DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

I'd still take a low budget PC over a console any day of the week since I can play my online games for free which PC still has the advantage over consoles and not to mention, I pay my games for less on PC depending on the game that is.

Nice video Paul.

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

Yeah sadly GPU and, to a lesser extent, RAM prices are ridiculous right now. The rumors that the next Nvidia cards will reflect the inflation of prices on their MSRP doesn't help either.

StormyJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 StormyJoe
Member since 2011 • 7806 Posts

@m3Boarder32: But, then I'd have to play games on my PC. Yuck!

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

$500 gaming machine is for broke people or non-serious gamers.

simple as that.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

Should have gone for a 150 dollar pc.

Johnny-n-Roger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#8 Johnny-n-Roger
Member since 2003 • 15151 Posts

@StormyJoe said:

@m3Boarder32: But, then I'd have to play games on my PC. Yuck!

and someday you might also have to eat at the big people table. OMG....

Johnny-n-Roger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#9  Edited By Johnny-n-Roger
Member since 2003 • 15151 Posts

also OP, the actual 1080p performance of the XBOX One X is about equal to an RX 580. Slightly better for 4k, but about the same for 1080p. What an obnoxiously misleading graphic.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

The level of desperation in you and the other Xbox one X fan girls is incredible.

It takes something like a horrible GPU market like this for you to feel good about your purchase?...

"$500 PEHCEY LUL, XBOOX DA X WON!"...

Your just mad that you still play your games at 30FPS and most games run at dynamic resolutions. Un-compromised 4K my butt hole.

Notice how even the video you posted things are only considered playable if its close to 60FPS?... PC gaming has higher standards. You keep your FauxK and 30FPS and I know that mentality of mine is shared because the sales of the X1X are very poor, people would rather buy a Nintendo tablet than buy a FauxK box with no games.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

I always wonder how X1X managed to sell out that quick on their preorders....

Meanwhile PC is waiting for Nvidia 2080 GTX card

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

While it certainly sucks what GPU prices are going through right now I’m just not interested in gaming on PC right now regardless of what the prices are. I simply just prefer to do my gaming on consoles regardless of performance and price.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TryIt

I rarely get to deep into conversations about 'who is the cheapest'

yeah if its exactly the same thing and the hassle is exactly the same I might entertain the idea of something being cheaper bu 9 times out of 10 I just want to know the best and work from there

LoganX77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By LoganX77
Member since 2017 • 1050 Posts

Id take a PS4 pro over all of them. I like the X1X hardware better but the pro has the best games for me.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts
@m3Boarder32 said:

It’s crazy how pathetically underpowered a $500 PC is

Pretty a 500$ outperforms the X1X at 1080p.

The price comparison is also pretty stupid. You get what you pay for.

Let's compare an Xbox One X to a 1,000$ PC...oh wait, the Xbox One X caps out at what you get for 500$. Can't get anything better even if you're willing to pony up more cash. Geez, maybe that's the point of a PC.

I also love how you circle the more powerful graphics card as if it was the performance you'd be getting with an Xbox One X. Seems you forgot its garbage CPU.

Gatygun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Gatygun
Member since 2010 • 2709 Posts

@speedytimsi said:

Well think about it, PC is dead platform. i never saw sold out anywhere when it comes to PC. Not a single generation.

Also when did you saw PC games on the 10 top physical media releases? not even once in the last decade.

I made a 500 dollar PC, to proof how dead PC gaming is. look at the topic starters video. See how utterly bad PC gaming is? that's 500 dollars. for 2 more fps you need to pay 5000 dollars more and still can't play any GOAT and AAA title.

I turned the PC on, and guess what? i black screen with nothing. I tried to press button but it had absolute nothing on it. No wonder these gpu's are so expensive, they probably make a whooping 2 of them in a year to sell to clueless people.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TryIt

@Gatygun said:
@speedytimsi said:

Well think about it, PC is dead platform. i never saw sold out anywhere when it comes to PC. Not a single generation.

I literally laughed out loud on this.

yes...its true...Steam, Orgin, GOG UPlay in fact...never sell out

sirk1264

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#18 sirk1264
Member since 2003 • 6242 Posts

Haven’t there been many threads like this. Can we stop posting the same crap every week in a new thread.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 BluFalconUltra
Member since 2014 • 459 Posts

@loganx77 said:

Id take a PS4 pro over all of them. I like the X1X hardware better but the pro has the best games for me.

