360 and PS3 BOTH starting to get BORING.. Going Back to PS2 Library for now!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BigBoss5777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 BigBoss5777
Member since 2006 • 569 Posts
I own both a 360 and PS3 and quite frankly both are really starting to bore the crap out of me. I own Fight Night and resistance for PS3 and Gears for my 360.  resistance and fight night are fun but ive played them both to death (online and offline) same with Gears, great game and played it to death but for cryin out loud I WANT SOMETHING else to play lol.  I think I might go to gamestop and pick up a crap load of PS2 titles.  Ive really been in the mood for some Devil May Cry lately and I havent even beaten Devil May Cry 3 yet so I might pick that one up, never even played God Of War so might pick up that as well, Gran Turismo, MGS3, Twisted Metal Black, some tekken. Yea, anyone else just starting to get bored with both 360 and PS3 that you find yourself playing last gen's game until some better ones come out?!?
-supercharged-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 -supercharged-
Member since 2006 • 5820 Posts
Well congrats on wasting thousands of $'s.
nivet14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 nivet14
Member since 2006 • 5329 Posts
Get God of War and God of War 2 comes out in March. I will be getting GoW2 and GTA VC Stories in March. New games for the ps3 and 360 are coming soon. 
BumFluff122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 BumFluff122
Member since 2004 • 14853 Posts
You could always get more PS3/360 games instead of PS2 games. I hear Oblivion is good.
fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
good news...Rockstar just confirmed GTA: Vice City Stories is coming to PS2 :D
mastarifla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mastarifla
Member since 2005 • 2448 Posts
good news...Rockstar just confirmed GTA: LCS is coming to PS2 :Dfuzzysquash
Do you mean Vice City Stories? I though LCS has been out for awhile :x
nintendo-4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nintendo-4life
Member since 2004 • 18281 Posts
get a Wii >_>
metroidprime_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 metroidprime_1
Member since 2006 • 4768 Posts

get a Wii >_>nintendo-4life
u are correct

fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#9 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
[QUOTE="fuzzysquash"]good news...Rockstar just confirmed GTA: LCS is coming to PS2 :Dmastarifla

Oh crap, yeah I meant Vice City Stories...hehe I already beat LCS for PS2.
jack244

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jack244
Member since 2003 • 282 Posts
Nope. 360 all the way. PS2 is boring now and it looks like ass on my 42 inch LCD TV. I've retired my PS2 for better games imho.
mastarifla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 mastarifla
Member since 2005 • 2448 Posts
[QUOTE="mastarifla"][QUOTE="fuzzysquash"]good news...Rockstar just confirmed GTA: LCS is coming to PS2 :Dfuzzysquash

Oh crap, yeah I meant Vice City Stories...hehe I already beat LCS for PS2.

Great News ! I always loved Vice City more than the other GTA games... maybe it was because of the music... yea!
-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

I had to go back to the PS2 library recently.

Plus Odin Sphere, Persona 3 are still coming. The PS2 still lives on to me.

:)

Strakha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Strakha
Member since 2003 • 1824 Posts
Gears isn't the only game on the 360 you know. It isn't even one I my favorites, I just rented it until i was bored of it. Gamespot has a wealth of information about the games on each system, use it.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d560a230ad3c
deactivated-5d560a230ad3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#14 deactivated-5d560a230ad3c
Member since 2004 • 1546 Posts

Gears isn't the only game on the 360 you know. It isn't even one I my favorites, I just rented it until i was bored of it. Gamespot has a wealth of information about the games on each system, use it.Strakha

Right you are...Viva Pinata, GRAW, Oblivion, PD0, Kameo, R6 Vegas are all really fantastic games that you shouldn't miss.  Catch up with all the great games on the 360 you have missed before spending money on old PS2 games.

Avatar image for Hammerofjustice
Hammerofjustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Hammerofjustice
Member since 2006 • 2685 Posts
Gears isn't the only game on the 360 you know. It isn't even one I my favorites, I just rented it until i was bored of it. Gamespot has a wealth of information about the games on each system, use it.Strakha
Gears is horrible
_koolgirl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 _koolgirl_
Member since 2006 • 713 Posts

I own both a 360 and PS3 and quite frankly both are really starting to bore the crap out of me. I own Fight Night and resistance for PS3 and Gears for my 360.  resistance and fight night are fun but ive played them both to death (online and offline) same with Gears, great game and played it to death but for cryin out loud I WANT SOMETHING else to play lol.  I think I might go to gamestop and pick up a crap load of PS2 titles.  Ive really been in the mood for some Devil May Cry lately and I havent even beaten Devil May Cry 3 yet so I might pick that one up, never even played God Of War so might pick up that as well, Gran Turismo, MGS3, Twisted Metal Black, some tekken. Yea, anyone else just starting to get bored with both 360 and PS3 that you find yourself playing last gen's game until some better ones come out?!?BigBoss5777

God of War is a must play!!  If you pick up MGS 3, get the Subsistence version, I recently picked up the original for only 9.99, but the camera is horrid, everyone says this is fixed in the subsistence version.

Now, you didn't really specify, but I sure do hope Gears is not the only game for 360 you own.  I would understand with PS3, only because it is so new and alot of launch exclusives were trash.

However for 360, you could at least check out Oblivion, Saints Row, Kameo, Condemed, DOA4, GRAW, PGR3, Dead Rising, etc etc etc.

It's been a slow time for new games(for 360) , I've been filling the time with Wii Titles. 

Avatar image for deactivated-5d560a230ad3c
deactivated-5d560a230ad3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#17 deactivated-5d560a230ad3c
Member since 2004 • 1546 Posts

[QUOTE="Strakha"]Gears isn't the only game on the 360 you know. It isn't even one I my favorites, I just rented it until i was bored of it. Gamespot has a wealth of information about the games on each system, use it.Hammerofjustice
Gears is horrible

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's "horrible", but it is way overrated.

beinss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 beinss
Member since 2004 • 1838 Posts

[QUOTE="nintendo-4life"]get a Wii >_>metroidprime_1

u are correct

agreed
Berserker_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Berserker_2
Member since 2006 • 5948 Posts
I smell a fakeboy. I'm not sure you actually own these consoles since you "bought" the PS3 version of Fight NIght. Why didn't you buy it a year ago?
cabjnico

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 cabjnico
Member since 2003 • 748 Posts
I own both a 360 and PS3 and quite frankly both are really starting to bore the crap out of me. I own Fight Night and resistance for PS3 and Gears for my 360. resistance and fight night are fun but ive played them both to death (online and offline) same with Gears, great game and played it to death but for cryin out loud I WANT SOMETHING else to play lol. I think I might go to gamestop and pick up a crap load of PS2 titles. Ive really been in the mood for some Devil May Cry lately and I havent even beaten Devil May Cry 3 yet so I might pick that one up, never even played God Of War so might pick up that as well, Gran Turismo, MGS3, Twisted Metal Black, some tekken. Yea, anyone else just starting to get bored with both 360 and PS3 that you find yourself playing last gen's game until some better ones come out?!?BigBoss5777

It does suck the fact that games take more time to make since there is so much into them...
Try getting non-shooters.... pgr 3, kameo, oblivion, -wait for crackdown-, etc. and
And you can always go back to your xbox/ps2 library...
mexicangordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 mexicangordo
Member since 2005 • 8687 Posts
Dont worry your not the only one, ive gone back to my ps2 libary as well