Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@GioVela2010: 980 Ti and Titan X don’t dip below 27fps in The Witcher 3 @4K. 980 Ti minimum is 30fps @4K.

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/nvidia-geforce-gtx-980-ti,4164-5.html

I also had a 980 Ti Gold Edition(granted it was overclocked like 20% over stock lol) and averaged something like 45fps in The Witcher 3 on Ultra/4K. Still a 980 Ti is more than capable of handling TW3 in 4K.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@BassMan said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:

^^LOl you're so right bro :) I'm pleasantly surprised that the xb1x isn't powerful enough to run certain type of games that are meant to be 60fps and watching all the lems back peddle from making fun of 30fps racing games to WE LOVE 30 FPS RACING GAMES!!!!!

9 months into Xbox Ones release there were over 15 Nvidia GPU’s that performed better than Xbox One. (1-2 of those over $800)

6 months from now there will be 4-6 Nvidia GPU’s that perform better than X1X. (half being over $800 msrp)

I can’t remember a time when things were this close performance wise between Consoles and PC, original Xbox perhaps? All during a mid-gen update? Like I said, give it a rest kid

The performance is not even close when you factor in the shit CPU that the X1X has. The thing struggles to run games at even 60fps. FH3@30fps... LMAO. Meanwhile.... PC gamers are gaming on high refresh rate monitors at high frame rates and soon the BFGD display that consoles won't be able to take advantage of. Let's not forget the existing TVs that can do 1080p/120hz that the consoles also can't take advantage of and PC can. So much fake 4K with these consoles and they still can't do 60fps. LOL.

Lol at comparing bullet points instead of actual game performance.

Nothing special about BFGD because they’re still LCD, and LCD is shit.

I believe 4K VRR OLeD’s release this year, And X1X is already VRR capable.

I love how bassman spoke the truth , but u couldn't handle that the xb1x cpu problem is serious and at 500 is a waste of money.

Lemme know how your 144hz oled is working. Oh shit. human eye cant see above 30. nevermind.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#153  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

@GioVela2010 said:
@howmakewood said:

@GioVela2010: 980ti, titans x/pascal/xp/V, 1070, 1070ti, 1080, 1080ti

Or do you mean 4-6 more?

And x360 was really giving top end pc's run for their money on launch, more so than One X

Titan X, Titan Z, 980ti all dip below 27 FPS @4K with Witcher 3, and x1x still looks better

x1x does not "look" better when its using lower graphical settings. . I'll say the same thing I did years ago when you went on and on about how "plasma" made last gen consoles games look better than Pc version yet again ignoring the lower quality assets used. No matter how much you shine a turd its still a turd.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#154 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69363 Posts

@GarGx1 said:

Really? I'll spell it out for you then, when you have ~280 million people using Steam, even a number as low as 3.1% is greater than the total number of Xbox One X's sold. Or in other words there are more PC gamers using more powerful hardware and that number increases dramatically as you move down the console power scale and take into account what is being used by the vast majority of console gamers, i.e. the PS4 and Xbox One.

Unless of course you can show that there are more than 8.4 million X1X's in use.

Firstly you missed the point I was making and now you are on a rant that does not relate to my point. Now you are trying to argue that Steam has ~280 million users. I guess you know more than Valve.

appariti0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#155 appariti0n
Member since 2009 • 5013 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

@GioVela2010: 980 Ti and Titan X don’t dip below 27fps in The Witcher 3 @4K. 980 Ti minimum is 30fps @4K.

wop wop womp.....

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#157 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17796 Posts

@GioVela2010 said:
@BassMan said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:

Lol X1X performance has everyone pleasantly surprised. Give it a rest kid

^^LOl you're so right bro :) I'm pleasantly surprised that the xb1x isn't powerful enough to run certain type of games that are meant to be 60fps and watching all the lems back peddle from making fun of 30fps racing games to WE LOVE 30 FPS RACING GAMES!!!!!