Pcmasterrace69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Pcmasterrace69
Member since 2017 • 373 Posts

pc gamers will claim a gt 1030 pc is better than one x no matter how unrealiatic.

pc gamers in general will never admit that a 500 console is worth they rather lie

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

If you want to game at the best price right now, consoles are the only way to go. PC hardware GPUs/RAM are just to over priced currently. Of course the price will drop again, hopefully, and building PCs will be fun again. The PC experience is still the best way to go if you can afford it.

dragonfly110

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#22 dragonfly110
Member since 2008 • 27955 Posts

Now is unfortunately just about the worst time to build a PC. I still love mine, but my plans for an upgrade have come to a freeze until GPU and RAM prices come down a little bit.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Grey_Eyed_Elf

These youtubers don't care for performance, they go for what ever is trending... The new Ryzen APU is the it thing right now, but for pure performance you can get:

LINK: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ZrvFTB

Which would double your gaming performance to what they build.

Not to mention that for $100 more you can get a GTX 1060 and it would match the X1X with the added fact that its a PC and can do a million things the X1X can't do and if you spend another $100-200 you can get a machine that wipes the floor with it.

But yeah your right the only way the X1X can look good is if you put it up against a APU in a GPU market with inflated prices.

I absolutely LOVE how all you do is talk about X1X and power yet seem to focus just on price... Even before this mining phase PC gamers have been spending $500 on a GPU alone, wake up. We want performance, just because your retarded eyes enjoy 30FPS doesn't mean everyone else does.

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By BluFalconUltra
Member since 2014 • 459 Posts

@Xabiss said:

If you want to game at the best price right now, consoles are the only way to go. PC hardware GPUs/RAM are just to over priced currently. Of course the price will drop again, hopefully, and building PCs will be fun again. The PC experience is still the best way to go if you can afford it.

The problem is not even the price, it's what you are getting for the price. The fact is that graphics are NOT better on PC. The only thing you get is 60fps, which adds nothing to the game at all from my own experience playing on PC. It's all hype and these PC fanboys are delusional. I was thinking of buying a gaming PC, but then I realized that I would not get a return on my investment just for higher frame rates and they still drop regardless. No game is built to take advantage of the high-end PCs, because they would have to build a separate version and all games are built on consoles then ported to PC. This is not the 90s when PC had games built specifically for it's specs and showed a clear improvement of consoles while doing things gameplay wise that consoles could not do. I am someone who played on PC in the 90s and most of these people today are just riding the hype train, but don't know what they are talking about. All that money for frame rate and a sharper image just is not worth it. The graphics are the same.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Grey_Eyed_Elf

@pcmasterrace69 said:

pc gamers will claim a gt 1030 pc is better than one x no matter how unrealiatic.

pc gamers in general will never admit that a 500 console is worth they rather lie

Who claimed what now?...

Admit a $500 console is worth?... $500?... Lie about what?... The X1X is a RX 580 with a few more CU's and a CPU that dates back to the bronze age with a 5400RPM HDD and a cheap Chinese made 4K bluray drive that can't compete against $200 4k Bluray players.

Its performance is equivalent to a G4560 with a 6GB GTX 1060 or a 8GB RX 580 which is worth around $500... But no one in their right mind would pair those two together, well unless your a console manufacturer you pretty much solder on the cheapest things you can find and throw in the best GPU you can under 150w and call it un-compromised 4K experience while more 70% of your games run at 30FPS due to the CPU bottleneck and at dynamic resolutions because the GPU is not made for anything past 1440p.

Truth?...

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

High budget PC > console > low budget PC

I just never go for a low budget PC so I'm all good.

Pcmasterrace69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pcmasterrace69
Member since 2017 • 373 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf:

so you say instead of an apu 2400g fot 159€ ..for 100 more you get gtx 1060 6gb..(and cpu too?).

