50 PC exclusives in 2013

• 91 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Goyoshi12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#51 Goyoshi12
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

Looks like a pretty standard year for PC gamers. Which is to say, heaps of great exclusives and unique titles, all year round. ...and to all those who say "I've never heard of those games" or "None of those look interesting" - educate yourselves. :PPlaneforger

OK I still have no interest in those games.

Bite me, big boy.

Kandlegoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Kandlegoat
Member since 2009 • 3147 Posts

[QUOTE="Planeforger"]Looks like a pretty standard year for PC gamers. Which is to say, heaps of great exclusives and unique titles, all year round. ...and to all those who say "I've never heard of those games" or "None of those look interesting" - educate yourselves. :PAmazonTreeBoa
You are asking people that find it hard to build a PC (something as easy as putting a model car together) to educate themselves. Good luck with that.

Which Ironically, the most interesting games coming out in 2013 like Wasteland 2 and Shadowrun Returns ....probably wont even require a Gaming Rig and any commercial desktop will most likely be able to run.

SaudiFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#53 SaudiFury
Member since 2007 • 8709 Posts

what's got my attention:

Akienaro : Demon Hunters, Apotheon, Don't Starve, Company of Heroes 2, Warframe, Command and Conquer (hey it's free to play i'll check it out), SimCity, Marvel Heroes, and Reus.

I can imagine Company of Heroes 2 and Marvel Heroes taking up a lot of my time. SimCity perhaps, and while i'm still interested, the game strikes me like it's gonna be way too small in it's focus on what you can do on your own in favor of what you can if your part of the larger online community.

with SimCity i'm mostly singleplayer, so if it becomes painfully evident that i cannot play the game within realistic and entertaining amount of time. If it's so painfully don't that it basically forces to be online, that i'll probably not pick it up. It's why it's not a day 1 for me anymore, i'm gonna wait for reviews.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11780 Posts

Is there even a single worthy game in there ?

Besides any 2D adventures of course that i always like

The RPGs seem like jokes, all copies of Diablo top down style

Strategy games are more of the same old

Generally PC gaming is more dead than it ever was

PC games i want - any 2D adventure with great art, Banner Saga, Baldur or Torment kickstarters - that is all

3 games, mostly kickstarter stuff

loosingENDS

Why are you so butthurt a lot of these games come froms devs that are well known/established/experienced

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55 Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9839 Posts

[QUOTE="Sushiglutton"] But to be completely honest I rather just have TLOU and GOW:A than those fifty games. Yep that is the truth. jimmyrussle117

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LINEAR 10 HOUR BLURRY JAGFESTS PLAYED AT 20 FPS HAHAHAHAAHA

Pretty mediocre attempt tbh. 2/10

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

It's going to be an expensive year! So many good exclusives and multiplats coming out

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

[QUOTE="jimmyrussle117"]

[QUOTE="Sushiglutton"] But to be completely honest I rather just have TLOU and GOW:A than those fifty games. Yep that is the truth. Sushiglutton

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LINEAR 10 HOUR BLURRY JAGFESTS PLAYED AT 20 FPS HAHAHAHAAHA

This. It would simply be easier to state that you have complete garbage taste in gaming.

Rome and CoH2 alone make those "games" seem like nothing more than one big cutscene designed for 12 year old non-gamers, such as yourself.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Sushiglutton

[QUOTE="Sushiglutton"]

[QUOTE="jimmyrussle117"]

Jankarcop

This. It would simply be easier to state that you have complete garbage taste in gaming.

Rome and CoH2 alone make those "games" seem like nothing more than one big cutscene designed for 12 year old non-gamers, such as yourself.

Are you bragging about being older than me on a forum that debates which video game system is the best :| ? I hope when I reach your age I have better things to do.
NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11780 Posts

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="Sushiglutton"] Pretty mediocre attempt tbh. 2/10

Sushiglutton

Are you bragging about being older than me on a forum that debates which video game system is the best :| ? I hope when I reach your age I have better things to do.

like massaging the salami

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="Sushiglutton"] Pretty mediocre attempt tbh. 2/10

Sushiglutton

I'm bragging about not being a 12 year old that likes automated movie games that require pressing 1 button.