9 months into Xbox Ones release there were over 15 Nvidia GPU’s that performed better than Xbox One. (1-2 of those over $800)

6 months from now there will be 4-6 Nvidia GPU’s that perform better than X1X. (half being over $800 msrp)

I can’t remember a time when things were this close performance wise between Consoles and PC, original Xbox perhaps? All during a mid-gen update? Like I said, give it a rest kid

The performance is not even close when you factor in the shit CPU that the X1X has. The thing struggles to run games at even 60fps. FH3@30fps... LMAO. Meanwhile.... PC gamers are gaming on high refresh rate monitors at high frame rates and soon the BFGD display that consoles won't be able to take advantage of. Let's not forget the existing TVs that can do 1080p/120hz that the consoles also can't take advantage of and PC can. So much fake 4K with these consoles and they still can't do 60fps. LOL.

Not sure what you are talking about with bullet points. BFGD is pretty sexy because it supports 120hz G-Sync and ultra low input lag. Unfortunately, 2018 OLED TVs do not support VRR. The 2018 Samsung QLED TVs may have VRR, but it is limited to 60hz.

Loading Video...

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By GioVela2010
Member since 2008 • 5566 Posts

@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@BassMan said:
@GioVela2010 said:

I love how bassman spoke the truth , but u couldn't handle that the xb1x cpu problem is serious and at 500 is a waste of money.

Sorry but the only waste is a $800 dollar PC that performs worse than xbox

6GB GTX 1060 = $300

i3 8100 $130

pSU = $40

motherboard =$65

16 GB DDR4 $160

1TB HDD $40

case $30

kB+mouse = $30

Windows $20 (safe sites?)

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 GioVela2010

@04dcarraher said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@howmakewood said:

@GioVela2010: 980ti, titans x/pascal/xp/V, 1070, 1070ti, 1080, 1080ti

Or do you mean 4-6 more?

And x360 was really giving top end pc's run for their money on launch, more so than One X

Titan X, Titan Z, 980ti all dip below 27 FPS @4K with Witcher 3, and x1x still looks better

x1x does not "look" better when its using lower graphical settings. . I'll say the same thing I did years ago when you went on and on about how "plasma" made last gen consoles games look better than Pc version yet again ignoring the lower quality assets used. No matter how much you shine a turd its still a turd.

DF pretty much called it the best version, but keep spinning

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By GioVela2010

@BassMan said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@BassMan said:
@GioVela2010 said:

Not sure what you are talking about with bullet points. BFGD is pretty sexy because it supports 120hz G-Sync and ultra low input lag. Unfortunately, 2018 OLED TVs do not support VRR. The 2018 Samsung QLED TVs may have VRR, but it is limited to 60hz.

Loading Video...

I wouldn’t count out a firmware update enabling VRR for 2018

But I’d still prefer a HDMI 2.0 4K OLED vs a HDMI 2.1 4K LCD :)

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 GioVela2010

@appariti0n said:
@Juub1990 said:

wop wop womp.....

Womp indeed

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 Juub1990

@GioVela2010: What is that even supposed to mean?

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 GioVela2010

@Juub1990 said:

@GioVela2010: What is that even supposed to mean?

It means womp

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Juub1990
@GioVela2010 said:

It means womp

You know it's very irritating when I know for a fact you haven't done your research and are either ignorant or willfully dishonest.

From your review:

one of the map sections we tested is one of the most demanding in the game and our results can be considered strictly ‘worst case’

As for the Xbox One X version...as per Eurogamer...

However, the catch is that resolution drops in more intensive areas. As an example, galloping around the notorious Crookback Bog - an area renowned for its impact on performance - sees the image resolve to a lower 3200x1800.

Xbox One X also has lower draw distance than PC on Ultra which tanks performance.

And using the same website, how about a more recent review?