I want to know where you shop!!

psu 40€

motherboard 85€

apu 2400g 159€

2x4 ram 3200mhz 129€

case + fans 45€

hdd 49€

mouse keyboard 25€

(no windows. I know you use linux for sure)

500€ pc with no OS (and no cpu + gpu)

change 2400g for i3 7100 + gtx 1060 (110€ + 360€ = 470€ instead for 2400g apu that is 159€.

total with i3 and 1060..--> 800€ :D

Yes sure you can build pc with 1060 or 1070 or 1080 for half the price of xbox one or ps5 we all know you can do it!!

you are the one who cant and never will handle the truth

keep saying that to yourself so you never stop believing your own lies

with_teeth26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 1

#28  Edited By with_teeth26
Member since 2007 • 11511 Posts

yea if I had a friend right now with a $500 budget looking to get hardware to play new games, I'd recommend a PS4 Pro or xb1x over a budget PC.

probably a xb1x so I could at least play 'play anywhere' games with them

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

Who the faack in the history of mankind have ever built a 500$ gaming pc anyway? Yeah console is cheaper but pc comes with sooo many advantages that any comparison is ridiculous... pc master race and console peasant should probably have been your first clue!

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Grey_Eyed_Elf

@blufalconultra said:
@Xabiss said:

The problem is not even the price, it's what you are getting for the price. The fact is that graphics are NOT better on PC. The only thing you get is 60fps, which adds nothing to the game at all from my own experience playing on PC. It's all hype and these PC fanboys are delusional. I was thinking of buying a gaming PC, but then I realized that I would not get a return on my investment just for higher frame rates and they still drop regardless. No game is built to take advantage of the high-end PCs, because they would have to build a separate version and all games are built on consoles then ported to PC. This is not the 90s when PC had games built specifically for it's specs and showed a clear improvement of consoles while doing things gameplay wise that consoles could not do. I am someone who played on PC in the 90s and most of these people today are just riding the hype train, but don't know what they are talking about. All that money for frame rate and a sharper image just is not worth it. The graphics are the same.

What on earth are you talking about?

1. Graphics are not better?... So the graphics on the Xbox One and Xbox One X are the same?... They are just different settings and resolution but not better?
  2. The ONLY thing you get is 60FPS?... Are you still in the 90's?... 100-144Hz with Freesync/gsync are sort of a thing these days.
  3. 60FPS adds nothing to the experience?... What exactly do you want?... its framerate, all it does is make things feel and look smoother.
  4. Return on your investment?... What return do you get on console?... What ever it is, yup you get the same from the PC.
  5. Games are built on consoles?... I will quote you here "most of these people today are just riding the hype train, but don't know what they are talking about."... Games are built on engines that scale in resolutions/features/framerates so even if a game is made for a console playing that same game on PC would allow you to increase those 3 factors to what ever you can with the hardware advantage you have. So I am not sure what you are on about here.
  6. Graphics are the same?... When you said 90's did you flip the 6 upside down because I think your cataract is playing tricks on you.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Juub1990
@blufalconultra said:

If you brush off aside PC advantages like they don't matter, sure, it won't be worth it. At this point you may as well say the PS4 has no advantage over a PS2 from your own experience and stick with it.

@pcmasterrace69 I know you're a troll but a G4560 beats the Xbox One X CPU. No need to go overkill with an i3.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Budget wars strikes again.

Of course if I only had $500 to play with, I'd probably spring for a console instead of a PC. Probably. There's still that insane library, still the fact that most great games aren't pushing high end graphics, still the fact that I can adjust settings to favor performance, still the countless other advantages that come with an open platform.

But $500 is pretty damn tight and a console seems like a safer bet at that price range, sure.

Thing is, I'm not gaming on a budget and I'm willing to pay more for a better machine.

Bragging about gaming on a budget machine is like bragging about stockpiling Ramen Noodles. Glad you enjoy it, but I choose to eat well and can afford to do so.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5acbb9993d0bd
Member since 2012 • 12449 Posts

Nobody cares.

My GPU cost £700 .... my PC plays 1000s more games than an XBOX ONE X and far outperforms it.

Enjoying Vermatide 2 at 2k and 144FPS.

Other people may be playing on a 7 year old PC on low settings and still having a blast.

