360 fanboys destroyed

This topic is locked from further discussion.

VeryGnawty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 VeryGnawty
Member since 2009 • 148 Posts

you guys say 360 has better games than PS3. think again, you have halo and gears, we have killzone 2, infamous, demon's souls, uncharted 2, resistance, etc. you say 360 is less expensive, but after you've bought it you gotta buy all the extra crap, xbl membership, wi-fi, hd add on, etc, whereas with PS3 you get it all. also, you say xbl is better than psn. so you're saying a laggy service you have to pay for is better than a free non-laggy service? you guys are dumb, PS3 owns 360 and you know it.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts

I guess thats why i own...0 ps3 games, and 65 360 games...

Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

you guys say 360 has better games than PS3. think again, you have halo and gears, we have killzone 2, infamous, demon's souls, uncharted 2, resistance, etc. you say 360 is less expensive, but after you've bought it you gotta buy all the extra crap, xbl membership, wi-fi, hd add on, etc, whereas with PS3 you get it all. also, you say xbl is better than psn. so you're saying a laggy service you have to pay for is better than a free non-laggy service? you guys are dumb, PS3 owns 360 and you know it.

VeryGnawty
Hmm I wonder what personal preference and free choice are then?
GeneralHawx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 GeneralHawx
Member since 2009 • 1853 Posts

VeryGnawty
OKAY there buddy calm down your starting a troll
Animal-Mother

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 Animal-Mother
Member since 2003 • 27362 Posts

WilliamRLBaker
One could argue thats why I own 65 Ps3 games and 0 360 games. Also refer to my post above
Flipyap28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 Flipyap28
Member since 2008 • 3865 Posts
Wow, you're ignorant...apperently 360 only has Halo and Gears.... *thinks* Oh no, there Fable VeryGnawty the fanboy destroyed!
PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#7 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30574 Posts

After "thinking again" i figure that number of games is not a matter of opinion. Its a fact that 360 has a few hundred more games than PS3. Quality yes, may be a matter of opinion

AdobeArtist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 AdobeArtist  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25184 Posts

VeryGnawty

Flaming an entire fan group. Doesn't them look bad, but rather yourself ;)

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

VeryGnawty
Yes, 360 has only got Halo and Gears, I've mocked that the other day. Thank you for playing.
Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

After "thinking again" i figure that number of games is not a matter of opinion. Its a fact that 360 has a few hundred more games than PS3. Quality yes, may be a matter of opinion

PAL360

This.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

Gangstah-Fresh
You own those games because your social life is crap and you need a virtual escape from your depressing reality. Also TP I own a PS3 and I still think 360 is better due to better performance on the multi plat front. As a fan of sports games, multi-plats are huge...

so if i owned 65 ps3 games i wouldn't have a crap social life?
GeneralHawx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GeneralHawx
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

Gangstah-Fresh
You own those games because your social life is crap and you need a virtual escape from your depressing reality. Also TP I own a PS3 and I still think 360 is better due to better performance on the multi plat front. As a fan of sports games, multi-plats are huge...

So you owning a PS3 and no Xbox 360allows you to insult another user in the GS Community and it also allows you to tell why the PS3 is better than the 360 WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!
GeneralHawx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GeneralHawx
[QUOTE="Gangstah-Fresh"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"]

WilliamRLBaker

so if i owned 65 ps3 games i wouldn't have a crap social life?

LOL apparently to him