Your review is from July 2015. Mine is from November 2016. As you can see, the 980 Ti averages 39 and minimum is 32. More in-line with other review sites. Don't know what the hell was wrong with their older reviews. Not to mention the fact the X1X has to drop the resolution by 44% in the most demanding areas to maintain the target frame rate of 30. The 980's performance in your review dropped 23% below the target frame rate but that was probably due to the reviewer's own incompetence.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 BassMan

@Juub1990 said:
@GioVela2010 said:

It means womp

You know it's very irritating when I know for a fact you haven't done your research and are either ignorant or willfully dishonest.

From your review:

one of the map sections we tested is one of the most demanding in the game and our results can be considered strictly ‘worst case’

As for the Xbox One X version...as per Eurogamer...

However, the catch is that resolution drops in more intensive areas. As an example, galloping around the notorious Crookback Bog - an area renowned for its impact on performance - sees the image resolve to a lower 3200x1800.

Xbox One X also has lower draw distance than PC on Ultra which tanks performance.

And using the same website, how about a more recent review?

Your review is from July 2015. Mine is from November 2016. As you can see, the 980 Ti averages 39 and minimum is 32. More in-line with other review sites. Don't know what the hell was wrong with their older reviews. Not to mention the fact the X1X has to drop the resolution by 44% in the most demanding areas to maintain the target frame rate of 30. The 980's performance in your review dropped 23% below the target frame rate but that was probably due to the reviewer's own incompetence.

Good points. Another one worth mentioning is that the 980 Ti can be OC for more performance. You can already see the benefits of the higher clocked Xtreme Gaming version over the stock 980 Ti in the benchmarks. Can't OC shit on the X1X.

GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#166 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

@Pedro: To say it doesn't matter that a mere ~3% of steam users game on stronger hardware is to ignore the reality that the MAJORITY of PC gamers are gaming on hardware equal to significantly weaker hardware than consoles.

If your point wasn't that there are less PC gamers using PC's more powerful than consoles, then you've made that point very badly.

125 Million active users was the last official number from February 24th 2015, Valve have not announced any other figures on total users since then. However I'm always happy to bend with better information and calculations, so we'll go with Steamspy being so inaccurate that's it's beyond useless for any information on Steam (the one and only thing it monitors). 125 million (Feb 2015) + 1.5 million (avg) per month for 36 months is ~179,000,000 users, or ~5.5 million GPU's in use by Steam users that are more powerful than the X1X (increasing significantly when including PS4 Pro, PS4 and X1 and all GPU's).

I'll ask again how many people are using X1X's?

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11792 Posts

@GarGx1 said:

@Pedro: To say it doesn't matter that a mere ~3% of steam users game on stronger hardware is to ignore the reality that the MAJORITY of PC gamers are gaming on hardware equal to significantly weaker hardware than consoles.

If your point wasn't that there are less PC gamers using PC's more powerful than consoles, then you've made that point very badly.

125 Million active users was the last official number from February 24th 2015, Valve have not announced any other figures on total users since then. However I'm always happy to bend with better information and calculations, so we'll go with Steamspy being so inaccurate that's it's beyond useless for any information on Steam (the one and only thing it monitors). 125 million (Feb 2015) + 1.5 million (avg) per month for 36 months is ~179,000,000 users, or ~5.5 million GPU's in use by Steam users that are more powerful than the X1X (increasing significantly when including PS4 Pro, PS4 and X1 and all GPU's).

It should be over 150 million Steam users by now since in mid 2017 Valve they've said that 27 million new paying users have joined since January 2016

They are almost as many PUBG owners on PC as there are Xbox One console owners in general and the minimum requirements for PUBG is an HD 7850 which is the GPU equivalent of the PS4 and back before the recent optimization patches, PUBG was a pain to run even with recommended specs.

demi0227_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By demi0227_basic
Member since 2002 • 1940 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: Sorry but you also prove yourself you're no better then the Cows here. Why are you leaving out Nintendo games? All you ever talk is Horizon and yes, I love the game and enjoy it, but I also own Breath of the Wild which is 30fps but you never bother to mention it? Hmmm I wonder why?

Better luck next time ;)

you missed the point.

