360 Sells 1.25mil in Nov nearly 2x all other consoles and >Wiiu+Wii combined

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for PinnacleGamingP
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 PinnacleGamingP
Member since 2012 • 5120 Posts
are lemmings still reaching for this? PS3 was 1st place last gen get over it
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 kuraimen
Member since 2010 • 28078 Posts
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

:lol: I was wondering when you would come in here to share your little fanboy delusions.

TheEroica
It's like they have all been Brainwashed, they actually belive that combined hardware sales figures are Ps3 only numbers, i have not seen this much denial of the truth around here in a long time,lol

Im telling you there is no faction like the cows... as in i think they could be a case study for the aftermath of complete and utter collapse of what they believed would happen over the past 6 years... its the only thing i can think of because while all fanboys have their irritating quirks, no logic can explain the mind of someone who just makes things up and believes it like this....

You mean like you did in that other thread?? lol lems are not only worse but delusional too.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#203 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
[QUOTE="PAL360"]

[QUOTE="kuraimen"] According to official numbers the PS3 is in second place, using speculation we can put the 360 or PS3 in second place but official numbers are what counts.kuraimen

Dude, not even you can be this blind!

360 hit 70 million a few weeks before PS3, and didn't stop selling. Actually, it sold more than one million last month alone. It's simple math.

Yeah but PS3 sells more worldwide. Such a tiny difference wouldn't be a problem for the PS3.

so you are specualting then? you must be, you don't have any solid numbers, how do you know things have not changed? the 360 outsold the Ps3 worldwide last year thanks to the holiday season, how do you know that won't happen again? see what i mean, it's all speculation and apart from Combined hardware numbers you have no solid eveidence to back up your claim, you teel people we should not speculate but thats ALL you are doing,lol
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 delta3074
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"]are lemmings still reaching for this? PS3 was 1st place last gen get over it

so the wii didn't exist? you are such a moron dude,lol
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="PAL360"]

Dude, not even you can be this blind!

360 hit 70 million a few weeks before PS3, and didn't stop selling. Actually, it sold more than one million last month alone. It's simple math.

delta3074
Yeah but PS3 sells more worldwide. Such a tiny difference wouldn't be a problem for the PS3.

so you are specualting then? you must be, you don't have any solid numbers, how do you know things have not changed? the 360 outsold the Ps3 worldwide last year thanks to the holiday season, how do you know that won't happen again? see what i mean, it's all speculation and apart from Combined hardware numbers you have no solid eveidence to back up your claim, you teel people we should not speculate but thats ALL you are doing,lol

The evidence comes from SOny themselves http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-57550862-235/sony-weve-sold-70-million-ps3-consoles-worldwide/
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"]are lemmings still reaching for this? PS3 was 1st place last gen get over it

so the wii didn't exist? you are such a moron dude,lol

wii? why would anyone in their right minds count the wii when the wiiu is the direct competitor of the PS3? the wii did beat out the 360 tho, its a weaker system so maybe fair to compare
brennanhuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 brennanhuff
Member since 2011 • 957 Posts

Poor cows. They were so close...to a tie.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoO8u3YEQsoNEBPn-tREa

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#208 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22615 Posts
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="delta3074"]It's like they have all been Brainwashed, they actually belive that combined hardware sales figures are Ps3 only numbers, i have not seen this much denial of the truth around here in a long time,lolkuraimen
Im telling you there is no faction like the cows... as in i think they could be a case study for the aftermath of complete and utter collapse of what they believed would happen over the past 6 years... its the only thing i can think of because while all fanboys have their irritating quirks, no logic can explain the mind of someone who just makes things up and believes it like this....

You mean like you did in that other thread?? lol lems are not only worse but delusional too.

Oh really? Enlighten us... when have i spoke an iota of the delusional ramblings that spill out of your mouth every day... please tell me.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 kuraimen
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Im telling you there is no faction like the cows... as in i think they could be a case study for the aftermath of complete and utter collapse of what they believed would happen over the past 6 years... its the only thing i can think of because while all fanboys have their irritating quirks, no logic can explain the mind of someone who just makes things up and believes it like this....

Oh really? Enlighten us... when have i spoke an iota of the delusional ramblings that spill out of your mouth every day... please tell me.

You do it all the time but I doubt you're capable of noticing it from your point of view since you live in denial.
Truth_Hurts_U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#210 Truth_Hurts_U
Member since 2006 • 9703 Posts

No wounder we got so many people saying we don't need new consoles... They came soooooooooooo late this gen.

Time to move on.

Zophar87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Zophar87
Member since 2008 • 4344 Posts

Cheap shot at Nintendo.

1) Wii U is sold out every where. Can't sell what isn't in stock.

2) Wii U didn't even come out until late November and still isn't out in Japan.

3) Anyone who wants a standard Wii basically has one at this point.

Also, so much for the cow logic of "we've sold as much as the 360."

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] You mean like you did in that other thread?? lol lems are not only worse but delusional too.

You do it all the time but I doubt you're capable of noticing it from your point of view since you live in denial.

