360 Owner. One Year later.. $630.00 OUCH

• 96 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BrutonNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BrutonNYC
Member since 2007 • 394 Posts

I was doing some calculatin and wow, stuff really does add up.. Lets take a look.. Below are items listed that I actually have purchased for my 360.

360 console since launch-$400.00

Battery Charge Pack-$30.00

2 years of Xbox live-$100.00 (Owned system since launch)

Wireless adapter-$100.00

So grand total.. $630.00 for the Neccesities of gaming. Now you might say "but MS doesnt force these items on you" Well I beg to differ.. First off you have the $30.00 battery charge pack. Hmm either $30.00 for battery charge pack or having to keep buying batteries over and over again.. I think ill go with the battery charge pack. Next up is the wireless adapter, again another item MS doesnt force you to buy BUT when you Live in a 2 story house, what other choice do I have?! Then ofcourse the Xbox live subscription, online gaming is all I do so ofcourse thats also a gaming neccesity.

So there you have it.. after one year the grand total for my 360 that ive spent thus far is $630.00 for my 360 and OUCH, to add insult to injury that price doesnt even include a built in HD-DVD drive and also a HDD thats 40 GBs smaller than my PS3 HDD.

Again I wont even include the price of the HD-DVD drive, Wireless headset and games etc I bought.. Im only including the price of the Neccessary items.. The other items such as HD-DVD drive and headset are luxuries.. So basically I spent $630.00 on just the NECCESSARY 360 items.

DrDemonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DrDemonic
Member since 2003 • 1304 Posts

Ya it's lame, I hate the choice argument, because there's no choice at all.

But what can ya do. 

pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts
Like I said in another thread, rechargable AA's and a USB wireless adaptor save you $60. Of couse by using your logic I would have to add about $800 because my 360 actually has games worth buying.
Avatar image for SpecialForcesOp
SpecialForcesOp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SpecialForcesOp
Member since 2007 • 1043 Posts
i just play games on my 360. Hey its more than I can say for my PS3.
tree-branch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 tree-branch
Member since 2007 • 3262 Posts
oh well money well spent.
WatsonC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 WatsonC
Member since 2003 • 1976 Posts
yes fanboyz cant accept that fact
AHUGECAT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 AHUGECAT
Member since 2006 • 8967 Posts

Like I said in another thread, rechargable AA's and a USB wireless adaptor save you $60. Of couse by using your logic I would have to add about $800 because my 360 actually has games worth buying.pundog

Ummmm.... the Elite should come with a rechargable battery pack + WiFi anyways, but since this is the old 360's they should come with those anyways, the Wii and PS3 do (the Wii doesn't have a battery pack but that's Nintendo, and they suck at making consoles).

BrutonNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BrutonNYC

Like I said in another thread, rechargable AA's and a USB wireless adaptor save you $60. Of couse by using your logic I would have to add about $800 because my 360 actually has games worth buying.pundog

You didnt read the last part.. Im actually being fair and not including the "luxury" items such as the HD-DVD drive, Wireless headset, games etc.. Just the neccessities that you need for gaming 

Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
wait, why do people still buy those M$ wireless adapters for $100? you can get one that works just as well for like 20-30 bucks @_@
BrutonNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BrutonNYC

oh well money well spent.tree-branch

Not really considering for $30.00 cheaper I got a console such as the PS3 with built in wifi, built in card readers, built in blu ray, HDD twice the size of the 360's premium, play and charge out of the box and free online...  

pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 pundog

[QUOTE="pundog"]Like I said in another thread, rechargable AA's and a USB wireless adaptor save you $60. Of couse by using your logic I would have to add about $800 because my 360 actually has games worth buying.BrutonNYC

You didnt read the last part.. Im actually being fair and not including the "luxury" items such as the HD-DVD drive, Wireless headset, games etc.. Just the neccessities that you need for gaming 

And you didn't read the first part, because a smart consumer would be able to save $60 on those neccessities.
Avatar image for justforlotr2004
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 justforlotr2004
Member since 2004 • 10935 Posts

I was doing some calculatin and wow, stuff really does add up.. Lets take a look.. Below are items listed that I actually have purchased for my 360.

Wireless adapter-$100.00

So grand total.. $630.00 for the Neccesities of gaming. Now you might say "but MS doesnt force these items on you" Well I beg to differ.. First off you have the $30.00 battery charge pack. Hmm either $30.00 for battery charge pack or having to keep buying batteries over and over again.. I think ill go with the battery charge pack. Next up is the wireless adapter, again another item MS doesnt force you to buy BUT when you Live in a 2 story house, what other choice do I have?! Then ofcourse the Xbox live subscription, online gaming is all I do so ofcourse thats also a gaming neccesity.