It's not about those games, it's the about the double standard some of these trolls show, it kills all credibility

This thread started off as a positive awesome news for gamers who enjoy this series, and then some clown entered here to bitch about 30 fps and flex his PC.

What we are saying is why must you shit on this gens top racer over 30 fps when countless other AAA+ games also have 30 fps and get a free pass.

It's silly, there's no effort in this trolling, it's just spewing nonsense.

PC guys just don't get it, they like to call console gamers peasants and we're the reason devs don't give a shit and only create 30fps games. Then turn around buy a console and 30fps games for it, so in the end the only hypocrites here are them.

They should practise what they preach or just STFU.

Your' posts through this thread should embarrass you. You come off as a jackass with all of your' "I won! You got owned!" posts.

It shows VERY low self esteem on your behalf. What, are you trying to "beat" people in these forums to make yourself feel better or important?

PC guys (like me, though I have a ps4/2 xbones) laugh at you because you can't afford a pc (waiting for your "I'm so rich I could but I wouldn't!" post).

If you enjoy gaming, and can afford it, and gaming is one your hobbies, you are going to game on pc. 60fps matters a LOT. It's a shame BotW and HZD aren't on pc, cause they would be better.

Anyways...just wanted to point out that you are acting like a little bitch. Maybe your' parents don't love you, but there's gotta be somebody out there that does, right? Relax, stop being so anal, and don't hold grudges against people that can afford things you haven't been able to get yet. Work hard, get educated, and your' time will come to join the Master Race. And stop being a punk. Nobody thinks you are cool for claiming that you are "winning" game forum arguments.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By 04dcarraher

@GioVela2010 said:

Ok then your reading compreshenion sucks. "t's a surprise to see its rival winning out in performance as well. For our money, the 4K mode on Xbox One X gives the smoothest, best-looking take on The Witcher 3 outside of the PC space."

Performance mode

"lays bare all the stresses the engine puts on Xbox One X, and pushes the CPU limitation to the forefront. Whether it's the 35-50fps range in Novigrad, or the wavering 50-60fps line in Crookback Bog"

" Performance mode is perhaps an experiment - one with as many successes as there are failures to hit this target."

Performance mode is Dynamic 4K at 60fps - Actually 1080p base that upscales based performance that fluctuates along with the framerate that's all over the place.

Native 4K - is actually Dynamic 4K not using full high/ultra settings with 30 fps target

Again how it the best version when DF stated "best-looking take on The Witcher 3 outside of the PC space."

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#170 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

Sad

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#171 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69363 Posts

@GarGx1 said:

The bold cannot state the point any clearer. Seems like you missed it and still you are continuing to miss it. Your question remains irrelevant to the point. But I will further clarify obvious with the same X1X you are trying so hard to leverage in a point that isn't being made. If someone said Xbox gamers enjoy better performance than PS4 gamers because they have the fastest system that will be an incorrect statement and implication because the MAJORITY (like the bold in the statement you conveniently quoted) of Xbox gamers are running on weaker hardware that being the Xbox One and Xbox One S. If you can't get this then I cannot clarify the point any further.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#172 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56039 Posts

@04dcarraher said:
@GioVela2010 said:

Ok then your reading compreshenion sucks. "t's a surprise to see its rival winning out in performance as well. For our money, the 4K mode on Xbox One X gives the smoothest, best-looking take on The Witcher 3 outside of the PC space."

Performance mode

"lays bare all the stresses the engine puts on Xbox One X, and pushes the CPU limitation to the forefront. Whether it's the 35-50fps range in Novigrad, or the wavering 50-60fps line in Crookback Bog"

" Performance mode is perhaps an experiment - one with as many successes as there are failures to hit this target."

Performance mode is Dynamic 4K at 60fps - Actually 1080p base that upscales based performance that fluctuates along with the framerate that's all over the place.

Native 4K - is actually Dynamic 4K not using full high/ultra settings with 30 fps target

Again how it the best version when DF stated "best-looking take on The Witcher 3 outside of the PC space."