Wow what a riveting example... :roll: see the point here is this, you constantly make up your own reality and rather than look objectively at the state of games with a balanced approach, you foam at the mouth and manipulate truth or just make shiit up all together to save yourself from the failures of reality. Its unhealthy and quite frankly every person in this forum knows your tactic, so where does that leave you going forward?
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 kuraimen
[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Oh really? Enlighten us... when have i spoke an iota of the delusional ramblings that spill out of your mouth every day... please tell me.

Wow what a riveting example... :roll: see the point here is this, you constantly make up your own reality and rather than look objectively at the state of games with a balanced approach, you foam at the mouth and manipulate truth or just make shiit up all together to save yourself from the failures of reality. Its unhealthy and quite frankly every person in this forum knows your tactic, so where does that leave you going forward?

Lol I can find find two delusions in your post. 1) That I make up my own reality without having any proof about such statement. 2) That every person in this forum knows about "my tactic" whatever that is without any proof again. Both of those things are delusions of a madman trying to make up things to justify himself when he really doesn't have an argument. It seems you're pretty insecure so you have to convince yourself that those things are true no matter what. Weak lemkid... pretty weak.
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 PinnacleGamingP

[QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] You do it all the time but I doubt you're capable of noticing it from your point of view since you live in denial.sts106mat

Its unhealthy and quite frankly every person in this forum knows your tactic, so where does that leave you going forward?

he's stuck on a treadmill

kuraimens catching a gathering of lemmings!!! *feeds sts* *rattles cage*
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 kuraimen

[QUOTE="sts106mat"]

[QUOTE="TheEroica"] Its unhealthy and quite frankly every person in this forum knows your tactic, so where does that leave you going forward?PinnacleGamingP

he's stuck on a treadmill

kuraimens catching a gathering of lemmings!!! *feeds sts* *rattles cage*

Their feeble minds are pretty easy to control

6a00d8341c4e3753ef0134868e0d14970c-800wi

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"] Wow what a riveting example... :roll: see the point here is this, you constantly make up your own reality and rather than look objectively at the state of games with a balanced approach, you foam at the mouth and manipulate truth or just make shiit up all together to save yourself from the failures of reality. Its unhealthy and quite frankly every person in this forum knows your tactic, so where does that leave you going forward?sts106mat
Lol I can find find two delusions in your post. 1) That I make up my own reality without having any proof about such statement. 2) That every person in this forum knows about "my tactic" whatever that is without any proof again. Both of those things are delusions of a madman trying to make up things to justify himself when he really doesn't have an argument. It seems you're pretty insecure so you have to convince yourself that those things are true no matter what. Weak lemkid... pretty weak.

you are the joke of the forum dude, type "kuraimen" into google images for some lolz

I looked up your name and I got this.

Oz.jpg

It seems your fame about being jelly all the time precedes you.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 kuraimen

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] you are the joke of the forum dude, type "kuraimen" into google images for some lolzsts106mat

I looked up your name and I got this.

Oz.jpg

It seems your fame about being jelly all the time precedes you.

probably because i wrote many times about you being dorothy (as you cry like a girl), heil68 is the tin man as he is a robot with the same responses all the time.

Sorry by ispeakfact has the copyright and lemmings were the inspiration.
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 delta3074
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Yeah but PS3 sells more worldwide. Such a tiny difference wouldn't be a problem for the PS3.

The evidence comes from SOny themselves http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-57550862-235/sony-weve-sold-70-million-ps3-consoles-worldwide/

But MS have also announced the 360 is at 70 million, so again, how has the Ps3 passed the 360 in sales?
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="delta3074"]so you are specualting then? you must be, you don't have any solid numbers, how do you know things have not changed? the 360 outsold the Ps3 worldwide last year thanks to the holiday season, how do you know that won't happen again? see what i mean, it's all speculation and apart from Combined hardware numbers you have no solid eveidence to back up your claim, you teel people we should not speculate but thats ALL you are doing,loldelta3074

But MS have also announced the 360 is at 70 million, so again, how has the Ps3 passed the 360 in sales?

buu buu :lol:
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="sts106mat"]

probably because i wrote many times about you being dorothy (as you cry like a girl), heil68 is the tin man as he is a robot with the same responses all the time.

sts106mat
Sorry by ispeakfact has the copyright and lemmings were the inspiration.

his copyright expired when he got banned for being a repetitive poster, how you are still dribbling is beyond me,. at least his pics were funny.

Lol you call him a repetitive poster and you've been spamming that picture all over the place. Pot meet kettle.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44014 Posts

K, you guyz, I'm good to go now....

LL

OT, with PC winning gold, Wii getting the silver, at least 360's in the metals with the bronze.. sorry Sony, maybe next gen.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 kuraimen
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] his copyright expired when he got banned for being a repetitive poster, how you are still dribbling is beyond me,. at least his pics were funny.

Lol you call him a repetitive poster and you've been spamming that picture all over the place. Pot meet kettle.

proof of me spamming it?

