5 years ago MS didn't allowed cross-play with Sony. Why Sony should allow that now?

• 162 results
PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#151 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@pinkanimal said:

@cainetao11: you're an idiot and a crybaby apart from a hypocrite. Explaining something is not justifying it. But since you're a child I understand that the difference goes over your head. I said that it could perfectly be that Ryan is lying or that Sony's real reasons are others apart from security but I also said that the security reason can make sense and proceeded to explain why. I know crybabies like you are foreign to how adult debates work but it's about time you start learning don't you think?

Integrity you say? Lol. You wouldn't know what that means if it hits you in the face. I have shown way more in this thread than you ever here. I, unlike you, can accommodate more than one possibility is my brain and not jump into conclusions while crying.

Your posts justified what I explained dingle berry brain. You lied, then tried to say you aren't because you believed what I posted, call me a liar while ignoring all I did was believe what Troy posted. Somehow, that's legit for you but for me? All has been shown and justified smegmite.

Oh you're a liar for much more than that. I wasn't lying, I was pretty much correct on everything I claimed.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#152 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

It's really sad that these threads focus more on defending Sony's decision than on saying that both were wrong. People try to deny that this board is fanboy wars, but that's really all it is.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#153 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38035 Posts

@ronvalencia said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@cainetao11 said:
@pinkanimal said:

@cainetao11: you're a liar and a hypocrite because I was making a point as to why Sony could very well have security concerns when connecting to another company's network. You, in your every growing ignorance, said that Sony already crossplays with PC so those claims are BS. I proceeded to educate you on how the situation is different with an open platform like PC unlike a private company that controls all the connection protocols. You, being the hypocrite and coward that you are, proceeded to ignore what I taught you and post a bunch of crossplays between PS4 and PC which basically proved my point. In your desperation you also posted about a Nintendo-Sony crossplay game without checking first if it's true because you don't care about what is true (that's what liars do). Then I had to further educate you on that there are ways to connect games that don't depend on a particular infrastructure and could be peer to peer, this is not the case of MS setup which runs on their own servers and infrastructure so my argument still stands in that Sony could be concerned when they need to use the infrastructure and services from other company to host info from their customers. Being the toddler that you are and since you couldn't come up with a counter-argument you proceeded to bitch, moan and squeal like a coward and try to derail the thread towards something where your feeble mind wouldn't feel so threatened. It's simple really, you're a simple-minded fool so things are crystal clear as to why you're a liar and a hypocrite.

And you're a liar and hypocrite because in the recent past you said I am a corporate shill and believe anything Spencer says. I linked you to the Jim Ryan interview where the interviewer even rolled his eyes at his corporate PR talk. But you just picked up the Sony torch and defended regardless. You believed and rationalized what you admitted you never even read until I linked you to it. You are a hypocrite. You are as much a corporate slave bitch as you claim anyone else on SW is.

And you lied about Sony not cross playing with another console manufacturer. I clearly said I don't know and linked Gameboy Troy. You keep avoiding that. If I said what he said while not knowing, then when you said "Sony doesn't Crossplay with Nintendo" you lied as well. But you keep trying to claim its not a lie. Well by that logic, neither is mine. That is a COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.Everyone can see it in this thread mangina boy.

My god, I saw people fail Basic combat training with more integrity than you have shown today lil strawberry

Well said.

pinkanimal = biggest hypocrite on these forums (or one of). We shouldn't bother wasting our time with him... he's just an alt account anyway. He'll disappear soon enough.

Disappear? There's mowgly1 and dakur.

A few of us long timers here have spoken in PMs about this LOL

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By cainetao11

@pinkanimal said:
@cainetao11 said:
@pinkanimal said:

@cainetao11: you're an idiot and a crybaby apart from a hypocrite. Explaining something is not justifying it. But since you're a child I understand that the difference goes over your head. I said that it could perfectly be that Ryan is lying or that Sony's real reasons are others apart from security but I also said that the security reason can make sense and proceeded to explain why. I know crybabies like you are foreign to how adult debates work but it's about time you start learning don't you think?

Integrity you say? Lol. You wouldn't know what that means if it hits you in the face. I have shown way more in this thread than you ever here. I, unlike you, can accommodate more than one possibility is my brain and not jump into conclusions while crying.

Your posts justified what I explained dingle berry brain. You lied, then tried to say you aren't because you believed what I posted, call me a liar while ignoring all I did was believe what Troy posted. Somehow, that's legit for you but for me? All has been shown and justified smegmite.

Oh you're a liar for much more than that. I wasn't lying, I was pretty much correct on everything I claimed.

You're a liar, and don't have the integrity to admit when you're caught out there.

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By lexxluger
Member since 2017 • 599 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

@tormentos: Sure, ok then whatever. Doesn't really do much for the topic at hand though.

So why are you so quick to throw out labels on other people? (you're not the only one but still..)

Maybe you should remove that cop-out tactic from your argument angles and you'll have better discussions that focus more on the subject matter.

I see a lot of people throw out labels as if it's an actual point that helps their argument angles. lol, I view them as some of the worst "fanboys" on the board.

These guys are brain dead spam bots, who when all else fails, throw out labels as an, "Ah ha GOTCHA!" tool when they want to get a leg up in an argument.

It's like going in to a presidential debate and one candidate is breaking down what is wrong with the other candidate's vision of how to fix the national debt, and the reply from the other candidate being criticized is..."well you're a Democrat so who cares what you think".

