360 Sells 1.25mil in Nov nearly 2x all other consoles and >Wiiu+Wii combined

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#401 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

I'd say Apple fanboys are up there but yeah, in terms of gaming, Sony fanboys are definitely the worst.

I've seen some stupid Nintendo and Microsoft fanboys in my day but in terms of sheer volume, Sony fanboys have them beat by a considerable margin.

The_Game21x

360 fans are far worse. At least PS fans bring up things that matter like value and relevant library/exclusives. They don't sit on games from 2007 and act like they're such a big deal today. Can't tell you how many times ive seen spreadsheet lists that included the likes of Culdcept Saga:lol: Moto GP O6:lol: and Hitman Blood Money:lol: Lems will never admit these are filler games, they're nothing but tools to fill their oversized egos. Lems are constantly bringing up sales when they're tied to PS3, yet they act as if they have some sort of PS2 Xbox lead or something. LMAO @ Lems. Easily the worst fanboy faction by far. "Buh buh teh multiplats are darker and not "washed out" I'd actually have to adjust my brightness to make the PS3 version look the same, 360 is teh better. It has 3 more grass blades." Yay, xbox live is awesomorz. 60 bucks for half the game I payed for and youtube. What an excellent value."

Relevant exclusives? Okay. I'll remember that the next time someone brings up MGS 4 or the Demon's Souls GOTY win. Or Uncharted 2, or Killzone, or Resistance, or Heavy Rain, or pretty much everything released pre-2011. Sound fair? Yeah, that's fair. Wouldn't want PS3 fans inflating their libraries with old games either, right? :wink:

But hey, you only want to count relevant exclusives? Fine. The 360 has more A+ and AA+ exclusives than the PS3 this year. How's that for "relevant"?

The PS3 tied sales numbers Microsoft released in September six weeks later. Seeing as the 360 didn't stop selling during that time period, simple logic would state that it's still ahead. What, is simple logic too tough for you? :(

The vast majority of multiplats are better on the 360. Fact. The 360 has far more multiplats than the PS3 when you consider PC/360 games that the PS3 doesn't have. Fact.

Value is subjective. Just because you don't think it's a good value doesn't mean it isn't one. Or have you never heard of the concept of value before? What's wrong? Using words you don't understand again? :(

Can't use logic and denying facts? Must be a cow I'm arguing with.

You wasted your time writing that. It will be ignored by cows.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#402 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

360 fans are far worse. At least PS fans bring up things that matter like value and relevant library/exclusives. They don't sit on games from 2007 and act like they're such a big deal today. Can't tell you how many times ive seen spreadsheet lists that included the likes of Culdcept Saga:lol: Moto GP O6:lol: and Hitman Blood Money:lol: Lems will never admit these are filler games, they're nothing but tools to fill their oversized egos. Lems are constantly bringing up sales when they're tied to PS3, yet they act as if they have some sort of PS2 Xbox lead or something. LMAO @ Lems. Easily the worst fanboy faction by far. "Buh buh teh multiplats are darker and not "washed out" I'd actually have to adjust my brightness to make the PS3 version look the same, 360 is teh better. It has 3 more grass blades." Yay, xbox live is awesomorz. 60 bucks for half the game I payed for and youtube. What an excellent value."

Fizzman

Relevant exclusives? Okay. I'll remember that the next time someone brings up MGS 4 or the Demon's Souls GOTY win. Or Uncharted 2, or Killzone, or Resistance, or Heavy Rain, or pretty much everything released pre-2011. Sound fair? Yeah, that's fair. Wouldn't want PS3 fans inflating their libraries with old games either, right? :wink:

But hey, you only want to count relevant exclusives? Fine. The 360 has more A+ and AA+ exclusives than the PS3 this year. How's that for "relevant"?

The PS3 tied sales numbers Microsoft released in September six weeks later. Seeing as the 360 didn't stop selling during that time period, simple logic would state that it's still ahead. What, is simple logic too tough for you? :(

The vast majority of multiplats are better on the 360. Fact. The 360 has far more multiplats than the PS3 when you consider PC/360 games that the PS3 doesn't have. Fact.

Value is subjective. Just because you don't think it's a good value doesn't mean it isn't one. Or have you never heard of the concept of value before? What's wrong? Using words you don't understand again? :(

I know, but it's cool. At least the logical folks will be able to appreciate it.