I think he is referring to the fact XB1X runs at around 60fps much of the time in performance mode and the PS4 Pro doesn't. It is 60fps that scales down from 4K to hit it's mark. The Pro does not include 60fps option at all. Not to mention it is a 100% increase in pixel count over the Pro version on 4K mode with all of the bells and whistles like increased textures resolution and filtering that the Pro also does not have. Definitely closer to PC than Pro. Only thing it really lacks in the increased Nvidia gameworks physics that most gaming PC's have a hard time running anyways.

The Witcher 3 PC version is in different zone graphics wise, Pro is a minor improvement, X1X is the best version "if" you don't (or not interested) have a PC. Playing Witcher 3 on PC is a dream come true. With mods for outfits and gameplay is what makes this game fun to play. Even in 1440p/60fps in my case, it makes the PC version a hell lot better then the console versions but at the end of the day, Witcher 3 is a great game, no matter what console you'll play it on, the game itself is fun and shouldn't be miss out, even if you don't have a PC.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By GioVela2010

@04dcarraher said:
@GioVela2010 said:

Performance mode

THey also said:

“HDR is a night and day upgrade to SDR”

”This is how it always should have looked”

”HDR is a truer more correct representation of the artwork”

”SDR suddenly looked dull by comparison”

”Gives consoles a very tangible advantage”

”HDR leaves it with a distinct advantage, over even PC”

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By 04dcarraher

@GioVela2010:

if HDR is the only thing going for it when everything else is downgraded..... means its not the best version.... it may be the best version for consoles but not vs PC.

then its no different from your claim back in the day when plasma made consoles games better than PC counterparts..... ignoring all the other flaws of the consoles graphical quality and performance pitfalls.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 Juub1990

@GioVela2010: I like how you just ignored my post that proves you wrong.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@BassMan said:

6GB GTX 1060 = $300

i3 8100 $130

pSU = $40

motherboard =$65

16 GB DDR4 $160

1TB HDD $40

case $30

kB+mouse = $30

Why are you sharing this info with me? only serious people fork out cash for a gaming pc and not half arse it, because they know most of pc hardware is going to last them for a very long time.

like my spec

11gb GTX 1080ti

i7 3.8ghz turbo 4.2

64 gb of DDR4

5 TB SSD

its lems who think their xb1x = a gaming pc which is very laughable to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

I'm starting to miss Ron.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By GioVela2010

@04dcarraher said:

@GioVela2010:

if HDR is the only thing going for it when everything else is downgraded..... means its not the best version.... it may be the best version for consoles but not vs PC.

then its no different from your claim back in the day when plasma made consoles games better than PC counterparts..... ignoring all the other flaws of the consoles graphical quality and performance pitfalls.

Nah.

HDR takes the cake , and DF’s latest Witcher 3 assessment corroborates that.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By GioVela2010

@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:

6GB GTX 1060 = $300

i3 8100 $130

pSU = $40

motherboard =$65

16 GB DDR4 $160

1TB HDD $40

case $30

kB+mouse = $30

Why are you sharing this info with me? only serious people fork out cash for a gaming pc and not half arse it, because they know most of pc hardware is going to last them for a very long time.

like my spec

11gb GTX 1080ti

i7 3.8ghz turbo 4.2

64 gb of DDR4

5 TB SSD

On a SDR LCD, not impressed

SAD, very SAD

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 04dcarraher

@GioVela2010 said:

Nah.

Nope. They refer the X1X version as the best console version not the best overall version which PC still outclasses the X1X in terms to the most important aspects graphics detail and performance.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 GioVela2010

@04dcarraher said:
@GioVela2010 said:

Nah.

Nope. They refer the X1X version as the best console version not the best overall version which PC still outclasses the X1X in terms to the most important aspects graphics detail and performance.

That’s was prior to their most recent assessment .

They clearly had a change of heart upon further examination

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By BassMan

@GioVela2010 said:
@04dcarraher said:
@GioVela2010 said:

Nah.

That’s was prior to their most recent assessment .

