3DS Launch Titles- Are They For Certain These Are Them?!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ms555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 ms555
Member since 2007 • 2665 Posts

ive read in a million places that ssf4 3d was a launch game...and im sure everyone has thought of this as being a march 27 release date. Thats what all the sites are putting it down for, to....

But in the new interview video, the developer says it will be released NEAR launch, and most likely very early in the launch window....so what the heck??!! When the heck is this game coming out??!! Cus this was supposed to be the only good 3DS game in March!!

Also, when i went to gamespot to preorder games, i couldnt preorder pilotwings or res evil mercenaries cus they said they dont have march 27 release dates, but , once again, all the sites listed those two games as launch titles!!! Gamespot said the release date for mercenaries was july!

Please tell me theres a mistake! haha, can somebody reassure me here!

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#2 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

ive read in a million places that ssf4 3d was a launch game...and im sure everyone has thought of this as being a march 27 release date. Thats what all the sites are putting it down for, to....

But in the new interview video, the developer says it will be released NEAR launch, and most likely very early in the launch window....so what the heck??!! When the heck is this game coming out??!! Cus this was supposed to be the only good 3DS game in March!!

Also, when i went to gamespot to preorder games, i couldnt preorder pilotwings or res evil mercenaries cus they said they dont have march 27 release dates, but , once again, all the sites listed those two games as launch titles!!! Gamespot said the release date for mercenaries was july!

Please tell me theres a mistake! haha, can somebody reassure me here!

ms555
Mercenaries and Pilotwings aren't launch titles. Mercenaries isn't even a launch window title. Super Street Fighter 4 is due for a 20th March release, so I wouldn't worry if I were you.
Avatar image for Prince_Denspion
Prince_Denspion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 Prince_Denspion
Member since 2004 • 2748 Posts

That's one thing about Nintendo I can't stand, this close to launch and not even an official launch list.

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
The launch lineup sucks anyway, all the outstanding titles are a bit away from release.
Fried_Shrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Fried_Shrimp
Member since 2009 • 2902 Posts
The launch lineup sucks anyway, all the outstanding titles are a bit away from release. SAGE_OF_FIRE
The 3DS library will pwn by the time NGP comes out...
SpinoRaptor24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 143

#7 SpinoRaptor24
Member since 2008 • 10316 Posts

Most systems tend to have weak launch titles.

But there are plenty of announced titles that have perked my interest.