Again, Xbox is the most limited device on the market.... you get what you pay for.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Grey_Eyed_Elf
@pcmasterrace69 said:

@Grey_Eyed_Elf:

so you say instead of an apu 2400g fot 159€ ..for 100 more you get gtx 1060 6gb..(and cpu too?).

I want to know where you shop!!

psu 40€

motherboard 85€

apu 2400g 159€

2x4 ram 3200mhz 129€

case + fans 45€

hdd 49€

mouse keyboard 25€

(no windows. I know you use linux for sure)

500€ pc with no OS (and no cpu + gpu)

change 2400g for i3 7100 + gtx 1060 (110€ + 360€ = 470€ instead for 2400g apu that is 159€.

total with i3 and 1060..--> 800€ :D

Yes sure you can build pc with 1060 or 1070 or 1080 for half the price of xbox one or ps5 we all know you can do it!!

you are the one who cant and never will handle the truth

keep saying that to yourself so you never stop believing your own lies

I post up a link with a $500 PC better than the APU build and your angry?...

Also its $ not euro's.

No one is arguing that consoles are great bang for the buck, I'm just exposing bullshit claims and people like you who say "Yes sure you can build pc with 1060 or 1070 or 1080 for half the price of xbox one or ps5 we all know you can do it!!"... Who are you talking about?

You guys keep claiming things that no one ever says as the truth to win arguments that don't exist until YOU make them.

PC gamers can build low budget PC's, mid range PC's and high end PC's... What are you mad about?... The fact that we have some money and spend it on hardware that plays games better than your console?

The real truth is you people are cheap and want the best but don't want to pay for it so you try to justify your mediocre experience by comparing PC to console but only when it comes to $ to $, its quiet fascinating to watch in no other industry or world does this happen other than gaming when a guy buys a Honda Civic he is fully aware hes bought a average car but when a guy buys a console that mother f***er thinks he has a rocket ship.

Lies?... Sweetheart that's all console gamers do is eat up lies from the console manufacturers.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#35 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

There always seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding on these forums (or intentional ignorance) about why some people choose to use PCs instead of consoles.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: I don't care how much money I have to pay, I'm not going to play games at 30fps on a loud shit box with inadequate cooling that's locked down like a damn prison and lacks modern social features for it's limited game library. So **** it unless there's a really compelling exclusive.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

Well... End-consumer costs are higher, so it's a stupid comparison anyway.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

@tryit said:

simple as that.

This has always been the case. A $500 PC was a piece of crap even before the mining craze.

Sure you were able to match console graphics with a $500 rig (you still can if you order your GPU from Nvidia or EVGA), but why would you want to match console graphics? 30 fps and medium settings isn't something to shoot for. Any piece of junk could hit those numbers. The point of PC gaming is to get vastly superior visual fidelity over consoles. And for that, you need to spend a bit more.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Grey_Eyed_Elf

@pyro1245 said:

There always seems to be a fundamental misunderstanding on these forums (or intentional ignorance) about why some people choose to use PCs instead of consoles.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: I don't care how much money I have to pay, I'm not going to play games at 30fps on a loud shit box with inadequate cooling that's locked down like a damn prison and lacks modern social features for it's limited game library. So **** it unless there's a really compelling exclusive.

Yeah but fo 5 hunded you can get no buttah and why pay moe when does same graphik just less framrats but frems no matter because optics only see third tea?

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 UssjTrunks
@pcmasterrace69 said:

The X1X is a piece of crap. It's only worth it if you can only afford to spend $500.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By UssjTrunks
@glez13 said:

Yeah sadly GPU and, to a lesser extent, RAM prices are ridiculous right now. The rumors that the next Nvidia cards will reflect the inflation of prices on their MSRP doesn't help either.

My best guess is that MSRP will go up $50-100. But that's because of memory prices, not mining. Samsung (and the other memory manufacturers) refuse to increase production to meet both mobile and PC demand.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#41  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

PC gaming is in a depression thanks to RAM and GPU prices.

Want a new GPU for a decent price? Go on EVGA's site and buy one from there. They limit 1 per household and try to keep it as close to MSRP.

Maybe buy some used RAM if possible.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42  Edited By commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@Juub1990 said:
@m3Boarder32 said:

Let's compare an Xbox One X to a 1,000$ PC...oh wait, the Xbox One X caps out at what you get for 500$. Can't get anything better even if you're willing to pony up more cash. Geez, maybe that's the point of a PC.