They clearly had a change of heart upon further examination

HDR just goes to waste if the game can't perform at a solid 60fps or higher. HDR is definitely good, but it is not a game changer like some people like to hype it. SDR on my OLED still looks amazing and when I switch to HDR, it is not that much better where it wows me. Also, while OLED is the best, high end LCD with full array backlighting can still look amazing too.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

The next Forza Horizon might be 4K/60 open world.

The gaming world will bow at the Ones greatness.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 daredevils2k

@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:

6GB GTX 1060 = $300

i3 8100 $130

pSU = $40

motherboard =$65

16 GB DDR4 $160

1TB HDD $40

case $30

kB+mouse = $30

like my spec

11gb GTX 1080ti

i7 3.8ghz turbo 4.2

64 gb of DDR4

5 TB SSD

SAD, very SAD

yah double 5k SDR monitors running Horizion at ULTRA (not near Ultra, but ULTRA) 4k 60fps, but hey you enjoy your 4k not ultra 30fps with HDR :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

This thread is getting surreal. I'm loving it!

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 GioVela2010

@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:

6GB GTX 1060 = $300

i3 8100 $130

pSU = $40

motherboard =$65

16 GB DDR4 $160

1TB HDD $40

case $30

kB+mouse = $30

like my spec

11gb GTX 1080ti

i7 3.8ghz turbo 4.2

64 gb of DDR4

5 TB SSD

SAD, very SAD

yah double 5k SDR monitors running Horizion at ULTRA (not near Ultra, but ULTRA) 4k 60fps, but hey you enjoy your 4k not ultra 30fps with HDR :)

30 million pixels @ 60hz?

iI’m willing to make a bet that you’re full of shit :)

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#187 stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

Think they need to retire old cards sooner. Don’t keep them around for so long.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By BassMan

@kuu2 said:

The next Forza Horizon might be 4K/60 open world.

The gaming world will bow at the Ones greatness.

LOL, not gonna happen. However, you can already play FH3 at 4K/60fps right now on PC. :)

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 daredevils2k

@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:

6GB GTX 1060 = $300

i3 8100 $130

pSU = $40

motherboard =$65

16 GB DDR4 $160

1TB HDD $40

case $30

kB+mouse = $30

like my spec

11gb GTX 1080ti

i7 3.8ghz turbo 4.2

64 gb of DDR4

5 TB SSD

SAD, very SAD

ahhh sounds like someone's jealous. its okay bud, you enjoy that HDR at 30fps racing game :)

Peace

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 04dcarraher

@BassMan:

Witcher 3 with HDR is almost as bad as loosingends claiming the 360 version was better than PC version because its HDR lighting but ignoring the massive downgrades 360 had to suffer with.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 GioVela2010

@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:
@GioVela2010 said:
@daredevils2k said:

like my spec

11gb GTX 1080ti

i7 3.8ghz turbo 4.2

64 gb of DDR4

5 TB SSD

SAD, very SAD

ahhh sounds like someone's jealous. its okay bud, you enjoy that HDR at 30fps racing game :)

Peace

Lol typical

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12060 Posts

@BassMan: we will see soon.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Juub1990
@GioVela2010 said:

Nah.

They said HDR is an advantage which it is. They haven't gone back on their statement that the X1X version is the best OUTSIDE of the PC space. PC is still the best version and unless you have a quote of Digital Foundry going back on that statement, it remains true. No, the HDR comment does not state it makes the console versions better than PC.

I also checked and your comparisons are invalid. The Witcher 3 on X1X does NOT run on Ultra settings. It is identical to the PS4 Pro version except with better shadows and resolution and the latter isn't even much better than the standard PS4 version outside of resolution. It's not really close to the Ultra preset on PC and the 980 Ti still maintained over 30fps in the most recent benchmarks at 4K/Ultra and did not have to resort to dropping to 1800p. 980 Ti>>>X1X GPU. The X1X is much closer to a 1060 in terms of graphical horsepower(albeit still better). 980 Ti and 1070 are practically equal but a well OC'd 980 Ti will trounce a 1070 and Maxwell(especially the 980 Ti) are much better overclockers than Pascal.