So there you have it.. after one year the grand total for my 360 that ive spent thus far is $630.00 for my 360 and OUCH, to add insult to injury that price doesnt even include a built in HD-DVD drive and also a HDD thats 40 GBs smaller than my PS3 HDD.

Again I wont even include the price of the HD-DVD drive, Wireless headset and games etc I bought.. Im only including the price of the Neccessary items.. The other items such as HD-DVD drive and headset are luxuries.. So basically I spent $630.00 on just the NECCESSARY 360 items.

BrutonNYC

I fail to see how the wireless adapter is a NECCESSARY Item but whatever, we all know you hate the 360 so I dont even care what you say.

SmokingNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SmokingNate
Member since 2006 • 171 Posts

* violin plays * congratz mate

BrutonNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BrutonNYC
[QUOTE="BrutonNYC"]

[QUOTE="pundog"]Like I said in another thread, rechargable AA's and a USB wireless adaptor save you $60. Of couse by using your logic I would have to add about $800 because my 360 actually has games worth buying.pundog

And you didn't read the first part, because a smart consumer would be able to save $60 on those neccessities.

Ok so lets say your right.. I save $60.00 great, so $630 minus $60 still leaves me with a grand total of.. $570.00, so for $30.00 more, a console such as the PS3 offers free online gaming, built in blu-ray, camera card readers and a HDD twice the size again all this using your numbers of the 360 being $60.00 cheaper  it would be only $30.00 more for the PS3 with all those features and then some

Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
[QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="BrutonNYC"]

[QUOTE="pundog"]Like I said in another thread, rechargable AA's and a USB wireless adaptor save you $60. Of couse by using your logic I would have to add about $800 because my 360 actually has games worth buying.BrutonNYC

Ok so lets say your right.. I save $60.00 great, so $630 minus $60 still leaves me with a grand total of.. $570.00, so for $30.00 more, a console such as the PS3 offers free online gaming, built in blu-ray, camera card readers and a HDD twice the size again all this using your numbers of the 360 being $60.00 it would be only $30.00 more for the PS3 with all those features and then some

hmmm. ebay your 360 and live happily ever after with your ps3? i mean if you sell your 360, you'll have more money for ps3 games.
BrutonNYC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BrutonNYC
[QUOTE="BrutonNYC"]

Wireless adapter-$100.00

justforlotr2004

I fail to see how the wireless adapter is a NECCESSARY Item but whatever, we all know you hate the 360 so I dont even care what you say.

Hate it?! Not at all, I love Gears and halo as much as the next person but i wont deny that the 360 is going to cost more than the PS3 in the long run, no matter how you look at it.. No matter how great and almighty the 360 might be and yes it does have some amazing games but thinking logically.. It will cost more than the PS3.. and yes living in a 2 story house I NEED a wireless adapter.. Unless ofcourse when I have company with kids and they are playing up and down the steps and trip over the network cable.. Yes i NEED the wireless adapter 

Avatar image for justforlotr2004
justforlotr2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 justforlotr2004
Member since 2004 • 10935 Posts
[QUOTE="justforlotr2004"][QUOTE="BrutonNYC"]

Wireless adapter-$100.00

BrutonNYC

Hate it?! Not at all, I love Gears and halo as much as the next person but i wont deny that the 360 is going to cost more than the PS3 in the long run, no matter how you look at it.. No matter how great and almighty the 360 might be and yes it does have some amazing games but thinking logically.. It will cost more than the PS3.. and yes living in a 2 story house I NEED a wireless adapter.. Unless ofcourse when I have company with kids and they are playing up and down the steps and trip over the network cable.. Yes i NEED the wireless adapter

Well then yes it may cost more for you but not for me. Plus if you look at Home that right there is going to cost you budles of money, its a great idea but its going to milk people quite a bit that want customization of their homes and stuff.

Anyway one thing I will say is that both system cost to much either way.

htekemerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 htekemerald
Member since 2004 • 7325 Posts

Hmm

I spent

600 dollars on the PS3 launch console

100 dollars for a good wireless router.

I will have to spend $50 dollers for a new controler with rumble and another 50 when that controlers battery becomes unsable

and I will have to spend 100 dollars on good memory cards to view camera pictures.

I will have to spend 100 dollars for high quality HDMI cables

Yes the PS3 costs 1000 dollars all for the nesesities of gaming.