I also love how you circle the more powerful graphics card as if it was the performance you'd be getting with an Xbox One X. Seems you forgot its garbage CPU.

The thing is even a 1000$ pc will have problems competing with the xboxone x at this point, if you want to beat the xboxone you'll need a 1070, and that's not even going to be a big difference, but a 1000$ ain't going to cut it since then you'll already have to pony up 700$ for the 1070. A 1060 will have some spare cash to invest in the cpu but that's not going to go a long way for what's available on the xboxone x.

This thread just wants to show how interesting an xboxone x is at this point. Sure a pc with 1080ti will stomp all over it but then you're looking at three times the price.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#43  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17806 Posts

So much fail in this thread. If you want quality, you have to pay for it. I would not buy a $500 PC or a $500 console as my primary platform because neither of them would allow me to enjoy games the way I like. A person's budget is a personal issue and limitation. It should not be a major factor in assessing the quality of a platform. PC rapes consoles when you compare the quality and not the price. Consoles force the budget limitation on you and limit the quality you can achieve.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Juub1990
@commander said:

The thing is even a 1000$ pc will have problems competing with the xboxone x at this point, if you want to beat the xboxone you'll need a 1070, and that's not even going to be a big difference, but a 1000$ ain't going to cut it since then you'll already have to pony up 700$ for the 1070. A 1060 will have some spare cash to invest in the cpu but that's not going to go a long way for what's available on the xboxone x.

This thread just wants to show how interesting an xboxone x is at this point. Sure a pc with 1080ti will stomp all over it but then you're looking at three times the price.

Oh please, a 1070 destroys the Xbox One X in the range of 20-30%. "Not even going to be a big difference" right.

Only an idiot would purchase a 1070 at 700$. You can still find them at MSRP except you gotta act quickly before they go out of stock. I just bought two yesterday for 1,000$ from Amazon.

Did you also forget the part the X1X still has a garbage CPU that gets outdone by a puny G4560? Again three times the price for a 1080 Ti is only if you're stupid and can't wait to grab one at a decent price.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#45 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

@UssjTrunks said:
@tryit said:

simple as that.

This has always been the case. A $500 PC was a piece of crap even before the mining craze.

Sure you were able to match console graphics with a $500 rig (you still can if you order your GPU from Nvidia or EVGA), but why would you want to match console graphics? 30 fps and medium settings isn't something to shoot for. Any piece of junk could hit those numbers. The point of PC gaming is to get vastly superior visual fidelity over consoles. And for that, you need to spend a bit more.

not exactly, prices of all gpu cards went up, and the release of the xboxone x could have pushed the priced down of graphics cards. Before the mining rx 480 cards were not that expensive, and an rx 580 could have been dirt cheap by now, if it wasn't for mining.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By UssjTrunks

@commander said:
@Juub1990 said:
@m3Boarder32 said:

I built a new PC in January/February (all prices in Canadian dollars, US is much cheaper):

Ryzen R5 1600: $250

Gigabyte Gaming 3 Motherboard: $110

Geforce GTX 1080: $685

Seasonic Focus Plus (650W): $85

Total: $1130 CAD, or $880 USD.

I re-used the case, hard drive, and RAM (DDR4 8GB x 2 @ 2667 Mhz) from my old build. Adding those items in would put you around $1100-1200 USD. This build demolishes the X1X.

m3Boarder32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 m3Boarder32
Member since 2002 • 9526 Posts

Jesus some people ITT are triggered AF

You know who they/you are

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Juub1990
@commander said:

not exactly, prices of all gpu cards went up, and the release of the xboxone x could have pushed the priced down of graphics cards. Before the mining rx 480 cards were not that expensive, and an rx 580 could have been dirt cheap by now, if it wasn't for mining.

Nobody cares about the RX580 anyway.

Here

Click "Auto-Notify" after creating an account. Soon as it goes in stock, buy it but a word of advice, be ready because they get sold out within 10 minutes usually.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 UssjTrunks
@m3Boarder32 said:

Jesus some people ITT are triggered AF

You know who they/you are

Nobody is triggered.