Avatar image for PinnacleGamingP
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#403 PinnacleGamingP
Member since 2012 • 5120 Posts
[QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] a box salesperson!!delta3074

Or to you, a real estate agent....

LMAO man:)

forty 5 backin my every movement action blow up a ni66a block jus for my satis faction i bring the wholly planna my sellin tropi cana more greena then the gamma that changed david banna commit me with the henna i blast like mon-tana your life is in the falise your head is on my scanna i doubt it if you make it your vision dying played it you shouldna vio lated im leavin with no traces dont make me get the choppa i cck and let it chop her your shakin like my rockas your fulla lead and copper the infrared ill drop ya she hard headed heartless she empty after cartridge and leave another carcus your fckin wit a menace more bitter then your guinness ill blast to the finish and ammo is dimished so miss me with the talkin fatality is often im drunk on mista boss and and pissed about to meet the coffin aw ye
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#404 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="Bruce_Benzing"] Or to you, a real estate agent....PinnacleGamingP
LMAO man:)

forty 5 backin my every movement action blow up a ni66a block jus for my satis faction i bring the wholly planna my sellin tropi cana more greena then the gamma that changed david banna commit me with the henna i blast like mon-tana your life is in the falise your head is on my scanna i doubt it if you make it your vision dying played it you shouldna vio lated im leavin with no traces dont make me get the choppa i cck and let it chop her your shakin like my rockas your fulla lead and copper the infrared ill drop ya she hard headed heartless she empty after cartridge and leave another carcus your fckin wit a menace more bitter then your guinness ill blast to the finish and ammo is dimished so miss me with the talkin fatality is often im drunk on mista boss and and pissed about to meet the coffin aw ye

you missed your true calling in life:)
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#405 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="kingtito"] No willz, your post history and general attitude towards anything NOT PS makes you a fanboy. delta3074

You act as if I'm the only one in the forums that behaves like this.

Virtually everybody, including you, have the same behaviour. I can say the same thing about you; you hate anything that is PlayStation. I'm a GameSpot member long enough to notice this. (I have other alts that I no longer use)

F*** off, i don't act anything like you, the truth is that people like you are actually in the minority around here, most people on this site can be objective and actually humble themselves when proved wrong, Even pinnacle gamer was man enough to back down when he realised that the Fiscal reports i posted from Neo-Gaf came From SONY themselves, i was shocked i admit, The problem with you willz is that sometimes you can be a decent poster and you can make good arguments, but most of the time you behave like a total SONY whipping boy, Stick to being a Hermit and leave the Pro SONY crap alone, you are much less obnoxious that way.

fe8bf36b.gif

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 delta3074

[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

You act as if I'm the only one in the forums that behaves like this.

Virtually everybody, including you, have the same behaviour. I can say the same thing about you; you hate anything that is PlayStation. I'm a GameSpot member long enough to notice this. (I have other alts that I no longer use)

GamerwillzPS

F*** off, i don't act anything like you, the truth is that people like you are actually in the minority around here, most people on this site can be objective and actually humble themselves when proved wrong, Even pinnacle gamer was man enough to back down when he realised that the Fiscal reports i posted from Neo-Gaf came From SONY themselves, i was shocked i admit, The problem with you willz is that sometimes you can be a decent poster and you can make good arguments, but most of the time you behave like a total SONY whipping boy, Stick to being a Hermit and leave the Pro SONY crap alone, you are much less obnoxious that way.

fe8bf36b.gif

That just proved my point really, i don't EVER post gifs to get my point across.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

Beast Mode.

Link

ninjapirate2000
360 Domination again this year. It will do the same thing again in December. Looks like it sold almost twice what the PS3 sold in November.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]F*** off, i don't act anything like you, the truth is that people like you are actually in the minority around here, most people on this site can be objective and actually humble themselves when proved wrong, Even pinnacle gamer was man enough to back down when he realised that the Fiscal reports i posted from Neo-Gaf came From SONY themselves, i was shocked i admit, The problem with you willz is that sometimes you can be a decent poster and you can make good arguments, but most of the time you behave like a total SONY whipping boy, Stick to being a Hermit and leave the Pro SONY crap alone, you are much less obnoxious that way.delta3074

fe8bf36b.gif

That just proved my point really, i don't EVER post gifs to get my point across.

I posted it because that was my reaction to your post.

Seriously, I've never come across a nice person on SW that I like.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 blackace
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

1.26m for no games and Xbox Live fees. Can someone explain clearly to me why?

clyde46
Halo 4.