See what I did there?

Edit, O and I forgot since Sony is taking such a loss on the PS3 you would be inclined to donate 300 dollars to them, SO the total cost comes to 1300 bucks. 

pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 pundog

Ok so lets say your right.. I save $60.00 great, so $630 minus $60 still leaves me with a grand total of.. $570.00, so for $30.00 more, a console such as the PS3 offers free online gaming, built in blu-ray, camera card readers and a HDD twice the size again all this using your numbers of the 360 being $60.00 cheaper  it would be only $30.00 more for the PS3 with all those features and then some

How many of those extra features in the PS3 are really useful. The card readers are useless because you can just stream pics, music and videos from your PC to your 360. If you can manage space on your HDD (and since you hate downloading anything that costs money you should be able to) 20gigs is more than enough. For that $60 (less than 1/3rd of what you'd pay to play WoW over a year) you get the best console online service. Finally assuming you do own a HDTV that is capable of 1080p there's still a good chance that BR is going to be the next betamax. So really if you're smart about it you're paying $30 more for an unproven next-gen format.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#20 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts
well for one u could have a router in your room and your tv with ur games next to it. and really i dont need a wireless router because wires work just fine for me. the rechargeable pack yeah ok 30 bucks. and um if ur talking about money overtime, gaming in general can cost people thousands. i mean to be a sony fanboy. lets see theres the 150 bucks for PS1 during its time. the 300 bucks for PS2 during its time. 600 bucks for PS3 now. like a bunch of games so thats what 2000 dollars in just games maybe. and all in all u have spent 3000 dollars on gaming on sony platforms. see videogames in general add up. why are u shocked.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#21 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64037 Posts

Hmm

I spent

600 dollars on the PS3 launch console

100 dollars for a good wireless router.

I will have to spend $50 dollers for a new controler with rumble and another 50 when that controlers battery becomes unsable

and I will have to spend 100 dollars on good memory cards to view camera pictures.

I will have to spend 100 dollars for high quality HDMI cables

Yes the PS3 costs 1000 dollars all for the nesesities of gaming.

See what I did there?

Edit, O and I forgot since Sony is taking such a loss on the PS3 you would be inclined to donate 300 dollars to them, SO the total cost comes to 1300 bucks. 

htekemerald
the sad thing is, his list might not be all that bad. since u are buying a 600 dollar system u might wanna use some of its functions. and that wifi thing forces you to get a wireless router for those who prefer ethernet, and you obviousaly need, and i mean NEED an HDTV that can do 1080p and has HDMI. or else u spent money on things u wont even use.
winner-ps3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 winner-ps3
Member since 2007 • 2364 Posts

[QUOTE="tree-branch"]oh well money well spent.BrutonNYC

Not really considering for $30.00 cheaper I got a console such as the PS3 with built in wifi, built in card readers, built in blu ray, HDD twice the size of the 360's premium, play and charge out of the box and free online...  

agreed!!!!!!!

TheBigDrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TheBigDrat
Member since 2006 • 744 Posts

Wireless adapter-$100.00

BrutonNYC

Why is it that in every post I have seen from you, you bash the Xbox? I really think you are a fakeboy. 

carl2tan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 carl2tan
Member since 2003 • 1385 Posts

Wireless adapter-$100.00

BrutonNYC
That may be expensive, but I wouldnt worry about it.  I spent about 850$ on my 3 seperate PS2's after they kept beaking (the slimline seems to be great) + about 4200$$ in games.  600$ is just a drop in the ocean for a frequent gamer.
Xbox360gamer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Xbox360gamer1
Member since 2005 • 8575 Posts
Battery Charge packs are not needed....Wii doesn't have them either.
Avatar image for Mancow_wrestler
Mancow_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Mancow_wrestler
Member since 2006 • 1249 Posts

Wireless adapter-$100.00

BrutonNYC

Luckily its all about choice. Things you add to your 360 are optional. You can hate me for saying that, but its true. I know some gamers who bought the core *bless their soul lol* and a memory card. They just wanted to play the games with their bare system...and they can play the games. Now they're missing out online and in other areas, but it didnt cost them an arm and a leg.

Now if you're like me, you bought the system, then slowly over time added the wireless play and charge charger, xbox live, and other things. I guess its all about buying things all upfront or over time.  