The icing on the cake?

Xbox One X in 4K Mode uses a dynamic resolution with the lowest pixel count found being approximately 2620x1480 and the highest count found being 3840x2160.

So you basically compared a 980 Ti running Ultra/4K to an X1X running Highish/dynamic resolution 1480p(roughly 2K) to 2160p and the 980 Ti still came out on top. This is not close bro. The Xbox One X has to drop the pixel counts by 50% to maintain 30fps. Unimpressive.

emgesp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 emgesp
Member since 2004 • 7848 Posts

New Forza being designed for the XB1X as the primary console doesn't mean much since they still have to design it around OG XB1 specs as well.

Shawty_Beatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#195 Shawty_Beatz
Member since 2014 • 1269 Posts

@Pedro said:
@GarGx1 said:

Really? I'll spell it out for you then, when you have ~280 million people using Steam, even a number as low as 3.1% is greater than the total number of Xbox One X's sold. Or in other words there are more PC gamers using more powerful hardware and that number increases dramatically as you move down the console power scale and take into account what is being used by the vast majority of console gamers, i.e. the PS4 and Xbox One.

Unless of course you can show that there are more than 8.4 million X1X's in use.

Firstly you missed the point I was making and now you are on a rant that does not relate to my point. Now you are trying to argue that Steam has ~280 million users. I guess you know more than Valve.

Those 280 million are registered accounts, which your image doesn't show, so how exactly did you prove him wrong? By missing his point?

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@demi0227_basic said:
@i_p_daily said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: Sorry but you also prove yourself you're no better then the Cows here. Why are you leaving out Nintendo games? All you ever talk is Horizon and yes, I love the game and enjoy it, but I also own Breath of the Wild which is 30fps but you never bother to mention it? Hmmm I wonder why?

Better luck next time ;)

you missed the point.

It's not about those games, it's the about the double standard some of these trolls show, it kills all credibility

This thread started off as a positive awesome news for gamers who enjoy this series, and then some clown entered here to bitch about 30 fps and flex his PC.

What we are saying is why must you shit on this gens top racer over 30 fps when countless other AAA+ games also have 30 fps and get a free pass.

PC guys just don't get it, they like to call console gamers peasants and we're the reason devs don't give a shit and only create 30fps games. Then turn around buy a console and 30fps games for it, so in the end the only hypocrites here are them.

Your' posts through this thread should embarrass you. You come off as a jackass with all of your' "I won! You got owned!" posts.

It shows VERY low self esteem on your behalf. What, are you trying to "beat" people in these forums to make yourself feel better or important?

PC guys (like me, though I have a ps4/2 xbones) laugh at you because you can't afford a pc (waiting for your "I'm so rich I could but I wouldn't!" post).

If you enjoy gaming, and can afford it, and gaming is one your hobbies, you are going to game on pc. 60fps matters a LOT. It's a shame BotW and HZD aren't on pc, cause they would be better.

Anyways...just wanted to point out that you are acting like a little bitch. Maybe your' parents don't love you, but there's gotta be somebody out there that does, right? Relax, stop being so anal, and don't hold grudges against people that can afford things you haven't been able to get yet. Work hard, get educated, and your' time will come to join the Master Race. And stop being a punk. Nobody thinks you are cool for claiming that you are "winning" game forum arguments.

Way to take something that is simply harmless fun way too seriously, I've always stated that its just fun for me.

As for the rest of the personal attack, I will just LOL at it because it not worth responding to.

demi0227_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 demi0227_basic
Member since 2002 • 1940 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@demi0227_basic said:
@i_p_daily said:
@FLOPPAGE_50 said:
@davillain- said:

Better luck next time ;)

you missed the point.

Way to take something that is simply harmless fun way too seriously, I've always stated that its just fun for me.

As for the rest of the personal attack, I will just LOL at it because it not worth responding to.

Glad to help you, buddy.