360 is a REAL GARBAGE system !!! Noone should buy one !!!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

conceru3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 conceru3
Member since 2007 • 507 Posts

seriously, Xbox 360 is crap. the only game worth playing is Geometry Wars

And Gears of War garbage, and the crap Mass effect, and the mediocre tired Halo 3, and the GARBAGE Ninja Gaiden 2, and the slow paced TOTALLY CRAP Lost Odyssey,  the certain to fail Fable 2 (Fable 1 sold only ...2.6 million copies !!!) and EVEN WORST craps like Blue Dragon,  Eternal Sonata, Bioshock, Cry On, Infinite Undiscovery, Alan Wake, Project Offset

Well, i would NEVER get a 360 with those craps, PS3 gets them all with FF13 and MGS4, even though they are its only real great games

MasterC5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MasterC5
Member since 2006 • 2932 Posts
Very poor post please never make a thread again sir.
Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
great way to give lemms bad names, congratulations.
xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 xxThyLordxx
Member since 2007 • 3200 Posts
crap games. X360 stinks.
SeanDiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 SeanDiff
Member since 2007 • 933 Posts

I agree PS3 is the best

Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Magical_Zebra
Member since 2003 • 7960 Posts

And Gears of War garbage, and the crap Mass effect, and the mediocre tired Halo 3, and the GARBAGE Ninja Gaiden 2, and the slow paced TOTALLY CRAP Lost Odyssey,  the certain to fail Fable 2 (Fable 1 sold only ...2.6 million copies !!!) and EVEN WORST craps like Blue Dragon,  Eternal Sonata, Bioshock, Cry On, Infinite Undiscovery, Alan Wake, Project Offset

Well, i would NEVER get a 360 with those craps, PS3 gets them all with FF13 and MGS4, even though they are its only real great games

conceru3

Yea uh....I um....but....well er...see....now let me....well.. uh..... ok  ;)

asmallchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 asmallchild
Member since 2007 • 2015 Posts

I agree PS3 is the best

SeanDiff
I like the PS3 more myself but the TC obviously isn't able to express logical reasons why he prefers the PS3 over the Xbox360.
ilovesnowboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ilovesnowboard
Member since 2007 • 541 Posts
Jeezes, can't you guys tell he is joking ? I laughed hard when i read this..it's A JOKE !
Avatar image for RurouniSaiyajin
RurouniSaiyajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RurouniSaiyajin
Member since 2007 • 4951 Posts
Couldn't you at least wait until you finished bashing the PS3 in your other thread before you started a new thread to bash the 360. Or better yet, make one Super Thread to do both.
squallff8_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 squallff8_fan
Member since 2006 • 2949 Posts

conceru3

Stop being a fanboy. Until u have the system and have played the games, then u dont no wtf u are talking about. The xbox 360 is a great system, yes it may have a few problems with it like over heating and other stuff, but it has alot of good games u can play.

Happyphilter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Happyphilter
Member since 2004 • 1347 Posts
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Magical_Zebra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 Magical_Zebra
Member since 2003 • 7960 Posts

Jeezes, can't you guys tell he is joking ? I laughed hard when i read this..it's A JOKE !ilovesnowboard

Noticed all the cows that flocked to the thread, but dont flock to threads to defend the PS3?  :lol:

Kook18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Kook18
Member since 2006 • 4257 Posts
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHappyphilter
he's a lemming making a flamebait. read the last lines.
SolidSnake35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

#14 SolidSnake35
Member since 2005 • 58971 Posts
I agree PS3 is the bestSeanDiff
I agree. The PS3 is of higher quality. It just lacks the games, but other than that, it's a lot better than the 360.
conceru3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 conceru3
Member since 2007 • 507 Posts

Jeezes, can't you guys tell he is joking ? I laughed hard when i read this..it's A JOKE !ilovesnowboard

No nOOOO it is not a joke, i live by PS3 name, i hate JRPG's because i have a 360, but i LOVE FF13 on PS3, i can't wait for 2009 when it will be released on both 360 and PS3, so i can get the best version, you know the one with the many disks, you know more = better

OldParr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 OldParr
Member since 2006 • 2996 Posts

conceru3

u just made me realize how good the 360 is with those titles and yet u trow two titles for a $600 system

Gears360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Gears360
Member since 2007 • 1356 Posts

And Gears of War garbage, and the crap Mass effect, and the mediocre tired Halo 3, and the GARBAGE Ninja Gaiden 2, and the slow paced TOTALLY CRAP Lost Odyssey, the certain to fail Fable 2 (Fable 1 sold only ...2.6 million copies !!!) and EVEN WORST craps like Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, Bioshock, Cry On, Infinite Undiscovery, Alan Wake, Project Offset

Well, i would NEVER get a 360 with those craps, PS3 gets them all with FF13 and MGS4, even though they are its only real great games

conceru3
hey man, the ps3 is just a total failure but its not the end of the world, im sure that with some proper treatment you'll get over it *pats you in the back
Mass_Effect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Mass_Effect
Member since 2006 • 1993 Posts

[QUOTE="SeanDiff"]I agree PS3 is the bestSolidSnake35
I agree. The PS3 is of higher quality. It just lacks the games, but other than that, it's a lot better than the 360.

How can it be better if it lacks games?