Stabby2486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Stabby2486
Member since 2006 • 6688 Posts
I'm fine with using my ethernet cable.
laughingman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 laughingman42
Member since 2007 • 8730 Posts
$20 40ft either net cord>wireless for speed and price and it hugs the wall. (I think it might have been cheaper I dont remeber)
quocthai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 quocthai
Member since 2005 • 1995 Posts
[QUOTE="justforlotr2004"][QUOTE="BrutonNYC"]

Wireless adapter-$100.00

BrutonNYC

man, I feel bad for you. You sound so bitter. Anyways I've pay about the same for my 360, minus the wireless adapter but I havev an extra wireless controller and battery pack

Igwababa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Igwababa
Member since 2005 • 638 Posts

Ok so lets say your right.. I save $60.00 great, so $630 minus $60 still leaves me with a grand total of.. $570.00, so for $30.00 more, a console such as the PS3 offers free online gaming, built in blu-ray, camera card readers and a HDD twice the size again all this using your numbers of the 360 being $60.00 cheaper it would be only $30.00 more for the PS3 with all those features and then some

However in your case yes thats alot of money you forgot to add items on the PS3 side like cables (if you got a HD-DVD add on yet no HDMI cables for your PS3 you should feel ashamed) the thing is you pay $600 for the PS3 for the console no matter what the 360 is $400 and you dont need the other stuff. However in the long run teh 360 is probably more expensive due to XBL however for $5 a months I think XBL is worth every penny.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#31 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
How much it costs to buy and play a 360 with one game... $360 USD

How much it costs to buy and play a PS3 with one game... $660 USD
Avatar image for Mancow_wrestler
Mancow_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Mancow_wrestler
Member since 2006 • 1249 Posts
[QUOTE="BrutonNYC"][QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="BrutonNYC"]

[QUOTE="pundog"]Like I said in another thread, rechargable AA's and a USB wireless adaptor save you $60. Of couse by using your logic I would have to add about $800 because my 360 actually has games worth buying.Kook18

Ok so lets say your right.. I save $60.00 great, so $630 minus $60 still leaves me with a grand total of.. $570.00, so for $30.00 more, a console such as the PS3 offers free online gaming, built in blu-ray, camera card readers and a HDD twice the size again all this using your numbers of the 360 being $60.00 it would be only $30.00 more for the PS3 with all those features and then some

hmmm. ebay your 360 and live happily ever after with your ps3? i mean if you sell your 360, you'll have more money for ps3 games.

You mean ps3 GAME right? Not GAMES :P 

JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts

So after two years of gaming you spent 30 bucks more than you would have if you bought a PS3 that doesn't even come HD ready out of the box. Why hasn't this sob story reached the national news level?

waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
You know you complain about your 360 alot. I wonder why you bought one.
Stryking_Fyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#35 Stryking_Fyre
Member since 2005 • 1497 Posts

Wireless adapter-$100.00

BrutonNYC

Go away fakeboy. You have never posted a pro-360 thread. Sell your 360 fakeboy and stay with the POS2.5 

PikaPichu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 PikaPichu
Member since 2003 • 17813 Posts

wait, why do people still buy those M$ wireless adapters for $100? you can get one that works just as well for like 20-30 bucks @_@Kook18

I didn't know that usb wireless adapters would work. Is there a list somewhere of compatible ones? Do you have to worry about installing drivers for them?

cheatymcshifty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 cheatymcshifty
Member since 2004 • 718 Posts

I like how, when somone who obviouly has/plays both systems, but perfers the ps3 (even if greatly perfers, or even just thinks it's a better system) lemmings call them a fakeboy...  even though he's not pretending to be a lemming.. so it's a misuse of the word anyway..

It's just like when somone tells the Halo fans there game isint that creative, or that Gears... (or any game) is better, they just say "well you obviously just suck at Halo, thats the only reason you dont like it".

No, lemmins, some people just dont think 360 is amazing as you do, evne if they buy or play it... 

BadHand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 BadHand
Member since 2005 • 313 Posts
Why do people buy those charge packs? I just bought 4 rechargable batteries and a charger from Argos for £10. Works perfectly and saves you money.
rappid_rabbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 rappid_rabbit
Member since 2007 • 900 Posts

Ive been saying it ever since BrutonNYC started posting on lot on these boards...

BrutonNYC=fakeboy 

kindredmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40 kindredmachine
Member since 2002 • 2625 Posts
To be honest if the 360 and the PS3 were sitting side by side and both had price tags of $599. I'd buy the 360. Xbox Live and games like Gears, Halo, Blue Dragon and C&C3 are just too appealing :/
djestar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 djestar
Member since 2005 • 480 Posts

Ive been saying it ever since BrutonNYC started posting on lot on these boards...