Forza Horizons, Fable Journey, Dance Central 3, plus lots of great 3rd party titles like Assassins Creed 3, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, NBA 2K13, WWE 13, FIFA 13, Black Ops 2, Hitman Absolution, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed., Far Cry 3 & LEGO: LoTR. That's a lot of great gaming content right there. No Games My @SS!!
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410 delta3074

fe8bf36b.gif

GamerwillzPS

i don't dislike anybody on this board, if i think someone is being stupid or spouting rubbish then i tell them, doesn't mean i don't like them.
FastEddie2121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 FastEddie2121
Member since 2009 • 3081 Posts

[QUOTE="ninjapirate2000"]

Beast Mode.

Link

blackace

360 Domination again this year. It will do the same thing again in December. Looks like it sold almost twice what the PS3 sold in November.

Yes, yes indeed!

epic win

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412 blackace

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

Fizzman

Of course it will. Why? Because as Col. Nathan R. Jessup said, "You can't handle the truth!!" LOL!!
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413 clone01  Online
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]Why are you so boring?GamerwillzPS

You didn't answer the question. And you don't think your same line of fanboyish bullsh*t doesn't get nauseatingly boring? Hypocrisy at its finest.

You can't get any more worked up, can you? Relax, man.

I like more than 1 system, does that mean I'm a fanboy?

How am I worked up. I asked a simple question that you refused to answer. And you don't need to only own one system to be a fanboy.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 clone01  Online
Lems are actually the worst.GamerwillzPS
Case in point. Thinking that any fanboy group is the worst is a flawed line of thinking. Fanboys, in general, are idiots.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415 clone01  Online
Seriously, I've never come across a nice person on SW that I like.GamerwillzPS
Funny. I have. Perhaps the problem is on your side.
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="delta3074"]LMAO man:)delta3074

you missed your true calling in life:)

i was gonna source it!!
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 clone01  Online
[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

blackace
Halo 4.

Forza Horizons, Fable Journey, Dance Central 3, plus lots of great 3rd party titles like Assassins Creed 3, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, NBA 2K13, WWE 13, FIFA 13, Black Ops 2, Hitman Absolution, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed., Far Cry 3 & LEGO: LoTR. That's a lot of great gaming content right there. No Games My @SS!!

Dude, don't you know...no one playes multiplats. "Teh exclusives" are all that matter!
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]Seriously, I've never come across a nice person on SW that I like.clone01

da fck did he get out *puts clone back in* *puts finger into cage*
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419 clone01  Online
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]Seriously, I've never come across a nice person on SW that I like.PinnacleGamingP

da fck did he get out *puts clone back in* *puts finger into cage*

Hmm, Arbitor? You haven't met people you like here?
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420 blackace
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="clyde46"] Halo 4.

Dude, don't you know...no one playes multiplats. "Teh exclusives" are all that matter!

LOL!! I Play everything. That's what a True Gamer does. Only Fanboys play exclusives only. Most of the PS3 exclusives were pretty bad this year. Even the PSVita ones weren't anything special.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"]That just proved my point really, i don't EVER post gifs to get my point across.delta3074

i don't dislike anybody on this board, if i think someone is being stupid or spouting rubbish then i tell them, doesn't mean i don't like them.

Thinking that someone being stupid and spouting rubbish is totally your opinion.

JameMcCabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 JameMcCabe
Member since 2012 • 326 Posts
Honestly, anything Nintendo has ever put out was never worth it. Does this honestly come off as a surprise?
Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

GamerwillzPS

Thinking that someone being stupid and spouting rubbish is totally your opinion.

Unless he's being mind controlled, then its the controllers opinion right?.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="delta3074"] i don't dislike anybody on this board, if i think someone is being stupid or spouting rubbish then i tell them, doesn't mean i don't like them.Snugenz

Unless he's being mind controlled, then its the controllers opinion right?.

:|

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="SUD123456"]

How many times do we have to do this? How many times do you troll the same false and misleading information, which I then get to correct? :)

You would think that you would get tired of trolling.

Don't worry though. I am here. I will always be here. I am the numbers. The numbers don't lie. Lulz.

2011 Sales

PS3: 14.1 MM Sony Financial Statements

X360: 14.9 MM MS Financial Statements

kuraimen

Wait, Microsoft's statement clearly said it's 13.7m for the Xbox 360. Didn't you even read your own sources?

I've never seen such self-ownage like this. :lol:

LMAO!! so true. More proof lems can't even read.

