Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#303  Edited By m3Boarder32
Member since 2002 • 9526 Posts

@m3dude1 said:

@zaryia: this is my one and only account. im not anyone else

I’m willing to post a video showing what part of the country I’m in If your willing to do the same lol.

where do you live anyway ?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@m3Boarder32 said:
@m3dude1 said:

I’m willing to post a video showing what part of the country I’m in If your willing to do the same lol.

You already admitted in another thread It was you. You guys have nearly the same exact posts.

This is just sad.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#305  Edited By TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@m3Boarder32 said:
@m3dude1 said:

'posting videos of the part of the country'?

what the ^&*? you think your audience is really extremely stupid dont you?

oh look this video is totally from me and its totally the state because it has trees and roads

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 TryIt

where am I now?

m3Boarder32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307 m3Boarder32

Don’t be stupid, I can post a video that shows me logged into my account and my surroundings at the same time

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@m3Boarder32 said:

Don’t be stupid, I can post a video that shows me logged into my account and my surroundings at the same time

You're going to get someone else to do it for you.

You already specifically stated it was you, as well as the 2 users having not only a similar name, but nearly the same posting content and style.

m3Boarder32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 m3Boarder32

@zaryia said:
@m3Boarder32 said:

You're going to get someone else to do it for you.

You already specifically stated it was you, as well as the 2 users having not only a similar name, but nearly the same posting content and style.

Lmao you’re so full of shit.

But what can one expect from a pleb that games on a GTX 670

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By TryIt

@m3Boarder32 said:

WITH TREES! even. proof of me in kansas. that is of course everyone knows a photo of me.

m3Boarder32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 m3Boarder32

@tryit said:
@m3Boarder32 said:

WITH TREES! even. proof of me in kansas. that is of course everyone knows a photo of me.

I live in Orane County CA, I could literally post a video of me logging into my account with Face ID while at Disneyland . I carry two phones with me anyway.

Not sure if @m3dude1cares to do something similar, I totally understand it’s kind of a pain in the ass. And I cant blaim him for letting people think he’s me. I’m kind of awesome

m3dude1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By m3dude1
Member since 2007 • 2334 Posts

@m3Boarder32: i live in southern CA. ive always stated that this is my one and only account. its not my problem that some hermits are too unintelligent to discern that

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#313  Edited By appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

@Yams1980 said:

These comparisons are fairly meaningless. Consoles are usually sold at a loss, while PC components are sold for profit, so obviously you pay more for a pc. You make your money back on steam sales and or piracy or a combination of both.

A 1000-1500 dollar investment in a pc lasts for several years, only thing you'll ever have to upgrade is your video card. I still have a pc with a 2600k i7, and it can run even new games over 80-100+ fps with no problems... and that cpu is from 2011, almost 7 years ago. Still find it funny when I think back and people told me that buying an i7 would be a waste of money, ended up only costing around 50 dollars more for the cpu and those extra 4 threads kept it from becoming obsolete like the non hyperthreaded ones were.

So what i'm saying is, you pay more upfront for a solid gaming PC, but it'll last you many times longer than a console these days and the amount of money you can save on pc game sales pays for itself. 3/4 of my steam/gog games i bought at 50% or more off, some even 75%+ or more, practically free when you add it all up over time.

Yup, every time I hear the old "well, you gotta upgrade your computer every 2 years to stay current" BS I just roll my eyes. And go back to gaming at 80-100 fps on my 8 year old cpu.