BrutonNYC=fakeboy 

rappid_rabbit

x2

ps3-nikita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ps3-nikita
Member since 2005 • 2945 Posts

Let me get this straight, games arent in important part about gaming.This makes me think your a cow. Then you say that Wifi is needed but a headset isnt. Whole in your point is as big as the blackhole.

For the record you A/B/G are better, more expensive and harder ti get then the cheap ones people keep going on about. It is also more expensive and harder to get then the ones in the Wii and the PS3. Why cant anyone get this and no its not just fanbois, but gaming media too. Sometimes I dont know is more more stupid.

duality747

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 duality747
Member since 2006 • 112 Posts
[QUOTE="BrutonNYC"][QUOTE="pundog"][QUOTE="BrutonNYC"]

[QUOTE="pundog"]Like I said in another thread, rechargable AA's and a USB wireless adaptor save you $60. Of couse by using your logic I would have to add about $800 because my 360 actually has games worth buying.Kook18

First of all, he doesnt have a 360, hes a fake boy. Second of all hypothetically even if he did and sold it on ebay, PS3 has no games to spend money on....

Someday he may realise he has wasted $600 on a console that 360 is just dominating all over. Whatever PS3 can do, 360 can do better it seems.

KAS3Y_JAM3Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 KAS3Y_JAM3Z
Member since 2006 • 1699 Posts

Wireless adapter-$100.00

BrutonNYC

congrats on being the 1 millionth person to make one of these threads!!! *ballons fall from the sky*

Seriously, get over it 

PS3-600

360-300,400,480. 

Stop complaining about your 360, sell it, no Live players would want to come across you anyways. 

/thread 

cheatymcshifty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 cheatymcshifty
Member since 2004 • 718 Posts

Allright, now I'm conviced the Lemmings in this thread have NO idea what a fakeboy is..

He's never pretended he though 360 or xbox was the best, he's never over-hyped the 360 or it's games, even if he bashes 360, and likes ps3, he's a cow... not a fakeboy...

Just because he has a 360 and dosent think it's the greatest system ever dosent mean he's a fakeboy... I means... he thinks ps3 is better...

KAS3Y_JAM3Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 KAS3Y_JAM3Z
Member since 2006 • 1699 Posts

agreed. I love how he puts optional equipment on the list.

PS3-600

HD cables (they don't come with them after all hahahaha)-99.99

Blutooth headset-  79.99

ps3 charging station-39.99

logitech wireless keyboard-79.99

=

899.96!!!!

plus tax would make it around a grand.

see, I can be a fanboy too. 

AtticusFinch1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 AtticusFinch1
Member since 2003 • 269 Posts

SONY FAN BOI'S ARE TOTALLY MISSING THE POINT.

400,600,EVEN 1000 DOLLARS SPENT THE ON 360 THE COUPLE YEARS ITS BEEN OUT IS WORTH EVERY PENNY.

spending a penny on a ps3 is a total waste of money. only positve is that it makes a good conversational piece.

Ive had both Units since their launch and I gotta say 6 mos after the ps3 launch ive only held the controller 4 times...

I havent felt this disappointed since the time Mueller/Saban decided to sign Culpepper instead of Brees.......ohh wait, more recent time, since Cam&theDolphins drafted Guinn@#9 instead of Quinn....

*edit *

heres analogy ps3 aplogists might understand,

Buying ps3 is like buying Magnum condoms just to impress your date, but you know when you get home the regular condoms on your top shelf will be the only thing you will use....

Diablo2343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Diablo2343
Member since 2003 • 982 Posts

Wireless adapter-$100.00

BrutonNYC

Funny thing is I have seen people post on the PS3 forums spending for extra controller/hdmi and the one game over 1000.  I spent $799 for 6 games 2 controllers(with rechargeable packs)

toxicmog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 toxicmog
Member since 2006 • 6355 Posts

i have a 3 story house with stduents.

Wireless sucks, so we throw ethernet cables down the middle of the stairs.... 

so its only 530 :roll: if you count xbl as something you need. Seeing as i like single player games without duking it out online. I guess i got a good deal with both my consoles ;) 

out0v0rder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 out0v0rder
Member since 2006 • 1994 Posts

How much it costs to buy and play a 360 with one game... $360 USD

How much it costs to buy and play a PS3 with one game... $660 USD
foxhound_fox

How much it costs to buy and play a 360 with one game online for 5 years = $709.99 USD

How much it costs to buy and play a PS3 with one game online for 5 years = $659.99 USD