Calling out the affiliation you "think" another posters belongs to in a discussion to help boost your argument isn't doing anything except exposing how mentally handicap you are because of your own fanatical affiliation.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 PinkAnimal

@cainetao11 said:
@ronvalencia said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@cainetao11 said:
@pinkanimal said:

@cainetao11: you're a liar and a hypocrite because I was making a point as to why Sony could very well have security concerns when connecting to another company's network. You, in your every growing ignorance, said that Sony already crossplays with PC so those claims are BS. I proceeded to educate you on how the situation is different with an open platform like PC unlike a private company that controls all the connection protocols. You, being the hypocrite and coward that you are, proceeded to ignore what I taught you and post a bunch of crossplays between PS4 and PC which basically proved my point. In your desperation you also posted about a Nintendo-Sony crossplay game without checking first if it's true because you don't care about what is true (that's what liars do). Then I had to further educate you on that there are ways to connect games that don't depend on a particular infrastructure and could be peer to peer, this is not the case of MS setup which runs on their own servers and infrastructure so my argument still stands in that Sony could be concerned when they need to use the infrastructure and services from other company to host info from their customers. Being the toddler that you are and since you couldn't come up with a counter-argument you proceeded to bitch, moan and squeal like a coward and try to derail the thread towards something where your feeble mind wouldn't feel so threatened. It's simple really, you're a simple-minded fool so things are crystal clear as to why you're a liar and a hypocrite.

And you're a liar and hypocrite because in the recent past you said I am a corporate shill and believe anything Spencer says. I linked you to the Jim Ryan interview where the interviewer even rolled his eyes at his corporate PR talk. But you just picked up the Sony torch and defended regardless. You believed and rationalized what you admitted you never even read until I linked you to it. You are a hypocrite. You are as much a corporate slave bitch as you claim anyone else on SW is.

And you lied about Sony not cross playing with another console manufacturer. I clearly said I don't know and linked Gameboy Troy. You keep avoiding that. If I said what he said while not knowing, then when you said "Sony doesn't Crossplay with Nintendo" you lied as well. But you keep trying to claim its not a lie. Well by that logic, neither is mine. That is a COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.Everyone can see it in this thread mangina boy.

My god, I saw people fail Basic combat training with more integrity than you have shown today lil strawberry

Well said.

pinkanimal = biggest hypocrite on these forums (or one of). We shouldn't bother wasting our time with him... he's just an alt account anyway. He'll disappear soon enough.

Disappear? There's mowgly1 and dakur.

A few of us long timers here have spoken in PMs about this LOL

lol I didn't know you guys had secret meetings to uncover conspiracies. What have you discovered?

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 PinkAnimal

@cainetao11 said:
@pinkanimal said:
@cainetao11 said:
@pinkanimal said:

You're a liar, and don't have the integrity to admit when you're caught out there.

lol I have caught you in lies like ten thousand times and you never admit a thing, you just damage control and cry so spare me with your phony outrage.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#159 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44153 Posts

@lexxluger: I said "Sure whatever" because saying that I'm a lemming and he's a cow was the only response that he gave me and there was nothing else there addressing any of the other points that are actually relevant to the topic. Not a cop-out tactic.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#160 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

Just to show hypocrisy and double standards by MS and Xbone fans!

As cool as this sneak peek was, Trion can't let the finished Xbox 360 game connect to the PS3. "Microsoft won't let Sony players play against them," Rodberg said, before suggesting we change the topic to something less sensitive. Presumably the barrier is a corporate and/or technical incompatibility between the Xbox 360's Xbox Live and Sony's PS3/PSP PlayStation Network. Those services are separate enough that people who play, say, Call of Duty on one, can't play that game against owners of the other, rival console.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1392855&page=1

i'd think 2 reasons, besides the fact that PSN security isn't very good, the main reason would be 2 wrongs don't make a right. also remember the PS3 and 260 were very different systems and technology was different back then as well. MS did a cross play PC game in around 2007 and it was buggy as hell. nothing compared to nowadays. So yeah basically the tech back then could have been an issue, but more importantly just because one company does something shitty, doesn't mean it's right for the other one to do the same

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 cainetao11

@pinkanimal said:
@cainetao11 said:
@pinkanimal said:
@cainetao11 said:
@pinkanimal said:

lol I have caught you in lies like ten thousand times and you never admit a thing, you just damage control and cry so spare me with your phony outrage.

More lies. Just pile 'em on.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#162  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

'5 years ago MS didn't allowed cross-play with Sony. Why Sony should allow that now?' Because this in not a kids fight. Cross play would double comunities, which would guarantee longer life to online games.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#163 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9727 Posts

@cainetao11 said:
@pinkanimal said:
@cainetao11 said:
@pinkanimal said:
@cainetao11 said:

More lies. Just pile 'em on.

This is still going on? I got that DQX crossplay info from a poster from Gamefaqs.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#164  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

Just to show hypocrisy and double standards by MS and Xbone fans!

As cool as this sneak peek was, Trion can't let the finished Xbox 360 game connect to the PS3. "Microsoft won't let Sony players play against them," Rodberg said, before suggesting we change the topic to something less sensitive. Presumably the barrier is a corporate and/or technical incompatibility between the Xbox 360's Xbox Live and Sony's PS3/PSP PlayStation Network. Those services are separate enough that people who play, say, Call of Duty on one, can't play that game against owners of the other, rival console.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1392855&page=1

We all know the double standards and hypocrisy of companies and fans alike. This is one fine example. When i spoke about this few months ago when every hypocrite was shooting SONY for not letting crossplay between PS4 and X1 .. i almost got eaten alive.

But hey, some people should never forget who was the first said NO to crossplay.

Avatar image for deactivated-60bf765068a74
deactivated-60bf765068a74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 deactivated-60bf765068a74
Member since 2007 • 9558 Posts

yeah i remember that microsoft told sony hell no now they want it thats fcked up and hypocritical