I bet you dont like Rome or CoH becuase you literally wouldn't be able to play it. Nothing more or less.

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Sushiglutton

[QUOTE="Sushiglutton"][QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

Jankarcop

I'm bragging about not being a 12 year old that likes automated movie games that require pressing 1 button.

I bet you dont like Rome or CoH becuase you literally wouldn't be able to play it. Nothing more or less.

I guess we all need something to be proud about. Good on you!
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="Sushiglutton"] Are you bragging about being older than me on a forum that debates which video game system is the best :| ? I hope when I reach your age I have better things to do.Sushiglutton

I guess we all need something to be proud about. Good on you!

I am proud to be able to acual game, and not forced to watch a bad for even micheal bay movie in my ps3 with bad gfx.

among other things, but that too.

arto1223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 arto1223
Member since 2005 • 4412 Posts

[QUOTE="arto1223"]

[QUOTE="Puckhog04"]

Another reason I hate PC fanboys. And you say us Console gamers are "ignorant". :roll:

Puckhog04

How is that ignorant? I love the Uncharted series and cannot wait to play TLOU and I love the GoW series and am somewhat looking forward to the single player aspect of the new GoW, but he is right. The games are linear (TLOU is likely to follow a similar pacing of the Uncharted series), they are around 10 hours, and they do run at low resolutions, have almost no AA if any, and have bad framerate drops not top mention 30fps is bad enough as is.

You've played the finished copy? Could I borrow it please? I'd like to beat it before it comes out. Both games look gorgeous in action.

Did you just point out that I talked about the games without having played them and that they are not even out yet... and then state that they look gorgeous in action? I know the beta for the multiplayer is out for GoW, but that isn't the final release, and then TLOU isn't out even in beta form. You are quite the hypocrite aren't you?

Did you not read what I wrote? I said that the games previously had been great games and that I'm looking forward to the two about to come out, and you seem to have ignored all that I said and just stuck with your biased opinion that I'm a hermit and don't care for anything but PC games.

Whatever. Have fun living a biased life and jumping to conclusions and not thinking critically about things. I'll have fun keeping an open mind about things and when it comes to gaming I'll keep playing my amazing PC exclusives and multiplats as well as enjoying the exclusives of consoles that don't quite look that good compared to PC games but are still amazing games in their own right.

hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

Feels good to be a PC gamer.

Feels good, bro.

Avatar image for deactivated-61cc564148ef4
deactivated-61cc564148ef4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 deactivated-61cc564148ef4
Member since 2007 • 10909 Posts

Slender the Arrival looks fantastic.

Keen for more Trackmania too.

Hope Wasteland looks good

cryemocry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 cryemocry
Member since 2013 • 590 Posts

No thanks.. I'll wait and see what M$ and Sony are bringing to the table.. ;)

OhSnapitz
kinect 2.0 and move 2
cryemocry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 cryemocry

Feels good, bro.

hoola
sup bro gamer dude
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts
[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

cryemocry
kinect 2.0 and move 2

..as opposed to pirate central.. :|
cryemocry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 cryemocry
[QUOTE="cryemocry"][QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

OhSnapitz
kinect 2.0 and move 2

Umm lol just because some douchebags are pirates doesnt mean all of them are and people pirate consoles games all the time. I remember mother f*cking selling pirated ps1 games back in the day.
cryemocry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 cryemocry

you needed a mod chip and you could do it yourself or pay someone else do it and it wasnt very expensive.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 OhSnapitz
[QUOTE="cryemocry"][QUOTE="OhSnapitz"][QUOTE="cryemocry"] kinect 2.0 and move 2

Umm lol just because some douchebags are pirates doesnt mean all of them are and people pirate consoles games all the time. I remember mother f*cking selling pirated ps1 games back in the day.

On that same token.. just because M$/Sony used motion controls for a few games doesn't mean their ENTIRE next gen catalog will consist of Kinect and Move.. ;)
cryemocry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 cryemocry

Back in the day was pretty crazy i remember websites selling premodded xbox's lol ready to play copied games.

