is actuall larger than Great Britain so you are wrong again, have to do with the number of people buying consoles in these two different countries? Why do you keep switching to something different as I totally shit on your thread?

Post quotes of me or links to me stating Japan doesn't matter, please. All you have to do is be humble, say I made some mistakes. We all do.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By lexxluger

@cherrycola said:

So let me get this straight.

The Xbox One X sold more than the Switch in a region with half of Japan's population at a $200 higher price point?

If you accurately scaled this with price and population the Switch would have to sell 266,000 units in Japan to equate to the UK's 80,000 Xbox One X's sold.

OP is a genius.

Nov 15th 2017....Post #1?

Now you know you people triggered when they make an ALT account just to post bitter reactions to a thread you created.

Damn bro, I'm sorry I was just trying to make an interesting topic for the board because it was kinda dry in here, wasn't trying to make you go all Alt defense mode on me.

lol when you got people on here talking to themselves to make arguments you know someone butt is raw.

PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

A thread for babies. Here you guys go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@lexxluger said:
@cainetao11 said:

LOL wait so NOW Japan...MATTERS?

TOT KEK!

lol...because xbox fans like youself and fellow xbox fans are known to say, japan doesn't matter!!!

lol Please don't tell me this is new to you?

Pretty sure most everyone on this board can testify to rants of xbox fans who say Japan is IRRELEVANT ect. Let's not play dumb here...not you!

So, what's the issue with me pointing out what the Switch achieved with sales in lil ol irrelevant Japanvsanother larger nation which is apparently relevant and who's sales figures were being praised just days ago?

Aren't you one of the primary xbox contributors of disrespecting and disregarding all things Japan with spiteful posts of Japanameeee Gooooo or some other nonsense for anything related to Japan?

But in THIS thread you're acting like Japan is suddenly a pillar of gaming haha wow what a "Switch".

Look at that spin to try an avoid ownage, but we all know what you're up to and here's the definition of NATION so you are indeed trying to state that the UK has more people while trying to make Japan look miniscule. Take your ownage like a man, you know how Lex takes it like a man that he was never WWE champ lol.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 cainetao11

This reminds me of PSJohn back in the day. Hilarious ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@lexxluger said:
@cherrycola said:

So let me get this straight.

The Xbox One X sold more than the Switch in a region with half of Japan's population at a $200 higher price point?

If you accurately scaled this with price and population the Switch would have to sell 266,000 units in Japan to equate to the UK's 80,000 Xbox One X's sold.

OP is a genius.

Now you know you people triggered when they make an ALT account just to post bitter reactions to a thread you created.

Damn bro, I'm sorry I was just trying to make an interesting topic for the board because it was kinda dry in here, wasn't trying to make you go all Alt defense mode on me.

lol when you got people on here talking to themselves to make arguments you know someone butt is raw.

An alt accusing another alt how funny, and yet the newer alt rekted the older alt, that's some funny shit right there lol.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 cainetao11

@i_p_daily: He also won't address the fact that Japan is larger in total area than the UK. He has zero integrity here. Just man up and admit your mistakes. Humility is a positive thing in life.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61473 Posts

This is flawed on so many levels...

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lexxluger

@cainetao11 said:

@lexxluger: Prove it. Link to me ever saying Japan doesn't matter.

Why are you all over the place here?

What does Japan being smaller, LOL it is actuall larger than Great Britain so you are wrong again, have to do with the number of people buying consoles in these two different countries? Why do you keep switching to something different as I totally shit on your thread?

Post quotes of me or links to me stating Japan doesn't matter, please. All you have to do is be humble, say I made some mistakes. We all do.

This thread isn't about you specifically but...sure!

Why Japan doesn't have a bright future in video games

@cainetao11 said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

You forget 5... a good chunk of them sold out to the west (Capcom and Konami are especially guilty of this).

Yeah those sellouts. I know in my business I will stay working for a dying marketso my company dies as well. That makes a lot of fuckin sense

Okay, so I'm confused about what you're saying here now vs what you've said in the past.

So can you clarify for us all, is Japan some the regional giant, huge population yada yada you seem to be claiming here in this thread or is it as you put it here ^...."a dying market"?

Which is it cainetoe11?

Also there are tons of threads like the one you were quoted in where xbox fans are saying Japan either doesn't matter or is irrelevant that I can easily post so the relevance of my post stands because of arguments stated by xbox fans were....Japan doesn't matter, is irrelevant and lol is a dying market.

Any more questions?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60705 Posts

@quadknight said:

Lems = Rekt.

“? Bu...bu...bu...but Japan doezn’t matter!!1”

and teh cloudzzzzz

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 lexxluger
@i_p_daily said:
@lexxluger said:

An alt accusing another alt how funny, and yet the newer alt rekted the older alt, that's some funny shit right there lol.

So...that's your alt, not surprised.