Proof ispeakfacts spammed it... :roll:
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 delta3074
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] The evidence comes from SOny themselves http://news.cnet.com/8301-10797_3-57550862-235/sony-weve-sold-70-million-ps3-consoles-worldwide/

While the world waits for Microsoft to announce its Xbox 720 console, the Redmond company is busy celebrating the fact its current console has just bypassed the 70 million sales mark. Microsoft announced the milestone as part of its first quarter earnings report, admitting that it sold 1.7 million Xbox 360 consoles in the reporting period, a decrease of 600,000 units on the same time last year. http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/microsoft-xbox-360-bypasses-70-million-sales-milestone-1106039 35 days before SONY's announcement, whay are you such an immature jerk dude?
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="delta3074"]But MS have also announced the 360 is at 70 million, so again, how has the Ps3 passed the 360 in sales?delta3074

While the world waits

"just wait world" :lol:
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 TheEroica  Moderator

[QUOTE="kuraimen"]

[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] kuraimens catching a gathering of lemmings!!! *feeds sts* *rattles cage*sts106mat

Their feeble minds are pretty easy to control

:lol:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=conspiracy+confirmed&hl=en&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=SgzCUNqTNYSG4ASDq4C4Ag&ved=0CAQQ_AUoAA&biw=1280&bih=905

result -

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSex6pXCZCXMtmynpU086l

:lol: i always make sure the picks i make wind up in the proper google searches... doesnt it show up under delusion too? I think someone found that once.
Fizzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#233 Fizzman
Member since 2003 • 9895 Posts
I see cows are still mad that the deadlast station 3 is going to be outsold WW by the 360 for a second straight year.
clyde46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 clyde46
Member since 2005 • 49061 Posts
So Cow's now restoring to picture insults?
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 delta3074
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] buu buu :lol:

While the world waits

the Redmond company is busy celebrating the fact its current console has just bypassed the 70 million sales mark. http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/microsoft-xbox-360-bypasses-70-million-sales-milestone-1106039 Deleting what i wrote doesn't make it less true dude, oh, by the way, it's against the TOU to alter peoples posts in replys, just sayin.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 kuraimen
So Cow's now restoring to picture insults?clyde46
Better than the only picture insult lems have lol. At least cows have variety unlike lems (that applies to many levels).
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="delta3074"] While the world waits

the Redmond company is busy celebrating the fact its current console has just bypassed the 70 million sales mark. http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/microsoft-xbox-360-bypasses-70-million-sales-milestone-1106039 Deleting what i wrote doesn't make it less true dude, oh, by the way, it's against the TOU to alter peoples posts in replys, just sayin.

duplicate post!! forum invasion!!
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="clyde46"]So Cow's now restoring to picture insults?kuraimen
Better than the only picture insult lems have lol. At least cows have variety unlike lems (that applies to many levels).

:lol: arguing about who has more pics... one really good one is all ya need. Poaching the ispeakfact database isnt all that original.
kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 kuraimen
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="clyde46"]So Cow's now restoring to picture insults?TheEroica

:lol: arguing about who has more pics... one really good one is all ya need. Poaching the ispeakfact database isnt all that original.

It became old after the 30th time you guys posted it. Only children find the same thing amusing after 30 times and that's because they don't have all their cognitive capacities developed. What's your excuse?
PinnacleGamingP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 PinnacleGamingP
[QUOTE="kuraimen"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="kuraimen"] Better than the only picture insult lems have lol. At least cows have variety unlike lems (that applies to many levels).

It became old after the 30th time you guys posted it. Only children find the same thing amusing after 30 times and that's because they don't have all their cognitive capacities developed. What's your excuse?

shh, i think clone01 gonna come out of the hole
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

Remember guys, the 360 had an extra year. The sales of PS3 and 360 is basically tied. By using the logic behind the 360's extra year, the PS3 won.

So, it's Wii > PS3 > 360.

Lems, you've got to admit that you're last.

kuraimen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 kuraimen

Remember guys, the 360 had an extra year. The sales of PS3 and 360 is basically tied. By using the logic behind the 360's extra year, the PS3 won.

GamerwillzPS
/thread
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#244 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

GamerwillzPS

Oh gawd, another Cow trying to subvert reality by pretending the 360's year head start doesn't count. :lol:

You guys are so amazingly desperate that you've forgotten basic logic and reason (or never had it in the first place).

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 delta3074
[QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"][QUOTE="delta3074"][QUOTE="PinnacleGamingP"] "just wait world" :lol:

duplicate post!! forum invasion!!

idiot
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 delta3074

GamerwillzPS
thats not logic at all, thats what we call stupidity,lol
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

delta3074

thats not logic at all, thats what we call stupidity,lol

:lol:

All I'm getting is "Oh gawd! wtf that's stupid! blah blah blah, it's WRONG!!" without any better rebuttal.

Try to counter my argument instead.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61466 Posts

GamerwillzPS

That would make sense, if that's how we counted it. It's not wrong per se, but it isn't accurate. We go off total sales and notsales within the shortest time period.