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 OhSnapitz

The Witcher 2 PC Pirated 4.5 million times :|

cryemocry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 cryemocry
[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"][QUOTE="cryemocry"][QUOTE="OhSnapitz"] ..as opposed to pirate central.. :|

On that same token.. just because M$/Sony used motion controls for a few games doesn't mean their ENTIRE next gen catalog will consist of Kinect and Move.. ;)

sony and microsoft sold out on the people who helped build the brand in the first place and their first party support is garbage now because of it.
OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 OhSnapitz

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"][QUOTE="cryemocry"] Umm lol just because some douchebags are pirates doesnt mean all of them are and people pirate consoles games all the time. I remember mother f*cking selling pirated ps1 games back in the day.cryemocry

sony and microsoft sold out on the people who helped build the brand in the first place and their first party support is garbage now because of it.

I loved when I hear uninformed fanboys spout about how M$/Sony apparently "abandoned" the "core"..

If you what any genre of game, theres dozens of choices on both platforms.. This year alone we're getting DMC, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3, GTA 5, Dead Space 3, Bioshock Infinite, Gears J, Splinter Cell Black list, MGS Rising, Injustice, Lost Planet 3, Remember Me, Castlevania LOS 2, and that's only covering a fraction of the tiltes being released this year.

hoola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 hoola
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts

[QUOTE="hoola"]

Feels good, bro.

cryemocry

sup bro gamer dude

Yo dawg, hows it going? None of the games in this thread are as good as COD and Madden amirite?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="Riadon2"]

That is a pretty wild claim considering that you don't even own a gaming PC.

Lucianu

I'm currently playing Planetside 2, Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2 on my laptop. I'll be building a new PC in the Spring. So no my claims aren't wild. I've been playing PC games before Zork 1. lol!!

A lot of those games look good, a good chunk i've ben following, another chunk are from well respected developers, another chunk are 2D games which look awesome..

Most of them will eventually be released, and most of them will be worth playing, from i can tell. Depends on your preferance, mostly.

Opinions vary obviously. Knowing the trend of PC games, I'll be very surprised if 1/2 those games get released this year.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Feels good, bro.

hoola
Feels good to be a gamer period.
loosingENDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 loosingENDS
Member since 2011 • 11793 Posts

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

eat art, Banner Saga, Baldur or Torment kickstarters - that is all

Jankarcop

People always say this at the start of the year when the PC exclusive list is given. Then GS ends up giving us 3x more exclusives that year.

You never learn.

Really ?

Then why have i only got 5 exclusive PC games in almost 7 years now ?

Namly, SC2 (exact more of the same copy of SC1), Whispered World, Amnesia, Witcher 1 and Heroes 6 (exact more of the same copy of Heroes games, but good anyway)

clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#85 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts

OhSnapitz
And? Shall I bring up all the facts on the piracy rates for console games?
JohnF111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#86 JohnF111
Member since 2010 • 14190 Posts
Sim City made it instantly a good year for gaming.
Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Jankarcop

[QUOTE="Jankarcop"]

[QUOTE="loosingENDS"]

eat art, Banner Saga, Baldur or Torment kickstarters - that is all

loosingENDS

People always say this at the start of the year when the PC exclusive list is given. Then GS ends up giving us 3x more exclusives that year.

You never learn.

Really ?

Then why have i only got 5 exclusive PC games in almost 7 years now ?

Namly, SC2 (exact more of the same copy of SC1), Whispered World, Amnesia, Witcher 1 and Heroes 6 (exact more of the same copy of Heroes games, but good anyway)

:|

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#89 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

Cool, I'll only play maybe 5 of those.

Cruxis27
cryemocry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 cryemocry

Hopefully new rise of the triad remake doesnt suck horribly.

slimjimbadboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 slimjimbadboy
Member since 2006 • 1731 Posts

[QUOTE="OhSnapitz"]

clyde46

And? Shall I bring up all the facts on the piracy rates for console games?

Would be interesting to see what devs had to say about the massive amount of pirated console games in Eastern Europe, Brazil or Asia. Then again, that data isn't as readily available as the download logs of some torrent site :P