Look ma ^^

It is two of the stupidest people on these boards.

And neither one of them knows the difference between a fiscal year and an annual year.

You two are perfect together. Dumb and dumber. Or is it dumber and dumb? It's so hard to know which is which with you two.

TheXFiles88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426 TheXFiles88
Member since 2008 • 1040 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Wait, Microsoft's statement clearly said it's 13.7m for the Xbox 360. Didn't you even read your own sources?

SUD123456

Look ma ^^

It is two of the stupidest people on these boards.

And neither one of them knows the difference between a fiscal year and an annual year.

You two are perfect together. Dumb and dumber. Or is it dumber and dumb? It's so hard to know which is which with you two.

Forgive them bro, the mad cow desease has caused them to be more seft-ownage then I had original though...:lol:

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 delta3074
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="SUD123456"]

How many times do we have to do this? How many times do you troll the same false and misleading information, which I then get to correct? :)

You would think that you would get tired of trolling.

Don't worry though. I am here. I will always be here. I am the numbers. The numbers don't lie. Lulz.

2011 Sales

PS3: 14.1 MM Sony Financial Statements

X360: 14.9 MM MS Financial Statements

kuraimen

Fiscal year=/=Annual year, i cannot believe how stupid you guys are, add up all the quarters that actually Fall in 2011, remember that Fiscal year 2011 actually runs into the ANNUAL year 2012.
Rocker6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 Rocker6
Member since 2009 • 13358 Posts

GamerwillzPS

And with your posting style, you never will...

Just to note, I personally don't hate you or have any strong negativity towards you. I'm here just to have fun, since I can't afford me a gaming PC... :P

majestix1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 majestix1988
Member since 2006 • 822 Posts

only on US but we are on GS Asia

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#431 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

you microsoft drones want to beat ninteno in sales?? lol never..

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

delta3074

Fiscal year=/=Annual year, i cannot believe how stupid you guys are, add up all the quarters that actually Fall in 2011, remember that Fiscal year 2011 actually runs into the ANNUAL year 2012.

Yep, those two are dumber than dumb.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#434 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22669 Posts

GamerwillzPS

But saying its his opinion doesnt mean that youre not spouting rubbish and being stupid. I think its fair to say that anyone on this board that is extreme is also transparent... which is why some people are so easy to disregard. What trolls and fanboys dont realize is that if they actually came at a debate with the same goal, but an intelligent way to present it, they'd be respected AND clever... when we can see through you, you just become a clown shoe...
IFBB-PRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 IFBB-PRO
Member since 2007 • 211 Posts
Forget about who sold how many. To companies it's all about MARKET SHARE! Sony's market share this generation was slashed in HALF! That means they are making a lot less money compared to previous gen while microsofts market share doubled that is a huge win on its own. Not only that but most multiplat games were bought by consumers for Xbox instead of playstation, that is another win right there since it makes Microsoft more money.
IFBB-PRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 IFBB-PRO
Member since 2007 • 211 Posts
Honestly put yourself in owners and stock holders position. Not only did Sony market share shrank Tremendously but stock fall as well. Yea I'm sure Sony is Celebrating. Yes Microsoft the rookie company in video game world had year head start but at same time Sony had brand name behind them which in marketing world is a very powerful thing!! Even with brand and Established name in video game world they still lost lost huge market share (money). Fanboys need to com down and look at things from business point of view and not just sales.
caseypayne69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#437 caseypayne69
Member since 2002 • 5395 Posts

[QUOTE="clyde46"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

GamerwillzPS

Halo 4.

That's all?

In MS defense the 360 Catalog of older games. Yes it's current lack of exclusives sucks.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#438 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
Herp derp, derpy herp derp derp.
Avatar image for TrueAmerican007
TrueAmerican007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439 TrueAmerican007
Member since 2012 • 671 Posts
[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]Seriously, I've never come across a nice person on SW that I like.clone01

Isn't Gamerwillz Arbitor's alt?
silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts
why/how/WHY people buy this in the end of 2012? nothing left on the system and nothing is coming... why
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

why/how/WHY people buy this in the end of 2012? nothing left on the system and nothing is coming... whysilversix_

A massive backlog.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 clone01  Online
[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]Seriously, I've never come across a nice person on SW that I like.TrueAmerican007

Isn't Gamerwillz Arbitor's alt?

Not sure. Pretty sure pinnaclegamingp is Arbitor. Gamer wills is a less intelligent version of shadowmoses.
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="blackace"] Forza Horizons, Fable Journey, Dance Central 3, plus lots of great 3rd party titles like Assassins Creed 3, Dishonored, Borderlands 2, NBA 2K13, WWE 13, FIFA 13, Black Ops 2, Hitman Absolution, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed., Far Cry 3 & LEGO: LoTR. That's a lot of great gaming content right there. No Games My @SS!!blackace

LOL!! I Play everything. That's what a True Gamer does. Only Fanboys play exclusives only. Most of the PS3 exclusives were pretty bad this year. Even the PSVita ones weren't anything special.

Doubt you were singing that same tune the years 360 had nothing but multiplats to rest on. The only thing worse then a lem is a lem that talks trash about PS3 on a constant basis then pretends to be a manticore. Cows will at least admit it and not hide their bias to make some bs point.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="clone01"] Dude, don't you know...no one playes multiplats. "Teh exclusives" are all that matter!NineTailedGoku

Doubt you were singing that same tune the years 360 had nothing but multiplats to rest on. The only thing worse then a lem is a lem that talks trash about PS3 on a constant basis then pretends to be a manticore. Cows will at least admit it and not hide their bias to make some bs point.

So Cows are more blindly loyal than 360 fans? Good to know.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="blackace"] LOL!! I Play everything. That's what a True Gamer does. Only Fanboys play exclusives only. Most of the PS3 exclusives were pretty bad this year. Even the PSVita ones weren't anything special. The_Game21x

Both ends have their fans fanboys and fantards. Acting like you or other Lems are an exception is hypocritical to say the least. Youll blast Gamerwills and Kuraimen for speaking the truth but agree with loosingends and karateechop when they spurt pure bs. Face it, you and these other lems b1tching about cows are no better then anyone else. Just looking for someone to get the attention off yourselves.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#446 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="silversix_"]why/how/WHY people buy this in the end of 2012? nothing left on the system and nothing is coming... whylundy86_4

A massive backlog.

I think it has more to do with ms marketing multis as exclusives, and marketing xbl as worth the price.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 lundy86_4  Online
Member since 2003 • 61478 Posts

I think it has more to do with ms marketing multis as exclusives, and marketing xbl as worth the price.

NineTailedGoku

Could be either/or.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"] Doubt you were singing that same tune the years 360 had nothing but multiplats to rest on. The only thing worse then a lem is a lem that talks trash about PS3 on a constant basis then pretends to be a manticore. Cows will at least admit it and not hide their bias to make some bs point.

NineTailedGoku

Both ends have their fans fanboys and fantards. Acting like you or other Lems are an exception is hypocritical to say the least. Youll blast Gamerwills and Kuraimen for speaking the truth but agree with loosingends and karateechop when they spurt pure bs. Face it, you and these other lems b1tching about cows are no better then anyone else. Just looking for someone to get the attention off yourselves.

One, I didn't say lemmings were the exception and two, I've seen far more examples of blind Cows than I have Lemmings, Hermits or Sheep. Nothing you say will change that.

And :lol: at you for saying Kuraimen and Gamerwillz speak the "truth". Oh boy, you're blinder than I thought.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

The_Game21x

One, I didn't say lemmings were the exception and two, I've seen far more examples of blind Cows than I have Lemmings, Hermits or Sheep. Nothing you say will change that.

And :lol: at you for saying Kuraimen and Gamerwillz speak the "truth". Oh boy, you're blinder than I thought.

Actually i was stating an example, but theres been times where they were right and youll just call them delusional but youre magically nowhere to be found when blind lems troll. Have any proof to back your claim, theres far more obnoxious lems on this board talking about sales and 2007 games.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

NineTailedGoku

Actually i was stating an example, but theres been times where they were right and youll just call them delusional but youre magically nowhere to be found when blind lems troll. Have any proof to back your claim, theres far more obnoxious lems on this board talking about sales and 2007 games.

They were right? When? And how about you? Look a couple pages back when I responded to your "relevant exclusives" claim and you suddenly vanished. What's wrong? Can't handle the truth?

But hey, if I'm wrong, go ahead and prove me wrong. You know, with facts.

And what claim would you like me to back up? That I've seen more blind cows than others? That wasn't a statement of fact, that was an observation. I've been here a lot longer than you have, kid.

Well, unless you're willing to tell me what banned cow you're returning as, then we might be able to debate this.